[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
What's it like to live and die alone for no good reason other than laziness?
>>
>>28183612
Lonely and sad.
>>
>>28183612
At least men will love you anyway, women would rather die alone than love a man who has nothing.
>>
File: 1461079088897.png (2 MB, 1226x1786) Image search: [Google]
1461079088897.png
2 MB, 1226x1786
Women are only lonely by choice
>>
>>28184141
I only would date a rich man. What are the odds I'll get one, being asocial?
>>
>>28184186
It depends on what you mean by rich, but fairly high, if you try. You can easily get a robot to take care of you forever if you just make a thread about it. If you want a real life charismatic Chad you'd probably have to go outside but it would still be easy.
>>
>boyfriend
>rape

I would think it's a troll image but I've heard talk of spousal rape on TV in a non joking manner. This shit is ridiculous.

Also >fembots
Just kill yourself, roastie scum. There is no such thing as fembot, femanon, blackbot, or whatever else stupid bullshit you make up.
>>
>>28184216
I'd only date a rich man with leadership and social skills to make up for my lack. I wouldn't date one of you losers.
>>
>tfw finally get qt robot bf
I'M IN LOVE
I never thought such a wonderful feel would come from this place
>>
>>28183612
she wants it to stop because she's orgasming too hard? I mean, if she didn't like it why wouldn't she just leave him?
>>
>>28184141
not true, I once dated a NEET for 2 years
>>
>>28184375
And you broke it off because?
>>
>>28184453
Because he was an asshole
>>
>>28184186
Literally what do you have to offer, period?
>>
I'm gonna post this here to kill this thread early.

women can't be lonely, and hence cannot be robots.
Ever noticed how depressed, suicidal, introverted, shy etc men mostly have no friends, not to speak of romantic prospects, yet the most depressed passive lunatic suicidal women always have something going for them?
notice how most of the time those women have mostly male friends. they'll came they "get along better with men". That's obviously a lie.

It goes, as follows:
For men:
1. man has nothing to offer to the table.
2. man is isolated and lonely

For wymen:
1. woman has nothing to offer to the table
2. wait, she does, by merely existing, i.e her body
3. with this body she will get social attentions from these kinds of males:
a. those who intend to sleep with her
b. those who hope someday to be able to sleep with her
c. those who have no hope of managing to sleep with her but are still drawn to her because of biological imperative
That's why failed women have mostly/ all male "friends". but that means women can never be lonely. sure, it's not true relationships, but it's far better than nothing.

Notice how somewhat attractive gay men are in a similar position (not entirely as sex flows farr more freely there so the thirst is far less real)

tl version: the reason you are lonely is because you're a straight man.
>>
File: a_cat_is_fine_too.jpg (686 KB, 1280x1714) Image search: [Google]
a_cat_is_fine_too.jpg
686 KB, 1280x1714
>>28184489
Ok miss lady
>>
>>28184537
I'll tell you something: women like sex too. Women like male bodies too. That's just self-pity bullshit
>>
>>28184537
i think you forget that fat women exist buddy. most robots won't even date a fat girl
>>
>>28184537
I'm not suicidal or depressed at all but I don't know how to make friends.
>>
>>28184589

They don't count, fat people chose to be fat and could easily stop being fat.
>>
>>28184581
Maybe if they are getting free shit and security to go along with it yea
>>
>>28184581
>women like sex too. Women like male bodies too.

In the same way that people "like" their job, because it gives them money.
>>
>>28184581
And to this I wonder, what is hypergamy?

A normal man will never get as much sexual attention as a normal woman. Men are, were, and will always be dime a dozen. Dicks are so valueless you could substitute them with handles, stick shifts, literally anything that is long and smoothed out enough to safely insert. It's amusing to hit someone in the balls and watch them contort in pain. It's funny to watch a man get hurt.

Vaginas will never not be seen as one of the most valuable things out there. I dare even say "sacred", which is a very real reason why something a lot of men is told is that you shouldn't put the pussy on a pedestal...even though literally everything about society pushes the value of a woman for being a woman, while it pushes only the top tier of man while using the rest as villains, comedic fodder and losers who would never attract someone. Unless it's a comedy in which he will somehow attract what most would say is a high quality woman with little to no physical flaws or imperfections.
>>
>>28184581
>women like sex too. Women like male bodies too.
let's test this hypothesis. give me the name of a place, be it app or website, where a man can get sex as easily as a women. I'll wait
>>28184589
>most
so not all. they still have options, unlike male robots
>>
File: Heavenly_Pete.jpg (118 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
Heavenly_Pete.jpg
118 KB, 740x960
>>28184723
> men are basically a cheap commodity to be disposed I'd at will
Kill me Pete
>>
>>28184651
if you were a woman you would make "friends" by merely existing, you don't have to know anything.
>>
>>28184780
I've been doing that for 24 years and it hasn't happened since I was 16
>>
File: tumblr_o1s7lvLoz91sfrmnno9_1280.jpg (370 KB, 879x879) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1s7lvLoz91sfrmnno9_1280.jpg
370 KB, 879x879
>>28184765
Grant me eternal rest, Heavenly Pete.
>>
>>28184361
He's not a robot

oco
>>
>>28184789
hey, here's an algorithm:
1. be female
2. go on reddit
3. find some kind of reason to give someone your skype or something
4. say you're shy - you now have an excuse to be totally passive
5. no worries, the male will lead the conversation. just answer once in a while and be nice
you now have a male friend
>>
>>28184702
>>28184723
>>28184759
I am a woman and I like having sex. Don't care about money or security, never had a rich boyfriend. I like it because I like the emotions I feel when I have sex with someone. I know a lot of girls that have always been alone because they're not beautiful enough for men, or too antisocial and shy/autistic. Stop with Self Pity please, if you're alone it depends on you, if you were women it would be exactly the same.
>>
>>28184765
Am I wrong? Women value men with money.

So men work harder and aggressively. Clothing and car makes the man, remember?

Women value men with resources.

So men aim to have more. Not even just money, but a home for her to move into, sometimes multiple cars. The American Dream, eh?

Women value aggressiveness in men.

This doesn't even need me to go into it. Look at the throng of single mothers and tell me how many of them had kids while they were young and how the father was a deadbeat but just had "that something". Nevermind the Pickup Artist community and how the head games they play statistically work more than not.

It's a sad world out there for a guy like me. And I'm sure it's a shitty world out there for a lot of women too. But I have seen more than enough examples in life that even with bad habits, poor life choices and the most obscure of sexual preferences, a woman can put herself out there and find more than a handful of men willing to bypass all of that.
Yes, a decent amount of them are seeking only sex, and will aim for only that, but this is the society women wanted. Women at large are not pressured to be anyone of value because we admire accomplishment, women are now praised for simply owning a vagina. As such, a woman who works at Walmart can realistically marry a business owner and become a house wife.

And. Should she want, she can divorce him and gain half of his assets. She could even go so far as to claim sexual dissatisfaction, and it would go through.
>>
>>28184765
>That's why failed women have mostly/ all male "friends". but that means women can never be lonely. sure, it's not true relationships, but it's far better than nothing.
>Notice how somewhat attractive gay men are in a similar position (not entirely as sex flows farr more freely there so the thirst is far less real)
>tl version: the reason you are lonely is because you're a straight man.

Kill me Pete
>>
>>28184847
How large are your Iabia?
>>
>>28184849
Yeah, you're wrong. Just to know: how many females have you spoke with in real life? Where do you get your opinions from?
>>
>>28184872
Fucking ignorant. Labias don't get lager because of sex, it's a mysogenistic myth. Go study some anathomy.
>>
>>28184847
let's test this hypothesis. give me the name of a place, be it app or website, where a man can get sex as easily as a women. I'll wait
>>
>>28184849
This sort of thing just makes me want to give up. What the fuck am i living for, our species is a fucking disgrace. I literally break my back trying to be the best I can and it makes zero fucking difference in the end, I'm just so done.
>>
File: sadstarch.png (871 KB, 838x730) Image search: [Google]
sadstarch.png
871 KB, 838x730
Gonna post some real fembot feels

>tfw lonely as fuck
>tfw eating lunch during break time
>tfw sitting alone as always
>tfw always dream that some day my dream guy shows up and talks to me while I'm eating
>tfw obviously never happens except for a few guys, but they were like 5'9 or 5'10
>tfw circle of loneliness continues
>>
>>28184925
Stop trying to piss off manlets
>>
>>28184876
Do I need a list? Or links to statistics regarding who does actually initiate divorces more often and the reasons they include? I know [citation needed] would help a ton with this but I'm not trying to write an essay.

As for who I've talked to, that included a coworker, two separate exes, relatives and a few women I've talked to regarding dating and what they look for, versus what they have and aim for when it comes to themselves.

I hate to resort to the meme, but do check out nearly every form of Internet dating service and look at most women who say what they want. I've never said "all women are like X" but you're gonna have to show me how more than just you aren't like that. If you are legit, congrats, you're not shit.
>>
>>28184905
That's just because we live in a mysogenistic world where a girl who likes sex is seen as a slut, so girls repress themselves. It's because of people like >>28184872 that you don't find many girls that admit they like sex. It's your own fault, you're condamning yourself.
>>
>>28184847
>I know a lot of girls that have always been alone because they're not beautiful enough for men, or too antisocial and shy/autisti
Here's an algorithm to "not be alone" as female:
1. go on OKcupid
2. open a profile. put your real picture. say you're shy. hell even say outright that you're antisoical
3. wait 1 hour
4. get flooded with replies
5. pick a mate

congrats, your ugly antisocial autistic shy self now has a bf!
>>
>>28184905
grindr m8
>>
>>28184965
>That's just because we live in a mysogenistic world where a girl who likes sex is seen as a slut

For the same reason people respect those who have inherited money less than they respect people who have earned it.
>>
>>28184913
I'm sorry anon. I really don't want to enforce a sense of hopelessness since I'm in the same boat...but it is how it is. If I'm wrong, please show me a society that doesn't have horrifying divorce rates and the insane reasons given for them.
Show me a society in which men matter.
Show me a dating system in which men aren't supposed to show off by paying for everything.

I'm not at all saying everyone and everything is true, but it's a societal norm. Which means it's expected. To a degree, it's enforced. To deviate requires someone who isn't just blindly agreeing with what everyone else says is normal because it has to be the right and only way.
>>
>>28184952
So like five, Ten? Not great statistics, I must say.
>>
>>28184965
>misogynistic world

Please do explain how the world at large doesn't view women as the most valuable resource.
>>
>>28184563
That cat looks comfy as fug, pretty jealous to be honest.
>>
>>28184999
You can also look at government statistics regarding divorce. You can also look up specific demographics for single mothers, including ages of women who become single mothers.

You can also look up how the Pickup Artist community functions and look at "tested and proven" tactics that emphasize a sense of belittling and domineering.

You are more than free to prove me wrong other than "what you said isn't good enough". I would love to see proof that the world isn't nearly as fucked when it comes to the majority.
>>
>>28184965

>That's just because we live in a mysogenistic world where a girl who likes sex is seen as a slut, so girls repress themselves.

Do you need help finding your time machine from 1937? You seem lost.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.