[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Failing classes/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 601x508
You can only post ITT if you're going to fail your final and a class next couple weeks.

>mfw I'm supposed to graduate this semester
>mfw analysis II will destroy my life
>mfw 3 job offers
>>
>>28176119
>Critical thinking for comp sci has a really foreign teacher

>Too racist to understand or attempt to understand her
>>
Failed all my classes...

i was a top 4.0 gpa student in pharm school until some fucked up health issues fucked me up like crazy for a whole year (+ a shiton of other personal issues)-> severe depression
>>
>>28176119
tbqhwy senpai you should get off 4chan and study right away
>>
>>28176208
I'm eating so thought I'd pass the time. Thanks for caring.
>>28176143
I had one of those too. He passed all of us.
>>28176191
Fuck sorry man. Any way to recover?
>>
Haven't quite failed yet.

C's get degrees famalama
>>
>>28176267
Well it's kinda unrelated but some major drama at my place happened 3 days ago. I legit thought my life would never get any better and it was doomed

Got caught trying to hang myself,went on suicide watch,psychiatrist heard the whole sob story of what happenned during the previous year, she gave me a paper to cancel my year and restart it, i doubt the dean will accept it but i got nothing to lose
>>
File: 76456878647.png (31 KB, 248x215) Image search: [Google]
76456878647.png
31 KB, 248x215
>Chem and Calc 2 finals next week
>tfw Organic Chemistry and Physics next semester
>I'm already plotting my suicide as we speak
>>
Is an Information Systems degree a meme?
>>
>will fail differential equations
>will probably fail memechanics of memeterials, still save able though
>>
>>28176119
>tfw failing 4/5 classes this semester and taking 3 over the summer to graduate with BA instead of BS
>>
>>28176119
>tfw failing calc 2
>>
File: 1461674270976.jpg (7 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
1461674270976.jpg
7 KB, 360x450
>>28176119
>Comp Sci
>gave up because I don't care, want to die, and hate the manlet teacher
>>
>>28176769
Post manlet teacher
>>
>>28176119
I think I'm going to fail one of them because the teacher lost 2 of my papers.
>>
At least i can retake mine

I feel for you guys. If i ever succeed, i will make the neet mansion and protect you
>>
>>28176409
That's my motto. Cheat on every test, get C's, get out.
>>
>>28176820
4chan sure is a place with the world's best people

Got nothing to do here,thanks for making that clear for me
>>
>>28176670

every degree is a meme nowadays

you still need one, though
>>
>>28176798
Thank you you're the only one who can protect us. We are depending on you.
>>28176588
Holy shit anon that's rough. If you can prove it, why don't you give it a shot? I guess not all hope is lost, I can talk to the dean about my problems and stress and how I have a job in the industry right out (connections mostly).
>>
>>28176879
There's way worse things you can do than cheating in school.
>>
>>28176879

normalfag moralfag gtfo
>>
Failed two compsci courses this term. Gonna drop the CS minor and have to take courses over the summer to make up for it.

>tfw feel like a failure but coping by drinking whisky
>>
I have some pretty elaborate cheating stories. I get all A's thanks to my techniques and spend all day getting drunk and playing vidya. But deep down inside I know I'd fail everything if I didn't cheat. But oh well I'm a slavshit in America such is our culture.
>>
>>28176670
I think doing it along with some other programming things (like networking or something) would make for a pretty good degree familia
>>
>>28177003
How

Help me
>>
>>28176895
Gave it a shot yesterday. Shit would save my life

In the past i legit couldn't understand how people could fail because they were "depressed", i've been "depressed" plenty of times but always stood out. This time tho,after 1 year of living hell dealing with all that shit all alone without any support,seeing your life,dreams and goals crumble before your eyes,becoming a shadow of your former self..unable to recognize the wreck you became...losing all self-esteem and being unable to get back on your fucking feet or to get anything done (when you force yourself,you're unable to keep it up longer than a day or 2) Shit man, i now know how you can fail school because of depression
>>
>>28176119
Can I post here if I got academically suspended twice and can't got back for another 4 years?
>>
>>28177347
how did that happen?121
>>
>>28177377
God where to begin.

I picked elecrtical engi instead of ee tech so I wasted a year on accident and used a huge portion of my college funds. The next year I lost the flame and my grades fell. Took a single summer class while on probation and that ended up suspending me since it didn't bring my gpa to past 2.0. I didn't tell my folks until halfway into the suspended semester (I remember the conversation vividly with me crying like a bitch). Went back the next semester and was doing good until midterms then I lost motivation again. Got suspended for 5 years and went to the local community college. Got a good chunk of credits and now I'm going into the navy.

I'm shipping to basic monday as a e3 CTN (highly sought rating) so I'm fucking pumped. I'm almost 23 and I'm going to make it guys...
>>
>>28177641
You're going to make it bro! keep it up!
>>
Need to get a 72 or higher on my final to pass the class for my major or else I gotta switch or some shit.

Im already in too deep and I already got put on probation once I should be studying right now but instead I'm smoking and eating candy while on /r9k/ my life is fucked
>>
>>28176624
Goddamn ratio/divergence/integral tests. Limit comparison tests are the worst
>>
>>28177684
Thanks anon, and thanks for reading. I'm a different person than I was when I started college, so I'm gonna make it
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 720x720
I want to kill myself, but I'll probably fuck that up too
>>
File: 95438590385.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
95438590385.png
78 KB, 412x351
>only need two classes to finally graduate at 26 with a undergrad history degree (that should tell how unbelievably lazy I am)
>15 page historiography paper due tomorrow
>got 10 books from library the week after spring break.
>haven't read a single page of any of them.
>need detailed quotations from each book
>no late papers accepted
>too scared to tell mom I fucked up again.
>>
>>28177750
I'm just shit at sequence/series convergence divergence in general, it seems like such a simple concept but feels so ass backwards to me
>>
>>28177793

I know that feel, i didn't think i'd ever know it because i wasn't like that before but i know the feeling of extreme procrastination because too depressed (refer to >>28176191 )

Are you also depressed?
>>
>>28176119
i'm not failing classes but i'm currently sitting at a 3.01 GPA and this semester's been really fucking hard for me and i've been having a lot of personal issues. better than last semester where i got 3 Cs but the thing that sucks about not doing that much better this semester is that i had an internship riding on staying at or above a 3.0. so i've been recently trying to come to terms with losing that opportunity and it's fucking hard and i feel like total shit. i dont even want to talk to my parents and i've lost drive to do like anything cause it's not even worth it at this point.

this summer is going to be fucking awful cause my parents are just gonna yell at me about how much of a fucking failure i am for not making the GPA cut and i'm going to struggle to find some random job at a grocery store in a city where i have no friends and nobody to hang out with or get my mind off my parents/work

at this point i'd rather school not end so i dont have to deal with my parents
>>
>>28177871
i also need at least a 2.947 this semester to make the cut which is pretty much a lost cause at this point desu. i'm tired of feeling like i did more right and moving in the right direction and then getting nothing for it. do you know how much it fucking hurts when the class average on the test is like an 89 and then you get a 76? i feel like i can't get anything fucking right
>>
>>28177844

very much so, I've also been missing tons of class because I just can't motivate myself to go. I've missed the last two weeks and have been too scared to even check my email. The other class I'll probably fail just for missing so much.
>>
>>28177924
Wow man,i know that feel way too fucking well.
>>
>have term paper due worth 30% of my grade
>have literally 2 months to work on it
>wait until the last minute
>don't finish it
>turn it in unfinished
Prior to that paper I was expecting an A or a B. Now I need to make a 100 on the final just to maybe make a D+ or a C.
I need a 3.0 to keep my scholarship and I'm currently sitting at a 3.01.
Wew lads.
>>
File: 1441883641814.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1441883641814.png
246 KB, 550x535
>expelled from the university
>twice
>>
>>28178275
How come what happened?
>>
File: 19807230498.png (133 KB, 445x336) Image search: [Google]
19807230498.png
133 KB, 445x336
>Have three tests next week and a final
>Followed by two finals the following week
>I have to put up with this garbage for 3 more years
who /why didn't I just take up a trade/ here?
>>
>>28178370
I didn't attend classes. At first I studied physics, then I realized that it's not for me, then languages, understood that I could have done it at home, without that social bullshit/pretending to be happy and all this fakeness.
>>
>>28178145
Probably should have done it instead of not doing it.
>>
>>28178401
>who /why didn't I just take up a trade/ here?
Every day for the past 3 years.
Then I realized college lets me a lazy bum with no responsibilities for 4 years and it means that I don't have to "grow up" until after I graduate.

>tfw the teacher says you're an asset to the class
>>
>>28178401
Did electrician for a year... Fuck that noise. Unstable work and filled with criminals/pricks
>>
>>28178475
Wise words.
Technically I did do it, I just didn't finish it in time.
>>
>failed programming and has 3 overdue assignments I don't feel like finishing
>have 2 papers 3 weeks over due in different english classes
save me
>>
>>28178525
Save yourself. Do it or fail, no one gives a shit.
>>
File: 1433030213241.png (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1433030213241.png
30 KB, 300x300
>too lazy to study
actually i never learned how to study and don't plan on learning three years into college
>have a hard af exam tomorrow morning
>hope I can just wing it with my knowledge from going to class and the homeworks
It's suffering robots.
>>
>>28176119
Physics and Computer Science are killing me
Fuck Java, rotational dynamics and gravity
>>
>>28177114
Hey I'm late but here's your reply.
A lot of my tactics are playing the long con unfortunately. For example, every class I have I will go out to the bathroom at a regular intervals. Eventually the teacher will approach me and some will be cheeky as fuck and say that I should spend more time in class and less on the pot. I then sheepishly explain to them that my kidneys never really recovered after my suicide attempt. Now I have their sympathy and their blessing to use the bathroom all the time (including tests). Then I just look up answers in the bathroom. If the class has a textbook I'll duct tape my textbook to the bathroom stall or hide it in the ceiling so that when I go to the bathroom I have some reading material. More to come hang on
>>
>>28178775
Part 2
I also tear off the corners of every test I take. Teachers assume that I'm just ocd and ill. Make sure to do this part really tidily so it's more convincing. What they don't realize is that I'm putting this scraps of paper into my lucky test taking hat (I wear a "lucky hat" for every test.) Now these papers are blank sometimes, and other times I will write down the questions I want to look up on them. Then when I'm in the bathroom I write down the answers on these scraps of paper, put them back in my hat, and go back to the test. Then I just periodically pick at the brim of my hat and copy the answers down.
>>
>>28177793
History undergrad right here senpai.
>Have a 15 page research paper due next Tuesday
>had all semester
>to scared to start research because I think I won't find any good research materials
>keep questioning what the point is
>I don't care
>no motivation
>depression
>starting to think i have paranoid schizophrenia
>see stuff in the corner of my eyes
>freaking out man
>can't trust anyone
>>
>>28178775
>>28178874
Holy fuck you genius autistic conman. This is hilarious and effective
>>
does anyone laugh hysterically after taking a test because you know you fucked up?

>>28177871
>>28177911
>do you know how much it fucking hurts when the class average on the test is like an 89 and then you get a 76
It fucking hurts desu. Semester is almost over, you can try finding hobbies to do that are not too self destructive over the summer. Maybe use that time to reflect and find out what you can do differently.
You say you've been having personal issues. Is it something you can resolve quickly or just ignore it and move on?
>>
>>28178927
Now this next one is helpful for math classes. You need scratch paper in math class yes? So what I will do is simply leave indentations in my own scratch paper that I bring to class. They are very light and can only be seen by lightly scraping with pencil in order to see. When a teacher asks as they inevitably do why I scribble I give some bullshit about it untangling my mind by visualizing and drawing spaghetti.
>>
>>28178995
And they buy this garbage? Keep playing them, it's no different than the real world Tbh
>>
File: 70491283754.jpg (12 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
70491283754.jpg
12 KB, 200x150
>>28178477
>chem prof uses me as an example of somebody who is astute and always on time and gets good grades
>mfw I just type all my notes into my TI calculator the day before the test
>>
>>28178525
Moments like these you need to take yourself away from comfy places and go to a library, leave all your electronics at home. Sit at a desk and write until the paper is done. It doesnt matter if its shit. Once it is written you can transfer it on a computer and make corrections. Which is the easiest part. I don't want to see you fail anon, I would like to save you but i can't so you have to save yourself.
>>
>>28178960
i don't think my parents will let me have any actual hobbies that i won't hate myself for since they're not going to let me do shit probably

my personal issues really just revolve around me having next to no confidence so i feel like i don't have any reason to believe that i can do good things especially when my grades are kinda fucking shot. also only have like one good friend at my school because most of the people here are extroverted as fuck and pretty different from me. also much smarter than me. so i kinda feel like the odd one out and all of the stuff is wearing on me cause i feel like i dont know who i am anymore but yeah

cantwakeup.jpg
>>
File: 1450218471991.png (72 KB, 764x1025) Image search: [Google]
1450218471991.png
72 KB, 764x1025
>>28179071
>back in hs
>finished my homework super quick due to little macros I made to do the work easily (and they were all just the same problem with different numbers)
>teacher wants to know how I did it so quick
>i tell her
>she tells me im not allowed to do that
>from then on she checks my calculator for programs then deletes them before each test
>mfw i can archive them and recall them and shes none the wiser
>>
>>28179049
This next one is useful for classes that don't allow me to wear a lucky hat. Instead I wear my "lucky pants". My lucky pants are a pair of raggy holey jeans. But on the thigh there is a strip of duct tape. I tell them that this duct tape is covering an embarrassing hole but little do they know that the "hole" is actually a note card. Said note card is free for me to write or read. I just peel the duct tape down now and then and lo and behold there be answers.
Now you all have the tools you need to be slavshit master race.
>>
File: 1461543603185.png (137 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1461543603185.png
137 KB, 353x334
>bullshit writing seminar class
>easy A's first 2 projects
>professor says he doesn't take attendance
>don't show up
>was supposed to be in class for this "writing portfolio" thing that required peer reviewing and have multiple different drafts and notes in order leading up to the final paper
>have to present paper next Tuesday
>didn't even know it existed
>35% of grade
>>
>>28179279
This level of bushittery is amazing. But it's easier to just do the work right?
>>
>>28179369
Learned your lesson the hard way huh? Non-mandatory attendance is a way to weed out people like you
>>
>>28179419
What few people know have asked me that same question to which I say no it's really not. Studying is a lot more effort than copying down shit or coming up with these ideas. They work great, I have a 3.79 gpa at the moment and have never studied.
>>
>>28179448
>weed out people like you
What do you mean?
>>
>>28176624
Are you doing pre-med. Just had an orgo test yesterday. Average was 63 - i got an 85.
>>
>>28179498
People who don't deserve their degree
>>
>>28179505
Biochem, I plan on going into pharmaceuticals though. I feel semi-confident about orgo, I did well in general chem for the most part. I just always hear horror stories about it
>>
>Fucking art history class I need for gen ed
>only grade is tests
Fuck my life.
>>
File: 1447780734676.jpg (48 KB, 561x466) Image search: [Google]
1447780734676.jpg
48 KB, 561x466
>>28179552
>people who don't deserve their degree
>a course that is gen ed = failing my major requirements
Are you retarded?
>>
>>28179601
If you can't handle going to a boring lecture on a semi-regular basis, why do you deserve a degree?
Why do you deserve a job?
You knew you needed to pass the class, yet you didn't have the self-discipline to attend.
>>
>>28179559
Orgo is totally different than inorganic. A lot of it is spatial intelligence -- being able to see molecules and how reactions proceed. No math, formulas don't really help.
>>
File: 1458053946208.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1458053946208.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>>28179678
>If you can't handle going to a boring lecture on a semi-regular basis, why do you deserve a degree?
Didn't say that
>Why do you deserve a job?
Didn't say that
>You knew you needed to pass the class, yet you didn't have the self-discipline to attend
Because the professor straight out told me I didn't have to come. I merely posted in this thread to share an experience in which others might relate to it. I know that if I go and talk to my professor I can work something out. If you want to be some intellectually superior moralfag who will sit on his high horse and challenge others on things they didn't say/do, then you can fuck right off. Here's another (you) for your collection.
>>
File: image.png (726 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
726 KB, 636x640
>>28176119
>bi
>ol
>og
>y
THE FEELS ARE REAL
>mfw I have an A for assignments but know nothing
>mfw you only get credit for the course if you pass the final

WAKE ME
>>
OP here. Actually got a lot of studying done.
>>
>>28178622
>actually i never learned how to study and don't plan on learning three years into college
literally me, except i'm first year in college.
>>
going to fail speech class for sure because i missed 2 speeches, i decided to stop going

ive failed every calculus test so im pretty sure im going to fail that

i didnt take discrete math very seriously either and im failing it hard, not sure if its possible to recover

i think im failing another class as well

might as well kill myself
>>
>>28179469
I probably don't have the balls to be a dedicated pretend autist. Good for you though, fuck the college system.
>>
File: images.png (3 KB, 147x135) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3 KB, 147x135
Who /wingingThermodynamics/ here?

If any of you know of any way to draw these little shits (or some tutorial), help! I have a cumulative final and my luck guessing these graphs is going to end soon
>>
>failing all my community college classes
>gf broke up with me beginning of semester
>professor was gonna recommend me to a good school for transfer
>is now disappointed with me
>this was gonna be the year I became a better person
>all of last years improvement down the drain
>become fat again and unsociable
>>
>>28179806
It's fun and gives me time to do me stuff
>>
>>28179749
Ah okay youre just a freshman who didn't realize when profs tell you not to show up they are baiting you do exactly what you just did.
np live and learn
>>
>>28176983
>tfw feel like a failure but coping by drinking whisky

I know this feel well.
>>
>>28179749
>Because the professor straight out told me I didn't have to come.

Some of my lecturers straight up tell us we don't have to come to any lectures because, hey, it's our money we spent on this degree we can do what we like.

That doesn't stop anyone from being a massive retard because they took what their lecturer said at face value though.
>>
I have ADHD and am a retard at any math subject. I need to get an 86 on the calc 1 final to pass the class.
Also
>literally cannot see deadlines
>even on adderall, i cannot plan ahead for the life of me.
>Whenever a paper or lab report is due, it doesn't matter how long I've had to work on it I always end up starting it the night before, staying up all night, and finishing it a half hour before classes start.
>Half of the time staying up I'm just shitposting on /r9k/ to avoid starting it, so I don't actually start working til 3:00 AM

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>28178461
I'm enrolled but not attending classes. Passing with credits just by handing in the assignments. Most professors have been content to just let me pass without fuss but got an email recently from a professor asking me if I was experiencing hardship because I have attended any classes.
>>
>>28179974
Don't take the Adderall you retard, it's clearly not good for you.

>hey I have this disorder and this treatment is supposed to treat it
>the treatment isn't working
>but I'll keep taking it anyway
You're bad at math because you're retarded, not because you're ADHD, if you even are. Fuck, I know multiple people who are "ADHD" and clearly don't fucking have it.
>>
File: 930hyvM.png (172 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
930hyvM.png
172 KB, 500x285
I'm 25 and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail College Algebra. I plan on transferring to a technical school.

Guess that's what I get for falling for both the community college and STEM meme.
>>
>>28179147
your teacher is a cunt, who has no idea what is valued in the real world.
>>
I just stopped going to one class. I was getting Cs at best on assignments, anyway. Doing okay in my other classes.
>>
>>28180070
I actually have adhd, I've been diagnosed multiple times. If I don't take adderall I don't take any notes in class, take in much. I'd fail all my classes If not for adderall
>>
File: 1449939649247.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1449939649247.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>failed my first year
>attempting it again
>going to fail for the second time almost guaranteed
>mfw thinking about all the money and time i've wasted
>>
File: 1437693848952.png (171 KB, 444x604) Image search: [Google]
1437693848952.png
171 KB, 444x604
I often think of myself as dumb or stupid, just so that I can excuse the fact that I don't want to put in effort, or not having the confidence to do so.
>>
>>28180227
>taking notes in class
PLEEEEEEEEEEB

It's called PAYING ATTENTION. You spend all your effort taking fucking notes, not listening or learning.

Listen to them, watch them, get better at it. I'm a fucking Electrical Engineer, junior year, and I've taken like 5 pages of notes. each semester.

>taking notes like a normalfag
>>
>>28180320
Not everyone has the autistic photographic memory m8. Can't remember two weeks after being taught the difference between serial and parallel circuits like it was taught 5 minutes ago
>>
>>28180320
I wish senpai, I normally do that shit but this year I have this one indian guy who just writes his exams around very specific and complex operations.
If you don't take notes (which he never posts online) you will never solve these fucking problems.
But ya, im also EE and 90% of the time i never take notes.
>>
>>28180246
One of the things I hate the most, is how bad I score even when I think I'm doing my best, and then this idiot who can't even solve a basic problem happen to get a good grade.
>>
>>28176191
oh yeah you were definitely mental health issues!! kill yourse,f you retarded nigger
>>
>>28176119
>being retarded enough to fail a class at literally any institution
>>
>>28180320
>pay attention
That's kind of my problem. I need to be medicated to even be able to pay attention enough to listen and write at the same time
>>
Anybody else here ready to get a 1 on the Calc AP exam nect week?

>>28180423
>majoring in a not STEM degree and feeling superior to people who actually have to take hard classes
>>
>>28179678
>Why do you deserve a job?
i bet this same guy goes around telling people 'nobody deserves anything' and 'you're entitled for wanting a gilrfriend'
>>
>>28180762
nobody deserves anything
you're entitled for wanting a girlfriend
>>
>>28180615
They have AP courses in college? Aren't AP courses high school classes? I took and failed calc twice. First half was easy then shit hit the fan after differential equations
>>
>>28180002
What kind of school you go to where the profs actually know their students enough to tell they're away? My classes have like 200 students in them on average.
>>
>>28176119
I don't know why I'm still attending.

I'm guaranteed to fail and yet I keep going to classes.

Send help.
>>
>>28176119
Im failing a photography class because I didn't show up enough. I am literally going to have to finish my degree over the summer because I missed 3 classes. It's not even a hard course my professor just has really strict attendance rules.
>mfw he is going to take 17% off of my final grade because of attendance and I need a 73% or better in the class.
>>
>>28180002
I feel like if we are paying for the classes we shouldn't have to show up.
>>
>>28181100
Can you not apologize and offer to make up for it?
>>
>>28176119
Started this quarter doing great. 3 weeks in and my dad starts drinking again, calling me in the night telling me how he's sick. My brother took him to the hospital again, he told me he was really fucked up. The day I was going to see him he died, cirrhosis.

I've gone to class about three times in the last two weeks. I failed two midterms, missed a quiz and the homework. The worse I do in class the more I don't want to go anymore.

I've been smoking pot again too so I can't focus. I quit pot yesterday but now I have vivid nightmares that wake me up two or three times a night so I can't get rested. I don't know if I can pass and I'm scared to ask my professors if there's anything I can do to salvage the quarter.
>>
>>28180817
Yes AP courses are high school courses. I barely passed the class, but the exam is gonna screw me over.
>I'm 18
>>
I failed out of college after 2.5 years. Coming home was the best decision I never made. College was hell. I have never been more depressed and bitter and stressed in my entire life. Most of all, I think I hated being surrounded by my peers, who were all enjoying their youth and socializing and drinking and fucking, while I sat in the darkness of my room panicking whenever I heard someone walk by my door. Surrounded by 30,000 of my peers and I have never felt more alone. I don't know what I'm going to do with my life now, but it's not going to have anything to do with going back to college.

Good luck anons
>>
>>28181126
I've asked him about extra credit. I talked to my counselor and she said its basically up to him. I'm going to email him when it's normal hours and ask if he can maybe let me off the hook. He seems so by the books though I am convinced he won't care and will fail me. I've already been in school a year longer than my classmates, this feels so demoralizing.
>>
File: 1457206429116.gif (1 MB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1457206429116.gif
1 MB, 160x160
>mfw failed every class both semesters and pretty much wasted a year of my life
at least i went to school for free so i didnt waste any money

college isnt for me, i just want a comfy 35k/year wageslave office job. i dont give a shit about being rich or important.
>>
>>28181137
Anon a death in your direct family will probably get you pity-passed for the semester. Professors are usually pretty good about that. Just write them an email.
>>
>>28181137
Don't be scared. I've had the same fear but you gotta rationalize it. You never know what will happen if you don't ask. It's not like they can double fail you. You just have to be prepared to hear that there isn't anything you can do, then look into how you can fix it.
>>
I need a 3.0 GPA to transfer to university, but unfortunately I had severe depression issues and my grades suffered because of it. Getting terrible grades this semester and I know my 3.4 GPA will drop below the requirement. At this point I realized I'm not cut out for university if I can't even handle community college. I honestly can't even comprehend 10th grade algebra. So after this semester ends I'm not going back. I don't have any idea what I'm going to do.
>>
Fucking teachers ruining the writing process.

>muh minimum page/word limits
>muh sources
>muh formats

Suck Stalin's necrotic dick.
>>
>>28181185
pleb. what a pathetic drain on society you are.
>>
>>28179678
Why would you want to attend a lecture that is boring? A boring lecture means the professor can't really teach.
>>
>>28181185
i don't think it's bad enough for me to need to return home, but i really feel you on the stuff about feeling really alone while all 30,000 peers around you are having the time of their lives while i'm just sitting in my room playing vidya every single weekend. i intend on getting a degree but i really emphasize when it comes to the loneliness
>>
>>28181303
you forgot Sources in Chicago format anon?
D-
>>
I posted this in the Uni Feels thread but I think it applies here too.

I'm dropping out of college in a week, I fucked up, it's all fucking over.

>Be me, 19.
>Decide to get my act together and give college a try, start my first semester in September, 2015.
>Start off strong, have mental problems but push on and complete the semester with all good grades.
>Second semester started in January, all hell just breaks loose, depression, anxiety, paranoia come back real hard, then the hallucinations again.
>Failing 3 of my 5 classes, drop out of the 4th, barely passing the 5th one.
>Going to the psychiatrist, got diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia literally today.
>Going to drop out of college in a week, try to get benefits and live with my folks until I kill myself.

My life is done, any hope of getting that job I wanted, making my parents proud, making myself proud are shot.

It's over.
>>
>>28181303

If you don't put sources how do they know you're not just pulling shit out of your ass?
>>
>>28181502
That reminds me of myself.. Just quit college the past week after failing 2 courses out of 3. Can't do it anymore. Now on benefits and moving out to my own place. But this isn't a life I can live with so I plan on ending it after one last shot at happiness. Anon, besides a job, what would make you want to live? More of a social life? A girlfriend? A nice job can't be everything in life.
>>
File: pepe enough.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
pepe enough.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
>>28176119
>it's a class gets stupid hard at the end for no reason class
>it's a grades only go down class
>it's a teacher doesn't teach class
>>
>>28181453
>i sit in my room all day
>waaah im so lonely ;_;

kill yourself.

>>28181502
>paranoid schizophrenia
a meme illness. enjoy your SSRIs you fucking retard. you're part of MKUltra rev.2 but you legitimately think you have some debilitating disease. kill yourself as well.
>>
>>28181547
I'd may as well try to find and experience ANY kind of true happiness in life before I end it all, thank you anon for giving me the idea.
>>
>first semester of grad school
>actually doing well
>got a paper back with a C on it today
>required 3.0 minimum GPA to continue as grad student
>worried af
>>
>>28181645
you're fucked kiddo. rest in piss.
>>
>>28181566
>you're part of MKUltra rev.2 but you legitimately think you have some debilitating disease.
This sounds like something a paranoid schizophrenic would say honestly.
>>
>>28181652
Not really; to provide more detail that nobody cares about, the paper was worth 10 points while a different assignment that was worth 100 came back with a 94. I'm not worried at all famjam.
>>
>>28181566
I like you and your posts because you keep it real
>>
File: 1415674272348.jpg (81 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1415674272348.jpg
81 KB, 500x600
>>28176119
circuit analysis I
again...

already dropped dynamics. will most likely fail thermo and barely pass design.

I threw in the towel back in March. Who else can I blame besides myself?
>>
>>28181566
i'm mr. sits in his room all day but this comment still made me laugh good shit dubs
>>
seriously you shitheads, stop with your fucking excuses. if you're white, you have no excuse. get up and bust your ass and do what you gotta do. hit the books, trade school, army, or even fucking 2x minwage. i've seen literal niggers do it. you can do it too.
>>
>>28176191
idk if you're still here

how is pharm school? I am junior undergrad and i want to go
>>
>>28176119
Yeah I'm failing an intro philosophy course.

I have no excuses. I just found it really boring and never went to class. Getting As in all my other courses though.
>>
>>28176119
I'm failing math and romanian.
Probably gonna kill myself this summer
>>
File: lite2xbrite.jpg (23 KB, 585x366) Image search: [Google]
lite2xbrite.jpg
23 KB, 585x366
>>28176119
I failed one class every semester, so it took an extra year to graduate.
I also dropped any course that I thought would be easy.
I never cheated.

Yeah I got a C average, but I've never found a problem that I couldn't solve; just never give up.
>>
>>28176119
>not studying like a madman

OP, you can do it. Use something called Hypnopedia. Record everything you read from a book, then every time you read, play the recording. Every time you can't read, play the recording.

It saves time, energy and racks up the repetition count by three times - not to mention you learn things better when you hear yourself.

This is how I passed Dental anatomy with a 9/10 - consider that I started studying 2 days prior to the test,
>>
Went for an electrical engineer.
That was the worst decision of my life.
>>
>>28176119
withdrew from 3 classes this semester
fucking kill me

tell me its not bad as it seems
>>
>stopped going to all my classes

I should never have started. Thankfully, it's still early and I'm only 2 years of CC in debt.
>>
>>28184139

it's not as bad as failing them.

don't make it a habit you can "fall back" on, though. Only take classes you think you can complete.
>>
File: 1452928617945.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1452928617945.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
who /superiorengineering/ student here. You retards failing basic classes. Why go to college if you plan to fail, literally throwing money in a fire pit. It isnt highschool anymore, its not free
>>
How do people drop classes or fail them but still continue? Is this only in America
I'm in the UK and I believe if you fail a class you resit and exam and if you fail that too you are out of uni I believe
>>
Well gonna fail data engineering but thank the lord cthulu it's not a prereq.
Gonna pass my software group class.
Studied like crazy for my Data Structures class so I SHOULD BE FINE HOPEFULLY.
Wish me luck robots.
>>
>Math reveals I already passed the class who's final I'm taking today.
>Skipped out on major assignment for tomorrow's class so I need a 25% on the final to pass.

Good thing I changed programs to something that didn't want to make me kill myself last year.
>>
File: 1452114934799.gif (486 KB, 340x230) Image search: [Google]
1452114934799.gif
486 KB, 340x230
>>28184412
ay im in a datastructures and algorithms class too. Its just bs, you can learn it all at home
>>
>>28184434
It's not too hard once you get it.
The data engineering class is bullshit though.
>>
>>28184443
did u actually have to implement ur own datastructures? Like hashtable etc.. Or did u guys use a library
>>
>>28184457
It's mostly simple shit like BST's and Linked Lists. Some sort and search algorithmns. The teacher also dumped the fuck outta big O. We didn't even do space complexity.
>>
>>28184487
do you go to SJSU?
>>
>>28184398
We don't get to resit. That would be great. A second chance.

For me, if I fail this senior level exit class, I will have to take it again next spring. So I will have to wait a whole year just to attempt it again.
>>
File: 1456465450445.jpg (16 KB, 248x241) Image search: [Google]
1456465450445.jpg
16 KB, 248x241
>first semester at uni
>always been good at computers
>also want to make vidya for Valve or some other master race dev
>taking comp sci 101
>they teach fucking python which is fucking useless as shit fuck
>got up to loops and if statements and they started going way too fast (one lecture on while loops, two lectures on for loops)
>just got my test back
>got 20% because of bullshit like wanting us to literally write programs on paper
>can't even go to class anymore because i'm completely lost (skipped 2 weeks of classes to play Dark Souls)
>also failing my logic paper ("useful" for compsci majors apparently - bullshit.) and maths paper because i don't give a fuck about maths (i took compsci to get away from that shit)

No idea what to do
>>
File: 1455009376881.png (718 KB, 572x748) Image search: [Google]
1455009376881.png
718 KB, 572x748
>I am alone responsible for my success but I'm going to blame everyone and everything but myself
>>
>>28176119
I'm failing my final year project. I'm also supposed to graduate this semester, which is the last semester. 5 years of suffering for nothing
>>
File: 1459610483822.jpg (45 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1459610483822.jpg
45 KB, 600x500
>>28176119
>final year of high school
>taking all easy subjects
>overdue on following
>1000 word essay on evolution of yourh culture since 1950s
>1500 word essay on my country's constitutional system
>1000 word essay about a philosophical text of my choice
>1000 word analysis of a play for English, also have two other essays of equal length due within the next couple of weeks
>given holiday time to catch up
>literally have done nothing, school starts next week
>mfw

I'll probably off myself before the start of next week, can't deal with myself anymore.
>>
>>28186146
lmao compsci is pretty much applied mathematics what did you expect
>>
>>28176119
I failed all 4 classes I had during my first semester. Then I dropped out.

I failed them because I never studied or did any work or paid attention in class.
>>
>>28186540
>high school
Wow you have it rough
>>
>>28180403
Nobody goes from top student to failing every class for no reason anon
>>
File: image.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>28180320
>Telling someone with an attention deficit disorder to just pay attention
>>
Any comp sci students here? Can you give me tips on how to make a computer security/forensics related android application?
>>
Failing classes feels terrible
Failing a college feels even more terrible
>>
>>28176119
>been studying for this test for over a month
>Monday morning
>>
>>28176119
>tfw small chance to pass sociology, which is hell with the entire class filled with feminists
>tfw pretty much failed math
>>
>>28186540

You're in highschool. You can literally shit those projects out and still pass. Your teachers don't want you there because it'll look bad on them.
>>
>slept in instead of going to the recruitment fair today
>slept through almost all my lectures this entire year
>playing Melty Blood instead of revising for my six exams in a month

Haha haha.
I'd rather die than move back to my parent's house.
>>
>>28176119
mathematical analysis?
>>
>>28186860
inject the gui into the mainframe. ubuntu.
>>
>went from a 100% on my 1st ochem exam, to getting 45% on my 2nd ochem exam

All I have to do is do good on the final :^)

just fucking kill me
>>
Freshman here thats going to fail english 101. Thinking of just dropping out cause i can't write for shit.
>>
>>28186717
Paying attention is a skill. You practice it. You get better at it, you try to out-do others, you compete to pay attention the most. Literally I've been a paid tutor at college and uni for more than five years, and the number one cause of people being shit is their own fault and just giving up. I really want to stab people to death every day at my job.

I can't understand why people are intentionally retarded and intend to be shit at something.
>>
>>28188180
Electrical Engineer here. I had like two fails two withdrawals until I passed the fifth English 101. I a Mensan :^)

I also took three speaking courses before they let me replace that requirement with an interpersonal relations class. Engineers and like, business or art majors are the only majors with a public speaking requirement at my CC.
>>
File: 1456975736089.jpg (98 KB, 430x350) Image search: [Google]
1456975736089.jpg
98 KB, 430x350
>>28176119
>need 2.6 this semester to not get kicked out
>whatever, that's no so bad
>b's in most classes
>miss one day of class in differential equations due to work shadowing program
>an unannounced test happened to be held on that day
>professor won't let me take it on a different day
>will now fail the class

aaaaaaahhhHHHHHH
>>
>>28186540
Nigga senior year you don't even have to work. I did 0 (zero) homework from January onwards and I still passed Physics with an 80, got an 80 on the regents exam (NYfag) and graduated with high honors, teachers will THROW grades at you to get you out of that place.
>>
>>28176191
>pharm
Just say you do drugs. That's your issue. Stop doing drugs and things might improve.
>>
>>28181224
>i just want a comfy 35k/year wageslave office job. i dont give a shit about being rich or important.
God fucking this. My parents don't care when I move out so I can live off their wages as I gain money and move out when I'm financially stable and debt free, that's all I really want
>>
I think I know who you are.... J H?
>>
File: 1445775562773.jpg (251 KB, 594x690) Image search: [Google]
1445775562773.jpg
251 KB, 594x690
1.2 GPA here, ask me anything.
>>
>>28176119
tfw failing everything and anything when I used to make perfect grades, but depression and such hit me like a brick. I don't even attend half my shit. I don't care anymore, finals are in 3 weeks. Kill me
>>
>>28176119
your all dumb I got my associates in IT easily
>>
>>28188602

I hate it when the smart autistics make fun of the retarded autistics.

we have it twice as bad
>>
Have some presentation to do next tuesday and an exam that day and online quizzes due that day at 11;59 pm, another test on Thursday , hopefully someone makes a google docs by then, I have a total of 12 chapters to read and I'm a retarded slow reader, oh and my group for the presentation is two chinks who speak english not so good, but they're nice but still I fucking hate group work and presentations, it has to be fucking 10 minutes long, sigh baka senpai desu
>>
File: 1303602453322s.jpg (7 KB, 251x248) Image search: [Google]
1303602453322s.jpg
7 KB, 251x248
>tfw all 4.0s going into the exams
>acing absolutely all of them
>job market in my country is destroyed
>might as well be failing as I won't be able to get a job
>>
>>28188565
How have you not been kicked out yet?
>>
>summer soon
>summer classes
>/unifeels/ will be dead
>full of high school graduates
>"IS X UNIVERSITY A GOOD COLLEGE IS GENDER STROMBOLI A MEME DEGREE HOW DO I INTO COLELGE GRILS"
>>
File: 1458721685074.jpg (253 KB, 559x647) Image search: [Google]
1458721685074.jpg
253 KB, 559x647
>>28188700
It's community college.
>>
File: 1457931522831.jpg (15 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
1457931522831.jpg
15 KB, 716x724
>>28186146
>took compsci to get away from that shit
>>
>>28187789
I got a 63 on the first one (10 points below average) to an 85 on the second one (22 points above average). Just need to study, senpai.
>>
>>28186146
I adore this post. My bestfriend took compsci and you are literally the kind of student that he always complained about in his first year; the nerd who is not used to putting work into things and just took compsci to make videogames instead of realizing that it's really just "math with computers".
>>
>needed a 49% on my A&P exam I wrote the other day
>got a 45%
>going to beg my teacher to boost me up

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS BULLSHIT
>>
>>28176119
i've dropped out from uni twice.
may i post here?
>>
File: black.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Who /neverwenttocollage/ here?

No regrets, no shame here
>>
Who /finishedcollege/ here?
>>
>>28176119
All of the classes I failed(dropped) were because I couldn't stand socializing. Why the fuck do unis put so much pressure on socialization?
>>
>>28188983
>Why the fuck do unis put so much pressure on socialization?
Because the workplace is socialization. There are so, so few jobs where you are truly independent, you are a tiny part of a larger team so you better learn how to play the game. I work as a draftsman, most of my job is sitting in my cubicle by myself making drawings for 40 hours a week, and even then, I am constantly working with engineers, architects, managers, and tradesmen. The workplace is collaboration, everything is a team project in real life. If you cannot get along with people and work with them and be likable, your career will die; we all know that one person who graduated top of their class but whose career went nowhere because no one actually wanted to work with him/her.
>>
>>28188939
smartest person here desu
>>
>>28188939
What do you do?

No college is a recipe for success for some, just not most people.
>>
yea im about to fail 11th grade for the second time
the only thing that is preventing me from killing myself is that i'm a good singer and hopefully i can get some money from that and not be seen as just a fucking idiot
>>
File: 1356136635504.jpg (38 KB, 454x444) Image search: [Google]
1356136635504.jpg
38 KB, 454x444
>>28189219
>failing highschool
>in 2016

I didn't even know this was possible
>>
>>28189219
How do you fail highschool? I skipped like 50% of my classes for a whole year, had Fs in all my courses. I still got my diploma. Are you a colored person by chance?
>>
File: 1444248659165.png (9 KB, 372x415) Image search: [Google]
1444248659165.png
9 KB, 372x415
>did great in all my courses last semester
>this semester rolled around, doing fine, not too worried because I'm transferring in the fall anyways
>grade suddenly drops in my history course
>failed two exams, decided to study harder
>pass my 3rd of 4 exams with a 98/100
>still probably going to fail, freaking out because i need as many credits as possible so i don't fall behind
>study like crazy for my last final today
>just found out this class doesn't even transfer as a credit anyways
o k
>>
>>28178477
>Then I realized college lets me a lazy bum with no responsibilities for 4 years and it means that I don't have to "grow up" until after I graduate.
iktf
tfw always the best student in all my classes but i know the second i step into the real world i'll get my shit kicked in
at least i'll be able to present a paper at a political science conference before i begin my awful life as an accountant
>>
>>28189131
good thing i'm majoring in conservation bio. literally spend 99% of your day in the field smoking weed and writing reports. :^
>>
>>28176624
Pre-organic chem is ezpz
Calc 2 is annoying but you have to memorize a lot of series and convergence bullshit
Orgo is hell
>>
File: Triggered.jpg (8 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.jpg
8 KB, 190x200
>>28190854
>you have to memorize a lot of series and convergence bullshit
Memorizing those pages was a fucking nightmare. Why couldn't they just give us a formula sheet?
>>
>>28190901
I know, its retarded but what are you gonna do buddy
>>
>>28177804
I swear man, it might as well be in Chinese
>>
>>28178525
SAVE MEEEE FROM WHAT I'VE BECOME
>>
>>28176191
You should take it up with the dean of students. Having said that, it might be too late.
>>
>take managerial accounting class to kill time
>never show up or do homework
>don't even know the name of the text book
>somehow got a 97% on the first midterm and a 93% on the second
>highest test grade replaces lowest, so even if I fail the final, I'll still get a B, despite just trying to figure shit out on test day

Meanwhile
>AI survey course
>study until my dick falls off
>still failing

>file systems
>study until my asshole falls out
>still failing

I've spent six years working on a CS degree and only now do I realize I should have just been a fucking accountant.
>>
>>28180320
this
100%
I don't take notes in any class ever and I have a 3.92 GPA with two majors (Accounting and Business Administration)
>>
>>28181303
Page numbers are a load of ass. What if I can write a quality argument in 10 pages instead of 15?
Oh yeah, FUCK ROUGH DRAFTS
They are a meme
>>
>>28191331
>AI survey course
No shit. This shit is hardcore, there's a lot of money in it, so they want to make sure that the operators are top of the class. My coworker did one of these and said it was more brutal than his engineer degree.
>>
File: shrug.png (110 KB, 446x310) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
110 KB, 446x310
>>28191364
>OKAY CLASS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR ROUGH DRAFTS
>write entire paper
>delete random paragraphs and turn it in as a rough draft
>turn in final draft
>"wow i can really tell you improved your ideas"
>>
>>28176820
How do you cheat senpai? Any tips?
>>
>>28176409

>used to be A student
>stop caring
>start studying what I want instead of what I'm told
>get C's
>life is way better
>still get degree
>employers give zero fucks
>earlier years' gpa keeps it high enough to get a job

Also I don't do homework. I maybe turn in 60% of it as a last minute, half assed effort. The rest I forget or just don't bother doing.
>>
>>28191474
Dont forget
>muh peer critique
I can write write a stellar paper and yet still get a C on the assignment since we are turning in our drafts too.
Its bullshit
>>
>>28177793
retard lmfao
>>
>>28191390
It doesn't seem to hard for everyone else. Only maybe 10% of the class had dropped. In Theory of Computation, probably 60% had dropped.

It's just, all these fucking statistics and informal proofs. The walls are closing in. If I fail another semester, it's permanent suspension from this college.
>>
File: 1459285750232.jpg (28 KB, 273x282) Image search: [Google]
1459285750232.jpg
28 KB, 273x282
>>28191573
holy shit english 101 freshman year was the worst fucking shit

>my critiques
>sentence structure suggestions
>correcting all spelling/punctuation with red pen
>tone and theme suggestions
>using proofreading symbols
>actual constructive comments

>their critiques
>good
>i like this part
>this paragraph is too long
>>
>>28181566
>you're part of MKUltra rev.2 but you legitimately think you have some debilitating disease. kill yourself as well.

I found the schizo
>>
>got marked as an 80 instead of a 100 because I was leaning an elbow on the podium as I gave a speech
>class has nothing to do with speeches or presentations
>senior level for my major
>not a single comment on my content
>>
have you guys tried online courses? I'm doing this semester completely online and it's by far my best semester yet.
>>
>>28179974
I have ADHD and just work harder than most people for like 1/2 the results.

It fucking sucks, I know dude. My medication gets me head locked, but I still take it because I'm worse off it than on.

Still passing my courses and loving my classes, but I'm out of fucking energy

>>28191623
Or those little shits who are just like "ITS SO GOOOODDDD" and don't actually give you suggestions.
>>
>>28191623

>I was this student
>now people pay me to write or edit papers for them
>better at writing than english majors
>>
>>28191784
i can't remember the last time i actually took somebody else's advice that wasn't a professor
>>28191788
iktf
i think most english majors are just literal retards who thought amateur poetry was their true calling, because i know maybe 2 or 3 english majors that write at a higher level than i do
>>
Going to fail my 7th attempt at calc 2
Will drop out of college after 4 years of trying to pass 1 math class
No one can beat this
>>
File: AYY.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
AYY.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>28191788

Same

>Be Journalism/Philosophy double major (DOUBLE UNEMPLYOMENT DUDE)
>Decide to enter my college's lit contest
>Submissions are judged by authors and professors from across the country
>Write a short piece of weird science fiction
>End up taking first place, got $1,000 for it and am getting published in a lit mag/also being immortalized in the school records
>Go to the reading night
>My fucking face when all the English major runner ups submitted free-verse poems or letters to their exes
>My fucking face when I was talking to my friend about it,and he says he knows one of the runner ups and she said 'Yeah, I lost to some journalism major'

I was the only one up there who was reading fiction. This actually pissed me off too, because it feels like we hold the professional poet as some kind of ideal for writers. Everyone else was unpacking themselves and trying to spill their hearts, while I was up there reading a story about a guy who doesn't know he's part of a painting.

>i think most english majors are just literal retards who thought amateur poetry was their true calling, because i know maybe 2 or 3 english majors that write at a higher level than i do

Dude, EVERYONE of them writes free-verse poetry. Nobody rhymes anymore. It's all fucking free-verse.
>>
>>28191788
That's not at all impressive. Communication majors would be, they actually know how to write documents that are actually useful. All the girls in our communication department have MAs in Communications, English people have no goddamn clue how to write the stuff that the real world actually requires.
>>
>>28191952
Also meant for >>28191824
>>
>>28191952
i haven't done any story-writing contest since I started college but I won 1st 2nd and 4th prize at a playwriting contest for the theater department freshman year
3rd place was written by some adult masters student and 5th place some awful garbage that I can't even remember
>>
>>28176119
Ayy failing math class monday
>>
>>28191952

>client
>she was having her english grad friend edit papers for her
>they got C's
>she asked me
>consistently A's and a few B's for the difficult classes
>this client is a creative writing minor
>writes on a fourth grade level
>actually astounds me how bad it is, I can't even describe the shit I've seen
>will use the same word or phrase twice in the same sentence
>will have two or three sentences in a row that say the same thing in different ways
>actually writes in ebonics
>used "thru" instead of through
>writes things that don't even make sense
>mistakes for and from
>sentence structures are a mess, doesn't even sound okay to read out loud
>turns any paper into talking about her and her own life
>"woe is me, here's my sob story; where's my A?"
>cringe like fuck reading this shit

What the fuck is the point of an english major? You wanna read books and shitty poems, library is free. You wanna write, go fucking write. I've written one and a half novels during college and my major has nothing to do with libarts. I think english majors are just kids who didn't want to start working yet, so they took 100k in loans to put off real life for 4 or 6 years so they could smoke weed and party and pretend to be important.
>>
File: 1460333350050.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460333350050.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>>28176119
>oral presentation tomorrow
>didn't open a single book
>>
>Computational theory finals in a month
>Know everything but missed 2 major tests and now even if I ace my finals I will still fail
guess I should start noting when I'll have tests
>>
File: 1347491663-doug-martsch-ww01.jpg (50 KB, 445x643) Image search: [Google]
1347491663-doug-martsch-ww01.jpg
50 KB, 445x643
who /thesis/ here

j-j-j-just fucking end me
>>
>>28176119

I stopped going last semester because we had to find a class related news article and present it from our seats every week and I just couldn't handle it anymore. Now I gotta do some academic probation shit to come back, fuck that senpai.
>>
File: 1460807951143.jpg (26 KB, 578x419) Image search: [Google]
1460807951143.jpg
26 KB, 578x419
Who wants to help me learn asymptotic analysis before my final tomorrow
>>
>>28176119
>I'm also graduating this semester
>so far basically top of my class
>3.9 something gpa
>last quarter requires a 240 hour internship and some crazy high workload online leadership course
>cant be arsed to get up in the morning to go to unpaid internship
>cant be arsed to do online course
>family going into debt to send me here
>going to fail miserably
>no motivation to do anything in life

why did I bother?
>>
>tfw no job experience or references

Failed that part of university
>>
File: 1461137766460.jpg (351 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461137766460.jpg
351 KB, 900x1200
>other people getting "senioritis" because they don't have any hard classes and they don't have to try
>I'm getting "senioritis" because i realize after I graduate i have nothing to look forward to other than retirement at 65+
>>
How dumb do you have to be to fail a class?
>>
>>28176119
Please reply to
>>28188549
>>
File: rnh.jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
rnh.jpg
104 KB, 600x600
>>28189202
A late reply but I work with my Dada. Hes a big guy for electrician.
>>
File: 1461124083389.png (898 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1461124083389.png
898 KB, 600x800
>graduated in December
>had to finish a 250 page portfolio, a 20 page gap analysis, a fuck ton of 6 page analytic papers, and other things
>tfw walking out of that graduation ceremony

Feels good man.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.