[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You dont think women live on god-tier easy mode? In Mexico,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: lady100pesos.jpg (16 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
lady100pesos.jpg
16 KB, 511x288
You dont think women live on god-tier easy mode?

In Mexico, this 18 years old girl drove while drunk as fuck, almost runs an infant and an old woman, crashed and damaged four cars, tried to bribe police officers, and yet the only "punishment" she got was to pay a fine of aprox. 100 dollars.

Because of the video, she got popular and now has hundreds of thousands of followers, businesses offered her money to promote products, and people justify her actions because she is pretty

What's your opinion robots?

Video: https://youtu.be/whqVHG0PwP4
>>
who cares, it's in mexico
>>
Are there any pictures of her asshole?

And who cares, it's Mexico.
>>
>>28171130
>muh privilege theories
>muh identity politics

Go back to tumblr or /pol/, sweetheart
>>
>>28171130
Which of you mexibros is gonna off this puta?
>>
>>28171208
Isn't this a women hate board?
>>
>>28171130
>isolated, extreme example of your point

wow, you sure showed me
>>
Just get the Zetas or Gulf Cartel or Sinaloa to chop her head off.
>>
File: 1459436690000.jpg (24 KB, 351x419) Image search: [Google]
1459436690000.jpg
24 KB, 351x419
>100 pesos
>100 dollars
>>
Mexican girls are so fucking HOT omg

mmmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>28171457
>isolated

fucking lol how can someone be so retarded?
>>
Attractive men get special treatment by police, too.
>>
She's hot though, I'd punish her with my 6-incher.
>>
>>28171605
no they don't
In fact attractive men often get treated like shit because they are more masculine and therefore scarier
>>28171824
She needs to get punished by a dominant 10 inch long mayate pene
>>
Cop here. Honestly, I'd let her off easy as well. Yes, just because she's cute as fuck.
>>
>>28171130
>yet the only "punishment" she got was to pay a fine of aprox. 100 dollars.

That's like three years salary down there, jackass. Might sound light to you, but for a citizen, that would be like a billion bucks Americano.
>>
>>28171933
>n fact attractive men often get treated like shit because they are more masculine and therefore scarier
you're talking about niggers, aren't you?
>>
>>28171933
I mean legitimate Chads who are beautiful specimens, not low-tier high test Chads who commit heinous violence.
>>
>>28172177
Kek, obvious bait. But no it isn't faggot. It's really nothing and she definitely isn't from a minimum wage income family.
>>
Life is easy when you are gorgeous and you know it. Though if she doesn't watch it she will be fat in no time, look at her upper arms.
>>
>>28171130
>In Mexico

yeah sounds about right
>>
>>28171130
I want to impregnate her to be honest
>>
>>28171605
All attractive people get a degree of special treatment, but attractive women are treated like straight-up goddesses
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (20 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
20 KB, 299x300
>>28171130
Mexico is also notorious for having a ludicrously corrupt judicial system. That probably played a part also. And I know that if I lived in a shithole country like that, I'd want to exploit the shit out of every possible resource at my disposal too.

Doesn't make her any less of a criminal, though.
>>
ni que estuviera tan buena pinche morra
>>
Would she have been shot in the US?
>>
>>28171130
Ah Mexico. Dear Mexicans,

You can move a mountain with enough power, but do you have the intelligence to see that the mountain is not gone, but moved? No Mexicans, you don't have the intelligence. Sorry. You always go from one authoritarian rule to another. This applies to most of South America as well. Just now getting their shit together...

From,
anon
>>
>>28171206
>asshole

Literally shit tier.
>>
>>28172177
Fucking autistic. My buddy's rent down there is $5,600 dollars (American currency translation, so like $56,000 pesos) per month, and he's rolling in money still.
>>
>>28173212
Says the fag who has a choice between an authoritarian woman who gives zero shits about her subordinates and an authoritarian business magnate who also treats his subordinates like shit.
>>
>>28173290
>$5,600 a month for rent
we don't believe you, you need more people
not even going to look up the stats, we know you're lying
>>
>>28171130
attractive women do. We ugly girls don't have life on easy mode.
>>
>>28171130
> businesses offered her money to promote products
>Corona!
kek
>>
>>28171130
>all women are young and hot
>>
>>28171130
Don't you mean 100 pesos
>>
>>28174035
being a skinny white girl pretty much automatically makes you got to most men
>>
>>28171208
grown up right here
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.