[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here. >I am a human being just like you >I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot_2016-04-27-18-45-08.png (228 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-27-18-45-08.png
228 KB, 720x1280
Femanon here.
>I am a human being just like you
>I have interests in literature, cinema, philosophy
>I like having sex just as you like it and I don't do it for money but for my pleasure and for my bf pleasure
>never had a rich boyfriend, don't care about money, in a relationship I want equality, I don't want to be economically dependent
>been bullied for a lot of years, never had an easy life just bc I'm a girl
>love my bf because we share many interests, we can talk about anything, he's the most intelligent person I've ever known, he's an amazing writer and I love reading what he writes (especially what he writes for me)
>the sex is amazing, we have a great connection, we do everything we want, we have sex once or twice a day, just now we're buying a BSDM kit.

What do you have to say?
>>
reddit is that way ----->
>>
>>28185155
i say you're 9 days too late
>>
File: 1461839918612.png (243 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461839918612.png
243 KB, 640x360
good for you
fdmksmfd
>>
Why are you posting here you normie? Go back to fucking chad reeeeeeeee
>>
>>28185155
>femanon
I could post my hands and say I'm a "GRIL XD" and people would believe it too
>>
go away and humblebrag somewhere else
>>
>>28185170
Yep I know, it's an od PC he used for another thread and I didn't want to find others, I'm lazy. If you want, later we can take another one.
>>
>>28185179
If you're asking for a pic of my vagina with /r9k/ written on it I'm sorry, you won't get it
>>
Why did you even post this?
O R I G I N A L
R
G
I
N
A
L
>>
>>28185176
Hey there, I'm the "chad" you mentioned, though really, I'm just your average lurker who lucked out and found an amazing girl. Just passing by to spread the happiness

>>28185279
S T A L E
T
A
L
E
>>
>>28185271
"HAHAHA REMEMBER GUYS I HAVE A VAGINA LOOK AT ME IM A GIRL XDXDXDXDXXDXDXD"

>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>28185155
why are you even bothering with this

we cant verify anything you say and trusting the word of a woman is beyond retarded
>>
i'd say you will change your mind pretty soon and that you are young and dumb

you don't know your own female nature yet
>>
>>28185330
Ok so trust >>28185307
>>
File: 1461642265786.jpg (462 KB, 1353x1023) Image search: [Google]
1461642265786.jpg
462 KB, 1353x1023
>>28185155
> I have interests
Stopped reading there
This is a lie
I will snatch your motherfucker birthday
>>
Please, go somewhere else.

Nobody wants to see your roastie vagina.

Nobody wants to see your tits with magic marker scribbled across them.

Nobody cares who you are or what your life is like.

Literally you're a waste of your own time and ours shitposting threads like this.

Find something better to do in your life, like putting a ball gag in your boyfriends asshole.
>>
File: 1461578001033.jpg (63 KB, 742x1194) Image search: [Google]
1461578001033.jpg
63 KB, 742x1194
>>28185375
Oh wait, I didn't even see "I am a human being"
This is a lie as well.
>>
>>28185353
Oh, thanks for making me aware of my evil nature
>>
>>28185378
So why are you wasting your precious time here?
>>
>>28185394
it's not evil or satantic, it's just bitchy, women are all bitches that need men to keep them from being one

also you don't really care about a career or whatever, deep down you just want babies
>>
>>28185375
What are your interests, my fellow human being, that you feel oh so justified in condemning her innate lack of them? Bare thyself to judgement.

>>28185378
Wanted to answer, but she did it better
>>28185404
>>
>>28185370
trusting the word of some other anon is also really retarded
>>
>>28185155
Who made the 1st step for you to be together ?
>>
>I'm a human being like you

Kek. Whores and their delusions. Get off of your high and mighty ego throne and suffer what we suffer every second of our life. Dumb bitch

>I have interests in literature ,cinema, philosophy
Alright then, name your favourites from each of your interest.
It's like saying I have interest in archeology because I used to dig holes and make mud pies as a kid. Dumb bitch.

>I like having sex just as you
Wrong roastie, you like having sex and you get it from Chad. Dumb bitch.

>I don't want to be economically dependent
said while posting from a computer your boyfriend paid for, sitting on his couch, using an internet connection he pays the bill of. Dumb bitch.

>I've been bullied for a lot of years,never had easy life because grill

You sure lie a lot don't you ? Let me tell you. Cyber bullying isn't a thing. Did anyone call you a creep just because you existed in their field of vision ? Did anyone push you around during highschool ? Did anyone absolutely annihilate your meagre social status using their whore ways ?
They stole everything from you, until the only happiness you found was in watching anime all day locked in your room ? And to be clear, another cunt called you a bitch, isn't bullying. Dumb bitch.

>love my bf
Don't lie bitch, you don't love anything but the attention he gives you. I feel bad for the poor lad. Dumb bitch.

>the sex is amazing
Of course it is, that's one of the reasons you're still with him. Dumb bitch.

Never learn roastie, never learn.
>>
>>28185155

>>I am a human being just like you

No.

>>I have interests in literature, cinema, philosophy

No.

>I like having sex just as you like it and I don't do it for money but for my pleasure and for my bf pleasure

No.

>don't care about money, in a relationship I want equality, I don't want to be economically dependent

No.

>never had an easy life just bc I'm a girl
No.

>love my bf because we share many interests,

No.

>he's the most intelligent person I've ever known,

No.

> he's an amazing writer

No.

>I love reading what he writes (especially what he writes for me)

Probably.

>>28185197

>I'm lazy.

Yes.

That is what I have to say to you.

Now begone.
>>
>>28185412
Hate babies. ugly little red screaming failed abortions
>>
What do I have to say?

How about fuck off back to /soc/?
>>
File: 1461019154684.png (107 KB, 1213x1011) Image search: [Google]
1461019154684.png
107 KB, 1213x1011
>I have interests
>>
>>28185421
Happened over a few months, we both worked towards it. We knew it would haave ended up that way. Got drunk together one night and decided to just go for it. Now we're happy.
>>
>>28185447

>ugly little red screaming failed abortions

That's strange. Isn't that what you are?
>>
>>28185155
The only reason to post this is to brag, and by extension make robots feel even worse about the shitty hand they've been dealt. "You've been bulled" you say? You're living proof that even a femanon with a shit past can find an amazing bf, too bad robots with a bad childhood are shit out of luck just by virtue of their gender and the resultant expectations placed on their shoulders.

You're doing nothing but putting your happiness and good fortune on display so robots can witness and despair at how they'll never have any such opportunity. I hope you're happy with yourselves, you've probably incited a suicide or two, even if not just yet, but down the line this will have been the final straw that pushed a few over the edge of hopelessness.
>>
>>28185464
so when are you planning on cheating on him?

next month seems good. chads got a party :^)
>>
>>28185464
This.

She was also the first girl to slip a finger tip in my boipussy so I couldn't say no when she asked if I would be her cuck.
>>
>>28185482
I already have. He just doesn't know it.

It wasn't anything physical, just some random texts. Some would consider it cheating, I don't personally. But I know he would not approve.
>>
>>28185482
Don't plan on cheating on myself, bruv

>>28185486
>>28185504
How machiavellian of you to hijack our anonomious personalities

>>28185437
Elliot Rodger, back from the dead. You're a true hero sir, been reading your autobiography alongside her for the second time - truly, if you didn't go out in blaze of fire, the world would have the second coming of Beckett, Kafka and Terry Gilliam all together
>>
>>28185533
>Don't plan on cheating on myself, bruv

prepare to be cucked

women fucking suck
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 721x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 721x445
>>28185155
Gtfo you fucking slut
>>
>>28185155
>I have interests in literature, cinema, philosophy
No, you like to tell people that you have an intrest in literature, cinema and philosophy. You like to feel special.
>"I...I'm not like the other girls!!!"
>>
>>28185437
>>28185444

/thread
/fembot

My god we need a forum where we can just ban females all together. Tired of these fucking PC mods and all this bullshit. Just fuck off and die roasties.
>>
>>28185547
Well yeah, my dick mostly. Feels good.

>>28185556
Well we're both studying philosophy at uni and we're trying to get a film we made accepted into a festival so maybe, maybe you're assuming a tiny bit
>>
>>28185155
Cut them wrist boii
>>
>>28185175
>>28185176
>>28185179
>>28185184
>>28185279
>>28185325
>>28185330
>>28185353
>>28185375
>>28185378
>>28185389
>>28185444
>>28185437
>>28185450
>>28185480
>>28185547
>>28185548

You realize by even acknowledging this thread you're falling for the b8 right?

I am disappoint, r9k. Very.
>>
>>28185533
really poor attempt at satire while trying to flash that hot literature knowledge
pro tip: you dont brag about your "knowledge"
>>
>>28185155
>Femanon here.
classic female.
first thing you have to let us know you have a vagina so we would take your words into consideration and worship you.
well, fuck that.
i stopped reading after the first line because that's trashy behavior and i won't reinforce it by reading through the rest of the post and sympathizing with it as you expected me to.
>>
>>28185155
>guys I love le sex its good lol you better not judge me I'm so kinky i bought a bdsm kit

FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF FUCKING BAITING PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>28185581
if you think the your dick is the only one she sucks you are delusional
>>
>>28185586

Well, at this point there's no hoping that robots will leave this thread alone, so I might as well.

Our actions are the products of the times we live in. These are the times of bait.
>>
File: cry.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
506 KB, 500x283
>>28185586
truly sorry senpai
>>
>>28185588
Wasn't satire. I was mocking you and midway through my post I realized that Rodger could reasonably be read as absurdist/hysterical humor, so I felt like putting it put there. Honestly if I felt like bragging I'd do it with something a tad more esoteric but who gives a shit. Also, pro tip: there is no such thing as literature knowledge, only books one has read. Literature knowledge is what you'd call /lit/'s stale, sad memes.
>>
>>Alright then, name your favourites from each of your interest.
Don't want to make a great list because don't really care about your opinion, but I can mention Kierkegaard, Cioran, Spinoza, Hesse, Celine

>>said while posting from a computer your boyfriend paid for, sitting on his couch, using an internet connection he pays the bill of. Dumb bitch.
Actually, we both won a place in a merit college in Venice. Did a test and put it in a closed case without my name on it, no cheating, I'm here because teachers liked my paper not knowing if I was a boy or a girl. The college pays our rent and our internet, he pays me nothing. Actually, I bought him a book yesterday, Portait of an Artist by Joyce
>> Did anyone call you a creep just because you existed in their field of vision ? Did anyone push you around during highschool ? Did anyone absolutely annihilate your meagre social status using their whore ways?
Well, once they threw away my school bag from the bus window, and the controller said nothing. Some guys in my school said false things about me to everyone in my school, and for years they kept humilating me in all the possible ways they could find.
>>
File: 1446521207167.jpg (57 KB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
1446521207167.jpg
57 KB, 500x251
>>28185581

>studying philosophy

This gets me everytime. Chad and Stacy going to daycare for young adults (university) and trying to learn the inner workings of absolutely everything in the span of a few years. Toppest of keks. You wanna study philosophy? Breakup, isolate yourselves for 20+ years and let no notion other than the comprehension of thought flood your existence. Tear down the biases of popular culture while cultivating those that truly exist. Without that level of dedication the only thing you're doing is getting a golden star on a paper saying you achieved something. That logic in itself is contrary to the understanding of philosophy. Now meme me with quotes of people who barely scratched the surface of what can actually be attained through a life long's dedication. Go ahead, you know you wanna brag. ^_^
>>
>>28185649

The more posts you make, the dumber you expose yourself to be and the more sorry you make me feel for you.

You are ruining otherwise ok bait with your presence.
Let your "gf" do the baiting, she's doing a much better job than you are and you're just embarrassing yourself.

She's obviously more intelligent than you, which should already be grounds to kill yourself and let her find someone more worthy of her attention.
>>
I'm gonna post this here to kill this thread early.

women can't be lonely, and hence cannot be robots.
Ever noticed how depressed, suicidal, introverted, shy etc men mostly have no friends, not to speak of romantic prospects, yet the most depressed passive lunatic suicidal women always have something going for them?
notice how most of the time those women have mostly male friends. they'll came they "get along better with men". That's obviously a lie.

It goes, as follows:
For men:
1. man has nothing to offer to the table.
2. man is isolated and lonely

For wymen:
1. woman has nothing to offer to the table
2. wait, she does, by merely existing, i.e her body
3. with this body she will get social attentions from these kinds of males:
a. those who intend to sleep with her
b. those who hope someday to be able to sleep with her
c. those who have no hope of managing to sleep with her but are still drawn to her because of biological imperative
That's why failed women have mostly/ all male "friends". but that means women can never be lonely. sure, it's not true relationships, but it's far better than nothing.

Notice how somewhat attractive gay men are in a similar position (not entirely as sex flows farr more freely there so the thirst is far less real)

tl version: you're not a robot. go to leddit for le stories
>>
>>28185693
I fucking hate that everyone that studies philosophy just barfs out names of philosophers even though they don't matter at all.

Absurdism matters. Camus does not.
>>
>>28185693

>Well, once they threw away my school bag from the bus window, and the controller said nothing. Some guys in my school said false things about me to everyone in my school, and for years they kept humilating me in all the possible ways they could find.

Add physical abuse to that and you've got the experience of a guy being bullied. This is coming from a guy who was bullied.
>>
>>28185155

Cool blog post you slut
>>
>>28185693

>Well, once they threw away my school bag from the bus window,

What the fuck? That is literally just how guys prank each other all the time. Are you really this thin-skinned?
>>
>>28185716
But anon, almost every philosopher whose name survived until our day worked and lived amongst others, studied under a teacher and confronted his ideas with those of his peers. Not claiming this is what happens at uni, but really, not even fucking Leopardi lived in complete isolation, and he would put this board to shame.

>>28185729
Yet you say nothing about the reason I make myself sound dumb.
>>
>>28185729
He's more intelligent than anyone I've ever met. Please, let me decide who's worthy of my attention.
>>
>>28185649
im not the anon you are argueing with but whatever you say hotshot
>>
>>28185882

No, honey, he's not.

And when your little honeymoon lovey-dovey period is over and you realise that, you'll leave him for another Chad and he's going to come crawling back here on his knees, begging for sympathy.
>>
>>28185155
I say that you should go back to plebbit with your shit attentionwhore bait
>>
>>28185863

>Yet you say nothing about the reason I make myself sound dumb.

You literally said "there is no such thing as literature knowledge, only books one has read", when there is a whole science dedicated to studying the dynamics of literary genres, canons and genre forms within cultures, from historicist, formalist, structuralist, and post-modernist (intertextual) points of view.

Everything else in your post was of a similar caliber of ignorance.

Actually, the fact that you feel the need to baitpost on /r9k/ of all places with your gf and brag about it to autistic virgin losers tells me all I need to know.
I can excuse her for this, because she's a woman and attention is a biological need for her, she can't control it.

But you are just a shameful embarrassment.
>>
>>28185914
Except I only come here to post bait-y threads like this with here and have a few laughs together, mon.
>>
>>28186067
>You literally said "there is no such thing as literature knowledge, only books one has read", when there is a whole science dedicated to studying the dynamics of literary genres, canons and genre forms within cultures, from historicist, formalist, structuralist, and post-modernist (intertextual) points of view.

Well you have a point. I made a stupid statement, in my defense I didn't think that was the meaning of "literature knowledge". Misinterpreted it as the kind of factoids people who don't actually read the books they discuss use. Deserve your slamming.
>>
>>28185307
>hey there I'm the "Chad" you mentioned

Never read a more cringe worthy sentence
>>
>>28185155
Jesus H Christ, that is by far the single gayest picture I've seen posted on here hahaha holy shit. Fucking underaged faggots drawing on themselves like kids
>>
>>28185693
>Kierkegaard, cioran, Spinoza, Hesse, Celine
>I can Google search
>I can read Wikipedia
>unlike other girls !!
Bitch, this is real entry level shite.

>put it in a closed case without my name on it
>I'm here because teachers liked my paper
Top kek.
>what is women quota
>no name
What is student ID number/roll number

Just admit you live life on ez mode and kill yourself.

>they threw away my school bag from the bus window and controller said nothing.

Ohh that's Soo sad. I remember being thrown from the bus. Oh did you say your bag ? Not you ? oh nevermind. I guess bullying is different for Roasties.

>they kept humiliating me in all possible ways they could find

And yet here you are ,happy, with a boyfriend, in a college, supposedly independent.
One would think all that torment and bullying would make you cut off from society, like what happens with most robots, never to be even acknowledged by a member of opposite sex much less get a gf, unlike you.
>>
Kill yourself.

Originale my fampai
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.