[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normalfags actually consider this a challenge.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
Normalfags actually consider this a challenge.
>>
>>28175267
If I *only* have food and water (+ amenities), meaning no books, no music, a moderately affluent person might frankly not find it worth it.
>>
Can I bring pictures of little girls so I can masturbate to them?
>>
>no internet, cell phones, or tv
>says nothing about computer

I would just have stuff downloaded on my computer to do, or if I can't bring my PC I would bring an external drive with stuff on it. Easiest challenge ever.
>>
is there a toilet? do I have to shit all over the floor or can i stick my ass out a window?
>>
>>28175267

A challenge? Sounds like a vacation to me.
>>
>>28175267
this is a fantasy of mine
>>
>>28175370
You get to squat outside so your body can assume the natural shitting position
>>
>>28175267
if I had a book or two with me then that would be no problems at all
>>
>>28175267
Well can I leave the cabin? If so then I would be a forest troll then get my money.
>>
>>28175267

Piece of cake, but I love camping.
>>
I'll play along without the loopholes like >>28175357 and will just find some shit to do for 31 days. when I was a kid I had to live in a house with absolutely nothing and I invented sperg-level games
>>
>>28175267
My birthday is in May and I'd have a lot more fun by myself in that cabin than I would in the outside world. So yes, I would do it.
>>
>>28175267
Why May?
If I have books or a laptop with anime on it I would be fine
>>
>>28175267
I'd do it for free desu

This site is like a cancer
>>
If I had books then yes
>>
shit nigger, I'd pay YOU to stay in that cabin for a month. I'd get so much writing and hiking done. I'd come out of there a new fucking man.
>>
>>28175267
can I bring drugs?
>>
>>28175460
You can't hike, you have to stay indoors
>>
>>28175477
outdoors is technically indoors when you think about it
>>
>>28175477
fine, then I'd just write and look out the windows.
>>
Would I have weights to lift with? Add in some manga/books and I'd be set.
>>
>>28175492
But that makes the challenge too easy. You can go hiking, fishing or just look for animals
It would be a paid vacation
>>
Id chill in the woods with my dogs, find cool dead shit, draw, build some shit, read, and if possible eat a bunch of drugs.
Nbd.
>>
>>28175267
>100k
motherfucker, that's what I would make in FIVE YEARS OF WORK.
yes, I would just sleep and jack off the whole month. I would suck dicks for a whole fucking moth straight, eight hours a day for 100k mother fuker get out of here fuck I fucking hate m job
>>
>>28175533
Easy is technically hard when you think about it
>>
>>28175267
Fuck yes, I would do this. Where can I sign up?

I'd like to bring something to do, like a handheld, a laptop, or even a book, but if I can't bring anything I'm perfectly fine staying entertained just keeping the place clean and organizing my food supply.

I could use that 100k to live the neet life for life.
>>
By stay does the pic mean live in the cabin or does it mean be locked inside the cabin?

Either way I'd do it tho
>>
>>28175582
Meteroites are actually giant rocks when you think about it
>>
>>28175401
I'll post what I did so you can have an idea

>be 11
>dad's an alcoholic
>he detoxed (tried to) and it made him lose his fucking mind
>only thing in that house I could play with was pic related and pressurised air can I stole from grandma
>would take different colors and have a little Olympics
>would slide them down the steps railing
>whichever one went farthest got the most points
>put them on ceiling fan, timed which one would stay on the longest
>would name them and come up with backstories
>I made red a dick cause I hated the codor red
>I would freeze the losers of each competition (competitions lasted about 2 days, I filled half a notebook keeping points)
>once frozen I would execute them until they were dust
>put the dust in coffins I made out of zip lock bags
>halfway through my autistlympics
>red is a goddamn champ, I was fucking livid
>in my back story red was modeled after a girl I liked but didn't like me
>started rigging the games
>devilish.jpg
>red finally fucking lost the 'which one can stay on my baby brother before he wiggles in his crib and it falls off event'
>only cause I put him on his hands cause baby hands move like all hell
>know what I did
>go to freeze him
>decide my handheld air cannister isn't enough
>I'm gonna freeze this motherfucker in my shit and flush
>go to the bathroom
>shove it in my poop
>place poop in zip lock baggy
>hide it in the freezer in a box
>go to retrieve it
>it's gone and I live alone with my delusional father
>cancel my entire competiton because red is avoiding her execution
>apologize to remaining contestants
>at age 11 am searching through the trash frantically trying to find my frozen hair tie turd time capsule
>couldn't find it

i think 31 days will be nothing for me
>>
>>28175267
i'd do it for less.
>>
>>28175393

No, stupid. The pic clearly says you have to stay in the cabin..
>>
>>28175267
>spend all day working out and meditating
>after 30 days come out in peak physical and mental condition, with 100 grand to boot

Where do I sign up?
>>
Everyone in this topic discussing what you can and cannot do/bring with you are missing the point. The challenge is being alone for a month, that's what scares normalfags the most. The idea of going 30 days without social contact, or rather attention from others is unimaginable to them.

It's not about boredom, its about isolation, i.e. the robot life.
>>
>>28175267

>what are books

I'd do it for free nigga
>>
>>28175793
i havnt left my house for 3 years, normalfags pls
>>
>>28175425
May is next month, you idiot.
>>
>>28175790
why don't you do it IRL instead of talking about it on the internet ?
>>
>>28176109
I know that already but why does it specify May?
Why not any other month with 31 days or is the image changed every month?
>>
>>28175757
Fuck yuo man I just want to be a forat troll!!!
>>
>>28175558
>a person that is actually being real about it
Jail for one month, where nobody bothers you, and you get 100 k. Of course it's worth it, what the actual fuck. I'd start my own business afterwards and be set for life.
>tfw even if I didn't start a business, 100 k would last me for 10 years easily WITHOUT living with parents
>like I even want to make it to 37
>>
>>28175310
What is moderately affluent to you? If someone with an annual income of $300,000 could make 1/3 of their yearly income in a month I'm sure they'd do it. I'd also consider $300,000 moderately affluent. Who wouldn't?
>>
>>28175267
Do I have to leave?
>>
>>28175267
Can I wander in the woods?
If not I'd still probably do it, it's only a month
>>
>>28175703
top shit m8 lad banter ledg etc.
>>
>>28175703
Goddamn anon, that sounds like fun. Is your dad okay now?
>>
>>28175267
id take it if i had to live there for a decade
>>
>implying I wouldn't live there for the rest of my life

Sounds comfy as fuck.
>>
>>28177044
he's drinking again but we don't speak, he's a dick. but anytime I see those little spongy hair ties or keyboard cleaner I think of my autistalympics and it at least makes me smile.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.