[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to throatfuck a girl and cum down her throat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1350126301958.jpg (165 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1350126301958.jpg
165 KB, 500x381
What's it like to throatfuck a girl and cum down her throat?
>>
>>28171781
it feels like... throatfucking a girl, and then cumming down her throat
>>
I'll never know. My cock is 6 inches in circumference ..far too fat to fit down my girlfriend's throat. One of the disadvantages of getting with Virgin qt 3.14 and not a depraved slut
>>
It's underwhelming
>>
I've reenacted facial abuse videos with women. It's underwhelming as another anon said.
>>
File: Hugh+Keays+Byrne+lMsj0eev-MMm.jpg (30 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Hugh+Keays+Byrne+lMsj0eev-MMm.jpg
30 KB, 360x240
>>28172597
Would you say that it's
M E D I O C R E
>>
really good if they make it sloppy
youd think its impossible to do it dry but it is

better than pussy because theres no way in hell she feels good while you are doing it
seeing them suffer is a huge plus
>>
>>28172051
>getting with Virgin qt 3.14 and not a depraved slut
That's not an "or" question at all.
>>
>>28172597
>>28172672
Along these lines, it's a psychological thing.

If you get off on dominance, it's great. If you go into it expecting some great physical sensation, you may be underwhelmed.
>>
>>28172672
>you'll never see a girl look up at you with hate-filled eyes while you force her to gag on your cock
>>
>>28172727
they dont hate you
they want to be good enough really bad
the hate comes afterwards when gagging on your cock doesnt grant them special rights to your wallett
>>
Can't comment on throatfucking, since I've never gotten that, though I can say that it's damned awesome when a girl gets the whole thing down. Not just the throat, but the eyes...hnnng. Anyway, cumming down her throat is pretty boss. I'd compare it to an onahole, but I've never used one because I'm too lazy to clean the fucking things. In lieu of that, uh...hmm. I guess it's like a warm, wet, rippling embrace hugging and squeezing your dick, depending on how good she is at it.

Also, inb4 all the REEEEEEtards start calling me a normie. I am a broken man who shuns contact and despises females, but was not always thus.
>>
not as good as letting her just suck you off normally.
>>
>>28171781
Fuck euphoric, one of the best orgasms I've ever had.
>>
>>28172829
>I am a broken man who shuns contact and despises females, but was not always thus.

That's literally a normie.

If you choose to shun social/romantic/sexual life, then you are a normie. Robots are people who involuntarily have no social/sexual life.
>>
>>28173685
>expecting a normie who has shoved his cock down a girls throat to comprehend what a robot is
>>
I've never chummed down a girl's throat but I have facefucked a girl and made her deepthroat me.

It was really good but at the time I didn't fuck her hard enough because I was worried I was hurting her.

I now realise that girls like being taken command of and used for pleasure so really I should have properly grabbed her head and fucked her mouth and throat like a pussy instead of just weakly guiding her head slightly.

I think it's pretty rare for a girl to be able to deepthroat well though.
>>
>>28172704
It depends how good she is at keeping her teeth out of the way and giving head in general.

I found it pretty great.
>>
Honestly nothing special
>>
>>28172597

It feels good physically, but the real pleasure comes from the fact that it's essentially the ultimate way for a girl to show her submissiveness to you sexually. I usually have to ask my gf if I can cum in her mouth, but occasionally she'll just make me cum and swallow it without me even asking. I always make sure to show my appreciation to her afterwards.
>>
>>28171781
As a guy with a legit 8 inch dick, I have no idea. I've never met a girl who could actually deep throat. Most of them say they've done it before, but it always turns out their boyfriend who said he was 8 inches was actually 6 tops, and they only realize this once my actual 8 does more than just tickle the back of their throat and they can't fit the last few inches without gagging and throwing up.
>>
File: schmackity.jpg (12 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
schmackity.jpg
12 KB, 229x250
Its one thing to get head from an ugly girl, but throatfucking a stacy is a dream of mine.

Throatfucking to me is better then sex, because she can move her tongue, of course suck it, lick it, choke on it, etc.

Literally for all virgins in here, only go for the face, fuck a vagina. Even when I went in raw it wasn't even as good as head. Besides if you don't cum in 5 minutes then it gets really fucking boring and if she doesn't know what shes doing either then best believe you're in for a work out. I'd be covered in sweat after a sex session because the bitches wanna lay there like dead fish and shit.
>>
>>28171781
you mean mouth/facefucking? literally 99% of dudes don't even reach the throat with their average dicks lol.

that said something about taking her by the head and just pummeling her slut mouth until she's drooling all over her tits and struggling to breathe makes it feel so much better than normal sex.
>>
File: 1355245482881.jpg (72 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
1355245482881.jpg
72 KB, 600x803
>>28175593

Wait what son? I'm not going to say that blowjobs aren't fun, but the average vagina is easily better than the average vagina. The difference being that vagina's are organs evolved to pleasure penis', mouths are organs with an entirely different function that simply can be used to pleasure a penis. As a result, a mouth requires significantly greater skill to utilize properly.

Even just a throat fuck requires gag reflex control unless you guys are cool with her upchucking on your bed/floor, which most aren't down with.

If your lady is dead-fishing then she just sucks at sex. If anything I'm surprised you managed to fuck someone who was that bad at fucking but could still take your dick down her throat.
>>
Can't talk about throatfucking but I had my 1st orgasm from fellatio last weekend and it was pretty good
>>
File: 1455252825363.png (364 KB, 674x612) Image search: [Google]
1455252825363.png
364 KB, 674x612
>>28171781
Feels good man

Feels even better when you know she likes it
>>
>>28175782
>The average vagina is easily better than the average vagina

I know what you meant but still
>>
>>28175442
Another explanation is that their last bf had a cock with a downward tilt.

It's a little tricky but doable and satisfying to fully deepthroat an 8+ inch guy with a downward bend in his cock but it's extremely hard to deepthroat a guy with a straight cock that is properly hard.
>>
>>28171781
If she is actually making an effort to apply suction then it feels great.

You also have to be an asshole to enjoy it.
>>
File: 1365459607943.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1365459607943.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>>28175971

lmao nice catch. The human mind is a wonder.
>>
>>28175712
Can confirm. Couldn't reach her throat but cumming in her mouth was one of the most satisfying feelings
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.