[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to women on dating websites >once they finally find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11
File: obama.jpg (15 KB, 177x199) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
15 KB, 177x199
>talk to women on dating websites
>once they finally find out my job they stop responding

So fucking what if I work at walmart. I have 40 hours a week and I make $13 usd an hour. I literally am above poverty jesus christ
>>
File: 1461193149124.jpg (71 KB, 640x590) Image search: [Google]
1461193149124.jpg
71 KB, 640x590
>>28176849
>girls should date me because i'm not impoverished
>>
>>28176849
Do you mention you work at Walmart or do you just say your position? I always just say my position (bike assembler) and it stays at that.
>>
>>28176920
Girls shouldnt avoid me because i'm not making 80k a year.

Especially if they fucking make the same amount of money as me.
>>
>>28176977
I say I do over night stocking in a ware house and they just keep asking questions and im forced to comply.
>>
>tell people I work in finance
>don't tell them I'm a low level retail branch slave who is literally dogshit and who make probably less than the OP or just barely more.
>>
>>28177030
How are you making 13/h as an overnight stock slave?
>>
>>28176849
Just lie you retard. It's not like they can do a background check on you
>>
>>28176849
Prolly just single moms looking for a provider. Chances are they already fucked several poorfags and naggers and are now ready to "settle down".
Women are despicable
>>
>>28177073
I've had the job for 5 years and get a raise every year

I'm cross trained in several departments, can drive the powered equipment, and pretty much am the most reliable employee in the store.

They have offered me salaried positions but I prefer getting overtime, so I decline always.
>>
>>28176849
I know the feeling. I work at something similar to Walmart and the second a girl hears that she is out.
>>
>>28177073
Working at walmart long enough gives you a decent pay increase, dudes probably been there a few years.
>>
I get paid $94,000 a year to sit on my ass and be black thanks attrivement acction
>>
>>28177033
Kek
Bank teller, right?
>>
>>28176849

Girls at least want to marry parity. They'd prefer to marry up.

Walmart has a bit of stigma. They probably assume you're making less than you do. But it is a loser job for losers.

So you should either get a real middle class job or stick to poor girls.
>>
>>28177241
Actually just above that, junior account manager. I get paid less than some tellers who've been there longer than 10 years, but I have way more stress and responsibility.
>>
>>28176849
If you guys started treating your live fish better maybe Walmart wouldn't suck so bad. PLEASE start looking after those poor goldfish (and other fish) better...start a campaign to save the fish and the people will love you.

Not from US but remember reading very bad things about Walmart and it depressesed me man. Change your ways Walmart. #SaveTheFish
>>
>>28176920
>that dumb tweet

A more apt analogy would be "It's like saying you're gonna die of hunger when there's a hot-dog on the street". Beggars can't be choosers, too bad roasties realise that either past 30 or when they have a niglet without daddy.
>>
Girls want a middle class life idiot. They don't want to live in poverty.

You're basically saying:

>Why are girls rejecting me. I can provide a low quality of life for them. What else do they want?
>>
>>28176849
if you're older than like 23, not in education, and working at wal mart, you're a fucking loser. that's why they drop your ass.

you know how average is the minimum acceptable to women? well average income for single men 25 and up is 40k.

you just can't be a fucking sub-average wal tard making under 30k.

a good measure would be that 40k being equivalent to having a 5 inch dick, and every 10k over or under represents another inch. ideally they want a 7-8 incher. more than that and the guy is probably too obsessed or selfish to care about her needs. they'll accept 5-6 just fine, but 4 is really pushing it, and you sir have a 3 inch moneypenis.
>>
my job is software engineering and that also turns off most girls completely
>>
>>28177340
>>28177331
But OP said they make the same as him.
I mean, if they wanna date up, what do they have to offer in return?
>>
>dating websites
>the one place where women are encouraged to be as choosey as possible
>act surprised when they're extremely choosey

What did you expect?
>>
>>28177289
I havent seen any dead fish floating in the tanks, then again I dont look. A vendor takes care of those things, and I think the pet department guys during the day feed them.

They are just fucking fish though, why do you care. They exist to literally eat shit and spawn. thats 1 more thing than robots amount to.

>>28177257
I do stick to poor girls

If I notice a girl is college educated I dont even bother because I know how much roasties care about shit like that.
>>
>>28177331
I said I make above poverty. I literally live in a house. If 2 people were to live in my house we could literally buy whatever we wanted whenever we wanted.
>>
>tell girl I'm a NEET, they don't respond
>tell girl I'm a wagecuck, they don't respond
WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME?!
>>
>>28177340
Sad but true
Originally orignoliao
>>
>>28177372
Nothing except their bodies. Standards specific to gender exist buddy.
>>
>>28177340
I cant afford going to college while I have a house

So I might as well kill myself because women will never be interested in me because of my job.

Thanks american dream.
>>
>>28177398
>I said I make above poverty.

Oh wow. Whoop de doo. So does everyone else. Welcome to adulthood. Do you want a cookie for meeting the bare requirements for functional adult?
>>
>>28177340
No woman is worth that sort of effort. I don't want to date a woman who cares about my income anyways, she's just thinking about how much she'll get when she divorces me anyways. Honestly she's done me a service by proving she's a toastie roastie looking for betabux
>>
>>28177437
why are you here? What do you want me to do? Kill myself? Already considering it because I have no options.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28177372
Feminism made sure that it wouldn't be a fair trade anon.
>>
Honestly don't bother with women. Just enjoy your life. Get a whore and a dog for companionship.
>>
OP, give up on online dating - all girls on them are hypergamous rotten whores looking for beta providers (this is in part due to the online dating systems facilitating this behavior, and to womens' instincts)

you should go/have gone to the old school dating system where girls are forced into behaving well to participate - christian churches
>>
>>28177546
>Get a whore and a dog for companionship.
Preferably just combine the two
>>
>>28177548
>tfw HATE christians and all with faith
>tfw militant agnostic
Welp.
>>
>>28176849
yeah, meanwhile they're unemployed feeding their bastard with moms food stamps, right?

fucking hate women yo
>>
>>28177604
they're either single moms or they never want children, which makes you wonder why they would even care about your income anyways
>>
>>28177591
you don't have to believe in it, look at the whole thing as just an artificial system to control women into not behaving naturally (like degenerate hypergamous sluts) so that society can function properly
>>
>>28177633
They want to impress their friends on normie book.
>>
>>28177640
I'd not be able to refrain form calling her an idiot. On a daily basis. I did have one gf once that was christian and she eventually broke up with me (after two years). This was seven years ago and I think of burning down churches on a daily basis after the one girlfriend I did get.
>I loath
>despise
>detest
>anyone that believes in something
>>
>>28176849
The average female has WAY MORE options than the average guy.

Even 3/10 subhuman females can secure 8/10+ male model Chad boyfriends into LTRs. Why the fuck would they want some cuck who works at walmart who will only lower her status among her friends and struggles to just survive? Just fucking lol. You're fucked.

Better lower your standards and start looking into dating 1/10 single mom 40+ y/o whales for a long term open cuckold relationship.

You're dead.
>>
>>28177727
I hope you also hate people who treat scientific facts as objective undeniable truth rather than as the convenient and reliable beliefs that they actually are
>>
File: 1461441543717.jpg (162 KB, 550x709) Image search: [Google]
1461441543717.jpg
162 KB, 550x709
Just fucking lie OP, it's not that hard. Say you work in a car part warehouse for ford or some shit and make 45k a year.

It's retarded but a normal succubus isn't even going to consider anything under 40k. And if they're on a dating website, you need to understand they're horrible people to begin with, who gives a shit about deceiving them to get your foot in the door. The average woman lies about how their face looks everytime they put on makeup.
>>
>>28176849
job security senpai

china's economy is tanking, and last i remember walmarts are closing left and right

people don't care about how much you make so much as whether or not your job is viewed as dignified. a pencil pusher with a job that is indescribable in laymans terms is grades above anyone in the service industry, regardless of how much he has to slave away.
>>
>>28177876
I feel like the moment they find out I was lying about my income if something starts up they will just drop me. Why bother.

The fact seems like that you cant have a happy life if you dont go to college

And I cant go to college

I'm just so helpless right now and I literally don't know what to do.

people in the thread are right, If im 23, work at walmart, I am no desirable. Even making above poverty isnt enough. I need to be making at least 70k to be a real human being.

Fuck everything im out.
>>
>>28177764
>1/10 single mom 40+ y/o whales for a long term open cuckold relationship

this your life OP. You either an hero, get a better job or get cucked.
>>
>>28177849
Yes. I said militant agnostic. That means fuck the typical American athiest as well (typical American, because even a buddhist, or a Shinto, could be called athiest). Scientific 'facts' get 'disproven' all of the time. I know what a militant agnostic is. I am one.
>was I alive three seconds ago
>is time moving forward
That is how I think. Just go through the motions all of the time.
>is there such a thing as choice
>etc
Thing is, athiests aren't relevant because you never run into them, so I just bitch about the christians that I have been around usually for being, apparently, emotionally biased.
>>
>>28177950
>I feel like the moment they find out I was lying about my income if something starts up they will just drop me.

Well of course, but we're talking about dating website whores here anon. If you want a decent woman you'll have to actually go out in the real world and start building a real career and social life.

Yeah, didn't think you wanted to do that.
>>
>>28177963
you're an alright militant then, wish more people had that mindset

*tips fedora*
>>
Sucks to be you OP, I work retail and chicks love me.
>>
>>28178008
yeah, it's true. switch to macys or kohls or somewhere a little more, """"""high brow""""""
>>
>>28177995
How. I cant find a job that pays better than my current job. What the fuck is the answer. I dont fucking have family. I have no parents, I have nothing to lean on.

I cant just drop my current job and rediscover myself, get student loans, hang out at a college for 4 years.

I dont have access to any fucking help. tell me the answer because I don't know what to do anymore
>>
>>28178008
But did you meet them on okpretentious?
>>
>>28178047
>What the fuck is the answer.

The answer is you lie. You were dealt a shit hand like the rest of us and that's literally you're only choice.
>>
My dear OP
We lie

Wear a cheap suit and claim you're a stock broker or something. You don't even have to put in a lot of effort because women are too stupid to know anything. Much easier if you have a newer car.

Just fuck them and drop them, thats all they deserve.
>>
>>28178069
can you please leave my thread you attention sucking faggot kill yourself
>>
>>28178112
Your thread belongs to eveyone that posts in it, you only have the power to destroy it if you do not like what it has become. And I'm only a trip to take away the attention from the cockbunny event.
>once we are all trips, none of us will be
Or at least that's how it started
>>
>>28178047

How much money can you save if you are frugal? You may/should be able to save enough to take a few classes at a community college part time when you aren't at work. If you do well enough you can eventually transfer to a 4 year college after you have completed a lot of the necessary credits/classes in cc. Hopefully you'd get scholarships and would only have ~2 years of school, less if you do summer classes. You would probably still have to get some degree of loans (you'd qualify for low interest federal loans if you applied) to cover yourself for a few years since you wouldn't be able to work full time anymore. I know it's hard to do on your own and very intimidating taking a cc class really opens you up to a lot of resources on campus if you take advantage of them. Someone there would be able to help you plan through this. Obviously this is only if you plan on getting a degree in IT/maybe Accounting/Finance or something. If you are good at thinking systemically you can try out programming. If you can motivate yourself to study daily and actually work on projects to build a portfolio you may be able to get a code money job, even without a degree.
>>
have you considered a trade school op? they have night classes and can help you find a job. this 40k a year shit is bullshit, maybe if you have really high standards but find a cute chubby girl and she would be so happy just to have an independent guy, 25k a year if you can live on it.

it also really matters what type of job you have. even if your paid good think about the shit you deal with, what your responsibilities are and the people you work with. its just low teir in general.

any trade school job (welder, electrician, heating and cooling guy) all start making more than you currently make and are much more manly and get a lot more respect.

i didnt go to college and just got lucky, i have an awesome job that people love to ask about and think is cool. and i dont have to take shit from anyone. just apply for something new. i was a wagie in fast food and just looked around for a new job while working, finally got some bites and landed an awesome 10am-6pm mon-fri job. they are out there man, dont be discouraged by the internet
>>
>>28177370
Just say without guys like you they wouldn't have that fancy phone they hold so dearly.
>>
>>28177591
I don't think you know what militant means.
>>
>>28178931
I don't think I care to argue grammar with retards on the Interwebz.
>>
>>28178958
>retard
You're the person claiming to be something they don't even know the meaning of.

Tell me, how have you been militant as a fucking agnostic? Lol.
>>
File: the price of whores.jpg (234 KB, 718x1053) Image search: [Google]
the price of whores.jpg
234 KB, 718x1053
>going to be a dirt poor graduate student starting later this year
I have the good sense to not try dating sites and not try dating because I know that girls are shallow whores.
>>
>>28179069
>"I don't care to argue grammar with retards on the Interwebz"
>>
>>28177382
>>the one place
>>implying that one place isn't also everywhere else too

Fuck women.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-16-22-33-43.png (244 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-16-22-33-43.png
244 KB, 1080x1920
Lol I'm like the same except it's amazon
>>
>>28177950

What about a trade? Trade school is leagues cheaper. If it doesn't help with the ladies, you'll pay off the house sooner.
>>
File: 1461814185429.jpg (79 KB, 750x960) Image search: [Google]
1461814185429.jpg
79 KB, 750x960
>make around 3,5-4k every month through drawing hentai commissions
>live in my own big apartment
>have more money than I can spend
>everyone thinks I'm a poor because when I say I do art
>family made fun of me till they visited me
>still no friends or a significant other
>>
>>28179374

I would imagine that the sexual intensity of the work would be extremely intense and isolating.
>>
>>28179374
You sound like an interesting person.
Come to Colorado and teach me how to draw
>>
>>28177116
My ex is literally this. Got her ass beaten for years, popped out a kid, now she don't want no losers she wants her a real man.

And yet he's also gotta be a step dad. And he's not the most important person in her life and never will be because once a chick has a kid, especially a single mom, guys become resources. Even more so than before. It will always be her and her kid(s). Shame on you if you ever think you will matter.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461643940516.jpg (27 KB, 720x496) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461643940516.jpg
27 KB, 720x496
>>28177727
Inb4 reeeee but fuck I'm in that exact situation too. First and only gf is hardcore Christian and I just can't believe she believes some of this shit. First I was chill with religion and people believing whatever they want but after 2 years I fucking hate the church.
>>
>>28177372
Vagina, under their rules. Are you new to how women work?

It's sad but it's true. Ask any guy who's dated around or married and 30 or older, that is a fact of how shit goes unless she's honestly into you. And if she is, then it's a free for all.

...that said, good luck on even that. Women as a whole don't find guys as a whole attractive. It's why there are more bi women now. One for pleasure, one for security, and dumb fucks actually are fine with this because dude, too girls making out!
>>
>>28176997
>80k

Kek
>>
File: 1458090517591.jpg (427 KB, 1141x1141) Image search: [Google]
1458090517591.jpg
427 KB, 1141x1141
>>28179425
It is in a way, you also stop seeing things in a sexual way, because you are surrounded by it for most of the day. I sometimes have phases where I only accept non sexual commissions. I also stopped going outside mostly and we have a gym in the apartment complex, so I don't have any reason to. I feel like I'm isolated in a way and maybe thought about paying someone to act like a friend.

>>28179523
I'm pretty boring, most of my hobbies are /jp/ based, but I still have other things I'm passionate about. I actually often think about moving to the US, it doesn't matter where I live because it is online based. I'm a pretty bad teacher and many of my instructions don't seem to make sense to most people, but I would try I guess.
>>
>>28179872
You don't need to pay to have friends.

Though I am curious, what's some of your work like? You gotta be pretty good to pull in big commissions like that on a consistent basis.
>>
>>28176849
I honestly honestly don't see why your job is even a factor when it comes to dating. Surley you're interested in the person, not the cash that comes of the relationship. Then again, im a dude so what do i know?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28177453

This. Life appears so much differently when you give up on ever getting married or having kids, half of life stress comes from the grind to take care of parasites who will never truly appreciate you.
>>
>>28177453
Exactly. This guy get's it. To hell with 'em.
>>
File: 1461821193186.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461821193186.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
>>28180342
I never had friends in school and university, so I feel like I'm forced to pay someone to do it. Some people are just meant to be alone.

I don't really want to post my stuff here, because someone could recognize it, but I seem to be good, even if I dislike my own art. I started with it because people told me that I'm on a professional level and could compete with people on the pixiv frontpage. The way to get big is to pander to anime/vidya of the month franchises, after that you can do what you want. It was a grind at the beginning, especially because I dropped out of university and my family stopped the contact with and called me insane, but now I'm doing better than ever. It is pretty funny how shocked my family was and they now say stuff like they always believed in me. It just shows how disgusting most people are.
>>
>>28181103
I had some friends from school but they went their own way...or ended up offing themselves.
What's weird is that I have had some friends, usually female, and it goes pretty good for a while. But then someone else pops up-historically another girl-and you can feel the back stepping real quick. Not sure why but a lot of girls who like me prefer girls.

Either way, I only have three real friends I trust. I've all known them for at least 8 or so years, one I've known for getting close to 18 years now.

I can't say whether or not we'd be buds, but I'm sure someone who shares your hobbies would enjoy killing time with you about whatever. You did your own thing and made it work, you're a cool guy who needs a cool friend.
>>
>>28177294
Actually it's like saying damn stacey would rather chew on a stake bone that eat a Burger
>>
>>28177372
>date up
you sound like a cuck. the quality of a girl isn't in how much money she makes. most wealthy, hard working chicks i've known would be terrible girlfriends.

OP is working the position of a literal retard and you're asking this question lmao. maybe those girls stay single if they really don't have anything to offer, but they aren't going to settle for a manchild who sits on dating sites bragging about his 13/hr
>>
>>28177340
>tfw would have to work 100 hours a week to hit 30k a year
Vaginas are not worth that 2bh
>>
>>28176849
I tell them I'm Batman.
>>
File: 1461696154175.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1461696154175.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>28177340
>3 inch moneypenis

Dayum (0riginaa)
>>
>>28177340
lmao im glad where i live this isnt the case. its like some bizarro world once you get off the west coast of US
>>
>>28179112
How does this work, is it that they need for themselves 3,000~5,000 every month or you need to make at least that much every month?
>>
>>28183494
kinda falls under the "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" category, doesn't it?
>>
>>28179225
garbage dealer is a really good name for amazon warehouse ppl lmao
>>
>>28180557
Normie here: in a relationship I look for a partner, that is someone who compliments my life, so income is definitely a factor ; you have to be in the same range or earning, else the relationship is ticking time-bomb or a limiting thing who'll make you miserable when you need to support your underachieving SO / when they need to support your ass / when you have to limit your holidays choices / when you need to postpone real estate investment / when you can't both afford the same lifestyle.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.