[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I found something more pathetic than cuckolding. Financial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
I think I found something more pathetic than cuckolding.

Financial Domination.

>Men pay hundreds of dollars to women for the chance at maybe skyping with them for 30 minutes
>>
Wow. Where do I sign up? This is hot!
>>
If I was a woman, this is how I would scam people.
>>
>>28173191

>Financial Domination.

So, marriage?
>>
>>28173222
The vast majority of women who are into femdom are really into this because muh money

t. someone who spend over 4000 dollars on this shit
>>
>>28173312
Honestly kill yourself

t. sensible white man
>>
>>28173396
t. poorfaggot
>>
>>28173410
>"I have more money than you, pathetic poorfag"
>spends it on women who will never love him or remember his name because pathetic tushy bushy babie boi
>"b-being wealthy s-sure is nice!!"

Your fetish isn't even really your fetish, it's just the best you can do. You're a fruitless sinner. Have fun at your desk job wagie!
>>
I've masturbated to findom profiles on twitter because it turns me on but I've never given any of them a single cent.

>>28173312
Well they're "into" femdom because of the money in the first place, in their private life they're submissive just like all women.
>>
Does anyone know why a woman would want slaves to send her their facebook passwords?
>>
>>28173591
A way to blackmail guys?
>>
>>28173613
Sure, I guess that makes sense. It just seemed like such an odd request. These guys are so exploitable I don't know why she doesn't just demand money though.
>>
>>28173312
they don't need to give a god shit about femdom. all they need is to read about it on tumblr and they are in. free money. I would do that as well if I was a woman.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 885x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 885x642
It is pathetic but i cant stop the fetish. I am an engineer and make over 90k a year and have no gf and live in a cheap apartment with no debt so im just piling up money.

In the last few years i have probably spent 20k on cam websites tipping them and buying them stuff off of their wishlists. I also met a 8/10 girl online that is a single mom with some half niglet son that has seduced me over the phone to send her a few thousand dollars cash and i helped pay for her new bmw which cost about 35 thousand dollars(paid for about half). in exchange for that she sent me a bag of used panties and two pairs of shoes. still text her sometimes.

the worst in my opinion on cuck levels is this though. i met a girl in real life and we became friends. asked her out and she put me in the friend zone. eventually she got a bf and they moved into an apartment together but had trouble paying rent cause he works some job for like 8 bucks an hour and spends a lot of it on weed. eventually she asked me for help in a seductive way once and i gave them a couple thousand to help her out. its gotten to the point where i have been giving them about 500-700 bucks a month to help out and then jerking off to the thought of her getting fucked by him while i basically support them. sometimes i will go to their apartment and give him the money and he will say "thanks man" and close the door to go fuck her probably and other times i give it to her and she will give me a kiss on the cheek or a hug. thats honestly what keeps me doing this. not sure i will keep doing it if they ask me to just start mailing the money.
>>
>>28173811
>tfw spent 5 dollars on a cam girl once and felt like shit
>tfw my gf is on chaturbate and I only bought her 10 dollar leggings
>>
>>28173191
bathedig small benis :DDDD geeb jerging :DDDD
>>
>>28173811
This might just be the most pathetic thing I have ever read and I have been on r9k for years now.
>>
>>28173811
>tfw going to college for Electrical Engineering

this is my fear
>>
>>28173811
That's just shameful, I don't usually say this but consider taking your own life, I can't see any honest redemption from this.
>>
>>28173811
wew this is pretty heavy. i feel you on the buy shit for cam whores though. ive coughed up a few hundred buck before, and got a personalized thank you letter with their handwriting, and she actually wore what i bought her while she cammed for roomful of guys. i dont know, it made me feel special i guess, for once in my life.
>>
>>28173191
Sugar daddy and those creepy fags that post on Craigslist looking for a 15 year old boy to be their slave and not leave the house ever are bottom of the barrel imo
>>
>>28173811
Please tell me this isn't true anon...

What happened? :(
>>
>>28173811
you fucking twat.

sort it out.

at least make him watch her suck you off while he watches before handing over the money.
>>
File: 1457831013709.png (3 KB, 389x255) Image search: [Google]
1457831013709.png
3 KB, 389x255
>>28173811
holy shit man, like what the fuck? that last part got me.
can't you just fap to the idea that you did it when you actually did not? it's not like there is huge difference, after all it's all in your head only. it's not like you aren't going to feel pussy around your dick or something.
>>
>>28173811
Honestly it's my fantasy to support a girl who doesn't live with me nor has sex with me to the point where she doesn't have to work but only to some day out of nowhere take it all away
I can picture her going to the stages of grief
>denial thinking I'm a cuck and k will come back
>anger leaving me hu dress of messages a day calling me all sorth of names
>bargain would be the best with her offering me sex or anything I want for a fraction of the money
>>
>>28174344
>make him watch her suck you off while he watches
So is he supposed to watch a tape of himself watching himself get ducked, or is there a series of mirrors involved?
>>
>>28174624

Yeah, or find some hot, bitchy bank manager who sets up a savings account for you, and then you personally deposit money in it every month while pretending she's taking it and buying her bf a Ferrari or something.

Then, when you get tired of this fantasy, you'll have a nice bit of change saved up.

>thought 'findom' was some kind of tycoon strategy game
>>
>>28173191
Wait wait wait wait wait
Am I allowed to sugar daddies a minor? Because that may change things completely for me
>>
I was a pay pig for a couple of years. Just about ruined my life.
>>
Man it sure is hard being a woman, huh guys?
>>
I have the urge to send money to some camwhore ... I've been resisting it but it's hard. Is there anything else non-monetary I can give her instead?
>>
>>28175128
Buy her a gift on amazon.

Don't do it bro. It's a hard fucking road to come out of. Especially if its for femdom stuff

>tfw paid 10 bucks for one minute of a fucking hot ass dominatrix to look at me cam and make fun of my dick
>rush I had was like smoking crack, my heart pounded, like skydiving
>>
>>28173811
this post is not real

i refuse to believe this is real
>>
>>28175128
>>28173811
You have to realize: there is no emotional connection of any kind.
You want to jerk off to a camwhore doing stuff you told her to do. Go ahead.
But if you think she is your friend or you are special to her. Think again. The only thing special about you to her is how much money you leave her.
just got to that camwhore forum stripperweb.com and read how they really think about their customers.
>>
>>28173811
You could give your spare money to a cause you support, charity, invest it, so many things, yet you choose to spend it on whores and assholes who laugh at you behind your back? How is this an appealing thing to do for anyone without serious mental disorders?
>>
>>28175325
Not always true m8

Depends on the cam girl. Hell my GF is literally streaming right now. We met because she was on and I bought her some shit to get her kik. Now we skype everyday and meet up every two weeks or so.
>>
>>28173811
>Using some dating app to get laid
>Fat older woman, probaby a 2/10 wants me to come to her hotel room, says she got divorced recently
>okay, sounds good
>We talk for a big, make out a litte
>she asks me to buy her meth
>okay, I wanna get laid real fucking bad
>go to the ATM, give her 40 bucks for meth
>She goes into walmart to buy whatever she needs to shoot up or whatever you do with meth
>SUddenly have second thoughts about all this because I have a federal job and shit
>Leave her at walmart

Fuck me, lost 40 bucks.
>>
File: 1441740038206.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1012) Image search: [Google]
1441740038206.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1012
>>28175559
>thinking you're the only one she meets up with.
>>
>>28175622
I don't care. Not like I don't fuck other bitches too.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.