[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where do qt robot boys hang out in real life? i want to meet one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1461159481543.jpg (293 KB, 1628x532) Image search: [Google]
1461159481543.jpg
293 KB, 1628x532
where do qt robot boys hang out in real life? i want to meet one
>>
Go back to /soc/ you dumb faggot, and stay there.
>>
>>28165065

He looks pretty ugly in all of them.
>>
>>28165065
Nice Vasarely in fourth pic.
Apart from that, you're a faggot.
>>
>>28165065

I'm a qt robot but I'm not yet homo so sorry dude
>>
Last one is Koksal Baba
>>
File: Here's Johnny.gif (618 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Here's Johnny.gif
618 KB, 400x400
>qt
>robot
Pick one, and only one.
>>
>>28165194
Elliot was a qt.
>>
>>28165065
at home of course, where else would a robot go?
>>
>>28165216
Nope, he was a faggot. And a failed normie.
>>
>>28165267
>Auntie from Ireland is here today
>Asks me about my car
>Asks why i don't drive it
>Shurg and say "I prefer to stay home."
>Erupts into laughter like it's some kind of comedian routine
>"No really"?
>Repeat myself
>"Oh ok."
>>
>>28165441
well what do you expect, normies gonna norm why even bother talking to that normie cunt?
>>
>>28165065
>robot
>hang out

i never leave my favourite corner of the room unless i absolutely have to.
>>
/cuteboys/
I had lewd with two(2) boys yesterday/last night and I was a virgin
>>
You missed your only opportunity back in high school.
>>
>>28165134
but i'm a girl real girl

>>28166423
i know ;_;
>>
In my parents house
Then at the grocery store where I look down the whole time and use the self-serve line and then go straight home
>>
I hang out in my bedroom.
>>
>>28167071
Inside. They don't go outside.
>>
I go to work
Then I come home and stay inside

Repeat until death. Sorry, OP.

I'm a fat ugly pig anyway. I'm sure you'll find that's true for a lot of robots.
>>
>>28165088
<Ugly
What?
He looks fine. Not hot, but a pretty average guy.
>>
File: 1449630515745.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1449630515745.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>>28165065
In their rooms usually.

I personally go to a coffee shop almost every day and drink a coffee and eat a donut alone. I don't really know why, I kind of wish someone would come up and talk to me, but I also just enjoy the fresh air and watching people go about their lives.
>>
>>28165065

> My apartment
> My dealer's apartment

That answer your question girl?
>>
Mostly we stay home. I go out for necessities like appointments, shopping for food, etc. but I'd say maybe 80-90% of my free time is spent at home on the computer.

There's I reason I actively participate in those qt threads. I want a femanon gf but know they probably don't go out.
>>
I have no friends so I'm forced to hang out by myself in my room. Will you be my friend OP?
>>
>>28165065
QT robot boys such as myself don't go out very often.
>>
>>28168895
>but I also just enjoy the fresh air and watching people go about their lives.

The biggest thing I miss about being in the city. Loved bumping should to shoulder with hundreds of people all getting to where they needed to go.
>>
>>28169016
>The biggest thing I miss about being in the city. Loved bumping should to shoulder with hundreds of people all getting to where they needed to go.
I would think all robots hated this
>>
>>28169214
I'm not like most robots, hehe.
>>
>>28165065
you might be able to catch me on my way to my therapist, or on the way to bevmo.
>>
>>28169214
It's nice to at least be around real people, even if they are complete strangers, it helps make me feel a little bit normal.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.