[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ghost in the shell movie coming out >Scarlett Johannsen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 22
File: kusanagisenpai.jpg (60 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
kusanagisenpai.jpg
60 KB, 1200x630
>ghost in the shell movie coming out
>Scarlett Johannsen announced to be the protagonist
>immediately think "oh shit, a high-paid actress will be in this, maybe it will be better than laughably mediocre like most anime movies"
>look at comments about this
>everyone is complaining that she's not Asian

can someone who likes anime explain why this is a big deal?
Is there anything in the cartoon that says she has to be Asian other than that her last name is Kusanagi? Isn't she a fucking cyborg?
>>
>hollywood is racist

whoa big revelation
>>
>>28173549
It's literally people complaining about how the actor is white and not asian and it's white washing (or whatever these delusional fucks think)
It's no big thing and anyone who gives a shit if the actor is white asian or black is a fucking dipshit that should kill himself. I couldn't care less about the actor as long as the performance is good.
>>
is that Scarjo's real nose?
>>
It's more plausible for her to be Asian than for her to be Caucasian
Think of it like an /r9k/ movie where anons are depicted more frequently as females
There's no actual way to tell if this is true or not, but it's more plausible that's it not
>>
>>28173636
So what if James Bond was played by a black guy
>>
maybe they should have hired a hotter actress. what the fuck is up with her profile
>>
>>28173549
Gits mainchar had blue eyes. Sort of white.
>>
>>28173603
India made a movie about Nazis and they starred an Indian to play Hitler
>>
It doesn't matter. If anything, it's a good thing.
https://youtu.be/eKkp2jjOk88
>>
is this like the cultural appropriation bullshit everyone's been sperging out about lately?
>>
>>28173693
He could be a fucking Asian. As long as the performance is really fucking good I couldn't care less if he would be. I really don't get why people act like it's the end of the world?
>>
It would be better if she was Japanese, since all the characters in the series are Japanese, but it's really not a big deal and all the people complaining about that specifically are retarded

The film's still going to be awful obviously, but the fact she's not asian is probably not going to have anything to do with it
>>
Why do japs and whites pretend like anime characters are not white? Like half of them have blue eyes. Almost all the women are blonde.

>bu-bu my asian qts

kys weebshits
>>
it doesnt matter gaiz lets make a movie about martin luther king jr and cast a white actor to play him hur dur. yes it does matter, shes asian in the anime and she should be asian in the film. they should stay true to the directors vision
>>
>>28173729

hah BULLSHIT. people had a shit fest with black thor, gtfo.

also >>28173698

nobody is saying its the end of the world, people are saying she's fucking ugly as ghost in the hoe
>>
I didn't get Ghost in the shell at all.

Literally what is so great about it.
>>
File: gits-2nd-gig-characters.jpg (336 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
gits-2nd-gig-characters.jpg
336 KB, 1280x1024
It's dumb. All the main characters look white anyway ffs.
>>
>>28173742
>comparing an Anime to a real human person that actually did anything for humanity.
>>
>>28173737
>Like half of them have blue eyes. Almost all the women are blonde.

Have you ever even seen anime? Characters with blue eyes or blonde hair are almost always stereotypical western characters
>>
>>28173549
Everyone in Ghost in the Shell was Asian?
>>
>>28173747
james cameron said it was great once
>>
File: 1415132059242.jpg (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1415132059242.jpg
4 KB, 250x250
>watch Ghost in the Shell live action movie
>won't be able to get past the fact that major is being played by scarlett johansson

she isn't the fucking major, she's just scarlett johansson. It's impossible to buy into her playing that character

GitS live action was a mistake
>>
>>28173745
I thought I stated that I don't give a shit. Do I look like I would give a shit about peoples opinion? As long as the performance is on spot why should I care if she is black, white, asian or whatever the fuck. People didn't complain when Nolan derived from the source material with the dark knight why should we care if an "asian" is played by a white actress when literally any main character in ghost in the shell looks caucasian anyway?
>>
>>28173549
>high paid actor
>a sign of quality
yeah sure, anon
>>
File: 1407458949797.png (85 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
1407458949797.png
85 KB, 273x252
Are they still all going to have japanese names?
>>
>>28173816

did you feel the same way about Thor being black? or the star wars guy being black?

shoe is on the other foot now. why does anyone have to like it in the first place?
>>
>>28173852
>implying it won't take place in manhattan
>>
>>28173603
How is it even racist? Is her race actually relevant to her character?

some casting where race is switched wouldn't make sense...
>Hitler played by a Chinese man
>General Lee as a black dude

but is there anything about her character that won't work if played by a white girl?
>>
>>28173636
It's not delusional. There is a major bias in Hollywood against Asians and no one takes it seriously.
>>
why even call it ghost in the shell? why not name it something else entirely, and say its an adaptation of GitS.
>>
>>28173891
well she's supposed to be ex-japanese special forces
>>
>>28173761
MLK had a wholly negative effect on the world.
>>
>>28173693
>"...Ah HAEEELL NAH, Goldfinger."
>"NIGGA I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST SCUFF UP MY JORDANS."
>He throws exploding grape now & laters and drives off in his cadillac
>>
whatever. i probably would have seen it if the marketing team on 4chan or w/e did a better job.

they took a "bbbbbut anime is white people" approach instead of saying something like "awesome cool scarjo as major K in GtiS"

also why Scarjo? damn her profile is fucking ugly, and she is ugly with that black hair.

*gulps haterade*
>>
The character in the anime is asian. That's pretty much the main reason for the shitstorm. I personally don't give a shit. But casting a famous actress makes me wonder about the quality of the movie. Makes me think they need her to able to sell tickets. The anime is really good, I think it's hard to screw up. But somehow the west always manages to screw up the entertainment that comes from the east with their shitty adaptations. And throwing a famous face in the mix is a way to mitigate the bad quality of the adaptation itself. So for me it's kind of worrisome.
>>
>>28173693
WE WUZ SPYS AND SHIT
>>
>>28173862
to be honest with you I didn't even know that there was a black thor. And that the main character was black wasn't the movies biggest problem and I didn't care that he was black either. There is no reason why anyone should like it but people acting like it's the end of the world (and people do act like that) is simply retarded. I don't get why people get aspie attacks over a caucasian looking character being played by a caucasian actor.
>>
>>28173980
China makes crappy adaptions of Jap shit, so does Vietnam and South Korea. You act like all Asians are the same, you double whitey.
>>
Judging by the pic, she looks pretty good. You need a strong looking woman without compromising anything feminine. Would be pretty hard to find a good Jap girl since all the pretty ones are feminine as fuck.
>>
>>28173549
movie adaptation of an anime will always be a disaster, just as superhero movies are right now
btw scarlett johannsen is mean to be cute, not strong, independent woman like kusanagi was (actually mean it)
>>
>>28173549
Because tumblrinas are all not so secretly racist to white people and will claim so at any given chance, because they crave that victim status. Just watch it anyway, who cares what some uppity retarded bitches on tumblr say?
>>
>>28174007

it's not a race thing for me either, scarjo is just fucking awful to look at.

>implying she can pull off the "asian look" with dyed black hair

please!
>>
>>28173956
It's like XXX 2
>>
>>28174025

you're smoking crack rocks, she looks like a gremlin.
>>
>>28174040

I like GitS and ScarJo looks decent enough as Major on the pic in the OP, stop being an autist, if anything is to complain about it wont be her looks
>>
>>28173896
when someone shows me something that actually proves that Hollywood tries to get rid of asian actors or in any way discriminates them and only then will I believe that Hollywood is actually biased against asians. It's just normal that white people (Hollywood) like white people more and that our culture doesn't really involve many asians. So as long as there is no actual proof of it this is just a delusion of some white ass bitches crying about how asia isn't recognized by Hollywood.
>>
I just don't like Scarlett Johannsen as the Major, she annoys me but I don't really know why
>>
>>28173980
>Makes me think they need her to able to sell tickets
they always want to sell the most tickets possible
if Scarlett Johannsen came on board then chances are it at least has promise. Usually high-reputation actors don't do projects that are very likely to fail, and most anime and video game movies are likely to fail.
It's like the Assassin's Creed movie. You see Assassin's Creed with actors you never heard of, zero chance you'll see it (the game sucks to begin with). But with Michael Fassbender in the cast list, people are at least curious.
>>
>>28174040
Then we are on the same page. I don't think that she can pull it off I just don't understand how people can go so apeshit about the whole thing..
>>
>>28174099
People that hate on her are jelly that she looks good or jelly that they will never be with her
>>
>>28174099

i am just swimming in the haterade, it's not really about the movie tbqh.

they can cast Jake Gyllenhaal as the Emperor Cao Cao if they ever make a Dynasty Warriors movie, for all I care.

Am I gonna watch it? maybe. Am I going to like it? maybe.

am i going to bitch endlessly over the internet because some people are insecure at the fact that some people don't like Scarjo as Major K?

hell yea.
>>
>>28173940
What makes you think that?
> inb4 pol tier race mixing arguments
>>
>>28174131
>>28174121
>>28174138

because she is ugly as Major K.

>"teehee just dye my hair black and i'm good to go :)"

it just looks unnatural and trashy on her, which in turn cheapens the whole feel of the movie (judging by only the picture).

this is the impression i get.
>>
I'm mostly afraid the special effects will be fucked and end up looking like some low budget green screen the entire time. Also the white casting will irritate the shit out of me since it's supposed to be in Asia with Asian characters. Bato looks kind of white and in Japan being ripped as fuck is a American stereotype kind of thing, so his cyborg body can be a white guy model. Kusanagi does not look white, and must stay that way.
>>
>>28173549
>maybe it will be better than laughably mediocre like most anime movies

It won't senpai.

Live-action films really can't hope to emulate 2D, especially something like GitS.

As for why people don't like big-name movie actors cast for these roles, it's because a lot of the time it's a cash grab.

As in, they're trying to grab audience attention for a niche film with a popular actor, and they don't care about her actual suitability for the role. That is, how well she can portray Motoko (albeit this is already limited by her being 3D).

The race thing is a separate but related issue. The story is set in Japan, and there is a distinct USA in the GitS timeline from WW3.
http://ghostintheshell.wikia.com/wiki/United_States_of_America
There's no real reason for her to don a full-body prosthesis that looks American.

It's a minor issue though, provided they don't Americanize the script. The Japanese publisher Kodansha has said they don't mind, and Japanese live-action films typically use Asian actors for Western roles as well.
>>
>>28174176
Yeah I totally get that but people don't bitch about her hair. All I've seen from this "discussion" was people bitching how the whole western world is so racist and hates asians and only gave her the role because fuck asians!
>>
Scarlett Johansson botheres me for some reason, I think it's because shes in all those cancerous marvel movies. She's like the white woman version of Samuel L. Jackson, she probably never turns down a role.
>>
they could have used Emma Watson and she would be better than Scarjo.

who thought that profile picture would be a good idea?

its just a difference of opinions.

people hated the FUCK out of the star wars movie, but with successful BLACKED viral marketing the new Star wars was a pretty big success, no?
>>
it's the hair man. they should have used a brunette or somebody with dark hair and blue eyes instead of Scarjo, who is a natural blonde.

>"teehee just dye my hair black c:"
>>
It isn't. The same people complaining about ScarJo starring in this movie are the same people that are praising the black Hermione in the Harry Potter musical.

It's just cool to hate white people, now.
>>
>>28174310

yeah right. don't be butthurt because Scarjo can't pull off the hair, i'm right about this.

i am spot on.

you don't just dye your hair black and call it Asian hair, teehee.
>>
File: they do look asian.jpg (467 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
they do look asian.jpg
467 KB, 900x900
>>28173549
>Is there anything in the cartoon that says she has to be Asian other than that her last name is Kusanagi?
She's drawn to look Asian. Westerners have long faces and big dumb noses.
>>
>>28174310
>This is what Trump supporters actually believe
>>
>>28174250
No, people watched Star Wars because it's Star Wars. It was not shit because of the black and female leading roles, but because it was generally a shit film. Almost exactly the same as A New Hope, but for the new generation.
>>
>>28174168
The black race is inherently inferior and fit only for servitude.
>>
>>28173549

Her voice is incredibly similar.

I'll give her that.

Otherwise, I agree.
>>
>>28174329
Yeah, but everyone that says a fucking ugly-ass black women can't pull of the fair-skinned, freckled Hermione described in the books is a racist.

It's a double-edged sword.
>>
hey guess what? i'd probably still go and watch this movie, if i had any friends that wanted to go see it.

then i'd talk about how much i liked it afterwards with them.

i don't care if shes a white lady, i just don't think she can pull off the look she is trying to pull off, AT ALL.

this is what bothers me.
>>
>>28173549
>everyone is complaining that she's not Asian
I'm only complaining that they're making the movie at all and making Scarlett the lead despite her being a shit actress.
But whatever, not like I'm gonna go see it.
>>
>>28174250
People saw the new Star Wars movie because it was Star Wars. Nostalgia drove it.

They put up with the blacked bullshit because a lot of people just don't care about it.

The black actor shit was largely a publicity/marketing stunt.

It was bad because it ripped-off New Hope and the ridiculous power-up Rey got while facing Kylo Ren that broke suspension of disbelief. A light-saber fight isn't the same as pulling the trigger in an X-wing, so when they tried to copy that over it failed.
>>
>>28174422
You're also racist if you don't thing some ooga booga living in Great Shitstain should play James Bond.
>>
The movie is gonna be shit anyways so who cares
>>
>>28174448
Yeah, but a white women playing a fucking anime chracter, that's culturaal appropriation.
>>
>>28174422

kek i have never heard about black Hermione.

its apparent that you don't agree that a black woman can pull off Hermione, so why is it so unbelievable that others will think ScarJo just can't pull of the pseudo "Asian" look or whatever she's trying to do with that photo?
>>
>black person cast as fictional white character
>OMG HES NOT A REAL CHARACTER IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT HIS RACE IS

>white person cast as fictional Asian character
>OMG THATS RACIST
>>
>>28174480
What I'm saying is that the same people complaining about "Scarlett Johannson appropriating Asian culture" are the same people calling white people racist for getting upset about black Hermione and black Bond.
>>
>"bawwww 4chan didn't like Scarjo as Major K!!!!!! so racist."

look, i didn't even watch GitS.

they should have used an actress that wasn't a natural blonde.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>28174470
>Bond is less of a cultural icon that pedophile cartoons
>>
>>28174522

it's not racist, she just can't pull off the right look that is what bothers me.
>>
>>28173549
She LITERALLY looks like a fucking dog. An asian acress would have been 1000 times better.
>>
It's DragonBall and Avatar the Last Airbender all over again. This is movie is gonna be shit.
>>
>>28174522
No one's talking about appropriation you retard, stop trying to find SJW shit everywhere, the characters just supposed to be Japanese
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 638x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 638x820
>>28173549
I'm Japanese and I don't care. But I really wish disgusting Hollywood Jew propaganda would stop encouraging Japan to be multicultural. WHITO PIGGU GO HOME
>>
>>28173549
Why are you niggers talking bout this movie, Hollywood would just take the setting and give no fucks bout the actual plot.
I only hope that we get to see scarlet jumping from the ceiling with a skin tight latex catsuit, i would just take my fap and return to the entrance for a reimburse
>>
>>28174613
>encouraging Japan to be multicultural
Wait, are they really doing this?
>>
>>28173755
Wait wtf is the problem? Those are all white characters...
The guy on the right is just squinting
>>
>>28174592

but Japanese people don't have blue eyes. They should have used a blue eyed actress with thicker hair that can be dyed black to look like Major K.

blondes have the finest/thinnest hair of all humans, and Asians have the thickest.

also why are there 2 versions of Major K? one with purple hair and one with the wild black hair.
>>
>>28173747
The story is bland. The detailed universe it depicted as well as its newly developed moral and practical issues was the most interesting part for me.

Oh yeah and all the QQ about her not being asian is just cuck weebs tears. A high profile actress means the movie has a good budget, I'm looking forward to it.
>>
File: image.png (99 KB, 595x468) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 595x468
>>28174648
Nah, this is a Japanese security task force.

Read
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2010/08/30/guest-post-why-do-the-japanese-draw-themselves-as-white/

Also pic related.
>>
the race doesn't even bother me but she's just too famous, you can't apply a famous person over a famous character. harry potter and frodo and even iron man worked because the guys weren't already known.
>>
>>28174310
The same people not caring about ScarJo starring in this movie are the same people that threw a shitfit about black Annie and Human Torch.
>>
File: white person.jpg (303 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
white person.jpg
303 KB, 1080x1920
so white, guys.

look
>>
>>28174743
Yeah, pretty much this.

When people think ScarJo, they think Avengers.

It's going to be jarring seeing her play the Major.
>>
>>28174491
>>black person cast as fictional white character
>REEEEEEEEEEEE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS

>>white person cast as fictional Asian character
>ANIME CHARACTERS ARE WHITE ANYWAYS
>>
File: wheres m night shyamalan.jpg (1 MB, 980x2035) Image search: [Google]
wheres m night shyamalan.jpg
1 MB, 980x2035
>name is Motoko Kusanagi
>speaks Japanese
>lives in Japan
>works in Japan
>wears a arm band with the Japanese flag in the show
>has Asian features like dark hair and dark eyes
Yeah I'd say there's about a 95% chance that Motoko Kusanagi is white. I mean, the clues are all right there.
>>
>>28174767
Looks pretty yellow m8, not even In the gook way.
>>
>>28174907

it doesn't look white or yellow.

>>28174892

whatever man most tumblrinas are white chicks and apparently Major K is a big anime heroine so its important for tumblrinas that Major K is played by Scarjo.

that's just how it is.
>>
File: 1323413436998.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1323413436998.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>>28174731
It's actually pretty funny just how often the blonde hair, blue eyes thing is always used to denote westerners. They even do it in Ghost in the Shell.
>>
>>28174892
could be a typical r9k weebfaggot
>>
>>28173549
I don't watch anime and I can tell you not even the Nips are making a deal out of it because anime characters look like Westerners. That's the point.

The only people getting upset over this are SJWs who don't watch anime.
>>
File: Ayy lmaos.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
Ayy lmaos.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1440
>>28173549
>Motoko goes full nude in the 1995 film

This might be the only reason I wat-

Oh wait, I forgot about Under the Skin.
>>
>>28173549
As long the performance is good I give 0 fucks

and I like anime
>>
File: jessica morishima.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jessica morishima.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>28174987
Japan would never give out a work visa to a NEET

>>28174959
>>28174731
and this is what a HALF western anime character looks like.
>>
File: wtf happened.jpg (59 KB, 622x467) Image search: [Google]
wtf happened.jpg
59 KB, 622x467
i dont understand, did they make her nose extra ugly or what?

i believe i have found the real reason i am triggered.
>>
>>28175012
>As long the performance is good
>ScarJo

Son I got bad news
>>
>>28173662
>is that Scarjo's real nose?
Yes
>>
you guys remember that Japanese ad where they make fun of white people by wearing huge ass noses?

>>28173549

kind of spot on, tbqh.
>>
>>28174731
I don't watch anime.
I'm just looking at a picture, and telling you that the skin colour of all those people is white.
And i can't infer from the picture what they are culturally. I'm sure if I watched the show I would know their culture.

But why in the hell does it matter of an actresses culture doesn't match a CHARACTERS culture?
>>
File: qt pi pi.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
qt pi pi.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
she used to have a normal person's nose, and it was cute!

>>28173549

wtf happened here
>>
>>28175031
Come to think of it... you are right

She's mediocre at best, the only reason she is famous is her big round titties
>>
>>28175057
no. link it
>>
File: autistsicsms.jpg (63 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
autistsicsms.jpg
63 KB, 852x480
holy shit, Scarjo got surgery to look like the autistic looking version of Major K

also why are there two versions of Major K?

pic related, the autistic looking version.
>>
>>28175100
the only reason she's famous is because she fucked Michael Bay so she could get a big role in The Island
>>
>>28175077
Nah, white people have big noses and blond hair. In Japan, anyway.

Like in America, Asian people are yellow and have squinty eyes.
>>
>>28175112

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCjxzpSrFP4

this one
>>
ScarJo would have been fine, i am triggered by the nose. i have found the reason for all the asspain, it's the nose.

it's just too comical looking.
>>
You know how you all got mad when you thought there was going to be a black James Bond? It's like that, but with a Becky.
>>
File: omg i found it.jpg (51 KB, 700x360) Image search: [Google]
omg i found it.jpg
51 KB, 700x360
I FOUND IT.

she got rid of her cute button nose!
>>
>>28175177
What's wrong with her nose though? It has always looked that way and she's been a sex symbol for years
>>
>>28175261

it's just so HUGE in the side view profile in the OP.

and contrasted by the dyed hair and everything, i think people are just blaming "white cultural appropriation" but honestly if they hired a more natural looking actress nobody would care that much, it's just a movie.

honestly i think people are offended ScarJo is supposed to be a Japanese woman looking like she does in the OP.

watch the Nippon Airlines video.
>>
>>28175119
>different style of animation from 90s
>autistic
I kek'd.

>also why are there two versions of Major K?
Have you even watched GitS?

The series is divided into several films/series.

The first entry and the one that brought it to fame is the 1995 film, Ghost in the Shell.

That's the one being made into a live-action remake by Hollywood.

There was a sequel movie in the same timeline, GitS: Innocence in 2004.

The first anime series aired from 2002-2005 and was on a different timeline, with two seasons (Stand Alone Complex and 2nd GIG). This had a different animation style from the movies.

The third movie, GitS: Solid State Society (2006), was in the same timeline as the anime.

The second anime series, Arise (2013-2015), is a reboot/prequel that once again changed the animation style.

The fourth movie (GitS: New Theatrical Edition) continues the Arise timeline.
>>
>>28175362

no i didn't, i admitted that i have never watched it but also felt so righteously upset over this whole thing anyway.

and then i concluded that i am just triggered by her nose.

so use me as the test dummy for all those other triggered people out there.
>>
File: scarlett.png (1 MB, 1186x853) Image search: [Google]
scarlett.png
1 MB, 1186x853
>>28174571
you take that back faggot! YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!
>>
File: Starlett Johansen.png (498 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Starlett Johansen.png
498 KB, 1280x720
this is what anime Scarlett Johansen looks like

she looks nothing like Motoko

CHECK

MATE
>>
>>28174892
isn't it in the nebulous future though? Someone told me she's a cyborg that just has a robot body
I've never watched the show
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.