[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever killed another human being?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12
File: 574575688.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
574575688.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
Anyone here ever killed another human being?
>>
>>28179107
well... have you?
>>
>>28179107
i dunno, are you fbi or something? why you want to know?
>>
I hit a stupid ass armadillo eating in the middle of the fucking street. fucking nigger made my check engine light go on.
>>
Countless souls have been freed by my terrible skill with the katana
>>
Yeah in the military
i killed so many sandnigs bros

My enemies gave me the nickname "mighty whitey" or "white death" but they didn't put out a bounty on me like Chris Kyle because no man would dare take it.
>>
File: 1292096021226.png (1 MB, 1285x800) Image search: [Google]
1292096021226.png
1 MB, 1285x800
>>28179556
Sure buddy real killing requires you to go through counselling, at least that is what I heard
>>
File: wantsomecandy.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
wantsomecandy.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>28179623
only if your a fag with a conscience.
>>
>>28179107
I saw a guy die right in front of me. Dude slipped on the curb and smashed his head on the concrete while talking on his phone. Actually heard his death wheezes up close. What a stupid way to go.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>28179153
No, CIA
>>
>>28179685
I imagine a lot of robots would make good military folk
like the more /fit/ but racist, misogynisti, and socially inept robots
they'd do good killing strangers they've been old are bad people
>>
None but I actualy was fairly closely related to a multiple murderer (he died last year)
>>
>>28179732
Same here I know of three of my family members that are genuine killers. One of them is doing 25 years in a state pen and his dad used to work security for a Mexican drug lord in the 80s.
>>
File: IMG_0251_1.jpg (453 KB, 1620x1215) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0251_1.jpg
453 KB, 1620x1215
I did 2 deployments(16 months) to the frontlines of Afghanistan as a Marine grunt. During this time I killed 6 "people" who I am 100% sure that my actions inflicted the fatal blow. I shot numerous more, but is quite common for a target to shot my multiple people at a time, so I don't really consider those kills as "mine" since the target was shot by multiple people simultaneously. All of them happened during my first deployment to Sangin in Helmand province during 2010-2011. My second deployment was extremely lame, we only got shot at once in our 7 months there and it was from very far away.

Our squad was on a foot patrol and needed to cross a large open field with compounds straight ahead . I was left in the support-by-fire element entrenched in an irrigation canal while the maneuver element made it's way across the field. When they were about halfway across the field, they were ambushed and pinned down in the middle of the field with no cover from a compound about 200-250 meters ahead to our 11 o'clock. My assistant gunner was quick to spot the firing point at the right corner of the compound to our left (you could see dust being blown out of a whole in the wall in chorus with the sound of the gunfire bursts). He had already loaded my SMAW with an HEDP round before the maneuver element set out across the field, so all he had to do was quickly spot me on target. He cleared my backblast area and I fired the rocket. It was the first rocket I had fired in a combat situation, and it was immenslely satisfying. A perfect hit. Pic related is the view of the right corner of the compound wall taken from the spot we fired from.

(cont)
>>
File: DSCN1547_1_1.jpg (823 KB, 1142x1656) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1547_1_1.jpg
823 KB, 1142x1656
>>28180276

The firing immediately ceased from compound. This gave us the opportunity to focus our fire on on the second compound that was firing at them, and we quickly gained enough fire superiority to allow the maneuver element to make their way back to the cover of the trench with the rest of us. We couldn't easily make out the firing point on the second compound that was firing at us, but byt this time our air power was on station to help us, so we just had him drop 2 JDAM missiles on the compound. You can see this at 5:48 of this youtube video: ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imcIoNMaXUs ). Afterwards we conducted a battle damage assessment of the two compounds and found pic related inside the compound on the other side of the wall that I had hit with the SMAW rocket. A father/son combo had been responsible for the fire coming from left compound. My rocket had neutralized both of them.

And that's the story of my first two kills. Any questions?
>>
File: 1438128434478.gif (482 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1438128434478.gif
482 KB, 300x300
>>28179107
>tfw some innocuous thing you've done has probably butterfly effect'd and caused the death of someone who isn't even remotely related to you
>>
>>28180276
>>28180294
Major autism
>>
Yes, many.

In fact I stole a car, ran over a crowd, began shooting an uzi into the crowd. I laughed as ACDC was playing "highway to hell" as their bones were crushed under my car.

I then shot at a police car, they chased me, I was at three star- oh wait.... Video games don't count???

No then. Sorry.
>>
>>28180382
Lol good joke mr
>>
>>28180382
wheres the upvote button i cant find it?
>>
>>28180276
I legitimately believe you, but was all the autistic military slang necessary?
>muh 11 o'clock
>>
Yeah in middle school. I was a part of a group of outcasts and I was probably the lowest on the totem pole and got constantly shit on, until one day this REALLY weird kid who always snitched on everybody snitched on my group so I started bullying him (Just words, I swear).

I stopped before high school because I saw how much harder everybody else shat on him. Haven't seen the little faggot in like 4 years. All I know is that he turned out to be a furry.
>>
>>28180382
#mongoloidhumour2016
>>
File: operator_seagull.webm (1 MB, 708x392) Image search: [Google]
operator_seagull.webm
1 MB, 708x392
>>28180276
>>28180294

same

webm related; it's me
>>
>>28180432
Would you have rather i said "ahead on the left, but not too far to the left, in fact it was only slightly off-center"?

clock directions get the point across quickly.
>>
Me and my friends were going through a emofag phase and we always tried to outgrimdark each other. I said some really dark shit just to troll about how life is meaningless and etc (Imagine /r9k/ condensed into one speech) and one of my friends killed himself.

His suicide letter was basically my speech put onto paper. I guess he was ACTUALLY depressed.
>>
>>28180487
As someone who spent two weeks training to get into the FFL before being rejected I must say the US army is the butt of all their military jokes, idk if you are aware of that?
>>
File: 1447929636963-4.jpg (174 KB, 680x963) Image search: [Google]
1447929636963-4.jpg
174 KB, 680x963
>>28179721
you're quite the big guy
>>
>>28180536

Doesn't bother me, in fact we probably made more jokes about the Army than you did.
>>
>>28180294
Cool man
Do they haunt you in your dreams?
>>
File: _1411009770043.jpg (43 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
_1411009770043.jpg
43 KB, 395x578
I loaned my sister money for an abortion, does that count?
>>
>>28179107
Yes. I masturbate constantly.
>>
File: mattis.jpg (67 KB, 777x583) Image search: [Google]
mattis.jpg
67 KB, 777x583
>>28180640

Nah, do you have nightmares after killing a varmint? That's all that these "people" are.

What did haunt me was a separate situation in which I gave a direct order to one of my subordinates which almost immediately cost him his life, but ever since I discovered Marijuana edibles I sleep like a baby. One 10mg piece an hour before I plan to go to bed and sleep comes easily.
>>
>>28180432
The military in general has its own language facilitated by equal parts needs and autism, it's just the way things go.

>>28180536
I've worked with a few FFL guys during my time as a contractor, I would say they are horrendously hit or miss in terms of professionalism and actual combat abilities. They might all have decent PT and endurance, but some of them just suck at running organized maneuvers and are generally cocky as hell despite not knowing shit. Some of the FFL NCOs I've worked with are great guys, but others consistently could not follow directions and were sent home. I think it all probably ties into the way the training is focused on endurance and toughness, rather than actually mastering complex drills. From what I've been told by FFL vets a lot of the training is focused on getting you toughened to deploy, and most of the actual combat training happens in unit which is a method I actually find very effective, the problem being if the unit has fucked up leadership then the entire unit from a fire team up through a squad or even a platoon can be fucked. That being said, I found that a lot of the guys with prior mil exp from countries with professional armies like Australia, the UK, US, and Canada generally did really well, while many of the Turkish or Easter European FFL guys I have worked with often were less than stellar.

>>28180602
As a Soldier, I'd have to agree that the muhreenz generally do a better job at instilling espirt de corps across the board and especially in infantry. Army infantry is extremely hit or miss when it comes to operation ability, some entire Infantry Divisions are so fucked it really pushes the limits of your imagination. That being said, when units are on point in the Army they have a lot more potential than their Marine counterparts due to funding. If a Marine wants to go to and become an 0326 (recon marine) he has to go to both Airborne school, and then later Ranger School (if he wants to be promoted past Cpl)
>>
>>28180860
>>28180602
Continued.

Having worked with many of the recon units in the Marines and many of the Special Operations capable units the Marines have, I can say that while very professional, they simply don't stack up to Units of the same caliber in the Army. USASOC simply has so much more funding for training, equipment, support assets, and unit rotation and presence that the USMC and MARSOC can not match it. FORCON/BN RECON has nothing on the Rangers, and MARSOC/Raiders still has nothing on ODA, our SF wrote the entire SOP for Marine SOF. On top of all of that, the Marines still don't have a unit eligible for tier 1 funding so they don't even get a seat at the table for the MUH SMU argument.

That being said, I still would concede that your average grunt unit in the Marines is probably much more combat ready than your average Army infantry unit, with your average 0311 being much more proficient with his rifle and fitness levels than the average 11B.
>>
>>28180672
You loaned your prostitute sister money for heroin because abortions are free.
>>
>>28180860
Interesting you say that, the FFL recruitment choices seem to make little sense other than who is fitest and least likely to desert, majority I saw progress from the fort were eastern european shitbags, my territorial army experience seemed to count for very little.
>>
>>28181008
>every country is the USA
>>
>>28181008
I got paid back plus interest so idgaf what she used the money for
>>
>>28181017
Yeah, they might be fit, but I'm talking about actual operational ability. I worked a contract in trashcanistan that had a few FFL guys on, mostly Eastern Europeans, and they constantly failed at simple tasks and put themselves and others in undue risk. They would do shit like walk along side walls in the city which any professional soldier knows is a great way to get shot, they would fire rifles out of unmarked cars to speed up traffic, painting a giant target on themselves and defeating the purpose of an unmarked car, they would drink heavily at night and always be hung over in the morning. Shit that once or twice might fly as typical grunt shit, but when done consistently just showed a refusal to take the safety of those they were working with seriously. When they all got sent home by the company for some stupid shit that voided their contracts it was one of the happiest days of my life, I actually ordered some expensive whiskey and drank it a few weeks later with the lads to celebrate the occasion.
>>
>>28179107
Killed my mom during labor.
>tfw been killing roasties since day one
>I can not be stopped
Fuck off, fbi
>>
>>28179717
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF
He was just walking and slipped?
Lmao, I hope you laughed at him

>>28180382
AND IF YOU AINT A HOE, GET UP OUT MY TRAP HOUSE
>>
>>28179489
kek'd really hard there mate
>>
>>28180276
>>28180294
Good job, marine anon.
>>
I almost killed a homeless man when I was 19. Angst or rage or whatever began to spill over. One night I parked my car about 100 yards from where a hobo was sleeping, I just sat there knife in hand waiting for myself to get out of the car and do it. I ended up crying myself into submission then going home.
>>
File: image.gif (507 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
507 KB, 500x272
>>28179556
oregano right here
>>
I think I might've while deployed but it's honestly really hard to tell tbqh. There's usually multiple people engaging one target and there's so much going on that it's pretty much impossible to tell who shot who afterwards.
>>
>>28179556
This could be the new navy seals copypasta
>>
>>28180294
>fresh blood on bottom boot
you're giving me chills, man.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.