[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Feelspub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 19
File: 1459228027695.jpg (64 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
1459228027695.jpg
64 KB, 614x389
Good evening, robots, I thought I'd open the pub tonight and serve you gentlemen since there hasn't been a thread in a while.

Pull up a barstool, order a drink on the house and tell me about your feels.
>>
File: 1444328243500.jpg (33 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1444328243500.jpg
33 KB, 530x444
Hey, feelkeep, pour me another (you) would ya.

I got no gf, and no friends. But...maybe I could, maybe I could get a job and go back to college....or maybe not.

Does it ever get better or are we just here to suffer?
>>
>>28183263
You have to work to make things better, and it's not easy for everyone. For some people it's nearly impossible, but it's not totally impossible for anyone.

Did you finish a degree? If not you should do as much to at least put you ahead in the game a little bit. College is a good place to meet people.
>>
Turned 18 some weeks ago, not old enough to drank in Freedomland but I guess a virgin is fitting anyway

Kind of dropped out of HS. My mom is trying to help me fix my shit, might see a psych soon, but she wants me to finish HS in the summer by applying to a night school, which I am scared as fuck to do. I'm even fretting about returning my textbooks to my current school. I don't know what I'm doing
>>
>>28183307
Definitely get your high school finished. You have to have your GED or you'll be in a world of poverty from here on out, most fast food joints won't even hire someone with no GED.

Reach out to your mom and let her help you if she's willing to help. Not all of us have had that luxury, m8.
>>
>>28183205
Vodka or merlot, whichever is quicker.

Still stressed about buying a new car. Had female friend for close to 8 months and I was saddened that she got pics from another girl for her birthday. I have the most shit luck; most women who like me prefer other women yet cross the "just friends" threshold with me. Not sure how to feel about what I perceive to be intimate disposability. I'm sure I'm just over thinking it or putting value to what isn't or wasn't there but...iunno.

One day I'll be someone's one and only. Maybe.
>>
>>28183376
Yeah I can appreciate that, my mother has been supportive since I've related my circumstance to her.

I can get a GED without completing High School. This is what I'm tempted to do. I'd like to pick up a trade thereafter, and then wagecuck, but who knows, I might just NEET it up for a year.

I'm wayyyyy too anxious to be ready to start school anew, and would feel terrible having my summer stolen from me.
>>
>>28183263
Kek.

Yeah it gets better man the first step is getting a job and being a wagecuck. You just gotta suck it up and guess what? It's so easy to save money with no gf or social life. Shit, I'd have 4x as much money if I had no gf or friends. Being a "normie" is retardedly expensive which is why so many have crippling credit card debt.

Just work hard for awhile until you have at least $10k savings, make a go of independent living, and if you aren't satisfied after 5 years of wagecucking then I guess just give up
>>
File: 1451326885652.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1451326885652.png
1 MB, 788x872
>>28183205
Give me something hard please.
For these past couple of years, I've been feeling like a ghost. I don't even feel like a background character. I'm just a prop, that's far away in a corner of the screen.
Family doesn't give a shit because they think Quiet = ok.
I put on a happy mask for friends, but sometimes it almosts cracks.

>tfw you get a skype call from your group only to find out they weren't calling you, just changing hosts

Having Bipolar depression while being alone is not a fun ride I tell ya.
>>
File: 1444843662687.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1444843662687.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>28183205

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y

There is just something wonderful listening classical music while watching stillness of nature through the window.

These kinds of thing are one of the few things that keeps me going on this earth.
>>
>>28183535
My normiest friend suggested I get a job at Sears working with him, I'm gonna apply there tomorrow probably.

Honestly I've cucked myself several times out of pure laziness, like right now I'm contemplating not going to an appointment that would help me out with my laziness/anxiety, just because it will inconvence me...how do I stop cucking myself. Anon, other anons, feelkeep, anyone want to help a robot out?
>>
>>28183416
If you're not feeling up to night school - as you obviously must not like school, since you dropped out the first time - and you think you would have the motivation to get your GED otherwise, then do so. Don't let it get away from you. You might need to take a bit of time off to recover and heal, but you will need to get back in the game eventually. Don't let it go indefinitely.

>>28183407
Those are some heavy feels, we better go for the vodka.
It's a situation of taking the good with the bad, you know? On one hand, you don't seem to be finding any lasting relationships, but on the other, you have had the experiences with those women, which most here haven't.

There are always more women. There's billions of them. There will be one that shares your values.

>>28183542
It sounds to me like you're letting yourself get distant.
Don't pretend to be okay when you're not. If you have family and friends, reach out to them for help. No man is an island. Everyone needs help sometimes, even if it's just a comforting face and some good advice.

Call your skype ground instead of waiting for them to call you, you know? Talk to the people around you. It will build stronger relationships and you might just find the help you need to bring you back into living a happy life.

You need rest sometimes, but you also need to push yourself. If you do nothing different, you will get the same results as you have been getting.
>>
File: 1459846574825.gif (80 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
1459846574825.gif
80 KB, 460x258
>>28183205

Well I'll have my usual Jack on the rocks tonight.

Sent my boys presents for his birthday off. He probably won't get them in time. Another missed birthday and year.

I don't really get to talk/see my boy. His mom makes it purposely difficult.

That makes me feel like a shitty person.

But the weirdest shit with her is she mentioned moving to my state. Just her and her mom. No mention of my kid or her other two kids. Not even her husband was mentioned.

Its kinda been throwing me into a loop.

Don't have kids Anons unless you're damn sure you know what you're doing.
>>
>>28183713
You know what's funny? I have two half bottles of vodka in my freezer but I haven't touched either of them in over a year.

I know a lot here would probably hiss at me for having female friends but I don't often have them stay. For this chick in question, we've watched a ton of anime. She's told me that she was lonely, came to me when there were issues. Legitimate things, you know? But now...iunno. I've been the second guy before. First real relationship involved me being the secret guy. The well hidden secret who had to sneak around.

I don't know how it feels to be someone's one and only. I think that's what's bugging me so much. I like to think I'm not a bad friend at all, and I'm glad I helped however I did, but if she's gotten close to get pics from someone else when we've never done that, I feel like maybe I should put some distance down. Both so I won't somehow interfere and for my own sake.

Being a guy sucks sometimes. I've been told by too many women that men are just plain never attractive. If I could change that via /d/ transformation or something, I would in an instant.
>>
File: 1457053811429.jpg (60 KB, 614x642) Image search: [Google]
1457053811429.jpg
60 KB, 614x642
Give me some Chamomile tea barkeep, I've discovered not only do I not suffer from hangovers, but I also get alcohol-induced insomnia. I geared up for a jog a few minutes ago but I sprained my ankle after jumping and then immediately after it started to rain. God is especially personal today I guess.
>>
>>28183307
If your mom is trying to help that means she loves you and wants you to succeed. Don't fret about your past mistakes. Finish your GED and find a job. No matter what anyone says, your future is in your hands.
>>
>>28183307
Fuck that join the air force
>>
>>28183635
My suggestion is to set and keep goals. It sounds cliche, and maybe it is - but it will help you to be more proactive. They say it takes 30 days to make or break a habit. Make a habit out of being successful and proactive, go to your appointment, make more appointments, apply for better jobs. Write a realistic timeline for your goals. Reward yourself when you accomplish them. Create a successful lifestyle for yourself and you will be more successful.

I have a lot of problems with this myself, but this is what I know to be true: You can change your behavior.

>>28183622
Music touches me in a way nothing else really does.
I feel you, brobot.

>>28183754
Having kids is a step no one is really prepared to take, even if they've done their homework.
If you've done it, you have to make sure you do the best for them that you can. You can sue for joint custody of your kid, m8. Do what you can to care for him lest he come to resent you.

As for your ex, don't let her bully you around. You're a man and you're not her inferior just because she yells.

>>28183808
If you wouldn't want your girlfriend to cheat on you, it would be wise not to be that guy to someone else's girlfriend, even if you like her. If she doesn't choose to be with you then she's not worth your time and effort, and by pushing the "just friends" barrier there's a good chance she's only trying not to write off any of her options. Such a woman wouldn't be a good girlfriend to you or anyone.

Men are attractive to women as much as women are attractive to men. If a woman finds no men attractive, then she's either hilariously self-important, or a lesbian - neither things you would want from a relationship anyway.

Keep your chin up.

>>28183814
It stormed here today too.
Alcohol makes me sleepy but it's very true that it affects everyone differently. Anyway, you'll save money and preserve your health by not drinking. I envy you a bit.

Chamomile is my second favorite tea right behind Chai.
>>
File: 1456898646234.jpg (9 KB, 265x347) Image search: [Google]
1456898646234.jpg
9 KB, 265x347
>>28183935
Well barkeep, I steal my liquor, so it's not usually a cash drain though, but after today I might just end up drinking socially exclusively. Chamomile is also my second favorite right after mint, I love mint too damn much, anything with it is pure sex.
>>
>>28183808
sounds like you never been in a normal relationship you dumb ass, basically just the cock carousel for men by the sounds of it.

>>28183814
fuck that guy
>>
File: 1456028058254.gif (998 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1456028058254.gif
998 KB, 245x200
>>28183935

She fucked with our birth control. I can't prove it past the fact but condoms and pills don't get you pregnant. And she tried to force me to marry her.

But yeah I don't let her bully me around with that shit. I've talked to a lawyer and been told play nice and let her fuck up.

We split early to spare him but I think it's failed. He just knows me as the other faceless dad who sends gifts on holidays.

I lost my joint custody when I was homeless. Was ruled 'unfit as a father' and they gave me a 90/10 split and I'd only get custody in extreme circumstances.

I went full retard and now I'm laying for it desu.
>>
I'm lonely and I hate my job but I don't have the skills or connections to find another, so I'm just slogging out every shitty day and revelling in the few good moments of my life.
Is this what being 'Normal" is like? just putting up with the shit day to day and clinging to the hope that something good will happen to make life seem not so bad for a while?

I miss my dog, I need to get another one soon
>>
>>28183978
"I do not know whether there are gods, but there ought to be."
- Diogenes

At least then it would make sense to say fuck that guy.
>>
>>28184015

I know what you mean here. If you don't mind me offering advice.

Basically put feelers out and think on a career that might interest you.

If you have a clean record security is a decent job and you can look into law enforcement or something.

Or a trade school. Underwater welders make damn fine money I hear.

Get the dog if you can afford it. Makes those nights eaiser.
>>
>>28184015
That's what it's all about nowadays. Work is shitty and life is all about the people and things worth working for. What kind of pup would you like to get? I have a coonhound and that breed's personality is perfect for a lonely person. So lively and playful. Just gotta be careful because they do get very hyper.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 418x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 418x531
I'll take a Sloe Gin, Feelskeep.
I've got a story to tell. Better make it two Gins, this might be a long one.
>had a gf for a while
>best thing that ever happened to me, she liked me, found me attractive, found me funny
>a couple of months ago she started getting more distant, talking more to our friends than me
>one night, out of the blue, sent me a text breaking up with me
>never felt so bad in my life, but I hated crying, so I kept the tears back, forced myself to laugh and watch comedy so I wouldnt.
>she unfortunately ended her text with "I hope we can still be friends"
>I was confused, sad and desperate to keep her, so I agreed to this
>ended up booking tickets to the carnival and we were gonna go with all our friends
>day arrived, walked down early to meet them
>saw her standing there and my heart almost broke, but I didn't cry, I held it back as acted naturally
>we all went in, she wanted to go on the rides with our friends, I wasn't a fan of the rides, so I stood outside while they went on
>read about the sacking of prospero on the 40k wiki
>kept looking up at the rides, she was laughing and completely fine while I was a close to tears wreck
>she never cared about me
>slunk off when they went on the next ride, sat in the forest on the way back and cried my eyes out against a tree trunk
Found out later our friends who were also going out split up after arguments on who to stay friends with, so I got dumped so hard there was collateral damage. And I'm still just the clown who's always smiling to my friends, never breaking that facade. Sorry about that, needed to get that off my chest.
>>
>>28183205

I'd ask for a vodka OP, but I'd know I'd just be posing since I'm a /youngfag/.

I learned today that my mother's coming back from Korea tomorrow; she'd been gone for almost a month.

The reason why she left in the first place was to take time away from me and seek treatment for depression (hard to talk to therapists when you don't know English that well).

I really want to support her myself, but my depression has been /utterlycrippling/ this past two weeks.

I need to pretend to be happy for her sake, or at least hide some of my pain, but I feel like I'm not strong enough to do so. Really wish I was more stoic.
>>
File: 1452199956010.png (373 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452199956010.png
373 KB, 640x480
>>28183713
>If you have family and friends, reach out to them for help
I don't like bothering my friends with my personal problems and my family doesn't give a shit. The only one that does is my mom but she actually thinks as long as I'm quiet I'm actually okay.

I have tried explaining to them but this happens:
>YOU depressed?
>only x kind of people can be depressed
>something something Africa something something
>You're like that because you want/ let it that way
>ad nauseum
I just gave up on that idea. The only time I ever get any sort of rest is on threads like these with you guys. I'm not so alone here.

Thanks for the advice though Feelkeep, I'll try my hardest.
>>
File: 1460847243408.jpg (12 KB, 360x152) Image search: [Google]
1460847243408.jpg
12 KB, 360x152
>>28184078
Women are sociopaths
I guess it's only easy to take if you're also pyscho or don't have an emotional connection to them. You should never get so bent out of shape for one person regardless of gender, it sounds like you were trying to validate your ego through others. While others can judge us and give us an estimation of social worth you should never rely on just their perception.
>>
>>28183978
>Cock carousel for men
Literally what? Though it's not wrong; I haven't ever had a normal relationship.

>>28183935
And yeah. That ain't wrong either. Trust me, I never did enjoy being the secret guy. It wasn't fun and it wasn't healthy in any form since it still occasionally fucks with me.

I do still hope despite pessimism. But I just really can't see it right now.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x195
I need help jack; I'll take a Roy rogers please. Okay so...
>be at work and new girl starts
>thinks she's cute but just pass it off cause I've never had any luck with girls so im not gonna even fucking try this one
>one hour before my shift ends my manager throws her with me to help me out
>we start talking, with her asking me a lot of questions
>some are about work, but others are more personal like my age and if ik single and shit
>I ask her the same things, we get to know each other a little
>it was amazing, we have quite a bit in common
>she's super cute and I think maybe I have a chance at this, why else would she ask such questions
>before I know it its time to leave
>seeing her later today at work
What do I do? I really wanna try and make something out of this but I'm afraid I've already screwed shit up, and I'm all invested and gonna end up getting hurt again (the thing I was trying to avoid first time I saw her). Also do I ask her for her number first, or ask if she wants to hang out sometime after work first? Would it be weird to ask only second time I've seen her? I wanna make sure I try soon because I'll switching departments at work soon and don't know if I'll see her much once I do
>>
File: for_what_purpose.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
for_what_purpose.png
80 KB, 500x421
Just a dark n stormy please.

I have a phone interview tomorrow for a dream internship and I'm afraid I'm going to mess up. There's 14 other people who have also qualified, but only 2-3 of us will be selected. I've been at the bottom of the barrel from my graduating class and barely made it out of school, all of a sudden I get selected out of hundreds of applicants and all I think is that someone made a mistake up there in the selection process.

Also depression has been coming on and off, I'm beginning to suspect that there's more stuff hitting my brain. Medication only helps so much, being without work for a year has made me stay inside most of the week. People comment that I look sickly pale.
>>
>>28183964
Not a big fan of mint in particular, but I have a good mint-lemongrass green tea.

>>28183988
You can get a new ruling by the courts once you have a better situation where you can actually provide for the kid. Don't be a deadbeat dad. Clean your act up and get custody back at least every other weekend.

There is no mistake that can't be undone besides killing yourself.

>>28184015
Sorry to hear about your pupper. Dogs are really nice company especially when you have no one else.

It doesn't hurt to apply for more jobs while still keeping the one you have, on the off chance that you just might land something better. Don't quit where you are, but put out feelers. See if you can get a job just one step up from where you are. After that, you can look for another step up. Nepotism is rampant, but those who are hiring can't fill 100% of their positions that way.

The more positive changes you implement in your life, the more positive feedback you're likely to receive.

>>28184078
Just because she was laughing and having fun doesn't mean she didn't care. Women often try to keep a relationship together that isn't working, or give it a second and third chance or whathaveyou, and so by the time the inevitable breakup arrives, they've mostly already done their grieving.

You were holding back your tears too - she didn't see you crying. Maybe she was thinking the same thing - that she was nearly a wreck inside, and there you were, not crying at all. Everyone tries to maintain that cool facade because being emotional isn't really a "good" trait especially in public, among friends.

In any case, it would be wise to coach yourself to get over her. Most relationships don't work out. People are lucky if they get one that works out over their entire lifetime, no matter how many people they date.
>>
>>28184237
You may be right in some cases if the girl is desperate but holy shit barkeep, she broke up with that guy via text
>>
>>28184129
They're not good friends if they're not supportive of you when you need help with your personal problems. If you don't have anyone to turn to for help, try making new friends, even if it's just online.

I'll tell you a secret: I make these threads to give people advice on the exact problems that I face everyday, because seeing what makes sense to tell someone else to do is usually the fix to the problem I'm having that I wouldn't want to implement out of laziness or entitlement. This is an emotional outlet for me as well as for the robots here.

There are people who would help you.

>>28184165
>But I just really can't see it right now.
There are times when you lose sight of your goals and your direction, but that doesn't mean you should stop carrying on and wait to feel better again. If you keep trekking, you'll come out on the other side ahead of people who sat and waited for the answer to fall into their lap.

>>28184194
Asking for the phone numbers of your coworkers is easy to do under the guise of "needing it for work" - you know, "in case you need her to pick up a shift" or you want to take hers or something. It's a natural thing people do.

If I could give one piece of advice about that - and I'm not usually one to push the "act apathetic and aloof" agenda - don't immediately start blowing up her phone after you get her number. Text her "hey" when you get it so she has your number - and wait about a week to ask her to go anywhere. Anything more and you might come off as too desperate, I'm afraid.

There's no harm to pursuing her even if she breaks your heart. If you don't pursue her at all, she'll break your heart anyway going for some other guy. At least if you gave it your best shot, you have the pride and experience of that.
>>
I'd like me some rum.
A friend just broke my nose. It was an accident, we always fight when we're drunk and it's fun but this time I got my nose broken.
A girl was there. I like her. We were making out before and now she probably thinks I'm fucking stupid.
It's the first time we kissed. I liked her for two months. We were going to go out and have fun, maybe we were going to fuck in the weekend if things went right. Hell I could've got my dick sucked last night.
Yet I fought with a friend for the fuck of it and got my nose broken. I can barely breathe right now. I hate myself sometimes.
>>
>stepdad arguing with mother again
>Probably going to finally split meaning I either have to move in with my mother or get my own place
I knew it was coming
>>
>>28184198
Make sure you know about the company you're applying for, in case it comes up in your interview. What they do, what kind of customer service approach they have, any mottos they might use. Dropping those keywords that relate to their business model will help you stand out.

Also, have questions written to ask them at the end of the interview. Things (if they were not already answered) like the number of people employed there, what a typical work week looks like, how many shifts and holidays you will be expected to work, what the salary is like. If you don't ask any questions about the job, they will assume you aren't very serious about it.

Don't discount yourself. If you made it this far, you have an opportunity. There's no shame in not being selected - only shame in not giving it your all.
I suffer from a lot of depression too and I understand how hard it can be to force yourself to do things you know are important. All you can do is your best.

>>28184302
>holy shit barkeep, she broke up with that guy via text
Just because she's female doesn't mean she has some infinite social knowledge and capability. It's hard to break up with anyone in any way. It's more likely that she wasn't prepared to deal with the emotion of a situation like a face-to-face breakup than apathy.
>>
>>28184404
I guess you're right, Maybe it would have been effective to point out the fact she was too scared to break up face to face when he was met with the text. Though he screwed the pooch when he decided to accept the friends offer. A good rule of thumb is that you never suspend a potential argument with a woman for sake of her feelings.
>>
>>28184354
One missed opportunity doesn't mean it's all for naught. She might even find it attractive that you were brazen enough to fight with someone to the point that you got your nose broken - even better if you keep a lighthearted attitude about it. You might playfully text her, "So, unless my broken nose is a turn-off, we're still hanging out, right?" You might playfully say, "You owe me one!" and schedule a "rain check" on your plans for next weekend.

Funny things happen to all kinds of people. It doesn't change anything.

>>28184370
You sound like you'll be relieved to get your step-dad out of your life.
Will you try to venture out on your own, or concede to staying with your mom? How old are you?
>>
>>28184452
27 this year & I work full time so I want to move out.
>>
>>28184441
It didn't sound to me like there was a potential for argument there.
Most women don't want to lose their previous partners' friendship over the relationship not working out - you become intimate over that time, and it's not something that can be recreated with just anyone. It could have been a right partner, wrong time situation - I've had partners in the past that I'd love to get a second chance with now that I've matured and become who I am. Who I was supposed to be.

Don't burn bridges unless you absolutely have to.
>>
>>28184452
I didn't play it right, though. I felt like shit. I was in pain and couldn't reason.
I ruined the night for her and my friends, and myself as well. I may still have a chance with her but I still feel fucking retarded. I keep finding out I'm not half the man I wish I was.

She's probably going to laugh her ass off when she sees me tomorrow, though. I look like I got the shit beaten out of me. You're right about that I guess.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (1 MB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1 MB, 1980x1080
>>28184484
Not burning bridges assumes there is was possibility of being in the wrong.
>>
File: 1453657830160.jpg (69 KB, 579x960) Image search: [Google]
1453657830160.jpg
69 KB, 579x960
>>28184237

I don't intend on killing myself.

I've already looked down the end of a shotgun once I don't intend to repeat it.

But the sad thing is down here in TX the few lawyers I have talked to just throw a Bible and holy water at me when I mention it's dealing with a case in NY.

So for now all I'm trying to do is focus on getting on my feet proper.

Still, makes me feel like shit since I've missed so much and I get so little out of this move.

Also recently found my boy sent his teacher to the ER. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react but I did tell her when I left that I'd my boy ends up with poor behavior is fight for my rights much harder and send him to military school.

Or would that be too harsh? Should I give her time to sort it out?
>>
File: 1448507705771.png (24 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
1448507705771.png
24 KB, 591x422
>>28184349
Thank you, I'll try. I hope for the best!
>>
File: 1461826303413.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1461826303413.png
65 KB, 285x276
Hit me with a salted peanut and cookiedough sunday, feelskeep, if you're man enough.

Anyhow, I seen this qt on facebook and turns out she's pretty good friends with my friend and his sister, I'm gonna invite them out to the movies or whatever, and was wondering if I should ask them about her. We're pretty close, and if it were anyone else I wouldn't ask, but his sister maded an off hand remark once about setting me up with so-and-so because we're so much alike, and my friend made an offer to set me up with one of his friends as well, so I think they'd be cool with it.

My problem is, is it weird to ask "hey, I don't know this girl personally, but I seen her on facebook and want to pound that". It just doesn't seem right, but at the same time, she's incredibly hot and oddly enough I have this strong feeling I can get with her. Fucking help me feelstender, I'm scurred. I missed a similar chance years ago and still regret it, but creeping out my friends is too big a risk, what do?
>>
>>28184472
That'll be good for you. It gives you a sense of freedom and accomplishment. Make sure you have savings before you move out, and make sure you pick a place you can reasonably afford, to avoid having to go back to your mom's.

I hope for the best for you, anon.

>>28184505
Things that have passed have already passed - there's nothing you can do to change it, no matter how much you worry or overthink it.
Focus your energy into preserving what you have with her from here on out. You might not yet be the man you wish you were, but you can keep improving until you get there.

Use a cool compress (bag of ice or frozen veggies with a towel wrapped around it) on your face to help keep any bruising and swelling down.

>>28184509
Not at all. Not burning bridges means you are above judging a person and entirely throwing them from your life over what might have been one mistake. You are not free from mistakes and chances are you've been in a situation where you wish you hadn't been so harshly judged over a mistake. Don't be that guy. Harboring resentment will only weigh you down.

>>28184561
Your boy misbehaving might be a ticket to getting more time with him. Try to reason out with your ex that he would do better with a positive male influence, especially from his real father. Throw her some statistics on single-motherhood and/or boys that grow up without their real father - I know they're pretty gruesome.

Work on getting yourself in a position to care for him. Whether or not you intended to bring him into this world, you can't abandon him now. I think military school is a very harsh thing for any child. Save it as a very last resort. Personally, I'd be sooner to get him some counseling if he's acting out in such an extreme way; he's clearly not doing well in his current living situation. Don't leave decisions for his well-being all up to his mother. You have the unique advantage of also having been a boy his age at one point.

>>28184569
Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>28184837
Dropped my name on accident.

>>28184815
I'd avoid saying she's "hot" and instead say she's "beautiful" - so you don't come off as desperate and shallow. Ask your friends what she's like, and if they think you two would get along. See if your friends can orchestrate a get-together with just the four of you, and meet her in person before you develop delusions of grandeur.

There's no shame in wanting to meet more of your fellow human beings. Especially if your friends have been supportive with setting you up with girls in the past.
>>
>>28184837
Thanks for being wise, man. I appreciate your advice.
>>
>>28184911
Thanks, feelskeep. I'll try to bring it up to them this weekend. I guess I could basically ask "hey you know ___, I seen her on facebook, she single?" or something like that, trying not to sound desparate and shallow will be the hardest part tbqh.
>>
>>28183205
Pint of Kronenbourg for me please

My final film for my film degree which I had been working on for months has turned to shit, so I've cancelled it and lost a lot of faith in film making.

Also I'm about to see my ex this weekend, she's friends with my best friends gf, we're on good terms and they are all coming to stay at my place to drink for the night. I just know I'm going to get emotional and try to get with her, only to be turned down again. I hate not seeing her as I think we have a lot of potential together, but at the same time seeing her makes me really miserable.
>>
File: wojak91_2.0.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1065) Image search: [Google]
wojak91_2.0.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1065
slavkeep, he is here, for you
>>
>>28185941
When will communism come back to us, slavkeep? Reagan and Thatcher are wormfood, the red sun must rise again.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.