[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MeanwhiIe on Bizarro /r9k/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: bizzaro-world.jpg (110 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
bizzaro-world.jpg
110 KB, 650x365
MeanwhiIe on Bizarro /r9k/...
>>
I sure do love women
>>
*bes smart*
>>
File: 1424340900882.jpg (21 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1424340900882.jpg
21 KB, 228x221
normies pls stay
>>
What's up with these friendless losers posting here. Don't they know that this is he place for popular people only?
>>
I'm a man btw
>>
>>28170714
malebot thread
>>
God I fucking hate having agirlfriend.
>>
Twitter "When" memes are really funny
>>
[Spoiler] l'm fine [/spoiler]
>>
File: planet-earth-space.jpg (245 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
planet-earth-space.jpg
245 KB, 1680x1050
>>28170714
Meanwhile on Bizarro Bizarro /r9k/...
>>
>>28170839
>>28171073
Malebot feels? Malebot feels.
>tfw gf
>>
Men cannot be robots. If somebody claims to be a malebot ignore their post because they're either a girl trolling or they're an attention whore who comes here to get attention from thirsty beta females.

>tfw big dick
>tfw can't get blowjob without teeth or insert fully
Is it worth being alive?

Hey blackbots, reminder that your race is being driven to extinction by big white cocks. You CANNOT compete.

The quality of posting here has skyrocketed over the last eight years. Everybody here is incredibly intelligent and thoughtful, and I'm glad to be a part of a cummunity that consistently puts their greatest effort into providing entertaining and enlightening posts. Out of all of the users here, it is pretty apparent that far and away the best are the gentlemen from reddit, particularly /r/4chan. Whenever you see a good post, please upload it to /r/4chan to attract more of their user base here, they're all insightful and hilarious people.
>>
I sure am loving this job at McDonalds, me and the boys smoke a doobster behind the dumpster every break. The boss knows but he doesn't do anything, sucker. It's not like I need this job to feed and clothe myself anyway, I'm going to make it B I G and ain't a damn soul going to stand in my way.
>>
File: 1446496946931.jpg (103 KB, 1105x1055) Image search: [Google]
1446496946931.jpg
103 KB, 1105x1055
>>28170747

Gosh I just love it when tripfriends post! They always have something insightful and clever to add to the conversation, and seeing their names pop up is always a welcome sight.

Keep posting, tripfriends!
>>
>>28171668
*farts on u*
>>
File: comfy neet.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy neet.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
Thank you for your contribution, wage earner. You truly deserve it.
>>
>>28170714
MeanwhiIe on Bizarro /r9k/.

>Man I'm so sick of pulling 10/10's every night
>Tfw gf
>I love myself
>Tfw invited to like 4 different parties on friday ugh
>>
>>28170714
I want to kill myself whenever I walk down the empty streets and see those fucking 250 lbs, 5' 2" women living with their mothers through the windows. Why did I have to be born to a fucking nuclear family with a strong male role model?

You want to know what I do every night while you're playing 10/10 vidya and drinking yourself to sleep alone? I'm at a fucking club, surrounded by friends who respect me, and all I fucking do is have sex and receive high wages for little work.

Just end it all desu familia
>>
File: 2v4kajowgums.png (21 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
2v4kajowgums.png
21 KB, 640x400
>>28171740
This post shows how grateful we NEETs are. Wage earners are truly great people .
>>
File: tumblr_nobmj7XhuF1sgt132o1_500.jpg (80 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nobmj7XhuF1sgt132o1_500.jpg
80 KB, 500x750
>you will never be anything other than Chad

JUST
>>
Green flags for girls?

>showing individuality by dying hair unnatural, bright hair colors, piercings other than ear, and tattoos
>smokes
>raises children on her own
>>
I have a problem fellow Chads.
>go to my 9-5 job
>10/10 Stacy coworker flirts with me
>go to the bar with friends and have a good time
>Another 10/10 Stacy flirts with me and offers to by me a drink
>everywhere I go a 10/10 Stacy wants me

How could I go about cheating without being caught? I am married and I wouldn't want my wife or my wife's son to find out.
>>
These bitches are going to stay in my nice pants with their sopping wet pussies.

I miss Jonathan.
>>
>>28170714
>cohesive rational board-wide consensus on most issues
>>
Hanged out with all my friends today and had fun
>>
Man all of my problems are caused by myself. I admit everything wrong in my life can either be changed, or ignored.

I really feel like trying today to make myself better.
>>
life is beautiful
my workplace appreciates me, the pay is good
my wife is loving, our second baby is on the way
and we meet every weekend with my friends

sure feels good to be alive
>>
Think I'll log off and go outside for a while. I just can't spend all day sitting in front of a computer.
>>
when ur gf says she only wants a bj O__O
smash dat like button homies
>>
>>28173054

Yeah man it's such a beautiful day, I can't stand being cooped up inside. Might call the bros and hit the town, you know what I mean aha ;)
>>
File: 1461736496845.png (362 KB, 450x453) Image search: [Google]
1461736496845.png
362 KB, 450x453
>>28171668
What the hell? An anon respondingnpositively to a tripfaggot posting?

I must be on bizzaro /r9k/ - oh wait, I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, my post was so high in content (71.7% content), that I got muted for 4.2 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
My parents just told me how proud of me they are and to not even worry about getting a job since I already contribute so much to the family.
>>
>>28170714

does anyone have any ideas for helping out the Syrian refugees? I'd love to but my son and I are already living at my girlfriend's home.

Anyway, have a good day. I will pray on it and get back to you guys.

Cheers :)
>>
I love myself and love life
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.