[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here find longing for a girlfriend to be comfy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12
File: 1455831264357.jpg (154 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1455831264357.jpg
154 KB, 945x1500
Does anyone else here find longing for a girlfriend to be comfy without really actually wanting one? Lately I have found comfort in the loneliness. Whenever I actually think about what it would realistically be like to have a girlfriend, I always realize that it would be more stressful than anything. I feel that this type of suffering in particular is so addictive.

Thinking about this, it seems like sour grapes, which is kind of true. If I thought that I could maintain a gf, I would prefer that, but the inevitable constant worrying if she still likes you or not would eat me alive.
>>
Not to mention that the type of girl most people on here want simply doesnt exist
>>
The key is to get a girl that is less goodlooking than you. That way she will never leave
>>
>>28176982
I have tried that. Got one that was maybe a 4. Still broke up with me after realizing that I couldn't pass a shit test.
>>
>>28176941
What's awful is realizing these things and yet still continuing to feel this crushing loneliness all the time, clouding your thoughts.
>>
>>28177060
I overcame that and I just felt so empty. I got to the point of hating women and realized that I didn't want a girlfriend. I thought it would be better than feeling lonely, but in reality, feeling lonely is better than feeling nothing.
>>
File: 1451747001974.jpg (898 KB, 2448x2140) Image search: [Google]
1451747001974.jpg
898 KB, 2448x2140
www facebook com/NEETsfromtheUnderground/

helloo i make fb pageee

leave a like or advice plss
>>
>>28176941
>tfw she exists but you could never be with her ever
>>
File: B-IPEupCcAAIu7i.jpg (40 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
B-IPEupCcAAIu7i.jpg
40 KB, 400x600
>>28177100
I skipped the women hate thing because I was never rejected, Im such a pus that I never even TRIED to talk to other people as a kid and now im fucked, does anyone else have this feel cause it fucks me up everytime I think about it, its like challenger if it blew up on the launch pad
>>
Are you me? Dude OP I was legitimately zoning out in class today thinking this exact thing. Even the words spoken in my head are almost spot-on to what you've just said. I also completely agree about how addicting the wishful thinking becomes. I think it's that, being constantly searching and having the possibility of any girl really (for myself atleast), you become obsessed with the search.
>>
I know this feel too. Whenever I see qt girl I imagine how awesome it would be to be with her but then I realize that when I'm alone it is much comfier too seek gf than having one.
>>
File: 1461258254841.jpg (5 KB, 107x143) Image search: [Google]
1461258254841.jpg
5 KB, 107x143
>>28177248
best fb page ive seen in my life
>>
>>28177261
Isnt she one of those girls that tells loner virgins on r9k what they wanna hear to extract bux for her amazon wishlists ala Eliza? Then no shes a fucking character like the rest of em
>>
Im not trying to be edgy but i really dont know how to want things anymore. All i want is to cease existing.
>>
>>28176671
kinda feel the same desuu
>>28177484
you sound like an edgy faggot
>>
File: 1461567313568.png (32 KB, 531x231) Image search: [Google]
1461567313568.png
32 KB, 531x231
>>28177462
no she is pure
roooo
>>
>>28177318
Yeah man, just realizing that if you could know when to say the right things at the right time, you could go out with the girl of your dreams, but knowing that you could never say the right thing produces such a profound sadness in me, I just long for that sadness.
>>
>>28176671
Normie Romantic Observations, as noted by Anon
>Wake up
>check phone through crusty eyes
>See missed text from 2:00 a.m from g.f.
>FUCK
>Immediately text her good morning, as I have had to for the past 2 months
>Carry out entire text convo through my morning routine
>Phone call on commute to work
>Phone call on lunch break
>Phone call on way home
>Endless texts
>Facetime at 1:00 a.m. despite work tomorrow
>Crash and fall asleep

I don't know how normalfags can do it. I know I couldn't. I need my space and privacy, but then the chances of her cucking you increase linearly.
>>
>>28177673
>Immediately text her good morning, as I have had to for the past 2 months

jesus f. christ m8

you're being cucked right now, and going to be dumped for being a clingy fuck, I guarantee it
>>
>>28177673
I guess that part of it is that throughout my middle school years probably to tenth grade I have had a romantic view of relationships. Like believing that you get a gf and then everything is great, but in reality, if you are like me, you never know for sure if they still like you and if you ever do something wrong or weird, you think that they will be about to dump you for sure, the whole thing just seems fucked up to me.
>>
>>28177749
I wasn't referencing my own situation, I was giving a hypothetical example as based on what I've seen and heard other normies do.
>>
File: incase.png (123 KB, 235x316) Image search: [Google]
incase.png
123 KB, 235x316
>>28176982
>tfw gf is less goodlooking than you
>tfw she still cheats on you with chad

welp, time to kill myself
>>
File: 1452384589742.png (255 KB, 486x437) Image search: [Google]
1452384589742.png
255 KB, 486x437
>>28177248
GOAT page
>>
>>28177673
>>Wake up
>>check phone through crusty eyes
>>See missed text from 2:00 a.m from g.f.
>>FUCK
>>Immediately text her good morning, as I have had to for the past 2 months
>>Carry out entire text convo through my morning routine
>>Phone call on commute to work
>>Phone call on lunch break
>>Phone call on way home
>>Endless texts
>>Facetime at 1:00 a.m. despite work tomorrow
>>Crash and fall asleep
this is exactly what you don't do, unless you wanna be cucked
>>
>>28177550
Date = /= sex

Come on, anon. She's not a virgin. Her social media accounts are way too active for her to posses the strength of character it would take a contemporary woman to turn down the enormous validation sex is to them.

She's sucked no less than eight dicks, I guarantee it.
>>
>>28177550
No you dont know this person anon, you get snapshots of her life and you see her dressing modestly and you think you got her all figured out but you dont, shes probably getting her soul fucked out of her by chad-sama at this very moment. AT THIS VERY INSTANCE. Strokes like a fucking jackhammer devastating that little hoes cervix and make no mistake about it there will be blood, plenty, and at the end when you think its all over, the guy unleashes a load like a watercannon thatll blow the fake pure weeb girl persona right out of her, how could my brothers be misled so easily by this harlot, for shame........
>>
It's pretty comfy just seeing my gf once or twice a week desu
>both of us work during the week
>talk on the phone during our breaks
>text throughout the day
>talk on the phone at the end of the day
>send music to each other
>talk about funny things we saw during our day
>see each other after a few days of not hanging out
>get dinner then fuck each other to oblivion
>stays the night at my place then we get breakfast in the morning
>spend that whole day together
>repeat routine
It's pretty comfy. No one feels bombarded by the other person. We get our time to ourselves while still being passionate towards each other.
>>
>>28176671
>Know a girl likes me
>Ask for her number
>Never text her
Done this a few times

>Girl trying to get to know me
>Physically avoid and straight ignore

I don't know, I just don't feel it. It won't help anything and I wouldn't know what to do with a gf anyways. I don't feel that tfwnogf, just that tfwhollowinside
>>
File: 1443765798430.png (177 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
1443765798430.png
177 KB, 1100x950
>>28176671
The duality of man
>>
>>28177978
Girls often try to flirt with me, but I know that it would never go anywhere. Even if I like them which is the case most of the time, I ignore them.
>>
>>28178007
The confidence thing is the biggest one. I think that if I thought that I could get a girlfriend at any time, I wouldn't be that afraid of rejection. But when you are completely invested in one girl, you can't really gamble, and as a result, it goes nowhere
>>
>>28177978
>>28178044

the worst
>girl likes you, has this impression of you far from how you really are
>gets to know you, realizes you are boring as fuck with no redeemable qualities
>distances herself from you / breaks up with you

why bother
>
>>
File: Sirfucksalot.jpg (8 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
Sirfucksalot.jpg
8 KB, 204x247
>>28178178
WHY BOTHER
ITS GONNA HURT ME
ITS GONNA KILL WHEN YOU DESERT ME

(tm)
>>
File: 1461800702149.jpg (19 KB, 345x400) Image search: [Google]
1461800702149.jpg
19 KB, 345x400
>>28178007
>you have a boring life

I honestly can't imagine how miserable being alone with me would be. There's literally fuck all I can or want to talk about.
>>
>>28176671
Normie here. I actually have this feel and I know it isn't sour grapes because I've had and can have a gf. It's a sickness really. I will talk to girls, flirt with them and lead them on, sometimes hook up with them, but never date. Then I wait until they're losing interest in me and I turn it up a notch and tell them I really want to take them out. I repeat this until they finally drop me for some reason.
To be honest lads, the thrill of getting a girl to like you enough to be your gf is just as good as actually having one
>>
>>28178007
>>28178353

>you have a boring life

hits pretty close to home fampai

being interesting, is there a way to do that without spending money

"traveling" is a meme
>>
>>28178379
Yes, my friends. The answer is get rich. Then you can do whatever you want.
>>
>>28178455
by my calculations getting rich would take at least 10 years

so fuck it, gonna keep fapping at home and being a boring faggot
>>
>>28178375
Additionally, the more innocent and naive they are the better. I love to corrupt them, highschool girls are the best because they think you're so cool. Teach them about alcohol and drugs, and about sex if they don't already know. String them along steadily, never reeling in too fast or letting her get too far away. I have a girl on the line for 17 months currently, though I'm pretty sure it's almost over.
>>
>>28178310
I'M SHAKING AT YOUR TOUCH
I LIKE YOU WAY TOO MUCH
MY BABY I'M AFRAID I'M FALLIN FOR YOU
>>
>>28176671
I definitely know this feeling... Really, I don't want a girlfriend in the normal sense, that comes with a lot of obnoxious social conventions in which I don't want to participate. Rather, I just want the physical and emotional intimacy; all my friends are guys and failed normies who aren't able to relate to me in any significant way.
>>
>>28179600
>tfw you had that
>tfw she said she needed more
>tfw you can't give more
>>
>>28179600
If I could get a girl with a personality that was only slightly similar to mine, I would be happy. If there was an actual introvert girl who wasn't doing it as a meme. I just hate the fact that girls literally test you to see how good you are. they are just like little kids, if you do not give them boundaries, they will destroy you.
>>
>>28176671
I've dated attractive females before, thought I was happy at the time but when I think about it they never really wanted to do anything I did and ended up trying to disrespect me, then wonder why I left thinking I'd go back to someone that acts like shit to me.

Most the time you just find out later she was the town bicycle anyway.

Started talking to this one girl.
Quit smoking after trying to quit for years. Girl is a smoker.
Lies about her weight, kinda chubby photo from 1 or 2 years ago, +30 pounds in person.
Tells me she started this job about 6 months ago, already fucked 4 different dudes there even though she is still "in love with her ex"

When you talk to married guys they been married and out of the game so long they just dont remember how fucked up and dumb it is.
>>
File: spikebebop.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spikebebop.jpg
248 KB, 1920x1080
>>28176671
I sort of wanted one for a few years. None were interested. Started to get my shit together, don't really wanna be with someone that wants me now it's rather insulting actually after all that rejection. Even when you're at a point like you still don't have enough for yourself let alone wanting to stick your head out for someone else even if I just had more than enough and there's no reason not to at that point I think I'm too bitter.
>>
>>28179803
Yeah, I figure this has to exist somewhere, statistically speaking, but I wouldn't even know where to start looking.
>>
>>28180142
Good for you anon, supporting a leech is far, far worse than being alone.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.