[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Birthday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: happybirthdayjelly.jpg (85 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
happybirthdayjelly.jpg
85 KB, 1440x900
Hey Anons it's my birthday today. Since i'm not going anywhere i figured i'd celebrate it here.

Welcome to my birthday thread!

Talk about birthdays,music,food,how was your day,everything and anything.Whatever you talk about during birthdays. Hang out and have fun in my birthday thread.

Everyone is welcome.I'll try to be a good host.
>>
File: image.gif (410 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
410 KB, 300x200
>Having a birthday alone

Hey that's familiar.
Happy birthday.
Just enjoy yourself man. Do whatever you want.
>>
>>28182053
Thanks friend!

How was your day?
>>
File: 153623645745.jpg (18 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
153623645745.jpg
18 KB, 306x306
>>28182013
>birthday is coming up
>computer getting constant greyscreen and vertical lines
>GPU failing like a piece of shit due to ATI driver update that made it overheat

I nearly went without a computer on my damn birthday, its all I have in my life

Makes me realize how fucking pathetic my life is that I nearly cried when my computer wouldn't turn back on
>>
>only two more months until I get $9k in birthday money

can't wait lads. happy birthday OP;
>>
>tfw you will never host an irl surprise birthday party for OP

Happy birthday
>>
>>28182107
Shit Anon that really sucks.
Makes me think of the time my computer was getting constant bluescreens of death and wouldn't boot up.
>>28182126
Thanks senpai.But that's a lot of money for birthday money.How come you get so much?
>>
>>28182143

i jewed the state of new york for a bunch of cash, so I get it in increments, every birthday
>>
>>28182134
Thank you,maybe one day friend.
>>
Happy birthday OP!

How are you today? Have any plans for today? I'll have a cup of coffee for starters, might drink something stronger later.

Are you gonna treat yourself with something nice / special?
>>
>>28182153
Damn Anon that's smart.Good for you
>>28182164
Thanks! I woke up feeling a bit off since i have some wicked pain in my brain,but in general i'm feeling okay.

I don't have anything planned out but i remember mum mentioning she'll make some cookies or maybe a cake for the family.

I treated myself yesterday.I got a haircut,bought myself toothpaste,i thrifted a pair of really nice pants,and i rented two books to read.

All in all it's nice
>>
>>28182221
hey man happy birthday. what books you get?
>>
>>28182013
>Whatever you talk about during birthdays.

Nothing, ever since I graduated from high school I stopped being mindful of birthdays- mine or anyone else's. It's just celebrating another year of living, right? That's what New Year's is for.
>>
>>28182243
I got a collection of Edgar Allan Poe's stuff and some poetry by Paul Celan.
>>
>>28182262
Sounds nice.
BTW how old are you today?
>>
Happy birthday anon. I hope you have someone that loves you to wish you the same thing.
>>
happy birthday anon

very original robot thanks for muting me
>>
>>28182256
I suppose you're right. We're all mostly raised to believe birthdays are some big nice events of happiness,so i just go along with it and try to make the best of it.
>>28182275
Thanks!
>>28182277
I have you guys
>>
>>28182013
birthday was 3 months ago

Went to chili's and had a beer at the bar but i had to sit there alone because my friends werent old enough to come to the bar with me or sit at the same table as me while I drink. Didn't have enough money to pay for my drinks, barely enough to cover food.

I hope yours goes better, mine was pretty fun, kind of a seat of your pants thing. Wish relatives would call me more often. Do you have any living relatives you are close with you could celebrate your birthday?
>>
>>28182299
Thanks Anon! When is your birthday?
>>28182309
I'm glad you had a decent birthday.
I live with family.Mum said she'll make cookies when she's back from work or maybe even cake today so we can all eat.

I don't think my brother or sister will celebrate with us since they're busy.It's gonna be just dad,mum and me.
>>
>>28182351
Are they really busy or they can't be bothered? :(

It must be nice having at least some family with you together. What kind of cookies / cake do you like? Will your mother make the ones you like or something more special?

How do you spend your days generally? I've seen you're reading books, what's your favorite? Mine would be Harry Potter series probably because I started reading it young and I was fascinated by it. Also Metro 2033 and 2034 aren't bad too. I love fantasy books and stories.
>>
>>28182469
They have their own things to do Anon.My brother works as a chef and has a wife.My sister is going to spend the day at her boyfriends place i think.

I like all cookies and cake.I'm not sure what mum's gonna make,either something with chocolate or cherries since that's what she always does.I could try making something myself but the last time i baked a cake my dough got burned.

Usually i have school,but i'm on spring break untill 3rd may.i'm just trying to sleeping,helping my family with work around the house,listening to music,ocassioanly getting on the computer if i feel like it to play games or maybe check up on 4chan.

I don't really have a favourite book,i like everything that i read so far.I read all of Harry Potter really fast a few years ago.It was really good,i'm a fan of good fantasy books.Anything more to recommend?

I'll have to check with my library if they have Metro 2033 or if my computer can run the game,it looks nice
>>
>>28182603
The book is amazing. I have both games too but never played them. Can't find the time. I'm either wagecucking because I moved from parents to the capital city of my country (my gf moved so I wanted to move too, couldn't stand parents anymore). Also I'm editing videos for a local youtuber when I'm not wagecucking and not with gf. It's a routine kind of life but I enjoy it so far. Way better than it used to be.

Don't have any books to recommend because like I said I can't find the time, and I have a really specific taste.
>>
It's my birthday too

Just found out I was born the same day as Australia's worst mass shooting. Maybe I was doomed from the start.
>>
>>28182777
I used to wagecuck for about 2 USD a day,but then my parents stopped allowing me to work.The job was a shitty cleaning job,i had to clean a restoraunt and a club.Had to get up at 3 am and all..But i can't work anymore,which sucks.

I'm glad you're enjoying your life. What job do you have now besides the editing?
>>
>>28182013

Happy birthday mate, really hope it's a good one.
>>
>>28182805
Happy birthday Anon!
Don't look at it that way.

How are you going to spend your birthday?

>>28182860
Thanks,i appreciate it.
>>
>>28182805
At least it's not American school shooting.
Happy birthday!
>>28182846
2 USA a day? Ya must be from a poor country, because I'm from a poor country too and still I work for like 9.5 USA / 8hr.

I am data finding and filling. I search for company IDs or contact info and fill stuff in my company software, later on call operators call those companies and try to sell them info on other companies like when they were sued and stuff.

What happened that you can't work anymore?
>>
>>28182890
I'm from Bosnia.It's okay but i've heard and seen better countries and times.

That sounds like an interesting job tho.

I wasn't feeling well,decided to finally go to a psychologist after all these years.Right after that i had to bring my parents or guardians over.Turns out it might be quite serious.
In the recommendation that my psychologist wrote to my doctor "All gotten scores show a high level of psychosis."My doctor diagnosed me with GAD for the sole purpose of me getting a quicker pass to the psychiatry and neurology in the capital.There they'll give me a proper diagnosis,also probably medicine and i'll have to get my head scanned.
Since my family has never dealt with "mental illness" they don't really know what to do and they see me as a retard pretty much.
I don't believe i'm mentally ill untill they prove me otherwise at the psychiatry.
>>
>>28183006
Neighbor bro! I'm from Serbia. :D

I still think that 2 USD per day is low as fuck. At least you tried working unlike some lazy fucks.

If psychosis is the same think as it is in our language it ain't that bad. Some people get over it while other learn to live with it, like me for example.

Are you following any local youtubers? Which ones? You even might know me. :D

It sucks when parents can't give you any kind of support. That's why it was hell while I lived with my parents and couldn't wait to move. Now that I live alone psychosis is fading away and my life is getting better. I feel like a normalfag more and more.
>>
>>28183080
"visok nivo psihoticizma" moze svasta da bude po njihovom zakljucku. Iseeked help and things only got worse

I'm not following any local youtubers,but who are you? I'm genuinely interested.

Also i'm really glad you're living a better life.Unfortunetly i can't move away,especially not now when they see me as a disfunctional retard.
>>
>>28183172

"Non-ASCII text is not allowed." dafuq is this it won't let me post...
>>
If that's what I think what it is (if I remember my psyhology classes well) I had that too. But psyhologists never proved anything.

I'm editing videos for local League of Legends youtuber SupremeNexus. I used to edit for him from his start for one year and then I paused for a year because of real life stuff. Now I'm editing again for him.

If your reasearch him just for a bit you'll probably find out who I am. :D But for now let it be a mystery.

Do you feel disfunctional? Or do you notice that you're doing anything that other people aren't and are considering not normal?
>>
>>28183256
I don't know,it happens sometimes if i try to paste something
>>
>>28183303
Well i am a bit slow when it comes to learning and i hear shit all the time,you could say i'm also delusional,but the only thing that bothers me is that i get some terrible pain in the head and it aint a headache.Other stuff happens and i pretty much go insane.

Anyways,are you Stejo?
>>
>>28182013
Happy birthday!
I know you don't want it to be like this anon, on r9k, I did the same thing, I hope you find the motivation to turn it around and start working on yourself so that your next birthday is out there with people who appreciate and love you.
You don't even need a bunch of friends just one or two that are genuine, a gf and your parents, maybe a Pet too. Thats all you need by your side, no r9k anymore please.
>>
>>28183387
Thanks Anon!

I'm trying,and i hope my next birthday will be different.I'm only ocassionaly on r9k,or my computer in general.I already have 5 cats and a dog tho,they're all really nice. Do you have any pets?
>>
>>28183366
Nah, I think that Stejo is a kid, I'm 20. :D Look at SNs older videos.

>You don't even need a bunch of friends just one or two that are genuine, a gf and your parents, maybe a Pet too.

Totally agree. I have a pet bunny called Brandon, and even tho' I don't spend much time with him I really love him.
>>
>>28183419
I can't seem to find out who you are.But holy shit,it feels really nice to meet someone who actually matters on my birthday!
>>
>>28183409
Yes I have a dog which I love more than anything, but I don't live with her anymore right now, I started uni overseas ;_;
But I just visited her earlier this month after, she is just like before and happy, she is at the countryside now with a big yard too spend her time however she wants, before that we used to stay in an apartament and she would get really excited the two times per day she was walked outside
I still wish she could be with me or my parents
>>
>>28183482
I'm glad you think that way. :D
Check description or ending credits on videos from January 2014 to August or something.
IDK why I just don't tell you who I am. :D
But here are some more tips, videos that I made where you can find info:
Zilava Buba
Cudotvorni Nautilus
Terminator Olaf
Zurka kod SN-a (ili tako nesto)

There's more but I can't remember right now.
>>
>>28183570
I'm glad your dog is happy,maybe you can work something out so she can come with you.What are you studying?
>>28183574
Rushwayc?
>>
>>28183689
>Rushwayc?
Yep, that's me. :)
>>
>>28183689
I need to ask proper people to see if I can get her past the quarantine process.
Finishing my first year of CS, are you studying or working anon?
>>
>>28183709
Man you've got some nice hair,i hope you didn't cut it.
>>28183715
I'm in school,used to have a job too.I'll be going back to school on 3rd may
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>28182013
Happy birthday, Anon. Here's a beta uprising squad for your party.
>>
>>28183763
Wouldn't cut it for anything, I love my long hair and long hair in general. :3
>>
>>28182013
Happy birthday, anon. Best of luck this year. Don't worry about the birthday meme if you're a man, shouldn't make a big thing about it outside a personal milestone, and this is coming from a collosal normie
>>
>>28182013
Happy birthday anon. On my birthday I usually buy myself a cake and spend it gaming
>>
>>28182107
>tfw depressed because computer has an annoying problem (which isn't that bad now that I've learned to mostly avoid it but still annoying as hell)
>search for answers but can't find any
>ask on forums but get no answers
I think my could be solved by a clean install but I don't want to do that unless it's the only way.
>>
File: 0286 - aS1OqpG.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
0286 - aS1OqpG.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
>>28182013
>>28182053
>bought a pint of fireball and a bottle of vodka for my birthday in december
>only friend didn't want to drink cause he was a fucking faggot. he's a 30 y/o NEET who drinks constantly so i was banking on him to drink with me.
>go home alone with untouched alcohol
>twin didn't drink cause he had work in the morning
>drank half a pint of fireball at once
>recorded it
>got it uploaded to youtube
>drunk hits
>finish it and start vodka
>drink half of the bottle
>mom is getting up for work now
>walk out of room to go pee
>end up talking to her and crying
>go to bed
>>
>>28182013
>>28183849
another thing is is that drinking hasn't been as fun for me since. it probably hasn't helped that i haven't worked since september so nothing is stressing me out making me feel the want to drink as much.
but happy birthday though congrats on making it another year
>>
File: 1461443313394.jpg (261 KB, 1078x1070) Image search: [Google]
1461443313394.jpg
261 KB, 1078x1070
>>28183763
What are you studying anon?
Also if you wanna keep in touch so we both avoid to not spend our birthdays like we did let me know, maybe we can help each other out
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.