[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did you do during your prom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 620x400
im an 18 year old who's at the end of my senior year at high school, and i genuinely do not want to go to prom, yet my whole family is saying how its my last year of high school ( no shit) and my dad keeps bringing it up the most out of them all...it reminds me of that copypasta that has the dad crying that his son is a failure who didnt go to his prom and the kid just takes the car out to make his dad happy. thats probably what i would do, but i dont have a license and prom is in 3 days. if i did go, i would just be the guy sitting alone on his ipad. i know this isnt /adv/ but im not really looking for advice anyway....so what did you do for prom anons?
>>
>he's falling for an obvious spook
>>
>>28178227
i know the story was fake, it just seems similar to whats happening to me right now, which is why i called it copypasta
>>
Went to my friends house and played gears of war.
Watched the femanon who lived across the street get into her limo. Watched the normie who lived one house down get into his limo.
We both felt bad, we both knew we both felt bad, but no words were spoken. For all we said it was just another day.

As for parents, I just sort of cultivated an "I don't like dances" persona with regards to these things. Prom was not the first dance I didn't go to, and by then I think they understood.
>>
don't go, fuck what your parents think. at best, it will be a waste of time and money. just find out where the afterparty is, crash it, and get wasted on other people's booze/weed/etc
>>
If you still have time I would recommend going.
It's an experience you don't get a 2nd chance at. If there's a girl you have in mind ask her.
Sitting at home like every other night is nothing to be proud of.
>>
I did not go to my senior prom. I never think about it and im glad i didnt waste my time attending.
>>
>>28178408
spoken like a true non-robot.
>>
Oh hey, that's the guitarist from Tool. What an irrelevant picture.

Also
>Calling a greentext a copypasta

Great way to show you're new.
>>
I'm 23 now but here's how it went down
>""dating"" asexual girl
>ask her to prom over msn
>she says yes
>we go out a few more times
>ask her if she likes me
>she doesn't know
>get the feeling she doesn't like me
>give away my ticket
>don't go
I'm still friends with her, we hang out every once in awhile. She's still asexual, but only when it comes to sex. I didn't like high school.
>>
>>28178408
except school dances are shitty experiences for anyone who's not normie or female. why would anyone want to subject themselves to blaring top 40 garbage while "dancing" with people who hate them? if OP wants to make the night special, there are so many better ways he could do it
>>
>>28178204
>didn't go
>implying I could have found an attractive girl to go with anyway
>saved hundreds of $ (that I didn't have to spend anyway)
>next day hear friend complain about how he didn't fuck his date in the apartment
>profit
>>
>>28178204
didn't even realize the day of my senior prom, nobody really seemed to give a shit except for the kids that tried really hard to fit in and "live it up," i only ever heard of it on the intercom and the actual day of it i was out with friends and nobody in school after prom discussed it, i'm not even sure if we had one with how little i heard about it
>>
>>28178495
>She's still asexual, but only when it comes to sex.
Wow, how dumb can one possibly be?
>>
>>28178473
i forgot to say pic not related and the second point is only kind of true,ive been here since 2013, i just lose my thoughts easily
>>
>>28178495
>She's still asexual, but only when it comes to *betas

fixed
>>
>>28178502
spoken like a true fedoralord.
You know he won't, and you didn't either. It's just shitty justification for your terrible life decisions and inability to have fun due to anxiety.
>>
>>28178204
I went my junior year by with my friends . I was the only one with no date. I stood around by myself all night.
I didn't go my senior year, fearing the same would happen. But for some reason whenever prom season comes around I feel regret.
I will never slowdance with my sweetheart at a formal gathering .
I will never experience innocent teenage llove
I will die alone
>>
>>28178636
>inability to have fun due to anxiety.
how is that a bad excuse to not go to a dance? you said it yourself. he'll have no fun. what makes him a fedoralord? did you read that in reddit?
>>
>>28178636
>terrible life decisions

Do you really think any of us choose to be in the situations that we're in?

>inability to have fun due to anxiety

But we're at fault, right? You're the one who sounds like he climbed a giant fucking mountain and feels so god damned proud of reaching the top. Guess what mother fucker we are still stuck down here in the valley. We don't have climbing equipment. Many of us don't want to fucking climb the mountain.

piece of shit
>>
>>28178502
school dances are pretty shit I would dance and do the disco next to my friends and they'd laugh and I'd get them to start doing the disco too and the one dance I like was when I was in 8th grade and danced with a qt who was 2 years younger than me went home and jerked off and came for the first time
>>
>>28178626
I thought so at first too, but she's still legit never kissed a guy. Her Stacy friend tells me everything because Stacy loves to gossip. She's also tall lanky and really pale.
>>
I got drugged and pulled over by a bike cop on my junior prom

When I told my parents that I didn't want to go to my senior prom they were very understanding
>>
>>28178664
>>28178679
Being a coward because you're afraid is nothing to be proud of. I don't wanna do it because it scares me is a laughable excuse, and it's how you end up going nowhere in life.
>>
>>28178655
if i hear another nigger whine about "muh teenage love" i'm gonna go crazy, teenage love is seriously some of the WORST relationship experiences you'll ever have, it couldn't get any shittier
>>
>>28178636
I can have fun, just not while listening to shitty music at top volume and faking dancing with assholes and whores I hate. please go back to Facebook, Tumblr or any other site full of normie morons like you
>>
>>28178626
>>28178695
Also, the guys she has gone out with are nothing to brag about trust me breh lol

I think she was abused as a child.
>>
>>28178725
it's not being a coward, its being a realist.

but to you everybody is a charismatic person without trust issues. everybodys fine and dandy.
>>
>>28178204
I went to a winter prom kinda thing my school puts on only because a girl asked me to go with her.

I had a good time I guess but I was a little uncomfortable like any robot would be.

I honestly would not go if you're going alone, it's just gonna be depressing and lonely no matter what anyone tells you about how much you should go.
>>
>>28178750
quite the opposite actually. I know everyone is anxious about something. That's why they go to bars drink and dance, because it's nice to forget for a while.
>>
>>28178204
I didn't go and I regret it 3 years later. Enjoy it or not, at least you'll get to say you experienced something almost everybody did.
>>
>>28178502
Hey, some of us like top 40
>>
>>28178733
Teenage love is defineately a meme, but at the same time its something different.
Most college girls are degenerate whores because Le College Lyfe and normie culture.
I dunno man, its just different when youre younger
>>
>>28178748
fuck off tripfag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,w90it039j9w34
>>
>>28178725
>don't want to listen to shitty music and get pressured into doing something I hate by people I hate
>hurr durr u must be coward
if anything, going to such an event because it's expected is the cowardly thing to do . defying social norms takes bravery
>>
>>28178473
also, what a great way to show youre a prick... adding nothing to this conversation...why even be on the board if youre just going to criticize the way people post then say nothing else.?
>>
>>28178914
You're not defying social norms you're being hedonistic.
Doing what you want because it makes you feel good, or better than the alternative is the lowest form of life. Doing what you're supposed to do regardless of the good feels it brings you because it makes you a better human being, gives you more life experience, and makes you a more well rounded person in the long run is what is good.
Sitting home and being an edgelord too-good faggot because "muh unique music tastes and introversion" is fucking pathetic and you know it.
>>
>>28178977
how does listening to shitty music with assholes make someone a better person? again, fuck off to your normie websites, you do not belong here
>>
File: pixel_room.jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pixel_room.jpg
150 KB, 500x500
>>28178204
Don't go, at best you'll pay a shitload of money to get laid, at which point you could just go to a hooker and not have to sit in a loud room with a bunch of cancerous normies.

>>28178783
Some people would rather drink alone at home, due to not getting along well with pretty much anyone else. Let them have their solitude.
>>
>>28179045
>how does fitting into society make me a better person

idk you tell me. I'm sure living with your parents not having a job not pursuing an education not contributing in any way shape or form to society is more beneficial to ones psyche than socializing with other people your age and participating in cultural rites of passage.
>>
>>28178977
>Doing what you want because it makes you feel good, or better than the alternative is the lowest form of life
could you elaborate on this, if you don't enjoy the alternative and prefer doing something you'de enjoy more where's the problem? How does it make you the "lowest form of life"?
>>
>>28178977
Dude you are seriously fucking retarded, please pick up a book for once in your life. Objectivity is a meme, if you do anything other than what feels good you're cucking yourself. Going to fucking prom does not make you a better person, please disabuse yourself of this goddamn ridiculous notion.

Jesus Christ, you are a stupid one.
>>
>>28178502
Since when do robots put in effort to make ANY night special?

Prom's overhyped but it's an excuse to dress up and go out with people that you'll never see again in a few months. Just do it, I've never heard anybody say "I really regret not skipping prom in high school. I was 18 and could have done so many more meaningful things with that time".
>>
>>28179098
> I'm sure living with your parents not having a job not pursuing an education not contributing in any way shape or form to society
How is this relevant to him going to prom, you don't have to go to prom to get a job
>>
>>28179101
hedonism is animalistic and destructive to society. Doing what you want for no other reason than you want to do it because it makes you "feel good" is drug addiction, degeneracy, sexual perversion, alcoholism.
Doing what is right even though it is hard or unpleasant is work, education, honor. Just because you enjoy it does not make it right. That is justification for nothing.
>>
>>28179098
If you were arguing that he should go help kids in Africa, you'd at least have some sort of credibility to work with, in the sense that he would be putting other people's happiness above his own.

But you're literally just saying he should go to a party that exists to allow normies to get laid, and then proceed to not get laid or have any fun because he doesn't belong there. How does that benefit anyone, in any way?
>>
>>28179101
he doesnt know what he's talking about....he's basically calling everybody who chooses their career a low life
>>
>>28179149
Right, this would make sense for education, getting a job but prom is not useful or necessary. What good is there to subjecting yourself to something you will not enjoy that will not benefit you or society?
>>
>>28179114
>Objectivity is a meme, if you do anything other than what feels good you're cucking yourself.
some of the worst advice ever. Fucking retarded tbqh. All growth requires initial discomfort. But keep jackin it in your mom's basement and telling yourself that.
>>
skipped prom but got drunk and high with friends and crashed the after prom
>>
>>28179167
it's a cultural rite of passage. It is on the pathway to "normal" life. Avoiding it because you're scared is just another thing you give to anxiety and fear. Another foot deeper in this hole we all occupy.
Prom itself in a vacuum is nothing special. What it represents and what it builds in the mentality of the individual who goes is what is important.
Just like any other kind of "meaningless" work. It serves a purpose greater than itself.
Drugs, video games, giving in to anxiety, all this hedonistic shit is it's own purpose. It is not beneficial to anyone.
>>
File: tumblr_nvjksd3Ev41ufnh57o1_1280.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvjksd3Ev41ufnh57o1_1280.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
>>28178204
>tfw I saw them live on the same day as my junior prom.

was a big fan of tool at that time and remember enjoying it.
the year of the senior prom was a mess I honestly wish I was at.
>>
>>28179280
jealous as fuck right now...where'd you see them at?
>>
>>28179207
You misunderstand me. I'm in college, but I have things I want to do with my life and I don't want to live with my parents because I respect them and don't want to be a burden. That being said, I'm still doing what I feel like doing, I'm just not being impulsive and shortsighted.

>>28179250
There is no inherent good in living a normal life, in fact there is quite a bit of inherent evil in it. And in addition to that, my anxiety exists because of people who have gone on to live normal lives. I have far too much pride to give them the satisfaction of seeing me try to be like them.
>>
>>28179250
prom doesn't do jack shit for you, if you want a "normal life" you would join a club or something, avoiding it because you wont enjoy is completely fine.
>>
>>28179320
>just join a club or something.
Whoa there man you fucking blew me away with that life advice. brb I'm gonna go turn this franchise around after I "join a club"

>>28179317
Good things give way to normal life. That is why they are good. If an eye is good at seeing it sees. If an eye is bad at seeing it doesn't see anything. Performing the functions of being a human well means living a good life.
>>
>>28179309
That was in Portland (I don't live there though)
>>
>>28179377
What are the function of being a human being?
>>
>>28179377
Jesus dude you really are cucked. I'll sleep better tonight knowing that I'll never be like you.
>>
>>28178204
I didn't go, and I don't hate myself for it, nor do I have any regrets. I was like you, I had no interest in it. Didn't buy tickets or anything like that. I just stayed home and watched movies.
>>
>>28178204
I stood home and I think I slept or I played videogames...
>>
>>28179424
And that is where the discussion gets interesting.
It is very hard to define what a good human being is.
But you can know it when you see it. And when you see the average robot you know that's not a human being performing any of its functions well.
>>
>>28179614
You have to be really oblivious not to realize that this is your opinion, nothing more and nothing less. It's fine if you feel this way, but don't try to sell it as truth to people who don't know any better.
>>
I went with my science teacher though when we got there we went our separate ways. After though we went back to her place and banged.
>>
Im in a similar position to op, but none of my ~7 friends who want to go have dates. I just thibk going would be a waste of money, and also really awkward. I dont really have desire to go now, but will i develop regrets later? Im a dateless virgin
>>
I'm not even attending my graduation ceremony. Having them mail my diploma to me instead.

I have no friends, and my parents do not deserve to see my graduation, anyways.
>>
>>28179953
I was in your situation, my friends went without dates and had fun. Honestly, I probably would've had fun with them if I'd gone, but then the normies would have though I wanted to be like them, which seemed at the time like too great an insult to bear.
>>
>>28180147
>I have no friends
I get that, it's why I never went
>my parents do not deserve to see my graduation,
Why such a strong opinion
>>
Bought some really good Mexican food and a bottle of my favorite soda

Then I started a second play through of fallout new vegas

At about 1 in the morning I layed down in bed, cried and fell asleep
>>
Never even wanted to go to each of m proms. I was asked to go my junio and senior year, but I told them the same line. "Id love to go with you, but me and my friends already have plans." Boths years we all loaded up into my 88' Oldsmobile Royale and went out on the town. Pizza, bowling, and some minor vandalism.

M mom was always disappointed with it, since she never got to go to hers. But hey, that's what my brothers are for.
>>
>>28178204
Okay I'll bite, I stayed at home.
What else did you expect?
It was like $70+ to go and I felt that was not only a waste of money, but alsonny time. Also:
>going to prom without a date
Lol I'd rather be the stay at home doing nothin liser than the dateless loser at prom.
>>
>>28180670

Father tried to run when I was young. He only came back cause she had another one.

Funnily enough I hate my mother more than my father, cause hearing the shit she said daily made me never trust a woman again.

Then my dad will make a comment about the multiple abortions and she'll cry for a bit.

Brainless bitch only had to do it one more time, and none of this ever would of happened.
>>
I'm not going to senior prom either. Junior prom was just a waste of money and time.

It's just a glorified school dance, minus the slutty grinding.

If you don't get invited to the after party, then you're a legitimate loser.
> I didn't get invited
>>
>>28178204
mine went
>took childhood friend
>didn't get limo, but got a coolish retro muscle car
>some friends went with us
>danced a little, she was in the toilet for slow dance so missed that
>went to afterparty, she didn't
>could've made out with ex, but didn't want her to think i liked her
>could've made out with crush, but i fucked it up
>could've made out with maybe a couple of others
it was pretty average, but i ended up hooking up with some of them at later parties anyway
>>
File: 1448858641069.jpg (14 KB, 339x351) Image search: [Google]
1448858641069.jpg
14 KB, 339x351
Never went. Couldn't even find a date for law prom at 25.
>>
>>28178204
I went on 4chan and cried about how I didn't get a chance to shoot up prom.

I was planning on it, too. Good thing I didn't.
>>
I didn't go and I don't regret it. If you're a proto-normie who could actually maybe have a good time at prom but you're nervous about it, I'd say go. If you're a true robot who really doesn't belong there, don't force yourself to go for the "experience". I went to my homecoming dance junior year because I fell for the meme that high school dances were an "experience" that I would regret for the rest of my life if I missed. I was miserable, and the people in my class bullied me a bit by treating my presence there as an entertaining novelty ("HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY ANOOON BRO GLAD YOU MADE IT HAHAHA STACY COME DANCE WITH ANON"). I hung out with a couple of the loserish kids that I was sort of friends with and then went home early. Didn't dance once. Terrible night all in all, not glad I went, didn't tick off any magical life checkbox that made me more normal, I just wish I hadn't felt so obligated to do it and had saved myself from another shitty high school experience. Prom probably would have been even worse, so I'm glad I got it out of the way and learned my lesson before then though.
>>
I skipped my senior prom. There was a girl who really wanted me to ask her but I was too scared. I actually really do regret it, not because of the girl, but because afterwards some of my friends had a chill small afterparty where they all got high and I missed it.

I recommend going. The only good part about skipping prom is saving a bunch of money, I'm definitely happy that I didn't blow all that cash. If money is not an issue, then go.
>>
>>28178204
Was going to go with a group of friends
Instead, me and this girl decided not to go to prom together
We got drunk at her place then went to the after party

It was good until she left at about 2am, and I spend the next 6 hours walking around by myself, and sleeping outside a Burger King waiting for it to open

when it did open, i was greeted by the disappointment of the breakfast menu
>>
>>28178204

I dropped out a few months before graduation so I don't know. The few people I know from that graduating class have never mentioned it around me. My friend, whom I've known for 15+ years, never mentions it.
My advice for you OP: Don't go. Fuck it. You won't talk to most of your high school friends ever again. Everyone goes their separate ways. You might have a good time, but unless you're going to get laid just stay home and do something productive.
>>
File: anime con.jpg (2 MB, 3687x2765) Image search: [Google]
anime con.jpg
2 MB, 3687x2765
>$80 for fucking prom
>not counting the suit I purchased
>looked dope as fuck, all my female friends said I looked really handsome
>no date, date bailed a couple months earlier
>boring as shit
>hung around with friends and talked
>walked around
>took pictures with female friends, and my cousin
>avoid fat orbiter friend
>avoid/try to run into cute girl i've been exchanging eye contact in the halls for the last couple months
>ate the shitty food the school got
>only there for two hours
>fuck this, i'm out
>drive to my brother's place in downtown
>big anime convention down the street
>go buy a pass for the next day, Saturday
>friends already at con come hang out
>have a deal so that they can crash there for the con
>go to con the next day
>have fun, buy shit, walk around with friends
>invite female friend
>just me and her having fun in the con at night
>sit at the front row and laugh our asses of at a hentaifest
>go to rave at con, leave cause EDM is inferior to EBM
>go back to brother's place, sleep there drop her off the next day
>go home
>fall asleep

>pic related, me and her at the rave

Fuck prom. I had 10X more fun at a anime convention than at that normie fest. Don't bother going to prom unless you have a date, or friends to kill time with. Even if you don't have anything else to do, or friends to do something else with, go out and drive around or something. Go buy snacks and play your favorite game, or watch anything. Just don't sit at home and feel bad cause you didn't enjoy your school's boring ass normie event.
>>
>go to prom
>wander around
>leave
>go home
>masturbate and watch anime

welp
>>
Never went to prom, I never heard any of my high school friends talk about it afterwards. If you aren't popular or don't already have a chick well before it then don't bother going. It is a money and a time waste.
>>
File: 1387334321763.jpg (74 KB, 590x758) Image search: [Google]
1387334321763.jpg
74 KB, 590x758
I did not care to go and then suffered when all my friends started moaning about how they should have gone.
>>
was raiding on wow, finally got that zod's bow I always wanted during wotlk on my hunter alt.
>>
>>28178204
If you went to prom you're not a robot. As far as I remember I sat in my room alone.
>>
>>28178204
First things first, don't take your iPad to prom dude.
>>
File: 1461420698009.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461420698009.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>28178204
>what did you do during your prom?
Battlegrounds. Arathi basin to be precise. I regret nothing.
Meanwhile one of my classmates who went to a prom with a girl"friend" got cucked by the security guard.
>>
>not from the us so prom isn't an institution here, still students organize a prom between ourselves
>costs barely anything so I decide I'll go
>girl A asks to be my date, I agree
>turns out another of my female friends, girl B, wanted to be my date too
>I don't like dancing so I just talk to people and walk around
>try to get drunk but there's a limitation on alcohol
>the two girls sort of take turns to spend time with me, I try to friendzone them without being too much of a dick
>another girl tries to convince me girl B is better than girl A, I tell her I don't care and we have a long conversation about our lives and shit
>getting late, no room to sleep so I fall asleep on the concrete outside of the place with girl B in my arms
>wake up by someone spilling some alcohol on my face for laughs

Pretty shit experience overall.
>>
I don't remember except that I didn't go, so I was probably at home crying, masturbating, or playing WoW. Probably some combination of all three.
>>
Got really high and drunk and threw up. Went home early and went to bed.
>>
I went to a shitty redneck school full of fat girls and extremely loud chads i didnt bother going to prom
>>
>>28179250
>it's a cultural rite of passage
>amerifat """""""""culture"""""""""""
>>
>a license
>yfw brits need to buy a federally issued license to go to prom
I stayed home on mine and played world of warcraft on a private server with a bunch of friends family
>>
>>28178204

Drank a half handle of cheap whiskey, went to prom and chatted up a qt chinese girl I'd been crushing on for a while. All going good, started dancing with her, went to get us more drinks and came back to see her with Chad down her throat. Spent the rest of the night getting drunk and dancing with this oddball chick I was acquainted with. Walked home at 5am with my best friend and we played Soul Caliber IV until noon.

Felt pretty good aside from being cucked a bit.
>>
>>28178204
Hung out with my friends beforehand

Danced with them and goofed off between dancing with girls during the slow songs

Got laid afterwards, it wasn't the girl I wanted and one of my exes but she was pretty hot so whatever
>>
My prom...

>get dressed up and go with my girlfriend and group of friends and their girls
>head back to school for dance/all night party
>stop in mall parking lot near school to imbibe on adult beverages
>car won't start (driving my father's car)
>friend pushes us with his car to school lot
>we're all shitfaced
>about 2 in the morning girlfriend says everyone is out in their cars making out and stuff. we should too
>"carz not startin' 'member?"
>don't go out. just sit there
>6 in morning comes, go out, car starts take girlfriend home
>about 9:00 father wakes me up
>"what the fuck did you do to the car???"
>friend's car left scratches back and forth across trunk of car

1/10 prom
>>
>>28178204
I didnt go. Same with graduation
>>
Had 2 robot tier friends over and we watched anime on a projector and played games
>>
>>28178204
I didn't go, my friend came over and we played videogames. I feel bad about it sometimes but I feel bad about a lot of things.
>>
I honestly don't remember.

Jerked off to girls in their prom dresses on Myspace the day after, though.
>>
File: memery.png (42 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
memery.png
42 KB, 500x300
Don't go, talk to the normiest person you know and hit up the afterparty where it will actually be fun.

Drunk = Confidence
>>
>>28178204
Im 18 and prom is in about 3 weeks for me. I want to go, but i have no friends and cant work up the courage to ask anybody.
>>
>student council in my final year was full of people who wanted to outdo every previous year
>Decided to have a big blowout for the prom
>DJ, complementary dinner, everything
>tickets end up being $80 each
>Grand total of 5 tickets sold
>Grad ceremony still on, but prom cancelled

I didn't even attend the graduation ceremony.
>>
I didn't go my parents didn't care that much. My dad didn't go to his prom either we both saw it as just a waste
>>
Prom is fucking lame. Nobody except snobby rich kids and corny white baby boomer teachers actually went
>>
>>28178733

I appreciate the dubs and the truth being spoken, but there is definitely something to see in "love" when you're that old. The skin is tight, the smells are fresh, everything is new. It's the closest you will ever get to 2d, desu.
>>
File: 1443269762427.jpg (165 KB, 1024x756) Image search: [Google]
1443269762427.jpg
165 KB, 1024x756
>>28178204
>tfw had a gf most of my years in high school
>went to 3 proms and had a good time

>tfw now i don't know anyone, let alone girls
>>
I didn't even know when prom was until I overheard normies talking about it all day the Monday after.
>>
>>28178204
Act like you're going out to prom, then sneak into basement (or attic) and lurk 4chan
>>
File: 1447557924878.jpg (52 KB, 423x343) Image search: [Google]
1447557924878.jpg
52 KB, 423x343
>>28178725
>Being a coward because you're afraid

As opposed to being a coward because you're confident?
>>
File: 1461778006219.jpg (7 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
1461778006219.jpg
7 KB, 185x273
>>28185661
why the fuck are you here?

rhetorical commento
>>
I went and it was pretty shitty.

Don't listen to these normies. It's just a stupid fucking dance, you won't care about it in a year.
>>
I probably stayed home and played games.
>>28178473
>What an irrelevant picture.
>highschool
>tool
They're pretty relevant. Tool was my favorite band my last two years of school.
>>
I didn't go.
>School was 99% nigger/spic
Fuck that noise.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.