[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honestly im not trying to sound mean. but why are any of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: Why-Pic.png (18 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
Why-Pic.png
18 KB, 276x276
honestly im not trying to sound mean. but why are any of you like this? i normally just go on /mu/ but a friend of mine started going on here frequently and it did nothing but make him more socially awkward. you do realize you do all of this to yourselves right? when you define other people as chads or normies you choose to alienate yourself. so why? why are you all like this ?
>>
No one will take your advice. This is /mentalgymnasticsandblamingothers/
>>
>>28182218

lurk moar fgt
>>
>>28182250
im not giving advice. im asking why. what made you this way ?
>>
>honestly im not trying to sound mean

lieing normalslime
bait
>>
>>28182267
no because i literally find myself getting upset at these people. jesus why do so many fucking man child autists exist on one board ?
>>
>>28182271
If I can answer this question earnestly. IDK, just been dealt a lot of bad hands. My life isn't really that bad but anxiety/depression sure makes it feel worse than it might be. I just got out of a bad relationship 4 months ago, talking shit on the internet just helps me feel better you know? Just to talk to like-minded people. Yeah sometimes this place becomes an echo chamber, and some people just want to wallow in the sadness. I just like to shoot the shit with other robots who aren't feeling the best, and maybe just maybe if I can help one brobot then I won't feel so bad about myself.
>>
>>28182280
not sure what that even means. i dont speak austist
>>
robots are broken from years of failed forced socialization aka school
>>
>>28182289
Because they like to blame their problems on something. They don't realize that people from all walks of life have made it in life. They all they all think they're special in some way, and they're misunderstood
>>
>>28182218
>posting on 4chan
>find the most depressing board of a site where all the users are shit and hate their lives

You're posting on 4channel bruh, you're just as bad as us.
>>
>>28182218
James?
Jrjdbwkdnjdn
>>
>>28182313
welcome to anon's just world, where everything is the fault of themselves, and there is no such thing as nature OR nurture! have a good time :)
>>
>>28182298
THIS i understand this completely. but the thing is man i understand society and especially people in their mid twenties arnt the easiest to get along with. but the people on this board will keep you dont in a spiral of sadness. life is hard bud but you need to force yourself out of this place
>>
>>28182298
nono anon you dont understand
you are a loser because you failed, see, OP is a wonderful human bean who achieved everything on his own, nobody helped him either, how dare you question his own ability to be purrfect
>>
>>28182339

just pull your self up by your boot straps and read a self help book

you can make it, anon :^)
>>
I'm lonelier than you could ever imagine
>>
>>28182289

It's because you're naive and don't realize just how many bullshitters we have on this board.

There's a high concentration because people play the part. And you're stupid if you buy into anything you read on here... which coming from /mu/ means you're about as bad as they come for sheeple.

Anyways, fuck off. I'll bash your head in with a rock.
>>
I'm gonna take the bait. We're not inventing a problem; we're diagnosing a common ailment we happen all to be victim to. I'm not invoking some complex either; I don't blame anyone for my situation. Nor do I seek pity, and I am sure the majority of this forum is in agreement with me on this.

Why we are like this, I cannot say. A myriad factors are involved. A scholar of study in a relevant field could verily dedicate his life to the subject. What I do know is that, indeed, we are like this, and labeling the problem does not produce it. If anything, acknowledging it is the first step, right?
>>
>>28182339
I'm not saying the world is just, but there are people who have it worse than you and have made themselves to be something.

You think you're special, because your the worst of the worst. But honestly, you're probably just below average.
>>
>>28182313
No faggot. Our society is built on nepotism and class hierarchy, these aren't conspiracies or me "blaming others", it's an objectivly measurable part of our society. People here are simply the ones that realized they were fucked in the class/looks/status/height/social/economic departments and literally can't do anything about it. So instead of "pulling up" our imaginary bootstraps, we shit post about how much we hate life, have no gfs and hate being wagecucks/love being neets. Fucking kill yourself or get off this board if you can't accept that.
>>
>>28182350
Thanks for the concern, and it's not like I spend all my time here (Thank god) and I don't take this board half as seriously as some people do. I am trying healthier ways of dealing with it. Just sometimes, you need to complain to random strangers.

>>28182352
Darn, I wasn't aware. Just kill me already famalam.
>>
File: 1448577558433.jpg (51 KB, 385x493) Image search: [Google]
1448577558433.jpg
51 KB, 385x493
>>28182383

Get a load of this fuckin' guy.

That's the pontification paragraph of the night, good sir.
>>
>>28182331
im not saying im any better and im sorry if i came off as trying to sound that way. i understand what it feels like to be lonely. to be desperate for a sense of community but honestly is life pointless sure. so why not enjoy it having fun and not complaining. drink beers, have sex, make a couple of friends, get your hear broken and break some hearts. honestly i came here for a friend who recently spends time on here a lot. all of you arnt alone but this negativity wont help
>>
>>28182218
>choosing to alienate yourself
Most people here feel alienated, a lot of them for very good reasons.
Society isn't kind. This place is a mixture of acting out against that same society and trying to find kinship with other people who are in the same boat.

The main thing to remember is that the "R" in r9k can also stand for "rejection".
You end up here when you have felt rejected over and over and are sick of it.
>>
>>28182512
>drink beers, have sex, make friends

I know this is bait, but why do Normie's think this shit is that easy? If it were, this board wouldn't exist.
>>
>>28182473
Oh jesusfuck I knew I should have toned it down to avoid the wrath of the faggots prowling this board man jesus you can't imagine how often I've been accused of "pontificating" you can fuck right off mate
>>
File: 1428812152853.jpg (27 KB, 259x188) Image search: [Google]
1428812152853.jpg
27 KB, 259x188
>>28182512

I'm not that guy

But oh god.

did you come on here just to help us?

I love ya buddy, but you're obviously drunk. In 2016 of all years. On a thursday, no less.
>>
File: 9252753.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
9252753.png
51 KB, 240x232
>>28182271
>what made you this way ?
You.
>>
its not bait. its easy just do it. its not that easy for me but i make it work because i try
>>
>>28182512
>why not enjoy it having fun and not complaining.
>drink beers, have sex, make a couple of friends, get your hear broken and break some hearts
You are talking to people here for whom that is nearly impossible.
You step outside in the morning and greet people, have a chat, some social interaction with friends. You partake in the world. Please realize that some people are unable to do that.
>>
>>28182573
just got home from work sober as can be. i want to help. because i see my friend suffering your depression and alienation and he comes on this a ton
>>
File: 1444183646883.jpg (509 KB, 780x1901) Image search: [Google]
1444183646883.jpg
509 KB, 780x1901
>>28182563

Ho there!

I was saying that affectionately, anon.

Didn't mean nothin by it, your way of speaking is just fine.
>>
>>28182629
Much love, anon, all is forgiven
>>
>>28182605
Exactly. I'd love to just
>have sex
>make friends
>just bee myself

The problem is other people don't, not with us anyway.
>>
>>28182218

>hi i'm 13 and what is this

i hope you save this to a txt, set an alarm to read it in 10 years, and facepalm yourself to suicide when you read it
>>
File: nebula-void.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nebula-void.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>28182624

Yeah. Well.

Good luck.

There's a thousand different shades of person on here. You're saving a phantasm that's been created in your own mind as the personification of this board.

Just be aware of that, moving forward.
>>
>>28182218
When people don't have any friends or groups they belong in and they view the world as a hostile land that wants to simply beat them down, they're going to be lonely, spiteful, and desire the feeling of being in a place that they belong.

Unfortunately, this place tends to be somewhere online. However, finding a place where people tell you the same bullshit that you refuse to believe will drive them to try and find a place of like minded people. Here.

It's full of people that have the same feelings; hate, depression, anxiety, loneliness, and that thought that they do not belong in this world.

This place tends to be all of that, and rather than hearing the same shit that everyone else tells them, they hear things they want to hear. That it's stacies, chads, and normalfags which are all the problem. Rather than having to deal with more shit being thrown at them, they find a place where they feel at home at. But once you're here it will make you bitter to people around you, and your hate towards other people will drive you back to the place where you feel like you belong.

But hey, what do i know? This is all just a large, sweeping generalization with probably very little merit to it.
>>
>>28182218
agreed. /r9k/ is literally the male equivalent of tumblr.

Robot=special snowflake
REEEEE="TRIGGERED" or "RAAAPE"
Normie= cis scum
Neckbeard=Feminist
Chad = fuckboy
Blaming problems on women=blaming problems on men

Both sit around bitching on a forum all day instead of sucking it up and dealing with reality.
PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>28182759
agreed but i dont go on tumblr. but honestly they vent but they probably have social lives and arnt that was in real life
>>
>>28182759
Well, there are parallels, so what?
>>
>>28182810
I'd say the majority of users are probably somewhat normal nerds with just mild social anxiety. But there's an alarmingly large number of people who are in too deep.
Look on one of those "faces of r9k" threads next time it pops up. Those are the GOOD LOOKING people here who arnt afraid to post their pics, and many of them are extremely mediocre looking.
>>
>>28182759
It's funny that all the tumblr ones are just 4chan/reddit memes they project on tumblr.
>>
>>28182823
It's just funny that each one hates the other so much that they just keep becoming more and more polarized even though they're actually so similar.
>>
>>28182859
Being analogous is not the same as being similar. Also, I rarely see outright discussion of Tumblr on this board, just passing references. Granted, most people aren't fans.

I doubt 4chan is discussed much on Tumblr. I wouldn't know, though. Would you?
>>
>>28182218
I've just never liked being around other people. I'm not depressed and I don't make whining threads though.
>>
>>28182759
It is interesting to see the attitude towards it though.

Like, both are social rejects, but those on tumblr scoff at society and say that the tumblr way is the progressive way, the "accepting" way.

/r9k/ kind of just stews in itself. Like it knows that it was rejected and it hates society but it doesn't necessarily try to change it to conform to the r9k way.

like r9k doesn't want to be socially accepted. But tumblr does. It wants to change society so that it is socially accepted
>>
>>28182218
I was alienated long before I ever even had internet access. Some of us just get the shaft in life and that is just the way things are. Luck plays a significant part in all our lives.

Things start to go bad and before you know it you are stuck in an endless downward spiral and are so far behind other people it makes you want to fucking kill your self.
>>
>>28182891
Yes- due to stupid "raids" and "attacks" on tumblr orchestrated by anomalous faggots, tumblr feminists pretty much see 4chan as their antithesis.
Which, to be honest, it kind of is.
Tumblr is all about safe spaces and tolerance and feelings.
4chan is about specifically trying to piss other people off and sharing wierd/gross pictures
>>
File: 1458108218413.png (453 KB, 496x484) Image search: [Google]
1458108218413.png
453 KB, 496x484
>>28182383
I agree with everything you said. this post is highly under rated.
>>
>>28182941
Sounds like a pretty newfag description of 4chan. Did you just transfer here?
>>
>>28182975
I was describing tumblr as perceived by 4chan and 4chan as perceived by tumblr.

In reality both sites are a lot more complicated since they have different boards and tags, so they can't be summed up in a short description.
>>
I think this is what happens when your failures outweigh your successes, eventually you find it hard to believe that your actions will have a positive outcome.

Imagine if your gf cheats once, but swears she'll never do it again, maybe you can believe her, but what about after 2 times, or 3? Eventually no matter how much you want to believe, you just can't. Basically we have failed so much that we no longer believe in ourselves.
>>
>>28182218
Its not that we choose to alienate ourselves by calling others chads and normies. Its that were already alienated and identify normal people by calling them chads and normies, its just us observong the world around us.

I cant speak for everyone on this but Im this way because my mom is a cheating whore who decided to destroy our family then move me away from the town and feiends Id known most all my life just in time to start 7th grade
>>
>>28182218
As a teenager your brain is developing.

If you are unlucky enough to be severely bullied, have no friends or whatever, such that you miss out on critical social opportunities...then it will permanently effect the way your brain develops.

I suspect that many robots, having had no friends or been bullied as teenagers, haven't had social opportunities at that young age. By the time they reach their twenties and are free from all the bullies, it's too late...the brain is already finished developing and the damage cannot be undone.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.