[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw this board is turning into /soc/ 2.0 as each day passes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1459353675845.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
1459353675845.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
>tfw this board is turning into /soc/ 2.0 as each day passes
>>
>>28167222
using a trip should be a bannable offense unless it's needed
also nice trips
>>
trips of truth

sage is your friend
>>
I dont even understand. Why are all the normies here? I thought that's what /b/ and /soc/ are for in the first place. Why do they want to destroy our KHHV sanctuary?!?
>>
It's all in our hands

>Ignore the tripfags
>Ignore the attention whore sluts who post pics
>Ignore rate threads
>>
WOMEN AND NORMIES RUIN EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH
>>
>>28167740
I blame the fembot threads. Everyone on this site is thirsty as hell. So normies come here thinking there's easy pickings to be had. Whatever autists kept pretending to women and making those shit threads ruined everything. The tripfaggot pieces of shit have also been ruining the board with their garbage. Doj, Pizza, that 54m one. I hope they all die soon.
>>
>>28167740
Because of the outrageous posts, same reason I go to /pol/.
>>
>>28167740
Same way, /fit/ gets flooded with outsiders everytime SIR makes a new comic, /r9k/ gets a surge of popularity everytime some autist goes on a shooting spree.
>>
>>28167222
Nigga it's been /soc/ 2.0 for a while. It was actually worse before.
>He wasn't even around for all those "faces of /r9k/" threads
>>
>>28167806
You forgot the same autistics who cmplain about it post in these threads and bump it.
>>
>>28167740
All the fucking idiots with their tendies, and ree and GBP bullshit brought them here
>>
File: image.jpg (752 KB, 1699x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
752 KB, 1699x1200
This board is utter shit, it's an overflow sewer for the all the worst boards with an annoying filter that doesn't work.
>>
>>28168853
That's the thing with memes. They start of as dumb jokes for a small audience. New people come in and they are just as amused by the meme. Those people go and show the meme to a third group of people. These people have nothing in common with the core audience and they like the meme for entirely different reasons. They spread it even further until the meme is a disgusting parody of itself. Then these people try to fit in with the core audience, because they got a false sense of belonging from the bastardized version of an inside joke.

And that's how normalfags invaded /r9k/. Now they're here and they are speeding up the process by posting le funny greentext stories to reddit and shitting up the place with their /soc/ tier threads.

It's sad to see.
>>
/r9k/ was the original /soc/ retard.
>>
>>28169238
tripfags need to be banned
>>
File: 20150901_133720000_iOS.png (89 KB, 312x356) Image search: [Google]
20150901_133720000_iOS.png
89 KB, 312x356
This board has lots of funny memes XD

I particularly like the chicken nugget frog meme

I fucking love chicken nuggets
>>
>>28167222
i cant understand what you mean mate :)
>>
Its fucking stupid. There's pathetic 16 yr girls and 20 something "single" women which came from tumblr who swear they're "robots". Where are the mods? Can we file a complaint about this? Can there be rules to this?
>>
>>28170000
Damn anon save some gets for the rest of us.
>>
>>28171022
sadly the mods don't care
>>
this board isn't your safe space. we can do whatever the fuck we want, virgin.
>>
I've heard the exact same shit when the robot reopened. Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>28171022
There are mods on here?
The only rules are the global ones and even they don't get enforced heavily.
Just ignore it, it won't get away but you're getting used to it.
>>
>>28167740
>pepe brings normies and roasties here
>""""""""""""fembots""""""""""""realize this board is full of betas that will orbit them and boost their self-esteem
>incel beta faggots give them attention
>more fembots come
>more incel faggots also come after realizing there are women on this board
>the cycle continues until current year /r9k/
>>
File: niggermods2.png (137 KB, 1343x406) Image search: [Google]
niggermods2.png
137 KB, 1343x406
>>28171022
The mods despise /r9k/
>>
File: 1439771875092.jpg (46 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1439771875092.jpg
46 KB, 540x438
>>28171883
>normalfags in charge of /r9k/
>>
>tfw today my gf said she loved me several times
>>
>>28168139
It was worse before, it's sort of plateau-ed off and it's kind of gotten better tbqh. I see more traditional r9k posts more often and we haven't really brought attention on ourselves as of late and normalfriends will eventually get bored and go back to wherever normalfriends go.
>>
>>28168139
I see those fucking threads every day.
>>
>>28167819
sounds like this was passive aggressively typed
normano
>>
>>28167839
This. Those motherfuckers genuinely come here hoping to get laid. That's how stupid they are.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.