[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots wanna fuck me up the arse? >unshaven boipussy reporting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1024x768
Any robots wanna fuck me up the arse?
>unshaven boipussy reporting.
>>
>>28182490
>no one gave you attention
LMAO
>>
>>28182490

>unshaven

at least try nigga
>>
>>28182543
well, like, you did
so did I but I didn't post because I'm not horny
>>
>>28182557
I'm naturally hairless though.
>>
>>28182737
just post your spread ass already
>>
>>28182877
I can't digitally transfer my dick so unless you're in California then no.
>>
>>28182905
Lmao not OP.

>>28182877
I am in a u s t r a l i a.
>>
>>28182877
Didn't mean to quote oregano.
>>
Nah I'm all right mate
>>
>>28182490
NO!! I say again NO!!! You fucking mentally ill degenerate. Fuck off to your own AIDS ridden containment board you faggot. You are not welcome here, r9k is not queer central.

And take the cunt bots with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 768x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 768x752
>>28182950
What was that, senpai?
>>
>>28182925
p e r t h ?

o h
>>
>>28182925
why are there so many faggots in australia but none in sydney
>>
>>28183296
: (
: |
kk fuk my bp
>>
>>28183296
I am in Sydney.

But are you deranged and ugly?

Please post more pictures.
>>
>>28183368
I think there's some amount of geographical confusion going on here
unless you're into bears then I'm out of the equation
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 768x1024
>>28183368
Sure, I'm deranged. But I'm still not Grindr-tier. I'm nice enough and rarely rock up with a shank to an arranged meet.

However, I'm an Adelaidefag. Sorry.
>>
>>28182905
o/ california boy here
>>
>>28183408
This isn't /soc/ homie.
>>
>>28183408
What original city?
>>
>>28183393
m-me too.... are you qt? do you have skype?
>>
Gays can't be robots. I just meant a gay guy on here and we talked over Kik, I was just getting to know him I'm not gay. He admitted he has casual sex all the time and almost got HIV. Gays literally get laid all the time if they want.
>>
>>28183556
This is why I'm only gay online. I don't want aids.
>>
>>28183556
So where's your actual argument about why gays can't be robots? Seems pretty foundation-less to me.
>>
IF YOU LIKE CROSSDRESSING ANIME BOYS THEN YOU SHOULD ALSO SHAVE UR LEGS AND WEAR RAINBOW SOCKS UP TO UR THIGHS AND POST CLOSE UP PICS OF UR DIRTY BUTTHOLE AND WRINKLY SACK AND """"""""""""""""FEMININE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" PENIS AND COMMUNICATE TO OTHER PEOPLE SUCH AS YOUR SELF VIA CROPPED ORGASMING ANIME GIRL FACES AND STUTTER TYPING WITH LIBERAL USE OF EMOTICONS THEN KILL YOURSELF WHEN YOU'RE TOO OLD AND GROSS FOR ANYONE TO WANT TO LOOK AT ANYMORE LOL LOL
>>
>>28183532
:^)

D3PO

I'd prefer your snapchat, though. Assuming you have one.
>>
execute all australians
execute all fags
>>
>>28183602
The fact they can get intimate contact of any kind at the snap of a finger is why they can't be robots.

They can also find other likeminded non-sluts if they really want, whereas 90% of women are just plain whores, at least when men do it they are honest about it. It's easy to find a guy who hasn't slept around a lot if you want because he'll be upfront about it.
>>
>>28183625
I'm not sure which of those is you. I don't use snapchat anymore sry
>>
>>28183602

Gay guys can get sex pretty easily since they don't have to deal with picky females and their hypergamy. They are all basically chads.
>>
>>28183670
If you want an actual relationship, gays are worse than females.
>>
>>28183556
I have no interest in sex outside of a relationship and I'm only gay in the sense that I'm attracted to twinks, and I consider myself as a robot
but I have to check the "I'm not a robot" box everytime I post so you may be onto something
>>
>>28183665
What's your Skype then? And yes I am qt. You?

>>28183658
>>28183670

But the lack of intimacy / a significant other isn't WHY I'm a robot. Suffice to say I indeed can attain both of those things at the drop of a hat. However, I am a rampant NEET. Who does little more than go on /r9k/ all day to alleviate boredom, eat junk food, and spend money frivolously when I have access to it.
>>
>>28183740
>28183740
>yes i am qt
not qt confrimed
>>
>>28183740

You're just a lazy normie
>>
>>28183740
my skype is t.charles.sol
I'll send you a pic and you can decide. I'm fairly certain I have body dysmorphia so I can't tell you if I am kek
>>
>>28183740
>>28183772
pretty much, I've been actively looking for real friends/someone I can have a relationship with for over two years now and I've had literally zero success
if you honestly think you could find someone whenever you wanted to you're not a robot
not that that means anything
>>
>>28183772
Nice deduction senpai.

>tfw I was actually chad-tier as a closeted boy in high school but quickly realised they were all dickheads so I went on massive trolling tirades post-highschool to shock and alienate them all. >Felt good man.

People want me dead, but I still get street cred for being an ex pot-dealer and providing my much appreciated services to the local community.
>>
>>28183813
Yeah senpai, but finding gay people with actual DEPTH and PERSONALITY and exceedingly rare in this day and age.

Apologies for the fact that I more-or-less consciously choose to be anti-social/alone.
>>
>>28183778
You're an Adelaidian?
Were you at Mars two weeks ago?
>>
>>28183876
yeah I'm adelaidian
never been to mars, now add me!
>>
>>28183891
Good, 'cause I actually met a Charles there about two weeks ago and I couldn't get him to fuck off and it was really terrible and awkward.

Long story short, never go there for "switch", their BDSM night.

I'll add you senpai.
>>
>>28183866
you've got a point there
even most of the twinks I've talked to come across as extremely vapid
or perhaps I'm just bitter that none of them liked me, who knows

and don't apologise, even if /r9k/ feels like a crab bucket at times I'm sure most of us are happy that some people are capable of finding happiness
>>
>>28183940
Yeah, being a nice person doesn't get you particularly far in this shallow and superficial scene. It gets bonus points from me, though.

Honestly, I was just drunkenly sassy / an asshole towards all of these "twinks" the other night and they totalllly lapped it up and wanted my dick.

If you're attractive enough to even consider yourself to be somewhat of a twink, than you're probably a qt indeed. We tend to undervalue ourselves pretty often.

Wanna chat more dude?
>>
File: 16_Paranoia_Filled_Days_Later.png (583 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
16_Paranoia_Filled_Days_Later.png
583 KB, 640x480
>>28183924
>I'll add you

hmmm
>>
>>28184060
Seems like a lot of gays are like that, no one wants someone kind and reliable, just sexually aggressive guys to fuck them and leave

I'm really not attractive and I am the exact opposite of a twink, sorry if you interpreted it as otherwise

if that's still cool with you I can drop my skype, though
>>
>>28184163
I'm actually genuinely stupid and couldn't work out how to do it, sorry.

Also I prefer text over voice/video t b h.
>>
>>28184225
uuhhh thats all i use skype for anyways, to talk over text.
>>
>>28184174
Of course man! I didn't mean to misconstrue what you said or anything. However, you probably do undervalue yourself nonetheless.

Drop your Skype - I'll work out how to add people. I think I've added (or been added by) one person on Skype in the past year.
>>
>>28184256
mine is pikmin23
there should be a search option under your avatar/name in the main application, you use that to add people
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.