[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm what you fellas would consider a Chad. AMA. originallll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: bridgit-a-sweetest-01.jpg (90 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
bridgit-a-sweetest-01.jpg
90 KB, 600x900
I'm what you fellas would consider a Chad.

AMA.

originallll
>>
Here's my question famalam

Will you fuck off?
>>
File: 717.jpg (76 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
76 KB, 500x345
if thats the kind of girls you're into then you have shit pleb taste homeslice lmao
>>
>>28178611

follow up question

When will you kill yourself?
>>
>>28178611

Do Chads ever fuck off?
>>
File: 1458590293770.jpg (145 KB, 748x1068) Image search: [Google]
1458590293770.jpg
145 KB, 748x1068
>>28178634

Long after you do.

>>28178627

I think everyone has different tastes. Which is a good thing.
>>
>>28178578
Tell me how to get a gf. I'm an autistic faggot so be as detailed as fucking possible, break it down into steps that even I could follow.
>>
>>28178578
How many, exactly?
>>
>>28179108

How many what?

>>28179072

First I need to know a few things.

Just HOW anti-social are you.

If I'm gonna be giving people diagnosis I need details myself.

Have you ever had a meaningful and/or deep conversation with a woman?
>>
>>28179163
you know, how many
>>
>>28179163
>how antisocial
I have actually a few social circles, but very few people I consider true friends. They're all male. I've never had a deep conversation with a woman, unless my sisters count.
>>
>>28179163
Are you Chad or 6 months into /fit/ and getting mired by your mom?
>>
How to get gf?

I'm on the cusp of normiedom. I have gotten a blowjob before as well as fingered a girl. I have also made out with my oneitis one time. I have friends, although we are slowly drifting away due to me still in school for 1 more year. I don't dress like an autist. I also have access to a variety of drugs. I do talk to girls but topics are never that deep.
>>
>>28178578
Do you find that girl attractive?
If so, you're not a chad
she's got a fucked up face
>>
File: tumblr_nriundUGS11uzipoxo1_1280.jpg (460 KB, 1024x1638) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nriundUGS11uzipoxo1_1280.jpg
460 KB, 1024x1638
>>28179175

Six.

>>28179195

>Unless your sisters count

Your sisters CAN count in a certain sense.

Here's what you need to do. You need to find some kind of place you can go to meet girls and get used to their company.

There's a blues dancing place I go to on Saturdays once in a while, it's fun and I can dance with girls as much as I want. It's very arousing and it certainly builds confidence.

See if you can find a place in your town or city that does blues dancing or swing dancing.

The most important thing for you to do is build confidence and comfort around women. Once you do that they stop being these alien creatures in your eyes, and you begin to realize that they're actually just like you. Horny, emotional people who overanalyze shit.

>>28179229

I dunno, do you think pic related has a fucked up face too?

I think we might just have different tastes.
>>
>>28179288
Six? I've fucked 6 girls and I'm an ugly retard. You're not chad, fuck off
>>
>>28179222

>I have gotten a blowjob before as well as fingered a girl

>I don't dress like an autist

I think you're gonna be fine.

Find a girl who you think likes you, and ask her out.
>>
>>28179288
>swing dancing
I see what you're saying about becoming more comfortable and confident around women, but I'd rather die alone than go swing dancing. Or go dancing anywhere, really. Sorry for wasting your time but thanks for the effort. Back to my vidya and animu I go.
>>
>Met-Art is almost as old as I am
Woah
>>
>>28179310

Is chad not another term for normie?

I think if you've had 6 girlfriends you're pretty normal.
>>
>>28179310
>I've fucked 6 girls and I'm an ugly retard
...how the fuck did you do that? Are you rich?
>>
>>28179337

It's actually the most natural thing in the world, I was nervous at first. But it turned out to be pretty easy.
>>
>>28179334

>autist starter kit

polo shirt
dad jeans
sneakers- especialy white
northface/ "fuzzy" fleece wear
pleated pants
>>
>>28179372
Went to a club one night and it was horrible. I didn't enjoy one second of it.
>>
>>28179355
Chad is a step above normie. Chad is what normies aspire to. Chad is the alpha normie.

>>28179371
I developed a complete lack of shame or care for rejection. As such I flirt with literally every girl I meet until they explicitly tell me to stop. Sometimes it works
>>
>>28179405

That's clubs.

Clubs are not at all fun unless you go with some friends, and even then they can be kinda dumb.

There's no blacklight,, or unclassy shit with blues dancing. It's just music and you dancing with a girl. Much more intimate in my opinion, and much more beautiful than grinding in a club.
>>
>>28179416
Oh, so you fucked some cave trolls and literally insane women. I guess that's better than being a virgin.
>>
>>28179443
So I can just go to a blues club by myself and dance with random girls? That sounds like something I would have to be a chad to do.
>>
>>28179416

>Chad is the alpha normie

I don't think that's true. It's ridiculously easy to hook up with girls. Especially with the sheer magnitude of girls with daddy issues in America right now.

Most guys that have to constantly hook-up with girls instead of pursuing long-term relationships usually have problems with insecurity.

>>28179480

>blues club

I dunno what you got around you.

But the place I go to is in a yoga-place, and girls and guys just like to go there and dance.

Literally any girl will dance with any guy. Just dancing with a girl doesn't mean you're even tryin to hit on her. It's just dancing.
>>
>>28179531
This whole dancing thing sounds bizarre to me. I never danced with a girl in the club, didn't know how to go about it, or even if I could at all. How do you just dance with a girl you don't know?
>>
>>28179616

When I first started going to the place where they do blues dancing, they had free lessons which was good since I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.

They just paired every guy up with a girl and a teacher guy/girl would guide everyone through some of the basic steps.

Before I knew it I was dancing with dozens of chicks.
>>
>>28179653
Free lessons, I could do that. So let's say I'm dancing with girls and feeling better around them, how do get a gf from there?
>>
>>28179692

Once you start dancing with them, you're bound to start talking with them while you dance with them.

You'll just feel better around them.

So start talking to the girls, some of them you will get along with and some of them you just fucking won't. But who cares.

If you feel like you're hitting it off with a girl and having a good conversation, ask for her number. Hopefully she says yes, and if not there's always someone else.

Apply this line of thinking to any party or social setting.

>Talking with girl
>Seem to be getting along great
>Ask for number
>Hope she says yes
>>
>>28179754
How do you not become "that guy" and shunned by the dance class when you ask a girl for her number and she rejects you. Even at a party, wouldn't people make fun of you for being thirsty and shit?
>>
>>28179818
Different anon here, but i don't think people think that you're "thirsty" unless you ask for like 50-75% of the women's phone numbers. If you just ask for like one or two nobody really cares, or might think it's funny
>>
>>28179818

At a party, everyone is thirsty. The entire point of parties is to meet people and especially to meet girls.

So you're never "that guy" if you get rejected. Seriously, everybody gets rejected.

I get rejected more often than I get a girls number, and then I go and I talk to another girl instead.

There is not a single straight guy who will be at a dancing place who isn't trying to get girls numbers.

One thing I would suggest is getting really good at dancing, which isn't as hard as you think. If you can dominate a girl right away with your knowledge of how to move, it's way more than likely to turn her onto you.

You will never EVER get shunned by others for hitting on girls.

You are in way way way way more danger of shunning YOURSELF.
>>
>>28179918
Your first point is kind of bullshit imo. The only real party I've been to had absolutely no single girls (I know because I asked around). People go to parties to let loose and get fucked up mainly. Your last point is pretty deep though. Yes, I need to accept myself no matter what. That's easier said than done when you haven't accomplished much in life.
I am trying to better myself though. I've recently been more active and trying to eat healthier. Also lined up a few new job prospects this week (been at the same dead end job for 6 years), I'll see how they turn out.
>>
>>28180014

If your party has no single girls, it's time to leave the party imo.
>>
>>28179288
To me, the first one just looks unhealthy. I find muscularity attractive. Girls who lack muscle are kinda... ick.
>>
>>28180051

I don't care about muscle in girls at all as long as they aren't anorexic and/or she-hulk.
>>
>>28180041
I would have but I was a state away from home. Plus I was kind of crashing it anyway, after my friend who was invited talked me into going with him. It really wasn't any fun though. Bored and miserable at clubs and parties, lonely and depressed at home. Fuck me.
>>
>>28180087
We definitely have different taste in girls, then. I can't stand when I can't feel feel the woman fighting.
>>
>>28180109

Dancing has really helped my brother, who is a bit of an introvert.

I'm extremely extroverted, talking to people has never been a problem for me. Most of my every-day friends are just girls too.
>>
>>28179288
Is the blues dancing place called old town yoga?
>>
>>28180184
Because if it is there's a 90% chance we know each other irl
>>
>>28180184

Colorado!!!

Holy shit yea! I'm up in Ft Collins.

I'm gonna guess for a second here.

Are you the big tall bald dude?
>>
File: 1457667951168.png (52 KB, 437x407) Image search: [Google]
1457667951168.png
52 KB, 437x407
>>28179355
hownew.ru

original famborghini
>>
>>28180234
Nope, how long have you been going? I started a couple years ago but haven't been there as much lately because of school. I don't want to put my name out on here but weird coincidence huh
>>
>>28180322

I sort of want to guess.

Are you the dude who sees auras?

I've been going since summer of 2015 ended. One of my friends told me about it and she really recommended I try it out. So I went and I still go.

I'm honestly not good at dancing still, but I enjoy it and I love talking with the people there.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.