[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate their parents for having them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: 1461384913696.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1461384913696.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
Anyone else hate their parents for having them?
>>
File: 1454568426809.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1454568426809.png
51 KB, 876x773
no im happy to be alive, and i love my parents
>>
File: i just fucking hate this world.jpg (80 KB, 585x300) Image search: [Google]
i just fucking hate this world.jpg
80 KB, 585x300
My parents hate me for being a failure but they don't realize that I am just a combination of them, fucking idiots
>>
>>28184510
I hate my parents for having me. I think having children is unethical because it creates the possibility of getting injured or sick.
Death is better than life because when you are dead you cannot feel pain anymore. If there were an easy way to kill myself I would do it.
>>
>>28184510
>the only reason you're here, forced to live as an ugly, autistic poorfag is that two dumb normie shits got drunk and fucked and they probably just forgot to use condom
I don't see why anyone wouldn't hate their parents.
>>
File: sofuckingmad.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sofuckingmad.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>28184510
Yes Goddammit!!!

I was never meant to exist, I never asked to exist, I have no purpose on this planet and life sucks

Kicker is my mom blames me for all her problems, bitch you should have had an abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28184510
Yeah I hate them for it.
They just had to have eight children even though they're lower middle class and a comfortable life would be impossible. There was always a lack of food in my household and I was almost taken away by child protective services twice. Not just that but my dad used to beat me and my mother from until I was 9 when they finally divorced.
>>
You know how you have those co-workers you're stuck with but still have to interact with, and every interaction is awkward or annoying?
That's my mom.
>>
File: my life.jpg (9 KB, 325x259) Image search: [Google]
my life.jpg
9 KB, 325x259
>>28184615
wow, how irresponsible, If you already have too many mouths to feed at 4 or 5 kids why would you have more?

Fucking asshole selfish people don't think about the kind of life they can provide for a kid
>>
>>28184510
Nope, I just hate them for letting me do my own thing and for not guiding me in the right way.
I wanted my freedom so badly that they gave it to me too young and now everything is fucked up.
>>
>>28184510
I doubt they "chose" to have "you".
>>
yeah hate my fucking life
>>
>>28184510
Legit.

I wish I was born to tall, rich, good-looking people that screened themselves for genetic disorders/mental illness and that had nutritionists and shit making sure I grew up to be a 6'3 Chad.
>>
>>28184615
The 1800s called they want their family back
>>
>>28184510
I love my mum, but I wish she had the kid she was pregnant with when she was 14 instead of waiting until her late 20s and having me instead. She had a sweet tooth for niggers in her 20s, and sadly, I have alot of my father's genes.
>>
>>28184749
I'm the opposite I wish my parents let me exist as a person. They made me into some weird beast and I never really got to discover myself. Now I'm 22 and hate everything.
They also beat the fuck out of me
>>
>>28184510
I hate the fact that subconsciously they know they were shit and sometimes it slips out, but mostly wanted to suddenly become doting parents at a time I needed to foster my independence. What's worse is they don't see how they fucked me over as a child, or stunted my growth as a teen, just that I failed and they didn't know why.
> used to want to be under my mom 24/7, hang out, watch TV or hug in public
> told me that shit was gay and to knock it off
> later in life tells me I'm emotionally cold because I don't want her under me at 22 and I'm worse than her father

> ban me from talking to only girl who liked me, who I liked back in high school
> tell me not to call this girl I was crazy about in freshman year of uni, because I'd look creepy and desperate
> later on tell me they don't remember that advice and I should have done what I wanted

> get in argument about how they kept me from everything
> tell me if I had wanted it bad enough I should have just disobeyed them and accepted punishment
> mfw I have no face
I'm mad now. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT FUCKING HAVE CHILDREN IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK THEM UP
>>
File: 1459491279656.jpg (13 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1459491279656.jpg
13 KB, 526x526
Why poorfags are allowed to have children? I bet rich clans protect this thing so they can have more potential slaves.
>>
File: tumblr_nteas8oJT31typl03o1_1280.jpg (264 KB, 1280x955) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nteas8oJT31typl03o1_1280.jpg
264 KB, 1280x955
>>28184510
>tfw dubbed 'miracle baby' by newspapers
>tfw mummy had cancer while pregnant with me and both of us survived with incredible luck
>tfw doctor said saving me was his best work in his entire career
>tfw now a depressed, mentally ill fuck whos struggling through community college
I feel like I've let so many people down
>I should have just died of radiation poisoning from the start
>>
>>28186785
>> get in argument about how they kept me from everything
>> tell me if I had wanted it bad enough I should have just disobeyed them and accepted punishment

Oh man, that's a shit test.
>>
>>28184510
I feel like my entire ancestry is made up of very damaged people who really should have had nothing to do with each other but still decided to for varying reasons.
>>
>>28187073
Iktfb, my great grandfather raped his kids babysitter to produce my grandfather
>she was 16, he was 45
Then he ran off to Panama and she abandoned my infant grandfather with neighbors
>>
>>28184555
There are pretty easy and painless ways to kill yourself tough i personaly would choose a drug overdose if i was at that point
>>
File: 1452609588444.jpg (127 KB, 576x635) Image search: [Google]
1452609588444.jpg
127 KB, 576x635
>>28184510
Yes.

Bottom working class trash shouldn`t be allowed to have children - yes, my parents had me and my sister. Which basically doomed me and her to be stuck in the same shithole I`ll never be able to get out of.

I had to enter the job market at the age of 16 - I had to time to get higher education, I had to work to support myself and sister. Now I`m 23 and it`s become clear that the boat has sailed past the time when I could`ve got at least some sort of education.

Try getting something else than trash-sorting jobs now. It`s impossible. Even McDonalds won`t hire me as for the last 7 years I`ve done only that - 12 hours a day, at the conveyor line sorting plastic trash from other trash.

Fuck this shit called life. I hope I die from cancer or some sort of other shit I can`t be blamed for.
>>
>>28186909
Should have invented the popcorn Anon
>>
>>28184510
The only problem I have with parents is they want me to be a wageslave

I told them I wanted to live with some guys in a shared house to save on rent and they yelled at me
>>
I'm a mistake that my parents hate. My mother treated me like I'm autistic and my dad would never talk to me. I've heard my parents fighting about who should pretend to give a shit and they've talked about how I'm a mistake. I have a roastie sister that they both have spent thousands upon thousands on to get out of jail for drug shit and they just ignored me until I left the house. Even now, they don't even care about me. My mom gives more of a shit about my dad's children with his other wife than she does for me. I left them behind and went a few states over and never contacted them again. Haven't talked to any of my family for five years and I think it's for the best.

Back when I was a teen, my mom would post pictures of me on her Facebook wall very rarely, and it would get 5 likes or so from her 500 friends. My roastie sister would get 100 likes if she were in a photo. No-one even realized I existed.
>>
>>28188020
female privilege tbo
>>
>post reply
>>>28184531
Haha faggot
>>
File: 1426221397053.jpg (46 KB, 308x445) Image search: [Google]
1426221397053.jpg
46 KB, 308x445
Not really, they thought creating a person was a good thing.

I think having children is evil, but I love my parents for taking care of me, even though I'm a huge failure piece of garbage.
>>
>>28184510
No I love my Mom and Dad it's not there fault that society in general is shit now
>>
I have in the eyes of normies a decent and comfortable life but I will never forgive my dumb parents for bringing me into this world. It never needed to happen.
>>
My mom is an alcoholic depressed mess and objectively she is a burden in every aspect but she loves me very much so I consider myself lucky

My dad is a piece of shit
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.