[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dog >unsanitary >appeals to unimaginative peasant-burgher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
Dog
>unsanitary
>appeals to unimaginative peasant-burgher

Cat
>clean
>appeals to the sensitive poet-aristocrat-philosopher
>is your mate rather than your slave
>>
>>28172151
The cat isn't your slave because you're its slave.
>>
Dog
>is fun

Cat
>is gay

/thread my own post
>>
>>28172151

Cats don't have the knot

Dogs: 1

Cats: 0
>>
>>28172180
This
Or something like we're each others slaves
>>
>>28172192

>tfw your dog knots your gf so you get blueballed for 20 min
>>
>keeping any kind of animal that you pay money to feed,keep and give medical care to and take time out of your day to walk or bathe.

why though
Just adopt a retarded child it's literally the same.
>>
File: liberation.png (152 KB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
liberation.png
152 KB, 480x290
>>28172227

>he doesn't doubleteam his gf with his dogbro
>>
>>28172151
cats give you brain parasites
>>
>>28172180
>>28172207
>le cats don't love you meme
>>
>>28172151
Agree with you. Anyone who prefer dogs literally can not be Robot. Also

Dog
>cuck listening commands

Cat
>NEET doing whatever he wants
>no need for constantly proving that he likes you
>>
>tfw no qt dog gf
they have such perfect pussies
why even live?
>>
>>28172268
plz dont post that it is banned in britain, plz delet
>>
>>28172151
Anything that's not a dog is basically a decoration you have to take care of and pay pay for. Cats literally cannot love you and are functionally useless beyond killing other small animals for amusement.
>>
>>28172268
Saus plox
>>
File: h_p_lovecraft_alone.jpg (137 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
h_p_lovecraft_alone.jpg
137 KB, 620x412
The dog would appear to me to be the favourite of superficial, sentimental, emotional, and democratic people--people who feel rather than think, who attach importance to mankind and the popular conventional emotions of the simple, and who find their greatest consolation in the fawning and dependent attachments of a gregarious society. Such people live in a limited world of imagination; accepting uncritically the values of common folklore, rather than to enjoy a purely aesthetic and philosophic pleasure arising from discrimination, contemplation, and the recognition of austere absolute beauty. This is not to say that the cheaper emotions do not also reside in the average cat-lover's love of cats, but merely to point out that in ailurophily there exists a basis of true aestheticism which kynophily does not possess. The real lover of cats is one who demands a clearer adjustment to the universe than ordinary household platitudes provide; one who refuses to swallow the sentimental notion that all good people love dogs, children, and horses. He is unwilling to set up himself and his cruder feelings as a measure of universal values, or to allow shallow ethical notions to warp his judgment. In a word, he had rather admire and respect than effuse and dote; and does not fall into the fallacy that pointless sociability and friendliness, or slavering devotion and obedience, constitute anything intrinsically admirable or exalted. Dog-lovers base their whole case on these commonplace, servile, and plebeian qualities, and amusingly judge the intelligence of a pet by its degree of conformity to their own wishes. Catlovers escape this delusion, repudiate the idea that cringing subservience and sidling companionship to man are supreme merits, and stand free to worship aristocratic independence, self-respect, and individual personality joined to extreme grace and beauty as typified by the cool, lithe, cynical, and unconquered lord of the housetops.
>>
dog
>loves you
>will provide companionship
>can walk it so you get excersize
cat
>doesnt like you
>just leaches of your hard earnt wagecuckdollars
>does not excersize
>brings dead animals to the house
>will get hit by a car
seriously, cats are tumblr- tier pets
>>
>>28172151
Dogs are way better

Cats are undomesticated and can survive without you. If they were big enough they'd actually eat you.

Dogs are god-tier beings and should be treated as such.
>>
>>28172350
>ugy nerd who birthed k'thulu and steam punk faggotry and other reddit shit likes cat

wow I'm so shocked over here.
>>
dogs are the only things that have ever loved me
>>
>>28172383
>believing a dumb animal loves you

Why are dogfags so pathetic and delusional
>>
>>28172268
>File: liberation.png
kek, that's still gross though
>>
>>28172151
>idiot thinks because cats aren't social they're more intelligent
no
>>
>wanting a dog
>keeping an animal in your house that needs to be accompanied outside every few hours just to shit and piss
>thinking it's an achievement that such an animal "loves" you
>>
File: Breakfast_for_kitty.jpg (145 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast_for_kitty.jpg
145 KB, 480x640
>>28172438
>dogs depending on human food = smart
>cats who can easily survive on their own = dumb
Sure
>>
>>28172421
She looks so happy though
>>
>>28172465
My cat can leave the house whenever she wants, and frequently catches her own food.
It's literally almost zero work.
>>
>>28172151
>shits inside
>clean
>>
File: 1457463428879.jpg (634 KB, 2943x2155) Image search: [Google]
1457463428879.jpg
634 KB, 2943x2155
>>28172465
>taking a stroll today
>look over and what do I see
>a big fuck ugly dog's bent over asshole taking a big shit
>it's cuck owner standing by to pick it up

Dogs and their owners should be fucking shot or quarantined or something I swear
>>
>>28172420
>dogfags
is this what 4chan is now
i guess i can let you off because of your
post number
>>
>>28172516
>doesn't shit inside
Pajeet, please
>>
I love cats and think they're cuter than dogs, but my cat puked in two places on the living room carpet today.

I'm a cat person but if I move out alone I think I'd get a dog first, for companionship.
>>
>>28172151
>cats
>clean

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis.
>>
>>28172537
lets sit down and talk about that ifunny watermark
>>
>>28172192
>not wanting the barb
>>
>Dogs can't poo in loo
>Having an Indian as a pet
literally a shit tier
>>
>>28172420
They have empirical evidence showing they secrete the same hormones as humans do for love.
Dogs are retarded but they still experience basic emotions
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.