[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writing Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: 20151229_154916.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151229_154916.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
I know their are quite a few aspiring writers on r9k, so I though we could play a game and get some practice in. Here are the rules.

>everone trys to claim a subject (ie, nature, a certain feeling, why ops a faggot)
>whoever gets odd number dubs (11,33,55 ect.) Whatever subject they choose is what we write about
>you have to write either a short story or a poem on the subject that gets chosen
>if you roll for a subject and fail you HAVE to write a short story or poem for the chosen subject
So writer robots, get open a word document and get readdy to write! Lets get those creative juices flowing. Everyone is welcomed in this thread, no matter how good or bad your writing is.
>>
rolling for subject 'bittersweet feels'
>>
Rolling for buzzfeed-ique article.
>>
File: CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
Mental illness and memes
>>
>>28177268
Rolling dreams
>>
Waifu/Husbando please
>>
sleepy nights, good dreams and fresh, undying love on another earth-like planet that has a lot of boats and a clear starry sky
>>
>>28177268
Why women are fucking horrible
>>
>>28178853
I'll roll for this famalm
>>
tiny, but scientifically advanced people hitch a ride on an asteroid and crash land in japan

they build their own little cities and there is a government treaty between them and the nips that stipulates that it is illegal to harm them so long as they allow for weebs to monitor their society so that they may be the subject of many animes

but some people choose to break the law... and war breaks out between rebels on both sides
>>
>>28178853
>>28178853
dobs dobs dobs
>>
tickles :)
>>
>>28177268
>I know their are quite a few...
>their
I know you aren't a fucking writer then
>>
An autistic manchild chasing after a Stacy, stacy is after his dad
>>
>>28178769
re-rolling for this. originally rolling for this.
>>
a man commits suicide

but then he wakes up on his front lawn... and sees himself, inside his own house, shitposting on /r9k/

Except this other him that he sees is a qt girl, but otherwise identical to him in all respects.

He is not a ghost, he is still quite tangible. Every time he kills himself, another girl version of himself appears doing something he would ordinarily do.
>>
>>28178853
Rolling for some odd dubs
>>
>>28178910
>>28179018
These are not subjects, but short stories in themselves. go for something more general please.
>>
Rolling for topic relating to physical fitness and health
>>
Write about having a revelation that there is some purpose in life. Write about what that new found purpose is.
>>
A man has been followed by shadowy figures who lurk in the peripheries of his vision since he was a child. One day, one of them speaks to him. The shadow claims that they are his real family... and that he does not belong here.
>>
>>28178853
rollin and very original senpai
>>
>>28179093
once again that's not a subject but a beginning to a individual story.
>>
>>28178769
>69 get
>odd dubs get
I wanna see writing about those waifus
>>
In a world of sentient pianos, one day a piano buys a man and learns how to play him, eventually becoming a world-renowned virtuoso.
>>
>>28178830
Rollin fuh dis famalamasenpolama
>>
>>28179158
THATS NOT A FUCKING SUBJECT.
>>
write a short treatise on the ontology of my 5
>>
A subject you say?
I claim the only subject that matters in this bitter world. Death.
>>
A baby is born
But it turns out, the baby herself is already pregnant. And so is her baby's baby. Scientists slowly unravel the mystery as they face conflicts involving subjects such as ethics, morals, curiosity and human ingenuity, only to discover that the chain of baby pregnancies is truly infinite. Have they finally found the fountain of youth? Will this lead to everlasting life, a never-ending explosion in the human population or will our poor baby end up in a laboratory trash bin?
>>
>>28179184
h-hey at least I'm bumping the thread

okay. for a subject, I pick tupperware
>>
Why memes have ruined everything
>>
>>28179270
thank god I didn't get dubs

how about deception, things not being the way they appear to the protagonist?
>>
Rolling for
>'tfw no gf'
originalalallal
>>
>>28179324
rerollanananan banana
>>
>>28179302
how about rebellion of epic proportions?
>>
>>28179352
acceptance of a transient life and its inevitable extinguishment?
>>
>>28178769
role elor role erol
>>
>>28179367
fateful coincidence?
(last roll I promise)
>>
>>28179397
Or maybe breaking promises, and the terrible effect it can have on all parties involved
>>
Subject 'Accepting defeat/disappointment'
>>
>>28178830
Rerolinngg someon pls get oddd dubs i just wanna write
>>
>>28179417
Yo man I'm glad for your enthusiasm, but leave some for the rest of us dude.
>>
>>28179463
Hey hey hey I didn't get dubs
Don't worry, it's all smooth sailing from here on out
>>
Stargazing with your loved one, whoever that may be.
>odd dubs get
>>
>>28179517
this sounds like a good subject, reroll
>>
odd dubs elude us...
'fears and hopes' subject
>>
death, decay and misery
>>
>>28177268
>Word
>not Scrivener
Pleb-tier
>>
>>28179324
Cummonnn dupps
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.