[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any women here care to explain why women as a whole don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 1600x831) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 1600x831
Can any women here care to explain why women as a whole don't just ask guys out?

Men are the least picky about who they go out with, meaning they are less likely to reject women than women are to reject men.
This means women should be the ones asking men out because it would start the most amount of relationships and is the only logical way to approach things.

But for some reason we have it backwards in real life.

Why is this?
>>
I'm not sure, t b h.

I asked a guy to hang out with me yesterday. He said sure and now we're going to hang out on Saturday.

I feel like many girls put SO much emphasis on validation from men, and to lose that validation would be extremely hurtful.
>>
Fuck off beta faggot, go back to /SOC/
>>
They do. They just ask Chad
>>
>>28169518
Listen guy, a man has to ask a girl out.

That's just how it works
>>
>>28169518
>only logical way to approach things

There are biological reasons why we're the seekers and they're the pickers.
>>
Women are cowards.
>>
Women typically don't feel a need for sex like men do. They desire relationships but most have a "it'll happen when it happens" mindset and just try and have fun doing whatever gives them pleasure: clubbing, sports, crafts, blogging, whatever
>>
>>28169645
>>28169636
Seems stupid and arbitrary do you ask me
>>
>>28169725
You don't have to understand it, but it's pretty obvious why it's the way it is.
>>
>>28169742
Well maybe you could help me if you explained it
>>
>>28169636

Unless you are a manlet, that shit will land you in prison.
>>
>>28169758
Men has dicks and sperm, women have vaginas and a baby making factory in their bellies. Men want to shoot their sperm into the baby making factory, but only if the woman finds them attractive enough to let them do that.
>>
>>28169783
So, why don't women just seek out the best potential mate instead of jabbing a bunch just ask her?

Also what you said really doesn't have any relation to men biologically needing to ask out women.
>>
>>28169711
>Women typically don't feel a need for sex like men do
L O L
O
L
>>
>>28169783
In other words, women have the biological and psychological ability to wait out for the best mate.

We're just animals, no matter how much biological determinism or free will we have or don't have.
>>
>>28169833
>jabbing
*having
>>
>>28169841
They dont.
BAIT
>>
Personally, it's because I'm too shy and awkward to approach anyone, period ;_;
Also, because of the stereotype that men fuck anything with a vagina, getting rejected by a man would make them feel that there is something seriously wrong with them. Which is probably they would rather just wait for the guys to ask them out.
>>
>>28169833
>So, why don't women just seek out the best potential mate instead of jabbing a bunch just ask her?

That's their end goal, doesn't always work out. Women have shelf lives shorter than men.

>Also what you said really doesn't have any relation to men biologically needing to ask out women.

Men compete with each other to win the affections of a particular girl, meaning that girl will weigh through her options and deny those she doesn't like until she finds a suitable mate. Asking a woman out is the human way of setting up the foundation to sex town.

A woman doesn't need to ask a man out when all the men are clammering to ask her out.
>>
>Why is this?

because they don't need to.

think about it. at any given moment, ANY 5/10 and above woman has hundreds of men she can choose from, all pining for her attention and asking her out. they just have to accept the most attractive one's offer.
>>
>>28169889
>They dont.
You're a virgin with no real life experience with women and you fell for the "women don't really like sex, it's like a favor we do to men" meme. Idiot.
>>
>>28169898
>women have shorter shelf lives
that would work the other way logically, she should be the aggressive one if she has a shorter time span
>guys are asking her out
doesn't mean anything, you see girls on here all the time whining about how they either get no guys attention or only guys they hate
why would they not ask guys out then if they have no better options they like?

your entire argument seems circular around the idea that it's the way it is because its the way it is
which makes no sense logically and makes you look like you have no clue what you're talking about
>>
They do all the time, just because you don't get asked out doesn't mean it never happens. Average looking guys always think girls never make the first move, believe me they do, just not on you.
>>
Because asking out is a western social construct.
>>
>>28169971
>that would work the other way logically, she should be the aggressive one if she has a shorter time span

No it wouldn't, because again, she's already getting hassled by 100 different dudes.

>doesn't mean anything, you see girls on here all the time whining about how they either get no guys attention or only guys they hate
why would they not ask guys out then if they have no better options they like?

Girls on here whine and complain about not getting chad you fucking dink. They still get hit on by cringey betalords and obviously a cringey betalord isn't the best option for nearly any girl. She always has better options.

>your entire argument seems circular around the idea that it's the way it is because its the way it is

That's because it IS the way it is. We're hard wired animals, what can't you understand about that?

>which makes no sense logically and makes you look like you have no clue what you're talking about

You're the one asking these obvious questions seemingly without a clue in your vapid cavernous skull. You keep saying "logically this and logically that" when women DON'T THINK LOGICALLY. Holy fuck how new are you?
>>
>>28170051
>more circular "it is because it is" garbage
how about you just shut your mouth until you come up with some reasoning that isn't completely illogical and circular?
>>
>>28170085
You're a fucking moron, you know that? I'm trying to be helpful and explain it to you but you already have your preconceived notions about women.

Get fucked, you're hopeless.
>>
>>28169959
No. They just arent horny as much as men are.
>>
>>28169518
the only men who complain about this are betas, because they have no balls and are afraid to hit on girls

as such even if women were the ones asking people out they wouldn't go to you anyway. Often times girls do give out signals or do the engaging. Every time I've seen this happen it was apparent the guy was the type other girls would clearly want

>scene musician
>gang member
>quiet buff guy with high test face
>>
File: 5-kennanlongt.jpg (36 KB, 486x600) Image search: [Google]
5-kennanlongt.jpg
36 KB, 486x600
>>28169900
>ANY 5/10 and above woman has hundreds of men she can choose from, all pining for her attention and asking her out
This is pretty dumb. It's like that if a woman goes on a dating site but not in real life.

You're correct that women just don't need to ask though. Women do everything they do to be beautiful and desired. The feminine role is a passive one. Women know that a lot of random men will go out with them, so they feel more special if they sit around on their ass until some other guy risks rejection to ask them out.

Women do not want to go out with men who are afraid of asking them out. When they like a man they usually send signals and hope that he initiates, because if he doesn't he either isn't interested or he isn't worth it. Women despise passivity or timidness in men.
>>
>>28170085
Do you walk all the way to the post office when it's already in your mailbox? Do you think that's "logical?"
>>
They do. Its called
A SMILE and a look into your eyes.
They are subtle about it.
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>he doesnt know how weed smells like
>>
>>28169833
Men will fuck +80% of females.

Females will fuck less than 20% of males. They want the best possible mate they can get so they are the ones to apply filters.

Listen/read Rollo's book 'The rationale male' if you want to know more. He explains it perfectly.
>>
>>28170238
>+80%

Speak for yourself, dude
>>
>>28170110
>"it is because it is"
>"trust me becuase I think I'm right"
>"uhh, I'm trying to redpill you, stop poking holes and pointing out my shitty argument"
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>28170403
>"it's logical"
>"seems stupid and arbitrary"
>"should should should"

Listen to yourself.
>>
I've had one girl tell me that I was gorgeous and she didn't look too bad herself.

That was the high point in my life.
>>
There's no viable men near where I live and if there are they either aren't going to like me or there is no way for me to meet them and I am undateable
>>
>>28170500
Being told you're attractive by a girl is probably one of the best feels ever.
>>
>>28170515
Honestly gave me a boost and made me believe I actually look like a 6/7 out of 10.

I don't think girls realise that it's nice for them to tell a male that they're good looking cause we can be just as insecure as females.
>>
>>28170515
even if she's young it doesn't matter if you don't like her back. All it really does is raise your self esteem in a factual sense. Like "oh, now I know some girls think I look good. huh, I never knew that" So it gives you a little more confidence. But I don't think them saying it in itself makes me feel good
>>
>>28170111
Then explain to me Yaoi, DeviantArt, and FanFiction
>>
>>28170548
>>28170670
Biggest confidence boost I ever got was a girl telling me that her and all of her friends "Find you extremely hot."
>>
>>28169959
Most guys would fuck an attractive girl anywhere at any time under any circumstances, if women don't feel the same then guess what: they don't have the same sex drive as men. Sorry your retarded feminist education taught you otherwise.

More proof is in the fact that men often masturbate daily and most women hardly masturbate at all, or fail to achieve proper orgasms because they're just not horny enough often enough.
>>
>>28169518

I had two women ask me out and I rejected them both.

I'm sure rejection weighs more heavily on a woman than a man. A man can just get back up and go to another woman. A woman would be self-conscious and socially embarrassed.

One of the women had 6 of her friends come sit with me at a table in my university cafeteria with her. She told me she though I was cute with a very red face in a very nervous voice. I asked "Seriously?" while I rubbed the back of my neck embarrassingly. Never spoke to her again.

Other chick wanted me to go on a date with her. I never agreed to it and I never went.

I felt bad for them because they both were crushed and I would have definitely dated them. I thought it was a trick, that they were lying, and that it was too embarrassing and too sudden to take in.

And now I'm still a kissless virgin at 25.
>>
>>28170962
> She told me she though I was cute with a very red face in a very nervous voice. I asked "Seriously?" while I rubbed the back of my neck embarrassingly. Never spoke to her again.

Holy fuck you for sure shattered what little self esteem she had for life. You're evil.
>>
>>28171007

Yeah, I didn't realize how bad it actually was until I got home and thought about it.

It was a shame too, I thought she was pretty cute and we shared a lot of classes together. She was a quiet and shy cutie virgin. Basically a fembot irl. Also played on the field hockey team so she was fit and had a nicely toned butt.

Felt so terrible for it, but I'm a social retard. I just avoided her because I didn't know what to do.
>>
>>28170962
>I asked "Seriously?" while I rubbed the back of my neck embarrassingly.

JUST LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE ANIMES
>>
>>28171118

I smiled and looked down when I did it too.

Felt so terrible about it because not only did she get rejected by me, she got rejected in front of all of her friends too, who came to support her and warm me up.

I'm a dummy.
>>
File: a.png (182 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
a.png
182 KB, 400x306
>>28169779
Just use your leprechaun magic to escape
>>
File: tacobell.jpg (9 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
tacobell.jpg
9 KB, 213x250
>>28169518
Men chase, we select. Stop being a baby. If you aren't ugly/fat/gross, we'll say yes.
>>
>>28171675
>you do all the work, and I'll tell you when you can stop.
sounds fair to me desu.
>>
>>28171156

Just think about all the beta men who got rejected by stacy types, its just karma in the universe.
>>
>>28169518
I assume it's because men want sex more than women?

Like, desirable men who arnt super interested in sex are SWAMPED with women trying to sleep with them.

It's like a value based thing
>>
>>28169518
women find forwardness in men attractive
>>
>>28171811

But I would have gone out with them gladly, I just was too surprised and thought it was a trick.

Let this be a lesson to fembots, some guys are too thick and shy to understand your actions and act on them. You gotta be upfront about what you mean and want and then let us process it.
>>
>>28169518
they don't have to, and there's no reason for them to do it if they don't have to

L I T E R A L L Y that simple
>>
File: NerdGetsGirl740x500.jpg (36 KB, 740x500) Image search: [Google]
NerdGetsGirl740x500.jpg
36 KB, 740x500
>>28169518
Current gf asked me out. Been dating for 3 years now and fuck everyday. Never have to worry about her leaving/cheating because she wants me that badly. Feels good man.
>>
>>28171675
>misusing the ceebreeze pic
rot in hell fag
>>
>>28171772
Life is not fair friendo.
>>
File: 1444682805838.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1444682805838.png
121 KB, 258x245
>>28171675
>If you aren't ugly/fat/gross, we'll say yes.
I seriously hope nobody takes this seriously, women say no to literally everyone who isn't Chad.
>>
>>28169518
Feminists tend to approach guys, as they don't concern themselves with gender roles...

Oh, yeah, you hate feminists...
>>
File: 1348383470023.jpg (601 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
1348383470023.jpg
601 KB, 1250x1250
>>28172259
Incorrect. the first man to enter my vagina was overweight and a video game addict. He was nice and had no major social problems. He wasn't super attractive but he didn't play the victim and was a nice boy.
>>
>>28171910
>gf asked me out
>she's not attractive to me
>really into me
I'm so torn but it's only been a month so I could end it fairly easily
>>
>>28172324

You gave your chastity to a man you didn't care about. Are you happy with yourself?
>>
i've messaged a handful of guys on tinder. most dont respond. One guy did and we hung out, but he told me it was a red flag when girls send the first message, so I stopped
>>
>>28172355
At the time I did care, we grew apart and broke up. I regret nothing.
>>
>>28169518
They ask me out, but I'm hot so take that for what you will.
>>
>>28172324
Stop getting robots' hopes up you bitch, you know that it isn't normal for a girl to let some fat autist into her life.
>>
>>28172290
>Feminists tend to approach guys
only to screech at them for being born a white male.
>>
>>28169585
>girl btw

Fuck off
>>
>>28170502
And notice how nobody ever responds to the things I write/say. Nobody wants to date me. And you guys say guys are the only ones who can be lonely
>>
>>28170719
Girls have a sex drive, but not to the same extent as guys. All those things you listed have a non-sexual element that is the majority. Explicit fanart and fanfiction does exist, but it's mostly stuff about relationship and feelings~.

Testosterone is directly linked to a high sex drive. Generally, guys have more of it, girls have less of it.
>>
File: 1339621555509.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1339621555509.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>28172396
maybe if you guys stopped blaming everyone else for your problems you'd get somewhere?
>>
>>28172479

What do you mean by viable? Maybe you should lower your standards because your standards are unrealistic for what you are. Or maybe you should just stay a virgin until you meet a man you'd like to marry.

>implying you are a virgin
>implying fembots can understand a man's loneliness
>>
>>28172479

Explain viable and location. I live in the middle of nowhere so I can sympathize with that.
>>
do feminists think it's patriarchal for society to expect men to ask women out? isn't it?
>>
File: st. rodge.jpg (155 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
st. rodge.jpg
155 KB, 1000x665
>>28169518
I dunno, probably because they're mean fun hating cunts who sate themselves by rejecting me.
>>
>>28172290
Feminists are actually regressive when it comes to societal roles for men and women despite saying the opposite.
>>
>>28172809
I live in a shitty city in saskatchewan, everyone here is the son of a farmer and they either act all the same or they already have a normie girlfriend, on the off chance a guy is cool and not normie as fuck even he has a normie girlfriend because of how scarce guys are here. I would probably have to move just go get a mate. It would be better than settling though, nobody here piques my interest and it probably wouldn't be a good idea to pretend to like them just because I am lonely. It gets tempting to do a casual fuck and throw it in the past just to get some form of affection but I am not a degenerate. Plus, again, all the guys around me don't seem like the kind of guy i would ever date
>>
>>28173047
>Canada

Chances are you're a fat, awkward loser that smokes weed. Every Canadian woman I've ever met was disgusting.

Oh well, I'm sure you'll find a nice Asian man to pollute your genes with.
>>
>>28173110
>anecdotal evidence
Wew lad for a second there I assumed you were gonna say something insightful. Kill yourself anon
>>
>>28173139

It's not anecdotal. Canadian women overwhelming voted for Trudeau and unironically like him.
>>
>>28173047

That's hilarious.

You're from saskatchewan?

Me too. Southern-ish.
>>
>>28170962
>>28171060
>>28171156
>>28171885

I can relate to you a lot. I'm a 20 year old kissless virgin but looking back I think I had a few chances, at least to have a gf.

One girl said I had nice hair, the other said my eyes were cute (?). I thought they were joking at the time but thinking back they were both fairly shy and I can't remember seeing them with bf's at the time.. Another one tried to drag me off to lunch and high-fived me for no reason but I weaselled out of it because I panicked that I would have nothing to say.

I'm a fucking idiot. I'm so cowardly I've never even tried because I'd probably be embarrassing. At this point I think I've blown all my chances. I barely ever talk to any women outside of my family and I'm more depressed and anxious than ever. What a disaster.
>>
>>28173190

If you're not in college, it's almost impossible to find women again. Just letting you know that now.
>>
>>28173047

Damn. Shit sucks anon, but I know the struggle actually. I live in a small rural town in northern Indiana and it's same deal. All the single ladies are methheads, single mothers, or three times my weight, not counting how little in common we actually have because of the overall mindset and, naturally, me having non-mainstream interests. Fuck settling though. Stay strong and steer clear of the degeneracy. 27 and still abstaining here.
>>
>>28173190

None of that silliness means they wanted to fuck you anon
>>
>women start asking out men
>now even more people are in relationshits
>you now have even less chance because you will always know who a girl is interested in (it won't be you)
>>
>>28170167
That's bullshit, a lot of women look at me and smile. No way any of them want to date me.

29 year old virgin here
>>
File: 1302755069241_ORIGINAL.jpg (30 KB, 450x308) Image search: [Google]
1302755069241_ORIGINAL.jpg
30 KB, 450x308
>>28173110
>Chances are you're a fat, awkward loser that smokes weed.
extremely accurate characterization of canadian women, but no one here will ever admit this.
>>
>>28169628
This, the reason nobody asks out men like us because women hate us and even after she gains a hundred pounds and has four bastard children she will see herself as "above" us.
>>
>>28173250

Next time one smiles, go up and talk to them. What do you have to lose at this point? Nearly 30 years and still a virgin it can't get lower than that. No offense..
>>
>>28173185
Lol so you know what I mean by they're all farmers and everybody's a normie? Nothing against farmers, they're based as fuck, but I can't mesh with my peers. I am too addicted to technology and too socially awkward, there are pretty much no people like me around where I live. I have agoraphobia just from being so scared of social situations and meeting people. I am central-west ish
>>
>>28173280
Ok fine fuck, you guys just happened to be right this one time, but it was purely a coincidence. I ate a whole bag of chips which I don't normally do, and I just happened to be smoking weed right now too. Its all true, all of it
>>
>>28173280
>that shitty spliff
>>
>>28172837
They believe that Chad should be their personal slave and that all other men should be either dead or live underground and be far from her sight.
>>
>>28170823
women got same sex drive as men, but having sex for a woman is way more riskier for women than for men because:
-risk of getting pregnant
-risk of getting no orgasm, so somehow "wasted time", while a men would usually always get an orgasm..
>>
>>28173110
My Spanish teacher was Canadian. She was one of the fattest people I ever met, but she was really nice.
>>
It's more socially accepted or expected that guys do it so it seems awkward for a girl to do it since it's fairly uncommon.
>>
>>28173388

hahaha, yeah. Do I ever.

It's can be hell for a robot in trades. There's lot's of decent people out there, but 50% of them are so normie that my very presence disturbs them. But, there's never been any getting around that. I know that feel, anon.
>>
>>28169518
>Can any women here care to explain why women as a whole don't just ask guys out?

They do. When I got my first kiss, the girl made all the moves because I was such a bitch. Remained a bitch and she lost interest. I'm trying now though, but I think it's to late.
>>
>>28173614
Lol my only chance is to move and take up hobbies relevant to my interests and hope by luck I happen to meet anyone at all. Its just my anxiety, the only reason I am a neet and painfully awkward that I was always scared of fucking up in the world or making an ass of myself. I planned to move anyway, I just don't know where, I don't know anyone anywhere and its still scary as fuck. Meeting people online is a pain, being myself is a pain, life is a pain. Throwing myself into the world now would just be a nightmare. My plan is to start small and move up from there, baby steps.
>>
>>28173204
I know, I'm doomed.

>>28173209
I also know that. But I couldn't even flirt or ask them out because of how timid I am. Doesn't bode well.
>>
>>28169518
Because then women would have to risk facing rejection.

We can't let stacy's poor feelings get hurt
>>
>>28169602
I'm crying because I lost my last save harbor, which was this board, to people like you!
>>
>>28173721

>I was always scared of fucking up in the world or making an ass of myself

That's going to happen eventually, anon. It's unavoidable.

Anxiety is terrible though, I can't sleep well if I have something important to do the next day. Don't be spooped, but I'm giving you my email. I seldom meet anyone from my province on here.

[email protected]
>>
>>28170126
This is completly right I am always the quiet type and when college classes start I always sit by myself and girls always come around me giving me signal and sometimes asking me out.
This is literally me.
>quiet buff guy with high test face
>>
>>28169518
Because girls become betas in front of men of worth
>>
>>28169628

Honestly, this.

I have a black Chad friend. He goes to Barnes&Nobles once in a while to score nerdy chicks. All he literally have to do is sit there and girls will approach him to conversate.

I've done the same thing but no one approaches me, ever. Which is really sad because I'm too beta to approach girls.
>>
>>28176265

Sounds like a good idea but I could not pull that off. It would be hard to concentrate reading (what would I even read?) while looking around for girls and shit. I'd probably just sperg out after 30 mins and leave.
>>
>>28169518
Not that women have pride or shame or anything exactly, but they don't want to feel foolish by doing something like putting themselves out there and at risk. If only they cared more about their vagina not getting raped than their "feelings" being hurt for a few seconds.
There's a few reasons they won't do it, and the big one, besides saving face and never having to be the one in the wrong, to be the one who gets rejected, it's that it's all a game to her and she knows the guy will see her as easy if she goes to him first. She's got to win, to get his dick inside her without begging, so it's like she won him.
>>
>>28176308

He pulls it off all the time. He just picks some random book. The 50 Laws of Power or some shit like that. The point is, he just sits there and girls will approach him once in a while. I've seen it happen.

I've done the same by myself but nada, ever.
>>
>>28169518
>why women as a whole don't just ask guys out?

supply and demand, if you had food left on your doorstep every morning, how often would you be seen at the local supermarket?

If women were approaching me every night I went out, what reason would I have to approach?
>>
>>28172467
>Can any women here care to explain

>OMG WHY ARE WOMEN COMMENTING WTF THIS IS SO UNEXPECTED
>>
I'm five foot four and a sickly, skeletal nerd. I really don't think I'm what is considered to be a "chad" here but what ever. So far every relationship I've been in I've been asked out. Including the one I'm in now. She sent me like $80 worth of goddamn flowers on valentine's day. She also asked me to move in with her, which will be happening next week.
>>
>>28176891
Don't fuck this up senpai, don't let the r9k rhetoric be right
>>
File: 1424055139510.jpg (36 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1424055139510.jpg
36 KB, 500x350
>>28169783
>Women don't want me to shoot my sperm in their baby making factories
>Do it anyway
>>
>>28169585
>to lose that validation would be extremely hurtful.

For you.
>>
It's a social norm. If she didn't follow it she'd FEEL outcast. In her head perhaps it would confirm the worst that she's undesirable by the opposite sex if she has to do the asking.

I've always liked that social norm. I basically have the power to validate women by being the one who asks, even if I'm a KV.
>>
>>28176926
I'm trying not to. She's super nice
>>
>>28176980
Their baby making factories aren't your cum towel.
>>
File: McRide.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
McRide.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>28170500
Because you really earned that compliment, right? Oh wait, no you didn't, you were born with your appearance and it has no relation to who you actually are.

Nice "high point", you fucking idiot.
>>
>>28177786
>Knocks others down to feel better about his pathetic self.
>>
>>28177854
Not knocking anyone down, just saying you need to reassess your priorities if you actually care about your appearance or what people think of it.
>>
>>28177931

>muh "i'm above everything" attitude

Fuck off with this horseshit, everyone has an ego you faggot.
>>
File: 1460324918695.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1460324918695.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>28178002
On the contrary, not everyone has to be a retard just because you are. Basing your self-worth on your genes is idiotic, and every second you spend thinking about how you look is a wasted second you'll never get back.
>>
>>28178081

Sure thing special snowflake, I'm sure you are above it all, then will shitpost a bunch of mfw no gf posts. Humans have to base their value on what others think, we are social creatures who rely on groups to survive. You are a fucking retard and it is sad how bad you are trying to deny it.
>>
>>28169628
they have chad sensing powers, they won't approach a 9/10 introvert male model looking guy but would an 8/10 extroverted chad
>>
>>28178120
I don't want a gf, I prefer friendships to relationships. Of course I want to fuck, but hookers exist so I don't need to be attractive in order to do that.

And feel free to go on thinking your happiness is tied to the opinions of others, the only one you're hurting is yourself.
>>
>>28172376
>we grew apart and broke up

Incredibly long shot, but that's a strange way to say "I routinely cheated on my boyfriend with Chris", Caitlin.
>>
>>28176265
>white nerd girls approach black man at barnes and noble

you must live in the city of cucksville in the land of autistopia, because this doesn't happen on earth.
>>
>>28178293
>said the 14 year old, wholly oblivious to the irony of his self-defeating argument
>>
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
>>28178646
In what way is it self defeating, and why do you think I'm 14 years old?
>>
>>28178685
Read your argument once again, from start to finish, and go to bed. You have school tomorrow!
>>
>>28169518
It goes both ways dude idk what the fuck you're talking about. right? like women can ask men out. I've asked men out. *holds up hand* maybe they just don't like you :\
>>
>>28169518
i can generally get by only getting asked out by women

and let me tell you, women that ask men out are different, and seldom in a good way

nearly every woman that has asked me out has some sort of problem with them

eating disorders, narcissism, sociopathy, excessive promiscuity, eating disorders

tradition is tradition for a reason - it yields better results
>>
File: 1457995787533.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1457995787533.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>>28178735
I don't see what's wrong with my argument, you're not going to convince me of anything without explaining it. If you don't want to, fine, just don't expect me to know what the fuck you're talking about.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.