[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else getting tired of /r9k/? Every single thread is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13
File: 1461168259465.gif (894 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
1461168259465.gif
894 KB, 500x399
Is anyone else getting tired of /r9k/?

Every single thread is about sex or girls or masturbation or dating.
>>
Having no gf is a pretty being part of being a robot. Though I agree, anything that isn't sex-related or memes gets no replies. I just want to feel with other robots about not having a gf, or friends or being a disappointment.
>>
The fucking cancerous tripfags are turning this fucking board into /soc 2.0
>>
File: download (2).jpg (57 KB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
57 KB, 637x358
>>28182560
ayaya?

you cant be a robot if you have had or have gf/bf
>>
>>28182560
I'm tired of the anime girls being posted.
>>
>>28182560
Same here. I wish this were a board for losers instead of a board for tfw no gf.
Wanting to date makes you a normalfaggot and I hate seeing normalfags. I don't think normalfags will ever make me not cringe.
And threads worth posting in are so rare. I'm too good for this place honestly. I'm gonna start browsing less often soon.
>>
>>28182560
Yes. Yet there's no place else, online or in real life, where I can go to even somewhat relate to other people. Other chans just don't cut it for some reason.
>>
File: 1461430629006.jpg (320 KB, 812x848) Image search: [Google]
1461430629006.jpg
320 KB, 812x848
>>28182656
i'm tired of fags like you who give attention to things they dont like. Its like if someone far from you took their dick out, and you just have to go over there and tell his dick "I dont like dick" Well, if you dont, why the fuck did you come all the way over here?
>>
>>28182560
this place is turning into /b/ lite with all the gays/trannies and low quality threads
>>
>>28182722
>i'm tired of fags like you who give attention to things they dont like.
the only thing i don't like more than anime girls is stupid hypocrites
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-28-02-14-05.png (512 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-28-02-14-05.png
512 KB, 1080x1920
Fuck you op. Just, fuck you. There are people like me with legitimate autism who are trying to extend a hand of friendship, and people like you have the nerve to try and STILL draw attention to those shit threads. Negative attention is still attention! Help out your fellow smaller more humblr robot economy, we need to feed our families too
>>
>>28182686
If it was for losers that would girls could post here too as all females are loser. Nice try cunt bot.
>>
>>28182560
It's only been shit since moot left and all the attention whoring sluts and trap faggors rocked up thinking they can post here now because 4chan is now a liberal safe space for degeberates and SJWs.
>>
>>28182560
I am but for different reasons. This place used to be funny and had interesting stories and occasionally great OC. Now it's entirely
>racebait
>faggot trap threads
>steam faggotry
>the same dumbass fetish threads
>tripfag circlejerks
>the flood of normalfags who think being depressed is cool now
>dank meme spam
>reddit tier hmmm or YLYL
>the attentionwhore fembots
>>
>>28182560

I'm getting tired of the normies.

Just make a /neet/ board.
>>
>>28182850
>the flood of normalfags who think being depressed is cool now
Amen to that brother. All it takes is saying "i have depression" and writing some sad stuff about something sad that happened to you and BAM instant sympathy and ass kissing from other normies! They hear the weeknd and lana del rey writing lyrics that are kinda sad and self destructive go "OMG SAD STUFF HAPPENS IN THE WORLD THAT IS SO SAD!!! WHO ELSE IS #DEPRESSED? LOL I AM THE MOST DEPRESSED LOL I AM THE MOST LONELY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LIKES AND HEARTS GUYS REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!"
>>
>>28182560
whining about relationshit or lack of has always been a problem here. It's not so much a normy thing as an idiot loser thing
>>
>>28182850
>>28182922
I don't hate people talking about depression

what I DO hate is the "ironic depression" meme or whatever. like that picture of the guy squatting next to a laptop that says "I have crippling depression and wanna die". it irritates me.
>>
>>28182560
Yeah, being a loser is much more complex than not having a gf.
As a waifufags I don't really give a shit about these threads, they should fuck off desu.
>>
>>28183001
That's what I mean. Literally EVERYONE is depressed these days, and so casually, and they all gotta make their #deep memes and express their depression to their fans so that everyone KNOWS you are just SOOOOO lonely and sad bawww. Its disgusting. I spit on their faces
>>
File: 1447417193285.gif (804 KB, 348x501) Image search: [Google]
1447417193285.gif
804 KB, 348x501
I took a break and spent some time on /a/. I'm much happier for doing so
>>
>>28182560
Anyone think the problem began when people started to refer to themselves as robots? This place used to be a community of losers laughing at other losers and trying to help each other improve under the draconian rule of a robot overlord. Now people side with the robot for aome stupid reason.
nostalgia bloxx
>>
I just skim the catalog to find threads. I skip a lot of threads. Also check out /a/.
>>
>>28183250

The word "robot" implies a person is somewhat socially awkward or broken. That normal social interaction does not compute, fully. It's not smooth, it's staccato like a robot. Or to convey a sense of emptiness inside, like a tin man. Although there have been lots of people who say that robots mostly just lack courage.

Much like the word "loser", the word "robot" implies someone is less than human, abnormal.
>>
>>28183322
You sound like a woman. This isn't your play area to dress up in glasses and pose with a book with your heiny in the air, hoping that a nerd chad will find you "intellexually stimyoolating" enough to tolerate you to slob his knob and possibly listen to you for the rest of his existence just because you have a pretty face. Go kill yourself if you think you are anything close to being a """""""robot""""""", then we will see how #depressed you guys all are
>>
>>28183250

And really, the problem is when normies won't stay on their containment boards and let robots have a place to themselves.
>>
>>28183363

I'm a guy explaining why a guy would choose to describe himself as a "robot" (or even take pride in it).
>>
File: 1338586155294.png.jpg (132 KB, 518x1440) Image search: [Google]
1338586155294.png.jpg
132 KB, 518x1440
I used to come here a long time ago. All of these threads are mostly posted by the same person, likely automatically, with unknown motives. It's really creepy when you start to realize the repetitive patterns.

One day there was a revolt against these threads, they were spammed out. This board became a happy place, which is truly bizarre and I'm sure you can't believe it.

Hey Craig, fuck you asshole.
>>
>>28183386
I am a woman trying to get rid of other women on this site by being rude to them because they don't belong here
>>
>>28183322
I understand what 'robot' means. I disagree with its usage however and think robot culture (constantly trying to one up each other with how shit they are) is the cancer that killed /r9k/.
>>
>>28183194

Good, go back to your containment
>>
>>28182764
>the only thing i don't like more than anime girls is stupid hypocrites

Based anon
>>
>>28183469
Yeah people think this place needs to be wizardchan. Somehow that makes it even worse than wizardchan though. Instead of a bunch of pretentious autists constantly doing the fox and grapes routine it's like inverted tumblr. Not only do the people here think they're superior to the rest of the world, that's not satisfying enough, they have to constantly think up ways it's victimizing them.

I fell into the trap of this place a long time ago but I managed to pull myself out. I rarely visit now.
>>
>>28183516
>Another normie who only visits cause the spergy robots entertain him like a zoo
Part of the problem
>>
Is this your first day on the board? It has been like this for years.
>>
>>28183469

Robots want a place to belong, too.

The oneupmanship (or rather, onedownmanship) on /r9k/ is when non-virgins come on the board and act like they belong too, that their lives are just as bad as the truly pathetic robots.

So it can become a kind of victim complex race to the bottom ("i'm a bigger victim than you are"). SJWs often wear a victim complex as a badge of honor and do the same thing.

Misery loves company. I think any board that becomes a designated board for losers will have the people there resenting any "winners" from showing up. So when someone shares a positive experience, other people wonder why they're even here. To brag? To gloat?
>>
>>28183537
I'm not really a normie though. I'm a sperglord supreme. When I was a part of the group I found it more entertaining. Now I just find it sad most of the time. I'm here right now because where else is there to go? I tried /pol/ but that wore off it's welcome fast. Always go to /sp/ but hockey season is almost over and I just can't get into baseball.

I'll probably visit here sometimes in the summer but it's important not to let that negative energy rub off on me.
>>
File: 1461134458899.jpg (65 KB, 625x720) Image search: [Google]
1461134458899.jpg
65 KB, 625x720
>>28182560
i'm going to go make an original thread just for you anon go look for it.

I'll put a sad pepe for the pic
>>
>>28183613

My thread is not help me through this weed lmao bots
>>
>>28183649
>>>/s4s/ pls go
>>
>>28183598
>summerfag
fuck off m8
>>
>>28183557
I think a good comparison to how I remember /r9k/ being is /fit/. Most people who post are sperglords, but everyone is trying to improve themselves. Successful people are welcome to give advice and provide inspiration. Self-deprecation is somewhat humerous in nature. People share feels and empathise with each other.

Where /r9k/ changed was that the self-deprecation became less and less humerous and feelposting became more about one upping each other than sharing. Now people just comehere to wallow in their own self-pity. If anyone has seen e gif of crabs trying to climb out of a bucket by pulling the crabs above the down, that is a perfect metaphor for the current state of /r9k/.
>>
>>28183745
Nah I'm year round. Wasting my life on 4chan since 2006. My NEET lifestyle affords me the ability to shitpost from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep.
>>
>>28183796

I can see that. A pity party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
>Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket, is a way of thinking best described by the phrase, "if I can't have it, neither can you."[1] The metaphor refers to a bucket or pot of crabs. Individually, the crabs could easily escape from the pot, but instead they grab at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise.[2][3][4] The analogy in human behavior is claimed to be that members of a group will attempt to negate or diminish the importance of any member who achieves success beyond the others, out of envy, spite, conspiracy, or competitive feelings, to halt their progress.

So maybe people on /r9k/ don't like hearing about people going on to have success because they view success as such a longshot possibility, or impossible, hopeless.
>>
>>28182560
Yeah a little bit, I feel as if people are competing over who's more of a robot as if it gives them some feeling of belonging. It's getting ridiculous.
>>
>>28183863
If you tell them that you've always had success in life and act like a fake "Chad" caricature people get less mad at you than when you tell them that you're a reformed robot. It's like you represent some idealized version of themselves they can't even begin to dream of. If you suggest they could be like you they will give you a barrage of reasons why not.
>>
>>28183863
Why wouldn't /r9k/ have this mentality? It's a board of losers who want to talk to losers. Suprise suprise, they don't want to talk to people who are successful.
>>
>>28183903

Well they might view reformed robots as traitors, or just astronomically lucky.

People are also lazy. So if someone talks about efforts they made, others might think "I don't want to do that" or "but you also didn't have this and this and this to deal with."

They may also think that a robot who can be reformed was never a "true" robot to begin with.

Maybe robots feel a sense of belonging centered around things they will never experience.
>tfw no gf
>tfw khhv
>etc

So when someone shows up speaking of an experience they haven't had (or feel they will never have), they compare themselves to others, get more depressed, and lash out out the "normie" who has had this experience they think is fatalistically forever out of reach.
>>
>>28184020
What if you're grandfathered in and came to this board before it was nothing but losers talking to other losers? I'd never feel like I have no right to post on /b/ because my /b/tard days are long over, why should I feel the same about /r9k/? Because someone will call me a normie?

I came here during some of the worst periods of my life. It made me even more miserable. After I snapped out of it I spent a lot of time, I'm talking from when I woke up to when I went to sleep, combating the same kind of rhetoric that made me even more miserable. I know I made a difference, probably a tiny one, but I helped the people here become more aware of what was going on.

Beyond the actual depressed and miserable people there are some freaks here that get off on the stuff. If it's not getting pleasure from someone's misery they're trying to preach extreme views to vulnerable people.
>>
4chan itself was always getting shittier yearly. But the quality of the site took a nose dive when;

1. Reddit lost lots of traffic from Ellen Pao
2. The Beta Uprising which attracted those faggots
3. Moot's moderator and janitor that he chose after he left the site for good

I meam shiiet. Just look at what happened to /r9k/, /int/, /pol/, /v/.
>>
>>28184102
I'm not even sure where you're going with this. This is now, currently, a board where losers want to communicate with other losers, and if you aren't a loser then they dont want to communicate with you. It's not hard to grasp and you're not some genius saint for pointing out the ideolologies and values that come from such a community.
>>
>>28184162
There's no rule that says I can't be here. Is that hard for you to grasp? Now, if you want to go to a site where someone like me will get banned they already made one. You're welcome to go be a cunt there:

https://wizchan.org/

Enjoy
>>
>>28184105
I agree with most of this of this. /v/ has always been just as shit though imo.
>>28184184
This thb
>>
>>28184226
To me people like that are just like the older kids that told me I couldn't sit at the back of the bus and bullied me when I tried. Fuck them. They claim to be victims but turn around and try to push others around. I was here before they got here and I'll be here after.
>>
>>28184184
I cant stop you from posting here, but that doesn't mean I or anyone else here will want to associate you. You have every right to post here and we have every right to call you a normie and yell at you to leave.
>>
>>28184253
Fuck off bully. I'm not budging. You're just like the people that persecute you.
>>
>>28184279
Alright dumbo, just remember that we aren't obliged to like you just cause you're le oldfag
>>
>>28184298
I'm not obliged to give a fuck, bully.
>>
>>28184298
Can't you go back to /r/theredpill or something?
>>
>>28184310
You obviously do considering how you made paragraph after paragraph long posts on how you should belong when you don't.
>>
>>28184184

I barely browse this place. The point is that you people are poisnous idiots. Kind of like feminists that see what (good) community they arent a part of, get into it, shit up the place, and wonder why everyone doesnt like you.

You can always tell what kind of person that person is like or behaves by the media they consume. You cant tell what attributes a person who watches John Oliver or Fox News has. Youre just repulsive retards senpai. Online and offline. Go away reee.
>>
>>28182850
Pretty much this. I could go to /b/ for similar results
>>
>>28184337
You can tell*
>>
>>28184322
I'm having fun working through my issues /r9k/ style. You can keep replying, but I'll keep cursing you out because it makes me feel temporarily empowered. Having a manic episode at 6am on a Thursday is fun.
>>
>>28184353
If I stop replying, will you die?
>>
>>28184377
It would be extremly painful.
>>
>>28184377
Nope. I've got 10 years in and the ssi checks just keep on coming. You can tell me I don't belong here all you want. I used to tell my life story to anyone that did, that shuts them up quick. I think sperging out at you will be just as effective though so why waste the effort?
>>
File: 1423038120146.gif (842 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1423038120146.gif
842 KB, 720x405
>>28182686
>I wish this were a board for losers instead of a board for tfw no gf.

This.

Any thread about "muh gf problems" is unacceptable and should result in an automatic ban to the OP.
>>
>>28184337
BTFO

The comparison to SJWs never ceases to stump robots.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-28-11-02-30.png (217 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-28-11-02-30.png
217 KB, 720x1280
What was that OP?
>>
>>28184397
Then why get butthurt when people shout normie if you are so cocksure you aren't normie?
>>
>>28184447
Because I like arguing with people on the internet about things I'm passionate about that don't matter to anybody but me. Now if there's any other questions about whether I belong here or not feel free to continue.
>>
>>28184465
So your making yourself feel persecuted when you're not. Gotcha. You really do belong here. But don't be surprised that when someone mentions their girlfriend they're getting ree'd at.
>>
>>28184485
Don't be surprised when said reeing leads to me derailing the thread with stories about being a sperglord either. I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>28184514
Okay? Not sure that's related at all.
>>
>>28184532
It is but you'd never get it unless I launched into a tirade that would take about 5 more posts and I'm already running out of steam. You'd probably disagree with me anyway because you're a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian, then I'd show you the real power of aspergers.
>>
File: 1454055160712.gif (853 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1454055160712.gif
853 KB, 600x338
>>28184397

It seems like fucking everybody but me is getting free SSI and living the good and comfy life.

I'm so fucking jelly I don't even know how to put it in words. My life is absolute garbage and I have no chance of ever being a success but I'll never be eligible for public assistance. Makes me wanna cry.
>>
I think accepting female responses without being absolute morons. Would be a good solution.

Alternatively start making less on topic stuff.
Look at /int/ they're doing great imo.
>>>/int/58556454
>>
>>28184568
You don't have any kind of disability? Some of the types of public assistance are income based, if you're already leaving the NEET life.
>>
>>28184566
You keep mentioning how you have this ebin story that will totally debunk me and blow me out, but I'm not even sure if we're on the same page about what we are arguing about. I'm arguing that a community doesn't have to accept someone simply because they've been around longer, and im not sure what you're going on about.
>>
>>28184574
>accepting female responses
If you know a post is from a female, it's a shitty post to begin with made for the sake of getting orbiters. Good posts are unisex.
>>
>>28184598
The important thing anon is that none of this matters. We're both wasting our time. As I've already hinted at I'm bipolar, I don't have many episodes these days but you triggered one so I spewed some shit at you. Now I'm on the tail end of it and I really don't care much anymore. It's been fun but I'll probably pass out soon.
>>
>>28184632
See ya around then dumbo. If you wanna add me to talk I'm up for it. Steam id is starluigi767.
>>
>>28184612
The problem isn't that you know. It's that the female perspective is what ruins most threads by proxy. If people accept the female perspective, much like int have their flags, you get more depth to the discussions.

The identity of posters is the one thing 4chan lacks. You can still be anonymous, but the world is more than thoughts of people.
also I think I'd get more (you)'s without issue.
>>
>>28184578
>Some of the types of public assistance are income based, if you're already leaving the NEET life.

Food stamps, Medicaid and Section 8, right?

Still wouldn't have any sort of basic income. No, I don't. I have no chance of living the normie life (26 year old virgin with no friends and a bunch of SL debt).
>>
>>28184668
"Accept female perspective" sounds simple but is not. To accept female perspective is to go against most things robot, which kinda ruins the point.
>>
>>28184574
I post plenty of times as a female and don't get flak for it. Why are you crying like a little bitch instead of just leaving? Bitches like you just reinforce r9k views on dumbshit women like you who needs everyone to pander to them.
>>
>>28184706
Yeah I think you can get those. Just having food stamps makes a huge difference. Being able to get them depends on how hardcore of a Republican governor your state has. Here in Michigan thankfully Rick Snyder is too preoccupied with dodging legal problems to worry about passing a law stating that food stamp recipients need to work in order to receive benefits.

There are other benefits you might not know about. Like for example in my state if you are low/no income and get behind on your electric/heating bills you can get most of it paid off by the state. It's worth researching all of it.
>>
>>28182560
>leave /b/ years ago because of the trap faggots
>they invade this board as well
Christ, you have your own containment board. There's even entire websites like tumblr that would welcome you. Attentionwhoring faggots.
>>
>>28182560
why else do you think I stopped coming here regularly?
>>
>>28182560
i'm sick of the endless stream of normal cunts but there isn't anywhere else to go
wizchan is full of actual autists and is no fun allowed
seriously talk of wanting a gf or waifu fagging will get you banned

just gotta hope the normals eventually get bored and fuck off when everyone stops replying to their shit threads (if that ever happens)
>>
File: 1450756405793.jpg (464 KB, 840x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450756405793.jpg
464 KB, 840x1200
>>28182560
>It's an Ayaya thread
>>
There hasn't been enough school shootings.
>>
>>28182606
>I just want to feel with other robots about not having a gf, or friends or being a disappointment.

This shit right here has ruined r9k. Anyone who uses the word normie unironically is a simple newfag.
>>
>>28183379
But you can't just stick a flag down wherever the fuck you feel like it and decide everyone else has to go. You have never been the only users of the board.
>>
>>28184020
>It's a board of losers who want to talk to losers

No it's a large general discussion board with thousands of unique users, with a fraction of childish people throwing tantrums when anybody has any kind of discussion outside of being alone.
>>
>>28182560
I'm just tired of all the fembot threads, the attentionwhoring and trannies
>>
Board got exponentially more cancerous the moment the robot came back.
>dozens of fembot threads every day
>tripfag cancer
>sheboon invasion
I'd prefer the old days of a few generals, a few /rose/ or /cara/ threads, then all the cancer would be contained
>>
This place is officially worse than /tv/
Later faggots
>>
I got tired of this board months ago.

It's nothing but a depressing circle jerk.
>>
>>28190379
Where you at these days, senpai?
I'll follow
>>
>>28182560
filter it all out, enter meta9k.
>>
File: kirino.jpg (146 KB, 642x642) Image search: [Google]
kirino.jpg
146 KB, 642x642
>>28183194
>/a/
hahahhohohooahohahhoaa
what a shitty board
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.