[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it possible to be a full khv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: ada.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ada.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
Like fuck man, kv I can see. But khv...how has no one (other than your family) ever hugged you?
>>
>>28171945
women are inferior you shouldnt have any contact with them, they arent rational and intellectual like men they are controlled by emotions they are worthless whores who only want chad dick and they hate good guys because they only care about money and big nigger dicks

take the redpill, sheeple
>>
>>28171986
M8 how has that got to do anything with my question?
>>
No one has hugged me, family included. It's easier than you think.
>>
>>28172013
this is the women hate board. go back to tumblr if you want to talk about politically correct liberal nonsense.

face it, men are superior to women existentially, ethically, and spiritually
>>
>>28171945
>But khv...how has no one (other than your family) ever hugged you?

Other families hug their ugly, unwanted children?

Huh.
>>
File: TV-room-via-ShedShop.jpg (23 KB, 367x250) Image search: [Google]
TV-room-via-ShedShop.jpg
23 KB, 367x250
>>28171945
I was an only child to a single alcoholic mother. I don't know why she didn't abort me. She would only let me inside to eat and if CPS came by. Otherwise I spent the first 14 years of my life outside in something like pic related. I can remember being 8 and living like this. This one looks a little nicer. But basically a shed with carpet on the ground and I had an AC/Heater. I would have to ask permission to come inside to use the restroom so I basically shit in the ground half the time, I made a latrine by digging a hole at the end of the shed, putting a stool there and putting a shower curtain on a little bar. I don't know why she didn't want to see me.. or why she even bothered keeping me. She did the minimum she could do to keep the state/school officers off of her. I assume she got some money for me.

Anyways, she never hugged me. I was eventually taken away by the state when I was 14 after she violated her probation and got busted meth. Ended up in a few foster homes, which definitely aren't a loving environment. I don't have any family or siblings and I don't think I'm capable of relating to people in order to make friends. And that's how I'm 20 and a khv
>>
>>28172166
how do you have a computer
>>
>>28171945

Never met people. That simple.
>>
>>28172166
Literally Que?
>>
>>28171945
It's not that hard to imagine. If you don't have any friends, how would you hug anyone? It's not like people go around hugging strangers.
>>
File: 1461075874077.jpg (74 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1461075874077.jpg
74 KB, 601x601
>tfw some whore stole my h-card in 7th grade
I AM IMPURE
I AM IMPURE
>>
girls don't want to hug you

what's hard to understand about that?
>>
>>28174539
Never got a pity hug anon.
>>
>>28171945
> has no one (other than your family) ever hugged you?

Exactly.
It's this the excruciating pain, I'm not interested in sex anymore.
But the human contact with another human being... well, that's another story
>>
File: 1459302503249.jpg (56 KB, 606x600) Image search: [Google]
1459302503249.jpg
56 KB, 606x600
>>28172166
>his mom put him in a cuck shed
>>
>>28171945
For some reason back in middle school girls were always obsessed with me and would hug me all the time. Things haven't quite been the way they used to be since though....at all
>>
>>28171945
Because no one ever liked them. It's not complicated.
>>
khv is handholdless, not hugless.

hugless exists as well, we call that khhv.

very few robots exist who have held hands but not hugged as that's not how physicality escalates.
>>
>>28171945

I was friends with a girl and we casually talked and joked. One time, when we met for a school trip in school but outside of normal school hours, she came up to me and hugged me.

It was pretty weird. We had never been close before. I took it as she was starting to get attracted to me so I decided to keep my distance.
>>
Is the H in khv for all non family hugs or romantic hugs?
If a friend of the family hugs everyone when they visit, does that prevent the otherwise khv robot recluse of the family who was forced to greet them from being a khv?
>>
>>28175620
It has to be around your age and on there own accord
>>
>>28175615
>>28175620

Same question here what qualifies as handholding?
A friend of the family holding your hand to cross the street cause she thinks youre a retard?
>>
>>28175656

Further qualifying questions: Does the hug have to be some kind of romantic hug or is a "My friend brought his brother and i hugged my friend so now i'll hug his brother so he doesnt feel sad" hug also disqualifying?
>>
>>28175620
What about a being autistic and hugging a grill against their will in middle school. She didn't return the hug just sat their with her arms to her side and looked away from me. She seemed pretty disgusted.
>>
>>28175615

I'm

>>28175617

And never held hands with a woman despite getting a hug. I'm also a virgin.
>>
>>28175715
A rapist isn't a virgin, is he?
>>
>>28175706
It should be like your own friend. Not necessarily romantic, but yknow?
>>
>>28175728

according to >>28175656 that doesnt count.
>>
>>28171945

Dude, the H in KHV stands for HANDHOLDless.
It's even worse, faggot.
>>
>>28175706

are you a fucking jew, getting talmudic on this shit?

it should be obvious. No one counts hugs from family or strangers when they've never been touched by woman, in a romantic/sexual sense.

gtfo
>>
>>28175750
Well I'm sorry for asking questions, dickwad.
>>
>>28172166

Skype me?

Broken strings 89 (no spaces)
>>
>>28172166
c-cute...
if you're a girl, if YOU'RE A GIRL, I will kiss the ground you walk on and provide for every need you have even if I have to die to do it.
Please have a vagina, I will adore and cherish you and make you feel safe.
>>
It's simple:
it just hasn't happened. Something that seems completely natural/normal to you isn't natural/normal to others and the other way around.

Personally, I'm not some kind of monstrosity, I simply seem incredibly "cold"/disinterested towards others, so it's no wonder I've never hugged a female around my age, formalities aside.
>>
>>28171945
I was ugly in high school and nobody wanted to touch me because I was weird. In Uni I didn't really know how to make friends and now I'm at a point where I just work and go home, occasionally going to the movies alone because I like watching movies on the big screen.

I don't know how to meet people anymore and nobody is just going to hug a stranger.
>>
>>28171945
my oneitis hugged me, but it was just to make me feel better after demonstrating that she didn't like me. I wish she had just left me alone, it felt horrible.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.