[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remainder that is what normies believe to be true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 123.png (6 KB, 635x82) Image search: [Google]
123.png
6 KB, 635x82
remainder that is what normies believe to be true
>>
>>28184666
Those poor bullies. I hope they are able to turn their lives around and everything works out for them in the end.
>>
>>28184666
Satanic trips of truth.

Bullies bully because they can and just be a dick. Some of the time, bullies do it without even thinking it's bullying. Bullying its self has a broad definition anyways.

If they're torturing you and taking your shit, beating the piss out of you, destroying your reputation, I can see how you could actually do something, because stealing, assault and defamation are all crimes in the real wordl.

Being a rude dick is not a crime, and normies need to grow the fuck up.
>>
Idk, some bullies probably are just trying to avoid being bullied themselves.

Nature is cruel and the name of her game is kill or be killed. Bet you don't think about it when you scarf down tendies though.
>>
>>28184666
Nice numbers OP

>Everyone is a good person at heart, there are reasons why they are acting violent so we should put up with it.

This is the same nonsense we use to deal with blacks and muslims. You do this and then they feel like they can get away with anything. What happened to treating shitty people like shit?
>>
shouldn't have been such a bitch nigger, nerd
>>
>>28184978
>treat shitty people like shit

Figures autists like the ones on here have no comprehension of emotions like empathy and pity.

A kid doesn't just go out and bully other kids for no reason; this kind of behavior comes from deep-rooted psychological issues.
>>
>>28185130
>tripfags being fags
Cool
>>
>>28185130
>Figures autists like the ones on here have no comprehension of emotions like empathy and pity.

It is very difficult to empathise with bullies when they are partially responsible for ruining our lives.

>A kid doesn't just go out and bully other kids for no reason; this kind of behavior comes from deep-rooted psychological issues.

Yes, okay. But what about the deep-rooted psychological issues that bullying victims get as a result of bullies? Most bullies come out well adjusted by their adult lives. Meanwhile I still have crippling self-esteem issues, struggle to speak up for myself, have depression, etc. I even still flinch when someone raises their arm or moves suddenly, because I got so used to bullies in school hitting me or throwing shit at me.

I would have killed to have a normal high school life, rather than a 24/7 torture fest. So many years of my life were robbed from me. I don't know if I'll ever recover either, because those were my formative years, and now I'm conditioned to be weak, scared, and unconfident.
>>
>>28185163
I try to avoid replying to them. He has multiple shitty opinions in this thread alone, he is looking for (you)s
>>
>>28184981
>for ruining our lives

4 years of bullying as a teenager ruined your entire life? Really? Lol, how old are you? I'm going to assume 19 or 20.

>I don't know if I'll ever recover either, because those were my formative years, and now I'm conditioned to be weak, scared, and unconfident.
>still holding on to things that happened to him when he was a kid

The brain isn't some static and unchanging thing that stops developing at 18 you mong. You've got plenty of years for rewiring.

Look, if you've really tricked yourself into believing that your timid temperament was caused by some 'bully' you're delusional. You had it way before you were ever bullied and it's probably the reason you were targeted by said bullies in the first place.
>>
>>28185333
>Look, if you've really tricked yourself into believing that your timid temperament was caused by some 'bully' you're delusional. You had it way before you were ever bullied and it's probably the reason you were targeted by said bullies in the first place.

I don't know, mate. I was a really normal and confident kid up until age 7 or 8. All I remember is one day being a typical young boy, and then suddenly turning violently autistic and being bullied by a lot of people.

I often dream of what my life would have been like if that never happened to me.
>>
File: 1428792359930.png (73 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
1428792359930.png
73 KB, 421x248
I was on the second lowest rung of the social ladder in elementary/middle school, bullied plenty by the chads. Third lowest in high school, left alone. Anyway, in middle school I'd bully the few kids who were bigger losers than me, in high school I made some friends and left those losers alone so it was all good. There was this one guy, in eighth grade, who walked around and always looked angry. He was in the special needs room, but not the retard den, the one for autists and just generally weird kids. I called that guy smiley, and man did he get pissed.
>>
Bullies are bad people. Just because you have a hard time at home doesn't mean you're justified in taking it out on other people. I had a horrible life at home and I've never once bullied anyone. Your judgement isn't clouded because you have a bad situation, you're just a piece of shit that makes other people feel miserable.
>>
>>28185462
>Bullies are bad people

This.

Think of all the Murderers, Rapists, Thieves, Scammers in society.

They all went to high school. Many were bullies.
>>
bullies are like dark souls bosses
>>
>>28184968
'Work is politics, and politics is survival'.
>>
>>28185501
Most bullies end up pretty successful because they learned how to manipulate and degrade people like proper psychopaths.

I'm willing to wager atleast 70% of them are doing better than you in life.
>>
>>28185199
The logician might be able to help mental retardation.
>>
>>28185537
>Most bullies end up pretty successful
Citation needed.
>>
>>28185602
Not the same guy, but it's true. The bullies are usually popular jocks who end up being line, while the guys being bullied are lonely weird kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177486/Child-bullies-sexier-popular-dates-victims-grow-new-research-suggests.html
>>
>>28185400
Yeah, I'm not saying I don't think it's fucked what bullies do to people, but come on man. The past is the past and you have to move on.

Can't justify your NEEThood because of one or two faggots giving you a hard time during highschool.
>>
>>28185657
*it isn't fucked
>>
>>28185672
Nah, you got it right the first time. Saying "I'm not saying I don't think it isn't fucked" implies that you think it isn't fucked, and the initial version is more apt to what you were saying.
>>
bullies are natural
betas deserve their treatment
>>
>>28185130
>Uses a name and super secret code on an anonymous mongolian fishing forum
>calls people autistic
>>
>>28185462
>>28184978

I've noticed a very disturbing trend in recent years where people are so afraid of being "judgemental" that they are all climbing over themselves to let everyone know that bad people are just "misunderstood".

And at the same time, shitty people can blame their behaviour on "muh upbringing", "muh mental illness", "muh disenfranchisement"

And I agree that everyone has a story and struggles or whatever.
But at the end of the day, you have to call a spade a fucking spade.

If we keep patronising shitty people by encouraging this victim thinking, what hope do they ever have of changing?
What hope do we have of preventing shittiness in our kids with all this asinine thinking?
>>
>>28185787
Its evolutionary thinking.m8, get with the motion, >its paramount.
>>
>>28185756
See, what's usually meant to make that joke funny is that you spin 4chan, a forum primarily created for Weabs to discuss japanese anime, into some other asian artistry discussion block.

You, whoever you are, erk me because you fail to see this and insert a random thing after nailing the asian country gag.

I hope you meant to ruin the joke like that.
>>
File: 1461744958253.png (33 KB, 295x313) Image search: [Google]
1461744958253.png
33 KB, 295x313
>>28185130
some serial killers and murderers have or had changes in their brains or problems in childhood like abusive family or shit, so according to your logic we shouldn't punish them right?
>>
>>28184666
I was friends with a bully between years 7-9. He was overweight and aggressive and was a part of our gang. One day I was riding a bus with him and suddenly he just dove down onto the floor. Turns out he was relentlessly bullied when he was younger and he just saw one of those people. That doesn't matter though, an explanation is not an excuse.
>>
There's no oNE FUCKING CAUSE OF A BULLIES ATTITUDE

Jesus, you retards need to neck yourselves
>>
I've always felt like sometimes bullying is a corrective measure. Not when some guy just picks on the quiet kid for no reason, but when some autist is picking his nose and eating it or screaming for attention in class he gets picked on and it causes him to reevaluate his life and mature into less of a nuisance.
>>
>>28184958
>Some of the time, bullies do it without even thinking it's bullying

>mfw went to alternative school
>all the kids said "bullying is bad blah blah it should be illegal"
>I say "bullying shouldn't be illegal it's not a fucking crime"
>they literally pick on me all year because of that shit

By the end I swear I was ready to call the cops on these bastards.
>>
File: 1461746017645.png (82 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
1461746017645.png
82 KB, 500x211
>>28186855
kek, go shoot them
>>
>>28184968
It's kill or be killed Jack!

the memes...
>>
>>28185457
Good... let the evil flow through you :)))
>>
>>28186852
Honestly same, I was a retarded freak in school until kids made it clear I was acting like a weirdo. It was extremely mean and everything but in the end it gave me impetus to get better at acting "normal"
>>
>>28186852
I was the autsitic guy you explained, only that I was fit aswell, so nobody would do jack shit about it. Feels good man.
>>
>>28184666

That used to be true, but bullies can also be that way because they're treated too well.
In this age of rampant normalfaggotry, that's what most bullies are now. And they're the worst kind of bully, because you're not allowed to fight back.
>>
>>28185935
why did this autist write this word salad? can anyone translate?
>>
A lot of abusers were abused themselves, but to differentiate:

The typical bully has no emotional connection to their victim, they enjoying causing suffering and once they stop they don't care about that person anymore.

Abusers have an on going connection with their victim, often creating dependence of the victim on the abuser. It's also typical for an abuser to manipulate their victim in to believing the abuser is not abusing them, something bullies don't often attempt.
>>
>Watching movie or tv show
>bully portrayed as being poor and having asshole or absent dad
Every time
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.