[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you do if 4 underage qts started to bully you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1461830289946.webm (2 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
1461830289946.webm
2 MB, 640x352
what would you do if 4 underage qts started to bully you?
>>
I would get an erection
>>
>"you're all whores who are going to eventually be ugly old woman with nobody but people like me to look forward to fucking."
>>
>>28183107
Why do so many robots want to be bullied by girls?
Is it because they were as a kid, and now it turns them on? Like how girls who got spanked like to get spanked later on?
>>
>>28183085
>cowering in fear
>running away at the first chance he gets
>from girls

God damn this kid is fucked for life isn't he? Was he raised by single mother?
>>
>>28183125
ikr. i would touch and grope them so they would hate me even more
>>
>>28183085
Punch one in the head and then draw my knife to make them back off
>>
are you all blind and retarded
its the little chads making this possible, those future whores would get their shit kicked in otherwise
>>
>>28183123
i had a girl bully in high school when i had no friends or anyone to talk to. she was the only person who gave me some attention so i loved getting bullied with her. but now im too grown up and look intimidating so girls stay away from me :(
>>
>>28183085
Realistically? Ignore them and then cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>28183085
laugh it off, walk away. be actually pretty hurt inside intermittently for weeks.
>>
>>28183137

I would have been too beta to grope them, but I definitely would have been antagonizing the shit out of them.
>>
>>28183085
I've played enough Rance games, I know what to do.
>>
>>28183123
>Why do so many robots want to be bullied by girls?
Because bullying is a form of attention.
>>
This group of girls attacked me and my only friend in elementary school for playing marbles where they wanted to put another hopscotch thing. Because I was already sitting on the ground she kicked me in the head and while I was down tried to choke me. Out of reflex I whacked her in the face with my elbow and broke her nose. Then her friends started kicking me and her super fat friend jumped on top of my head. I got suspended for three weeks.
>>
>those mini chads out of the camera
Lmao fucking white people are pathetic I bet they all closet gay
>>
>>28183123
I think you might be right. I was bullied by girls at school and now I'm into femdom and pegging.
>>
File: cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
I am 29, I would backhand one across the face and say if they scream their parents will never find the body.

Bitch you can't stop me, I am the law.
>>
Iets bump this
>>
>>28183362
Literally this family. Bullying means the girl is paying her full attention and thinking about you, combine that with self hatred and it's the only thing I can imagine a girl doing to me.
>>
File: Seryuu.jpg (57 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Seryuu.jpg
57 KB, 1366x768
Try to hide from then because girls that age are already taller and propably stronger than I am
>>
File: 1461780974903.png (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461780974903.png
49 KB, 500x500
lay down on a couch near them so they get the idea to sit on me
>>
>>28183085

>4 underaged slav qts start bullying me

i'd wonder how/when i died to end up in heaven.
>>
>>28183123
In real life girls bully you by being manipulative little shits and that shit sucks. Most girls are pretty damn weak though, so with physically bullying the pain would be laughable and the contact would be hot.
>>
>>28183125
There's a Chad recording the video,watch it again,he can't do shit
>>
Mansion full of bitches boutta rape one
>>
>>28183085
I would molest them of course
>>
Bite their heads off chewing on their necks one by one as they stand in shock still recovering from the horrors . Then I'll fuck their corpses before the bodies get cold.
>>
>>28183085
>that Chad hanging out mostly off camera
I fucking knew it, women are too cowardly to do this shit on their own. They know that Chad would back them up if that kid hit them back. Why are women such cowards?
>>
I was bullied by women and now I'm into femdom.

rate
>>
>>28185697
that "chad" is literally at most a 10 year old kid lmao
>>
i like how in the end he basically has 4 slav qties chasing him.
like, if you think of the metaphorical meaning of chasing a guy... that's cute.
>>
>>28185708
still had more sex than 99% of the people on this board, i'm guessing.
chad kid
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 480x360
>>28183085
>remove my pants underwear
>lie on the floor
>open wide my legs
>"cmon give me your best shot bitches"
>>
Kek. That little faggot kid probably posts here.
>>
>>28183085
Get hard probably.
>>
File: 1460692022772-r9k.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460692022772-r9k.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
FUCK THEM UP.
I FUCKING LOVE BEATING GIRLS.
THE MORE DEFENSELESS THE BETTER.
>>
>>28183085
i'd ask them to end my life
>>
>>28185708
The kid getting bullied is about the same age, those whores are only getting away with bullying him because they know if he lays a hand on them the Chad will step in and fuck him up.

My point about women being cowards still stands.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.