[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever known someone who went from robot to Chad or vice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: handsome kraut.jpg (161 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
handsome kraut.jpg
161 KB, 720x720
Have you ever known someone who went from robot to Chad or vice versa?

If so how did they do it?
>>
>>28164941
Zyzz.

He tried lifting. It worked for him.
>>
You already know the response Chad is going to tell you

"be yourself" "be confident" "just ask a girl out"

This is pointless, like curing cancer there is a special treatment for everyone, no universal solution
>>
>>28164941
I kinda did

I have no Idea how I guess I just got good looking.
>>
>>28165376
The only way possible.

Less honest robot-to-chad folk might boast that their confidence increased and that they became more spontaneously socially, without realizing that it was only their looks getting better that allowed their confidence to grow, and that they became better socially only because girls accepted them more now that they were hot.
>>
>>28165419
well it all sort of feeds on itslef in a loop.

You get better looking, so you get attention which makes you more confident which makes girls like you more which other women notice etc. etc.

so even if you arent good looking faking it till you make it confidence wise DOES help. that itsnt a joke, pretend to be confident get some positive attention then feel confident.

You can do things to improve but there are some things you cant improve and just need to figure out how to deal with.
>>
>>28165480
>o even if you arent good looking faking it till you make it confidence wise DOES help. that itsnt a joke, pretend to be confident get some positive attention then feel confident.
Is this coming from the anon that had his look be perfected as he grew older?

>yeah I swear guise haha, I mean I got this attention because I was good looking, but I swear it'll work too if you preeeeeetend you're good looking, lol

Look, I know you're only inclined to help us, and that's really nice of you, but I'm not either going to trust your word on this when you've had it the easy way.
>>
>>28165545

>yes its me

>there are things you can do to help but some things you cant fix

how is that misleading??
>>
>>28165585
>>there are things you can do to help but some things you cant fix
>how is that misleading??
It isn't. Don't worry anon.

It's simply me being bitter that I couldn't have led a life where everything was a stroll in the park because I was good looking. Don't mind me. I know you have good advice. I'm just too bitter to follow it
>>
I was never a chad, but a well adjusted, popular and outgoing normie once with a big social circle. Then everything went down. Now I'm a self loathing, unproductive hikki. The first few months you don't really notice it, but once you lost all your social contacts, you kinda lost all that prestige you had. Once you stop doing sports and going outside, you'll start looking worse and worse. I don't think I'm at the point of no return, but it would cost so, so much energy to get back that it feels almost impossible to achieve.
>>
>>28164941
I have pretty much done it

started abusing drugs to be more confident these drugs made me more defined and attractive and made me friends

Established myself as the guy youd want to invite to parties because i always had good drugs, made a group of friends who all liked drugs and sex and partying so ended up appearing very chad-like to others, which is essentially the main important thing in having a good social life, being liked etc

once i managed to sort out my drug problem to a reasonable level i was just an attractive guy, my panic attacks and anxiety limited by implementing my cognitive behavioural therapy whilst more relaxed due to drugs

I now have a girlfriend i would say is an 8/10 and lots of friends i value, i have always managed to use supplements and harm reduction meaning i havent damaged my brain and im likely to get a 1st from my prestigious university.

basically, drugs are the answer :^)
>>
>>28164958
Zyzz was always beta normie, he just wanted to bang club sluts but couldn't, since they were already banging jocks rather than skinny betas.
>>
>>28165688
which drugs?

t. not fbi
>>
>>28165790
coke, mdma, ket, 2cb, xanax, alcohol

watch out with xanax though because that kind of fucked me for a bit
>>
>>28165918
Where would one acquire those? The most I could ever get is weed from a friend.
Can a therapist prescribe coke to me?

Also, how the fuck did drugs make you more attractive?
>>
>>28166007
Bumb for druggie anon to reply to me.
>>
I went from robot to chad to robot, cool huh?
>>
File: wow_kid.jpg (67 KB, 429x500) Image search: [Google]
wow_kid.jpg
67 KB, 429x500
>>28164941
chad ==> robot does happen
>>
File: 1461771841176208409089.jpg (670 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461771841176208409089.jpg
670 KB, 1200x1600
>>28166525
I went from protochad to chad to failed chad.

>Best years were highschool

Don't feel sorry for me, just remind Mr that I could have it all back if I just stopped being a fat fatty.

I think I got my favorite picture yet.
>>
>>28166574
You realize those pics are in reverse?
>>
>>28166603

You don't look like you were ever or ever could be a chad, and I think you tell yourself otherwise as some sort of comfort or to give yourself hope that you can turn it all around on a whim, you just aren't ready to yet.

That is bullshit.
>>
File: 14617732006682057701160.jpg (577 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
14617732006682057701160.jpg
577 KB, 1200x1600
>>28166705
I mean that's a cool opinion.

Brb bein a spooky ghost.
>>
You jus gotta be confident brah :^)
>>
File: muhd.jpg (221 KB, 619x553) Image search: [Google]
muhd.jpg
221 KB, 619x553
it's too late-ish
>>
>>28166007
Lol yeah I'm back sorry

We used to steal our parents prescription pills (Xanax etc) and ordered the other stuff off deepweb

And drugs make you more attractive if you remember to keep sleeping, eating and lifting

Coke ripped the body fat off me especially from my face + somehow drugs gave me cheekbones, 8 pack abs and those hollow cheeks girls like plus my good diet and sleep + lifting keeps my skin nice
>>
>>28164941

If you have the potential to be chad you arent a robot
>>
>>28166862
People this delusional actually exist
>>
>>28167135
Are you even better looking than me at my absolute worst?

Post it famalam.
>>
>>28167027
Nice. Erm thanks a bunch. I really don't have anything to add aside from being thankful. C-could drugs give me a better jawline?
>>
i know someone who went from libya to chad
>>
>>28164941
Wouldn't mind that mouth around my dick I'll admit
>>
>>28164941
a friend of mine used to be very fat and talk kind of loud and awkwardly back in highschool
now that he's out he grew maybe half a foot taller, and lost at least 20kg, all just from doing farm work
his mindset has barely changed but girls don't even care half the time, he'll usually make out with at least one or get a few numbers when we go clubbing
good on him
>>
when i was age 13 and less i was outgoing and talked to everyone. That changed by the time i was 16. What happened? It was the contradictions between what i was being told and what i needed to do to stop myself from becoming socially awkward. After grade 10 my friends started taking different classes than me, no big deal because everyone needs different credits for collage. However at home my relationship with my father started to deteriorate because he started taking drugs and it got to the point where i was having to eat kidney beans out of the can so i didn't starve. I was never given any new clothes for 3+ years so i was wearing the same shirt and pair of jeans everyday. When i got to visit my mom she started explaining how welfare worked and told me how for low income family's they get a few hundred dollars by the government so they can get new clothes so their kids don't look like crap at the beginning of the school year. This happens in august so i paid attention to what my dad spent money on and sure enough the day after the check i suppose to come in he gets a brand new Laptop. So now i look like shit at school, im starving and need to beg the few good friends i had for a few items from their lunch, can't focus on school work because im so hungry, and i had that growing anxiety of the future after high school.

I think what really did it was the fact the during highschool the people around you stop being peers and start being competition and prey. Girls start either start scouting out the males that having good chances of getting decent jobs or jump on the CC. Guys attempt to see where they are on the hierarchy which means everyone gets shit tested at some point during highschool and if you fail they make sure everyone knows.
>>
>>28167634
100% they can they did for me

All that jaw tension from stimulants enhanced jaw and and neck muscular structure + burnt fat in that area and my jawline gets compliments all the time
>>
Yeah, I was the weird kid with like 2 friends in high school. In college I just spontaneously developed good looks & started spending my money on clothes instead of video games. I made a lot of friends, also did a lot of drugs (Molly, weed, coke shrooms, acid, xanax, addy, research chems, etc). The shrooms and the acid in particular warped my personality & now I'm a lot more 'normal'. Actually interacting with human beings and going to parties and shit helped a lot too. Now its weird because I still have anxiety and I'm still a degenerate but 99% of the people I meet love me. I lost my chance at getting laid when I had the chance cus I didn't have a condom on me at the time though #feelsbadman
>>
Was a turbo Chad in high school despite being an autist on the inside, mostly just because I'm good looking and I guess mysterious to women. Now I'm at a big ass state school in the south and everyone here is retarded especially the women so I'm more depressed than I've ever been and I haven't gotten laid all year. So I guess It's been a rough year for me but I think things will turn around
>>
>>28164941
I look like a Chad but I'm a schizoid recluse. Does that count?

>>28166574
I don't know why world of warcraft is in there, but this is from a super old progress pic of him starting fat and getting fit.
>>
>>28168402
>burnt fat in that area
this is not how losing fat works. read a fucking book.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.