[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the average furry in a fursuit has gotten more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: fursuit_buddies_by_kium.jpg (161 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
fursuit_buddies_by_kium.jpg
161 KB, 900x675
Reminder that the average furry in a fursuit has gotten more action than you.
>>
maybe i should buy a fursuit, then. perhaps a coyote, or a wildebeest.
>>
Getting gay sex is girl tier easy mode, even a robot could get that at any moment on Grindr.
>>
Join us. Yiff in hell with us. Become us.
>>
with other gay retards in fursuits boy I'm really missing out
>>
Good. Furries are cancer that ruin every community they get their hands or paws lol on
>>
Gay sex is EASY to get.

I'm straight and I've accidentally gotten gay sex.
>>
Even if it's with women, I've never met an attractive furry girl. There will be some, granted, but even then they'll go for the Chad furry guys. Or more accurately dykes.
>>
>>28171083
Gay sex doesnt count. Ive been asked out by fagots before
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 813x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 813x1280
You can go on grindr or craigslist and have sex within 30 mins. Grindr is fucking insane to the point people initiate when you don't even have a pic.

The real struggle is getting a monogamous relationship because 99% of fags don't want one.
>>
>>28171294
this sort of shit is the worst and you're rolling the dice for 1/10 chance of an STD or getting pozd. I don't wanna explain how I know this shit.
>>
>>28171294
Depends, a lot of it is older guys from my experience. They tend to be really promiscuous and just straight to the point, while younger ones are a bit more talkative. Did find a few furries, none of which were attractive.
>>
File: 6RsVwKe.jpg (86 KB, 735x879) Image search: [Google]
6RsVwKe.jpg
86 KB, 735x879
>>28171356

Well that makes it about equal to "the action furries get".
>>
File: 1458059847209.jpg (65 KB, 621x755) Image search: [Google]
1458059847209.jpg
65 KB, 621x755
>>28171437
>this whole picture
how is he not in jail yet?
>>
>>28171437
man furries are huge sluts. more to do with them being gay than furry though
>>
>>28171516
Bi guy here, can confirm we're all kinda slutty. I think it's cause there's no risk of pregnancy and guys like aggression, unlike girls who are far too picky.

Although I'm kinda picky with guys, but even then I barely pull girls but on tinder I'm getting guys constantly. Maybe it's just that guys are more desperate iunno. More cock for me either way.
>>
>>28171562
instead of getting a baby in you, you can get a nice HIV bug inside of you. except that one doesn't go away after 18 years
>>
>>28171083
you just made what was an ok day shitty OP thanks
>>
>>28171595
Condoms exist. I know straight people don't use em enough but girls are picky even without a risk of pregnancy
>>
>>28171686
>sex with a condom on
absolutely pointless. thats like eating with a latex coating over your tongue
>>
>>28171083

>Reminder that the average furry in a fursuit has much more powerful body odor than you.

They never wash those fucking suits.
>>
Eh, I'm 23 and a gay virgin. I don't know if I'm supposed to feel bad about that.
>>
>>28171728
Well I'm more of a bottom so I wouldn't know but from guys I've talked to its only a slight reduction in pleasure. Don't wanna know what's up with your dick.
>>
>>28171083
This is very true.

Also, Lawyer Furry reporting back in.
>>
File: skeptical black man.gif (486 KB, 346x201) Image search: [Google]
skeptical black man.gif
486 KB, 346x201
>>28171236
>Furry Chads
>>
>>28171083
Reminder that having a girlfriend and having sex wont stop it, you'll still be like me unable to sleep hating everything. It helps to block the stuff out, but its still there and it wont go away.
>>
>going to furry convention in may
>gonna yiff my bf in suit
>gonna walk around with my cum inside him all day

hope to see some furiends there :3
>>
>>28171437

That's one fucking sobering chart.

Found a cap of the post that went with this chart on Hotwheels' site: http://imgur.com/gallery/2B3ckou

>enjoy epidemiology
>furries, not so much, but whatever
>>
And now I want some cock but can't use grindr cause stuff downloads on my mum's phone too. Thanks faggots.
>>
>>28171236
There's plenty of hot furry girls, you just have to know where to find them. I know from experience.
>>
>>28171516

I'm not sure if this chart represents one convention or even if these are all encounters from one year.

That said...the worst part of this, if true, is that people around the two major players (RicoTiger and Sephius, according to the chartmaker), is that they actively conspiring to keep knowledge about their HIV+ status secret out of some fucked-up dominance game.

Hopefully, that's bullshit. If not, that's really fucked up.
>>
>>28173264
Where would you find them? Wouldn't mind weird furry fucking. So long as they don't want me in a fursuit and smell decent I don't mind.
>>
>>28173301
I find them at furry conventions, usually after the main con closes and everyone moves to the hotel room parties. My fursuit is usually a good conversation starter.
>>
>>28173301
I had a hot furry friend for a while. Most of them don't actually own fursuits, just erp on furry websites. I think my friend used F-list a lot.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.