[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going grocery shopping with mum >while in the car I redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: 1446812783195.png (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446812783195.png
44 KB, 250x250
>going grocery shopping with mum
>while in the car I redpill her on black people and minorities
>she is quiet and taking in all the information
>fuckyeah.jpeg
>im on a roll so I start to redpill her on women too
>she suddenly stops the car in the middle of the road, tells me to get out and walk home
>but I refuse!
>in tesco she only let me get one share bag of doritos and didn't let me have chocolate milk at all
>she says if I dont like chocolate covered people she wont buy me chocolate things ever again
>mfw

Don't try redpilling normies. It isn't worth it, they're incapable of higher thinking or rational thought at all.
>>
>>28166441
>doritos and chocolate milk

Disgusting
>>
>>28166441
Why I come to arcanine
Keep it up, OP
>>
Keep working at it OP, you'll wear her down eventually.
>>
"look mum, some 14 year olds told me on the Internet that this is the way the world works, I think they are right!"
>>
>>28166441
>Doritos and chocolate milk
Hey, that's what I used to binge on when I was a bitter failure in life!
>>
>>28166441
>TRIGGERED ME JIMMIES
>>
File: litago_.jpg (1 MB, 1712x2568) Image search: [Google]
litago_.jpg
1 MB, 1712x2568
>>28166463
>chocolate milk
>not the nectar of the gods
faggot
>>
File: images.png (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 251x201
>>28166441
>go to grocers with mommy
>she lets me off my tard leash
>instantly run to the bread isle
>start squeezing all the loaves of wheat bread
>wheat is gross and hurts my tummy
>mommy finally makes it to bread isle
>sees destroyed wheat bread
>"huh they really need to get better bread"
>gets wonder bread (white) instead
>>
>>28167197
I'm in bio rn and this fucking post made me die. I'm sitting in the back by my lonesome hoping no one hears my retarded laughs that I'm trying to control. Fuck you so much I love you
>>
>>28167268
>i love you
NORMIE GET OUT
>>
>>28167197
>>start squeezing all the loaves of wheat bread
I do this all the time, I also like to smell the loaves too.
>>
>>28167151
D E N B L I D E K U A
>>
chocolate milk actually has more vitamins in it than regular milk so its better for you
>>
>>28167420
But all milk gives me the runny bums.
>>
>>28166441
you lose the right to lecture anybody when you become a NEET
>>
>>28167441
Shouldn't have been born non-white.
>>
>>28167447
this, if normies don't see you as a successful person you have 0 authority, basically what you are saying doesn't really matter if they see you as an authority they will believe it
>>
>>28167467
I am white, I can't even get a tan. Even orange juice makes my bum bum and tum tum hurt.
>>
>tfw openly discuss how shitty women are to my family regularly
>>
>doesn't pay for his own well being
>teaching the person that is paying for his well being how the world works

Wew. So much for higher thinking and rational thought.
>>
>>28167623
my father is a literal cuck that provides for my survival but he doesn't know shit about the world, he is easily manipulated and just a stupid fuck in general
>>
>>28167780
He knows how the world works better than anyone who's only experienced the world from under his wing. He could be a easily manipulated stupid cuck, but he still has more life experience than someone that hasn't done the baseline of taking care of himself. So from where you sit you can see everything he's doing wrong, but you can't see that you've never done anything right.
>>
File: 1461389366545.jpg (53 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
1461389366545.jpg
53 KB, 600x462
I drop red and black pills on my mom all the time. She fucking hates Mexicans now and is voting for Trump with me when the time comes. The last time my brother brought friends over she kicked them out because they filthy gangbanging niggers and spics. She is slowly starting to resent my brother, but killing that sacred cow is very hard
>>
>>28169084
And who are you to say what's right, pathetic moralfaggot? I get it you have had a decent family since you are automatically apologetic and you put the parent on a fucking pedestal, well newsflash faggot, some of us had the pleasure of growing up in abusive and dysfunctional families. The only experience my father has is being a fucking abusive retard cuck for decades. I have done everything right, i am glad this faggot is forced to work his ass off since this is the life he chose. When he dies i will spit on his fucking grave because i never asked to be born into this misery.
>>
>>28170375
Oh whaaa, woah is me. So because you had a shit upbringing, and you think I didn't, you have special experience of the world that I don't. Thanks for proving my point. I had shit parents too, and guess what I did, I left at 14 and made my own way. Even at my lowest under their reign, I didn't think I knew how the world worked better than them, I had to go and find out myself. This isn't about putting parents on a pedestal, it's about experience. Your like the kids who read martial arts books, but have never been in a real fight, thinking they can beat someone who has fought everyday of their lives.
>>
File: 1386020018110.png (237 KB, 288x308) Image search: [Google]
1386020018110.png
237 KB, 288x308
>>28167197
>she lets me off my tard leash
>>
>>28170958
>left at 14

lmao so the state took care of you then?

in my country if you did that you would be dead already, piss off pathetic faggot you don't know shit you are probably lying out of your ass too
>>
>>28170958
Why are you lying on the internet? kys senpai
>>
>>28167151
You do realize that since chocolate can cover up any other flavor, they make chocolate milk when a batch of milk was starting to spoil.

Chocolate cake is made when they screw up a batch of some other cake. It hides all flaws.
>>
>>28171114
No. I ran away and was homeless for a while. Only time the state took care of me is when I got locked up briefly, for selling drugs. In your pathetic mind the only way you could see leaving your shit parents is being a ward of the state. So much for knowing how the world works. Huh.
>>
>>28171224
Is your little world so small that you don't know what a run away is. Is it hard to believe, that out of the millions of street kids in the world you'd never run into anyone with that experience.
>>
>>28167151
This guy gets it

Oc
>>
>>28171279
well i am not homeless neither have to sell drugs but i guess you are way more knowledgeable than me haha
>>
>>28166441
Sometimes I feel, that my parents are more redpilled than me. I thank God for that.
>>
>>28171332
I'm not getting my ass reamed anymore either, or complaining about it online. So there's that.
>>
>>28171377
you are beyond pathetic, why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>28171484
Because I'm doing pretty good now. Got my own place, where the only shit I have to put up with is my own. A comfy job, I don't have to leave the apt for. Life is great over here. How's those shit parents doing? Have any good ass wuppins lately?
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>28167197
pretty funny post therre anon
>>
>>28171587
nice projecting there mate, did your father beat and rape you too?

i guess that's why you are such a retard
>>
>>28171249
why did you bother posting this?
>>
>>28171249
this is absolute bullshit, do you really think i am stupid enough to belive this?

baka retard
>>
>>28171249
And that is why blacks can't be robots.
>>
>>28171610
Only in your mind is the retard the guy who came from shit, and did something about it, instead of wallowing in the shit screaming poor me.
>>
>>28171713
you are patronizing people because you did stupid shit and somehow lucked out because you live in a good environment

yes you are a monumental retard
>>
Some normies can be redpilled if there are the right conditions.

My mom usually goes on gypsies when we are on family vacation (>inb4 normie fag) in the country she used to live in. They are literally the root of evil and there's no fucking use of them. The gypsies in that country are equal to jews. They take apart everything that is not surveilled by cops to sell the material to be able to survive without working.
Already heard of them ripping metal letters out of tombstones.

It just depends, but if they are lefty faggots it's quite obvious that you get fucked when redpilling them.
>>
>>28172017
So getting away from drug addicted abusive parents, by any means necessary, fighting for everything I have, and striving, is all just dumb luck. Thank you. Maybe if I wish upon a star I can get a qt virgin gf also. If you think that's how the world works good luck.

Yeah I can be patronizing, and I'm probably more fucked in the head than most, but pointing nonsense out for what it is none of that. Thinking you can redpill mommy, while you sit in her car begging for choco milk and doritos, is beyond retarded.
>>
>>28172603
goddamn you are so fucking stupid it's amazing, you haven't even realized i am not that guy yet

you are a breathing joke my friend, being this moronic it can't be anything but sheer luck you are still not forgetting how to breathe
>>
>>28172658
Oh I figured it out with the projecting comment. Figured you want to take up his fight I'd fuck with you to. This is all just shits and giggles man.
>>
>>28167268
Why do retards like you feel we care about their setting while they laugh?
Please fuck off and die
>>
>>28166441
shut up tard, neet scum like you don't get to have opinions
>>
>>28167197
>letting you off the leash once you get to a public place
i thought that was the opposite of the idea
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.