[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hell would you do hard drugs? You have one shot at this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 11
File: annie-arnold3[1].jpg (118 KB, 1031x687) Image search: [Google]
annie-arnold3[1].jpg
118 KB, 1031x687
Why the hell would you do hard drugs?

You have one shot at this life. Why ruin it?
>>
>>28173544
She Iooks the same
>>
>>28173544

stress is a killer, drugs make it feel alright. i wouldn't do hard drugs but i can understand the appeal.
>>
>>28173544

Why is her face rotting?
>>
>>28173544
>You have one shot at this life. Why ruin it?
Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted. In one moment
Would you capture it, or just let it slip?
>>
>>28173623
l sucked your moms tit
>>
>>28173617
heroin gives you itchy skin.
>>
>>28173617
meth heads pick at their skin when they're tweaking, that's why a lot of them look like that
>>
>>28173640
Mom spaghetti.
>>
File: 1fb.png (340 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340 KB, 600x583
>>28173764
FUCK YOU DEBBIEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: gh9H1A7T.png (84 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
gh9H1A7T.png
84 KB, 256x256
>>28173544

I don't know about you guys but I find the pic on the right hotter desu
>>
Life isn't worth living, so you make it better. Problem being you have to continue to live after drugs have had their way with you. Suicide is much harder to get to than it should be, we can really withstand too much. Also my face looks like that and I've never even done a weed.
>>
>>28173797

now this looks like a job for me
>>
File: meth_users6.png (79 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
meth_users6.png
79 KB, 250x150
>>28173544

She doesn't look that different. Her hair is blown back and she has sores on her face, but that's the only difference. Why not go with something more effective like pic related?
>>
>>28173544
>Why the hell would you do hard drugs?
because
>You have one shot at this life.
and they convinced themselves they have already ruined it, so:
> Why not do hard drugs?
>>
>>28173544
Family member stared using Heroin
Stole from everyone, Mom emptied her 401k to get "intervention"
After she got arrested for drugs and armed robbery, old lady she home invaded had a stroke, Mom signed her house over to a lawyer to get her off
She went to jail, Mom is living in her car in the parking lot of the Walgreen's she works at part time
Ask sister why she started using
She said " I was bored, there was nothing to do, I wanted some excitement"
Ruined her and our families lives because she was bored
Mom still says it's not her fault, the city should have more things for people to do
>>
What is there to life apart from hedonistic pleasure? If you've got nothing else to live for, why not experience the greatest of pleasures there are?
>>
>>28176080
thank you sir
no rginello commenso
>>
>hard drugs

Are people able to actually define this beyond naming a few drugs? It's a very blurry line.

>obvious "hard drugs"
heroin
cocaine
alcohol in excess
PCP

But what about hallucinogens, and empathogens? DMT is serious shit, but is it a hard drug?

It's a bullshit category.
>>
>>28173544
What does it matter in the end? Do you think she's gonna look back when she's a corpse in the ground and think "wow...why did I do all those terrible drugs?".

When you're dead you're dead, you won't have any regrets, you were never even alive in the first place.
>>
>>28177432
what? cocaine is a hard drug?
>>
>>28173544
It's not the drugs, but the poor diet and hygiene choices of drug users that fucks you up like that
Stop posting shitty DEA misinformation
>>
>>28173544
She just looks like she didn't put her makeup on that day in the second pic.
>>
>>28177432
i'd consider hard drugs to be things that are highly chemically addictive and have extreme negative effects from their use:

heroin, crack and to a much lesser extent cocaine, meth, and alcohol are the only drugs in common use today that I'd consider "hard"

tobacco is borderline, but its effects are too long-term to really be labeled hard imo.
>>
>>28173617
she smoked pot
>>
>>28173544
>You have one shot at this life

Kinda the reason people do hard drugs, desu.
>>
>>28177432
>cocaine
>hard

Not according to the FDA.
>>
>>28177713
By that same standard, cannabis is the worst of the worst. What a joke.
>>
>>28177713
that's what I thought too, but then a few anon start saying it's a hard drug
>>
>>28176080
My main man, you gotta kill your sister.
>>
>>28177805
Yeap. They're apparently moving to reclassify it, though.
>>
>>28177812
My point here is that the FDA schedule system is dildos. Of course cocaine is harder than marijuana, fucking coffee is harder than marijuana.
>>
>>28173544
Most heroin addicts for example start on prescription pills for real injuries and get hooked, heroin is cheaper than oxy so they switch to it.
>>
>>28177499
Crack cocaine. Smoking crack is bad as fuck.
Snorting coke is weed level shit
>>
>>28175168
Maybe because that image is somehow even smaller than your penis
>>
>>28178057
that's what I think too
>>
>>28173544
Define hard drugs

>I do MDMA, DXM, some coke (kind of a waste of money), and LSD
>>
>>28178114
and LSD isn't a waste? Probably the shittest drug imo
>>
>>28178153
I really enjoy it. It's like a more intense shrooms. (Forgot to add shrooms to the list)
>>
>>28178153
>this is a person who hasn't felt LSD/psychedelic bliss.

Goes way beyond anything that dopaminergics can give you. Far, far beyond.

I've felt like every atom in my body and brain were vibrating with pleasure from hearing music.
>>
File: Hard_and_soft_drugs_svg.png (7 KB, 220x147) Image search: [Google]
Hard_and_soft_drugs_svg.png
7 KB, 220x147
>>28178114
hard = physically addictive
>>
coke is so shitty compared to other stims, i dont see how people who use it dont move up the ladder
>>
>>28173544
Fun fact: the actual drug doesn't do this. It's the lifestyle that comes with the drug, such as being homeless and stuff. Look at hardcore celebrity drug addicts that live a comfy lifestyle. Sure, they look sick and pale when sober and maybe a bit faded when high, but they never look this bad.
>>
>>28177432
what is actually wrong with heroin?
>>
Why would a person ever do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?
>>
>>28178229
what's the next step above coke?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 650x488
>>28173544
>implying anyone here has anything better to do
Just let me have one bright light in this pitiful existence you fucking whiteknight.
>>
>>28178229
You just had shitty coke man. It's extremely fun.

>>28178386
Meth
>>
>>28178382
It's expensive, and you always eventually run out.

Opiates do literally nothing bad to you, the problem comes when you turn into a junkie scumbag to support your habit.
>>
>>28178386
Meth.
Original comment senpaitachi, lets all be civil here you fucking robot.
>>
>>28178452
ok, i just wont become a junkie scumbag
easy
now i just need horrible friends or something to get it
>>
>>28178452
>Opiates do nothing bad to you
Wut is cardiac arrest and organ failure?
>>
>>28178440
>>28178489
fuck that
I'll do coke but I'm not gonna do fuckin meth
>>
>>28178515
who cares about it
>>
>>28176080
>She said " I was bored, there was nothing to do, I wanted some excitement"
>Ruined her and our families lives because she was bored
>Mom still says it's not her fault, the city should have more things for people to do

It's true though. People don't have goals, jobs, or much futures. They start to fill that void.
>>
>>28178516
It is actually pretty good man.
I have done coke, weed obviously, meth, lsd, shrooms, shroom drops, MD, and excstacy, mixed most, and dranked and smoked on most...
Meth is bretty gud ey, you just need to keep a handle on your shit and not smoke too much (is nice as fuck with LSD tho)
>>
>>28178515
If you don't OD I mean.
>>28178501
Yeah, good luck with not turning into a junkie scumbag. Everyone does eventually. Anyway, you can get it online if you aren't an idiot. But judging by the fact that you think you can avoid becoming a junkie scumbag, you probably are one.
>>
>>28176080

Have you ever thought about just handcuffing your sister to a bed for a week to detox her?
>>
>>28178558
Oh and prescription stuff, used to get easy scripts, which are fun too
>>
>>28173544

I know a former heroin addict. She was raped as a child, beaten by her father, bullied by her classmates so badly growing up that it resulted in several hospital visits, had a string of abusive relationships, etc. According to her (and this is backed up by other accounts I've read online), with the exception of a few rare cases like >>28176080, hard drugs aren't something people do because they feel "good", people do them because their lives are so shitty and fucked up that they just want something that will make them feel numb for a few hours.
>>
>>28178563
It normally results in an OD or a vomit choke tho man, if you ain't lucky. Most of the guys I have heard of dying it was one or the other (often intentional Od tho)
>>
>>28178558
I'm sure it is pretty good, and that's the problem
I don't wanna end up a junkie who steals shit to get his fix
>>
>>28178563
i am an idiot, you idiot
>>
>>28178576
Forcing someone to detox won't make them want to stop doing drugs, especially something like heroin. I've been mostly sober for a month, and for not a single day have I genuinely wanted to not do drugs. So I'm charging back into a 'relapse', but this isn't even a real relapse. This hasn't been sobriety, this has been a fucking tolerance break.
>>
>>28177694
>Kinda the reason people do hard drugs, desu.

shortened life expectancy. Decreased quality of life. For some cheap highs.
>>
>>28178605
So don't steal shit?
I used once a week or so, haven't in the last 4 months. No worries if you got willpower man.
>>
>>28178602
>often intentional OD tho
Congrats, you figured out that most hard drug users are mentally ill. Good job.
>>28178609
Then you don't deserve heroin, idiot.
>>
>>28178057
>>28177432

Coke is a hard drug, but the softed of hard drugs. Crack is harder.
>>
>>28178645
only idiots do heroin, and i'm an idiot, idiot
who really """deserves""" heroin idiot
>>
>>28178650
I honestly don't even get why people do coke. It's so fucking overpriced, and is over so fast. I've never tried it, and I can't really justify it. I smoked crack once, and that was neat, but I don't get people who snort coke. I can understand crackheads and people who shoot it, but snorting it seems kind of like a waste.
>>
>>28178674
I'm not an idiot, I'm mentally ill. I have a complete understanding of the harm I'm doing to myself, I just want to cause it. I want things to collapse. I want to destroy things to the point at which I feel like I can finally kill myself.
>>
>>28178613

The first hurdle is the immediate physical dependency. An addict is so addicted they just can't quit on their own.
>>
>>28178594
Incorrect, I love my life and hit up meth for a preformace boost and cus I love the pickmeup feelio...
>>
>>28178631
naw, I think I'll just stick with coke
>>
>>28178734
>with the exception of a few rare cases
>>
>>28178705
i know how you feel, except i'm an idiot
i'd hug you if i could, but you probably wouldn't want that
>>
>>28178452
opiates can fuck up yr bowels and killing yrself is pretty not hard to do
still my drug of choice
>>28178440
coke is fun, yeah, but baby shit compared to meth
literally addy/vyvanse is harder than coke
>>
>>28178716
My point is that a lot of addicts just don't want to be sober. Shitloads of people relapse, especially if they're pressured into "recovery".

Even if you get them through withdrawal, they'll still be in love with their drug of choice even if they hate it too, and whatever issue led them to pick it up in the first place is still right fucking there. Almost no one gets addicted to hard drugs for no reason, most are mentally ill or have incredibly shitty lives.
>>
>>28173623
let it slip
>>
>>28173544
You're looking at two conviction photos, so basically you're looking at:
>a felon
>a felon with bad skin

"wooboo drugs ruin your life"
>>
>>28178759
I want that new selective opioid antagonist which lets you shit while on painkillers to become widely available.
>>28178757
No, I wouldn't.
>>
>>28178751
Most people I know are like me...
This is like the evangelists talking about everyone who drinks being an alchoholic, you simply saw the worst case and have projected it onto most people who use.
This is like meeting one feminist and going on tumblr and believing that is how the world works...
>>
>>28178792

Methie getting testy.
>>
>>28173544
post more ppl fucked up by drugs. shit is hilarious. i hope annie arnold suffered. fucking dumb cunt. life on tutorial mode and you still end up in jail.
>>
>>28178501
Sure, if you're rich and have /100%perfectlyconsistentconections/
but you probably don't
>>28178818
I don't do anything beyond occasional weed and OTC binges
>>
she looks exactly the same, except she has bad skin in the second one. if the deterring effect of drugs is that your skin gets worse, well hey, sign me the fuck up because my skin sucks anyway.

this kind of anti-drug propaganda is a joke. if you want to scare 80% of people off drugs, all you have to do is show them footage of some lad rolling off his tits in a situation where everyone else is sober.
>>
>>28178841
google krokodil
>>
>>28178898
Fun fact for anyone who didn't already know it: the only reason krokodil fucks people up bad is that Russian junkies are really, really shitty at kitchen chemistry. Desomorphine is a perfectly safe drug, they use it medically in some European countries.
>>
>>28173544
Ever heard of a micropenis? Weed doesn't help with that.
>>
>>28178887

You're an idiot. The effects are starting, but haven't gotten too severe. She can still be saved. Of course she can, and will get worse if she stays on it.
>>
>>28178798
does that exist?
holy shit do you know the name
>>
>>28178872
you're right i dont, i dont have anything
>>
>>28178939
No, I don't. Just look up "medicine for opioid related constipation" or something. You'll probably find it. I doubt you could get any from a doctor if they weren't already prescribing you opioids.
>>
File: blonde 2.png (312 KB, 640x485) Image search: [Google]
blonde 2.png
312 KB, 640x485
>druggies in total denial

I don't want to share a board with such degenerates.
>>
>>28178984
I'm not at all in denial. I'm a worthless junkie piece of shit, and completely aware of it.
>>
>>28178929
I did not know that. Neat.
>>
>>28178969
i was on suboxone for a bit when my habits got really bad but that was a few years back. i probably use enough to get that or methadone or something again, ill look into it
thanks
>>
>>28178688
Coke is by far the best drug I've ever done. Every one of your criticisms (overpriced, over so fast, a waste) is solved by money.
God I wish I was a hot chick. I party with some chicks sometimes and they get so many free drugs.
>>
>>28179053
Crack was about as enjoyable as the rush from meth, and was over very quickly. Considering that I know coke is milder than crack, it seems like a waste of time. I could just do meth or something instead. Though as a caveat, I do still want to try a speedball, just to experience that. I've heard it's absolutely divine.
>>
>>28178929

Krokodril isn't desomorphine.
>>
>>28179096
Uh, yes it is. What the fuck do you think it is?

Are you talking about how they sometimes use tianeptine pills intended for use as an antidepressant as an add on or instead? Even that is only shitty because there's loads of binders.
>>
>>28173544

Visit a rehab clinic and listen to them. There are very very good reasons for using, mediocre reasons, and terrible reasons. Many use even knowing the end of the path they're on.
>>
>Have done recreationally
Weed lmao
Cocaine
Adderall/Amphetamine salts/Vyvanse
Ritalin
Cocaine
Vicodin
Promethazine/Codeine
Xanax

>Would like to try
Shrooms
LSD
Ecstasy

>Not even once
Meth
Heroin and other opiates
Bath salts/synthetic drugs
Crack
Ketamine
PCP
>>
>>28179053
>I party with some chicks sometimes and they get so many free drugs.

Heh. This is actually solving a mystery of mine as to why this hot chick I knew got into drugs.
>>
>>28179117

I'm a stickler for semantics. Anyone who purifies codeine properly into desomorphine can be said to be making desomorphine. Krokodril is that plus plenty of the other shit involved - red phosphorous, acetone, etc. That's what makes it nasty. Krokodril is by definition badly adulterated desomorphine.

But I'm probably being just a pedantic asshole.
>>
File: thatguy.jpg (44 KB, 1024x261) Image search: [Google]
thatguy.jpg
44 KB, 1024x261
>>28173544

I had something similar happen to me.
>>
>>28179178

Many hot and/or rich girls have been on pharmaceuticals from early childhood. For further reading:

http://www.vice.com/read/the-vice-guide-to-dating-rich-girls
>>
>>28179188
Holy shit, yes you are an overly pedantic asshole. My entire point was that it's badly adulterated desomorphine. Fuck you.
>>
>>28179226

Being specific is helpful in healthcare. I look forward to hitting you with narcan.
>>
>>28179284
Please don't. Seriously. Please.
>>
>>28173544
I used to do drugs when I was a teen. I was already a fat, socially inept loser so I just said fuck it. I mean my dad is a shiftless crack dealer and there's no way I'll amount to anything
>>
>>28179299
If my dad was a crack dealer, I probably would've already OD'd by now.
>>
>>28179289

I narcan only those who stop breathing.
>>
>>28179328
That's my point. If I'm that close to eternal peace, I'm going to be mighty pissed if someone snatches me away from it.
>>
>>28179360

Then make sure your buddies or random people aren't around to call an ambulance.
>>
Shit I got to try:

>Cannabis (Great if you don't do it all the time)
>Cannabis Wax (The crack of marijuana, intensely pleasureable)
>Alcohol (Jailhouse Brand ale/IPA, Clois du Bois cabernet, Jack in Coke or EW eggnog)
>Nicotine (too addictive, stay away)
>Hydrocodone (overshadowed by oxy)
>Salvia (Cannabis for aliens)
>Oxycodone (The opiate that really hit the spot)
>Tramadol (Crap)
>Morphine (The gold standard of opiates, preferred oxy)
>DXM (There are better disses out there)
>MXE (Leaving your earthly body behind Is wonderful)
>XLR-11/5F-UR-144 (If cannabis had a baby with crack and was manmade, but dangerous/ super addictive)
>DPH (Crap)
>Allylescaline (Nice but boring)
>Psilocybin (Mother Nature's spirit journey)
>LSD (Awesome but gets overwhelming quickly)
>25B-NBOMe (Wonderful and transcendent but unpredictable and dangerous)
>4-AcO-DMT (Upgraded synthetic psilocybin, one of the best psychs available)
>BK-2C-B (it's crap)
>Kratom (Nice but mild at best)
>Alprazolam (Little too disorienting)
>Clonazepam (Best balanced benzo)
>Lorazepam (meh)
>Zolpidem (Benzo with hallucinations)
>Etizolam (Good)
>Clonitrazolam (Awesome but a little too powerful)
>Dexamphetamine (Massively useful)
>Cocaine/Crack (Too addictive/short, stay away)
>Blue Lotus (Nice)
>LSA (Fucking nauseating every time)
>Fluoxetine/Citalopram/Venlafaxine (Crap)
>Bupropion (Still Crap)
>Buspar (Dizzying placebo crap)

The only shit I want to do in the future but cannot get nowadays:

>MDA/MDMA
>2C-B/E/T7
>>
My current girlfriend:

>Drugs used normally: meth and marijuana on occasion
>Drugs experimented with: meth, marijuana, acid, cocaine, ketamine, various pills

Should I keep her?
>>
>>28178615
It's all relative to the person doing them, man. Not everybody defines "quality of life" the same way.
>>
>>28179459
>Should I keep her?

If she is currently using meth I can't see how it could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>28179385
roleplaying as a healthcare agent again, are we?
>>
>>28179400
Where the fuck do you get this shit
>>
>>28179385
I don't have buddies, so that works.
>>28179400
I've we're having a pissing contest, I'll compete with your list.
Weed (It's just weed)
Alcohol (I mean it's just alcohol)
Nicotine (I'm not sure I'll ever quit smoking)
Hydrocodone (Nice entry level opioid)
Codeine (really weak, only worth doing if you don't really do opiates)
Salvia (weird shit)
Oxycodone (nice opiate, doesn't match up to heroin though)
Tramadol (weak, but fun if you have no tolerance)
DXM (uneventful, understand why some people love it though)
DPH (pretty worthless, still abused it hugely for years)
Doxylamine (glorified Benadryl #1)
Hydroxizine (glorified Benadryl #2)
Seroquel (liked it more than I thought I would, prescribed medically, basically abused it)
LSD (fucking hated it, psychedelics are not for people as emotionally unstable as me)
Kratom/pure Mitragynine (not really worth it in my opinion)
Alprazolam (nice benzo, not as nice as some of the stronger ones I've had)
Lorazepam (kind of unimpressive, even when IV'd at the hospital)
Flutoprazepam (great benzo, 50 hour half life, grade A stuff)
Etizolam (nice benzo, cheap as hell)
Flubromazolam (best fucking benzo in the world in my opinion, comically overpowered, feels fantastic)
Mexazolam (weak benzo)
Zopiclone (nonbenzodiazepine sedative, knocked me right on my ass)
Rilmazafone (benzodiazepine prodrug, mild but decent)
Crack cocaine (crack is whack, and loads of fun)
Meth (fun, more so in the beginning than when you've been tweaking for four days)
Amphetamine powder (fun and more functional then meth)
Methylphenidate (not too great)
LSA (meh tier, nausea, shitty taste if you don't extract it)
Poppy seed tea (too much fucking nausea, can work nicely sometimes)
Buproprian (no noticeable changes in mood)
Part 1/2
>>
First of all, the meth didn't do that. Her being a retard and scratching her face did. Secondly, hard drugs are almost always a desperate attempt to fix something that was going horribly wrong. They are trying to address a pre-existing problem. For some people they might be the only choice besides suicide.
>>
>>28179687
Gabapentin (eh, pretty much nothing)
Trazadone (vaguely sedating, kind of worthless)
MDMA (liked it a lot less than I expected to)
MT-45 (RC opioid)
Nitrous oxide (don't bother trying to huff from a whipped cream bottle, get cartridges and a whipped cream maker)
Sniffing glue (retarded, tried it when I was like 14 and had no drugs, wouldn't recommend)

And holy shit, how did I almost forget heroin? Heroin is my true love. I'm going to get a bunch tomorrow, it's going to be wonderful.
>>28179459
I'd fucking love to have a girlfriend to do meth with honestly. Meth would be so fun to do with a girlfriend, I've just never had one.
>>
>>28179674
Uh well a combo of drug dealers, medicine cabinets, pharmacies, websites, gas stations, "friends", "friends" of "friends" and sex/head shops depending on which substance you are referring to.
>>
>>28179400
>Psilocybin

Shrooms are fun, they're the only thing I've ever done besides pot. Tried them three times and I've never had a bad trip. The nausea was a little overwhelming the first time and I was pretty sure I was gonna puke, but right before I was getting ready to, I noticed how many birds there were in the sky.

There were way too many birds.
>>
>>28179722
I love how many people don't realize that almost all hard drug users were already totally fucked up even before they started.
>>
>>28179687
I enjoyed reading your list thanks, I actually can't believe I forgot gabapentin, I used to be prescribed it and did a shitload of it. I actually found it quite pleasant and mixed it with cannabis a lot.

Why didn't you enjoy MDMA? How was MT-45? I've heard horror stories about using U-47 and RC fents.
>>
>>28179884
I'm not sure why I didn't enjoy MDMA. It might have been low quality, it might have been that I did it alone in my room, or I might have just had overly high expectations. MT-45 gave an okay buzz, then shortly afterwards I read online that it had caused irreversible deafness in a few people, and it went straight down the toilet. In regards to the gabapentin, I have a fuckhuge bottle because I'm on 800 milligrams three times a day. They put me on it while I was detoxing from benzo's, so I felt too shitty from that to really enjoy it much, and now I must have some kind of tolerance. Right now I'm on two pills pills with 100+ milligrams of hydroxizine and a couple shots of alcohol and feel next to nothing. I might try taking a few more pills, I'll have heroin soon and that will make me totally fine to go without the gabapentin when I need to.
>>
where do you guya find drugs at
i want to try them but dont know where to find them

-Posted from my Wii U
>>
>>28180121
Internet, as I already told someone in this thread. If that isn't enough information, you don't deserve any drugs.
>>
>>28180027
Fuck it, took another 2400 milligrams and washed it down with a stiff gin and tonic. If it's possible to get high on gabapentin, I should get there.
>>
>>28178190
How is alcohol a hard drug? It's psychologically addicting but not physically.
>>
>>28180182
>but not physically
Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>28180182
>It's psychologically addicting but not physically.
Complete bullshit. Try drinking for months and quitting cold turkey. You go through physical withdrawal (shakes, vomiting, hallucinations, delirium tremens which can fucking kill you)

Weed is psychologically but not physically addicting. Unless you were treating a medical issue with it, you don't start throwing up when you quit smoking.

alcohol is just a shit drug

kills you hard, endlessly available, easy to OD, government taxes the hell out of it, effects are barely worth the damage

Like many others, I only drink because it's legal and I'm tame
>>
>>28180145
>Internet
Just ask literally anyone under the age of 30. Everyone at least smokes weed, or knows someone who does, and they know someone who sells
>>
>>28180295
He said drugs, not just weed, I figured he might be looking for harder stuff. But yeah, weed is easy as fuck to find.
>>
>>28179687
Can you go into more detail about LSD? Sounds like you had a bad trip. I love shrooms (similar to LSD), but I recently gave some to my emotionally unstable friend and 3 hours in she had a psychotic episode, had to go to the hospital.
>>
>>28180325
Then ask the guy who sells weed, most of them will just send you up the ladder.
It is safer than the internet if you live in a heavily controlled country.
>>
>>28173544

You don't do drugs, drugs do you.
>>
>>28180341
I didn't have a psychotic break or anything, just had a very shitty experience. Spent 12 hours thinking about everything in my life I've fucked up and how shitty a person I am. Didn't even give me any drive to fix anything, just made me want to lay down and die. Sticking with blunt pleasure drugs from now on.
>>
>>28180341
What constitutes being "emotionally unstable"? I was pretty sure I fit the bill, but when I first tried shrooms, I had a grand time.
>>
>>28180253
>>28180292
Huh, thanks for the lesson. I've never had/known anyone with an alcohol problem so I didn't know there was a physical withdrawal once you're addicted. Then again I should have known, since hangovers are a thing.
>>
>>28180366
The internet is incredibly safe to use.
>>28180375
I don't like the drugs, but the drugs like me.

Oh wait, I do like the drugs. Never mind.
>>
Because after yourr old enough to buy your own beer life becomes boring. Nothing is an event anymore, and anything new you might do your peers did it back in highschool. Doing hot rails at 4 in the morning makes you feel alive, it makes you feel period. Only reason you wouldnt do drugs is because youve fooled yourself into thinking that youre satisfied with wagecucking for the next 30 years and maybe taking a month off a year to actually "live" your life.
>>
>>28180411
Alcohol physical withdrawal is literally one of the most dangerous kinds of physical withdrawal there is.
>>
>>28180475
I don't get why anyone would do hot rails, that just seems pointlessly painful and overly elaborate. If you're that dedicated to getting high, why not just shoot up?
>>
>>28180396
Damn that sucks, I know the feeling of having your thoughts loop endlessly like that. Once you get started thinking about something it's hard to stop so you gotta make every thought a nice one.

>>28180405
Set and setting. Even if you're emotionally unstable you can have a good time if you start out in a good mood.
>>
>>28177657
>i'd consider hard drugs to be things that are highly chemically addictive and have extreme negative effects from their use:
cocaine, meth and alcohol aren't hard drugs by your definition. coke and meth aren't chemically addictive, the addiction is the same as other compulsive activities like masturbating or playing video games. alcohol when abused heavily can result in dependence in some people. but for the most part it doesn't cause extreme negative effects

meth doesn't damage teeth or cause sores, neither does heroine or crack. these people are just degenerates that don't take care of their bodies. nobody posts pictures of rich, healthy people who do speed, coke or opiates and take care of their bodies because they look normal and there's no scare factor

hard drugs is a bogus term made up by bogus people. I've met non addicts that have tried drugs that will supposedly enslave anyone instantly, and I've met people that acted like crackheads for weed. the truth is that some people are just really shitty, and really shitty people need better drugs in order to feel good about themselves.
>>
>>28180341
I haven't done LSD, but the long length of the trip (10+ hours) turns me off of even wanting to try it.

I did shrooms a couple of times, and while they were generally very positive and groundbreakingly new experiences, I had to confront my parents while high as a kite a few times.

One time I called my mom three times in the space of 30 minutes just to tell her I'm coming home and not to worry. The last time I couldn't even decipher the text on my phone and lost control of the English language halfway through the call; everything was fucked. As I was walking by, I heard a slow motion train behind me on the empty night road. I turned around, and a standard city-issue hovering blue dumpster slowly flew down the street and out of sight. These yellow X signs were floating all over the sky, thousands of them. I knew I was fucked

Another time, I came home, after totally bullshitting to my parents that I was at a movie with a friend (I was 14 at the time). Trying to playing it off, I strode boldly into the kitchen, took off my windbreaker, took the lid off my aquarium, and stuffed my jacket into the aquarium. Then, I turned around to face my parents, like it was the most normal shit ever. All the fish died and my dad beat my ass
>>
>>28180593
>All the fish died and my dad beat my ass

Holy shit, thanks for the lol. Wow, I've tripped on shrooms before, but I've never been that fucked. How much did you eat?
>>
File: 1428447894191.jpg (74 KB, 783x1024) Image search: [Google]
1428447894191.jpg
74 KB, 783x1024
>doing drugs
>not living the straight edge lifestyle
>>
>>28180593
Mentioning fish reminds me, I really want to get some of those GloFish to stare at while high with the lights off.
>>
>>28180676
In one way or another, everything's a drug.
>>
>>28180671

2.5g I think. I was a twiggy lanklet at that age, though
>>
>>28180506
It's what rekt Edgar Allen Poe
>>
Is it safe to robotrip while taking Wellbutrin? My gut says probably not.
>>
>tfw i look like the after picture even though i've never done drugs besides a few cigarettes in my life
>>
I took loads of RCs and coke once. Lots. I dont know how much exactly but huge amounts. I chain smoked two packets of cigarettes and my vision turned into a camera lens.

Someone took me for a walk to try and get it out of my system. The next thing I know I'm on the floor in the kitchen. A girl took me back to her house and put me in her bed. She gave me loads of orange juice and salty food for two days until I stopped hallucinating. Stimulant psychosis is terrifying.

Thats the closest I've been to dying and I think it gave me permanent mental damage.
>>
>>28179775
Oh yeah, I also smoked a bowl of pot laced with opium once. No significant difference, just felt really stoned. I went outside to piss and I just kind of stood there with my dick in my hand for ten minutes before I remembered how to urinate.

Also, I snorted something at a party. I don't remember what it was and I don't remember how I got home.
>>
>>28180520
Because shooting up ia trashy and hot rails is kind of like a game. Therea the game where you try to get the biggeat cloud then the one where you try not to fuck up rhe hot rail, and the one where you try to finish rhe foot long line before the other guy
>>
>>28180121
It's easy to find but too expensive and not worth it.
>>
>>28178153
I like LSD than MDMA
Less shitty feeling in body afterwards
>>
>>28177432
- Heroin
- Crack-cocaine
- Meth
- GHB
- Alcohol.
>>
I've done hard drugs. You do them for fun or to experiment with something. Not a good lifestyle, though.
>>
>tfw youve been smoking meth regularly for 3 years and people still think you look like a teenager

Feels good man
>>
>>28177668
KEK idk why that was so funny underrated af
>>
>>28176080

Iz yo mutha n sis black, bruv?
>>
>>28182869
Because you're 15
>>
File: 1458786322863.jpg (2 MB, 1500x3471) Image search: [Google]
1458786322863.jpg
2 MB, 1500x3471
this has been posted on here recently. just ignore that bullshit how to get bitcoins part, just buy them like a normal person and put them through some blender
>>
>>28173544

She looks better thane me and im 24 - I never did hard drugs and was always a huge fitfag, I cycled and lifted 6 days a week, went climbing and pilates on the 7th.

Had a controlled diet with macros and micros and I never drunk alcohol or anything like that, just coffee.

Then in one year I developed crohns and kidney disease, lost over 20kg, my gums rotted, i developed tetany and anaemia. Not really an upside to the story seen as im still suffering from most of it beside the tetany has eased off.

If I could go back I would happily trade my life for someone who got blasted every day for 3 years and just had some facial lesions to show for it.

Live life because its out of your control and we're all fucking decaying no matter what we do.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.