[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name literally one reason to live. You actually can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1461690530104.jpg (194 KB, 833x1147) Image search: [Google]
1461690530104.jpg
194 KB, 833x1147
Name literally one reason to live.
You actually can't.
>>
To see technological innovations, and also fapping. If all else fails do hard drugs; I heard heroin was pretty good, also mixing lsd and ecstasy is supposed to be good
>>
What's going on OP? Your friendly neighborhood anon is here to talk if you'll have me
>>
>>28180645
I want to live because I honestly look forward to the next day, and enjoy life.
>>
>>28180645
VR waifus
sexdolls
checkmate, anon
>>
Spite

Commento originalito
>>
we're less than a year from widespread adoption of virtual reality

people will be buying sets at the mall this christmas

don't you want to see that?
>>
>>28180727
lol. YHouare like littel child. I can't wait for blood to drip fropm every orifice.
>>
>>28180645

Dying sucks.
>>
Well I decided on my major and am actually really excited for the career I plan to have now.

So there's that.
>>
>>28180645
I can't think of one reason to die either.

"Ending the pain" is not an answer because it implies you actually know whether or not your pain will end if you kill yourself.
>>
>>28180821
This is a depressing realization.
>>
to end the wheel of becoming finally reach nirvana
>>
>>28180645
To die correctly
That's the only thing I can think of
>>
File: abstract-background.jpg (89 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
abstract-background.jpg
89 KB, 1200x1200
You are all beautiful human beings.
>>
Jesus

Blxx
>>
>>28180821
>>28180645
This. Living is shit but at least you're aware of the pain you're going through. You know nothing about death, or what comes after, if anything
>>
>>28180703
Candyflipping is bad idea
>>
>>28180645
To achieve a lifestyle by which I can spend the majority of my time in a state of peace. I believe this can be accomplished
>>
To see the global fascist revolution that will take place within the next year which will promote technological advances the world has never seen.

Also to shoot guns. Guns are pretty fun.
>>
>>28180645
>pic related is a reason to live
It is for me :^)
>>
>>28180645
For pain of living and hoping next day would be better, but it never works... :( BUT STILL HAVE HOPE...
>>
>>28180645
Listen up faggot
1)my family
>I'm actually a burden on them...
2)my friends
>they haven't even texted me to hang out in months....
3)having sex
>I never have, and by this time probably never will...
4)my future
>I'm a college dropout neet who has no friends, no gf and my family is disappointed in me

Well, I guess I literally can't.
fuck....
>>
If I died it would wreck my mother's already extremely fragile health due to the stress. I want to wait until she gets her transplant before I kill myself.
>>
This monologue is literally this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjuZq-8PUw0
>>
>>28181367
Does that even matter when you've hit rock bottom with no way out?
>>
>>28180645
just take drugs man, you'll either OD or you'll be a waste of space but the feels will be amazing
>>
>>28181365
I just broke my keyboard because of you/.
Gate you.
>>
File: clahass.jpg (9 KB, 186x190) Image search: [Google]
clahass.jpg
9 KB, 186x190
Les pates au beurre negro
>>
File: 14654563432.gif (304 KB, 402x414) Image search: [Google]
14654563432.gif
304 KB, 402x414
For those little moments I guess

I just want to finish school, have a good job, make decent money, and fund personal hobbies.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.