[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robots, a virgin girl comes up to you and asks you out do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 12
File: apu apustaja.png (13 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
apu apustaja.png
13 KB, 657x527
robots, a virgin girl comes up to you and asks you out do you agree?
Cons
>she has had casual relationships where she gave handjobs and dry humped
>she once met a guy and "hooked up" with him after 2 days
>she's camwhored for a guy once, who she barely knew
>she doesn't think she did anything wrong

Pros
>she's never had a penis inside her, or in her mouth
>she's a 9/10
>she rejects feminism and thinks men are downtrodden somewhat (but thinks casual sex is fine)
>she will never cheat on you

Would you let her take your wizardly powers, you can't change what she's done and you might be able to change her opinions
>>
>>28164895

I would assume its a prank, so I wouldnt agree
>>
>>28164928
you know she is 100% serious, she has been friends with you for one year
>>
wait?

do people actually care about what girls have done in their past?

you know most women shower, use mouthwash, etc.

no wonder you idiots are the way you are
>>
>>28164928
If it's not a prank like the senpai above stated then why not?
>>
File: American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg (216 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg
216 KB, 590x322
i'd rather show her my repeating digits.
>>
File: 1460619723777[2].jpg (20 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1460619723777[2].jpg
20 KB, 500x333
>girl asks me out

If she is good looking and not offensively stupid, I agree.
However she'd have to be very straightforward, since I am really bad at following social queues.
>>
>>28164895
>>she has had casual relationships where she gave handjobs and dry humped
>>she once met a guy and "hooked up" with him after 2 days
>>she's camwhored for a guy once, who she barely knew
So litterally the most pure girl I'm ever likely to meet? You must be deluded OP if you think that's a lot by today's standards.
>>
File: 1892937374.jpg (65 KB, 535x575) Image search: [Google]
1892937374.jpg
65 KB, 535x575
>>28164895
>tfw my oneitis did all the cons
>>
>>28164895
What state is she from?
>>
>>28165006
I'm sure she did a little more than the cons as well anon
>>
>>28164950
it's not that I care about coming into contact with another man's semen, just that I would feel like she doesn't view sex as something important. It's not so much the actual acts (although they do make me sick), it's the fact that it happened as a casual thing, and that I might not mean so much to her
>>28164973
funny you should say this, she gave some very overt hints that I missed but we still ended up together

if you haven't figured out by now, this really did happen two years ago and only one year ago did she tell me everything, before she had only told me the second con, and she did the third con for the same guy when we were friends and she knew I wanted her

I really just want to know whether I should kill myself for being a fucking idiot
>>
File: i say.png (55 KB, 712x512) Image search: [Google]
i say.png
55 KB, 712x512
>>28164895
Anyone else feel like OP is explaining "her" self? in order to gain the satisfaction from a bunch of robots that she is still pure.
>>
>>28164895

If she looks good, and if her family isn't fat or retarded in some other way, I would definitely take her out.
>>
>>28165046
I'm her bf, trying to gain satisfaction from my only real friends that I got a good deal.

I had never even held a girl's hand before
>>
>>28165046
Tbqh senpai, I've fucked a girl just like her and I'm pretty sure she still says she's a virgin since most retards are too stupid to check the hymen
>>
>>28165077
I checked and she bled, I'm not that much of an idiot
>>
>>28165128
>thinks a girl on her period equals virgin

Lots to learn, Daniel son.
>>
>>28165128
so shes not a virgin?
>>
File: day of retribution.jpg (8 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
day of retribution.jpg
8 KB, 300x100
>>28165143
She was, I had sex with her and then she bled
read this post>>28165034
>>28165137
obviously, but she had her period a few days later. On top of that she had a vaginismus kek
>>
>>28165197
What race is your gf fampi?
>>
>>28165214
Pure white English
>>
File: 1428012539723.jpg (1 MB, 1121x1500) Image search: [Google]
1428012539723.jpg
1 MB, 1121x1500
>>28165232
Good job lad
oregano
>>
File: topkek3.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
topkek3.png
208 KB, 327x316
>>28165232
>english
>pure white
>>
>>she doesn't think she did anything wrong
This is a deal breaker. I could look past her mistakes if I was truly in love, but she doesn't even regret her poor decisions? No.
>>
>>28165309
she wishes that it didn't happen because it's harming us, but she constantly repeats "I'm not going to condemn casual sex"

fucking whore
>>
For my fellow robots, I have made her suffer, and when we break up her nudes will be sent everywhere
>>
>>28165343
only reason it's harming you is because you're being fucking retarded about it. so she jacked a couple guys off, what's the big deal? a handjob doesn't have to be some sacred act .

maybe you resent her a bit because she has had more sexual experience than you?
>>
File: RAGE.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>28165572
she did lie to me for a year about it, I think it's ok to be mad at that
part of it is the fact that she has done the whole "ride the cock carousel and settle down" thing, to a lesser degree
and yes, I would think all sexual acts are something special, you wouldn't allow your gf to give a friend a handjob while she was with you would you?
>>
>>28164895
I would just instantly assume that she and her friends had made a bet wherein she should dick-bait the most beta looking faggot she could find. and the first choice is ME.
>>
>>28165660
>she did lie to me for a year
Sure, that's a justifiable reason for you to be upset. Did she lie to your face or lie by omission?
>ride the cock arousel and settle down
man if you let the memes around here sink into your head then you're going to have a bad time. a couple of HJs is hardly riding a cock carousel, and after all you took her virginity. do you provide for her financially? and how old are you?
>you wouldn't allow your gf to give a friend a handjob
no, i wouldn't. it's still a sexual act but there is a lot less intimacy involved in it than actual sex or oral.
>>
>>28165077
there are women who in spite of fucking alot, would still not break their hymens.
>>
>>28164895
this is /r9k/ m8. I'm sure we'd all fuck anything that moves, especially 9/10 qt3.14s
>>
>>28165786
would still fuck her if she is a dead body
>>
>>28165823
anything that moves idiot. but yeah i actually would if she was still warm.
>>
>>28165846
that is my point
>>
>>28165786
I'm asking am I a loser fucking cuck for accepting her
>>
>>28164946
If this was real, I know that no woman would be my friend for any length of time.
>>
>>28165995
she was really friendly and genuine, I feel disgusted that she felt that it was fine to show herself online just a while after
>>
I feel disgusted and angry, she stole my fucking virginity
>>
Bump, fuck the robot, goy pride world wide
>>
>>28164950
Lmao cuck logic

>>28164895
She's obviously not a virgin if she's done all that.
She's been penetrated by a penis in her mouth.
She's kissed.
She's touched other mens' penises.
She's a disgusting roastie
>>
>>28165006
She probably did all the coons too.

Ayyy
>>
>>28167051
she gave handjobs, only the first guy finished, she never gave oral. She kissed the second one but not a mouth kiss.
She's definitely disgusting for doing that and should be made to suffer, the thing is I doubt that I could have someone better.

For the record she is an innie
>>
File: 1461584118938.png (89 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
1461584118938.png
89 KB, 1272x1152
>>28167106
Stfu cocksucker
>>
>>28167178
>not a mouth kiss
So where to fuck did they kiss?

Bitch is probably lying.
Especially if she's a fembot. These whores will suck dick, so anal, give handjobs, get eaten out, but as long as there's no piv, they are perfect little virgins.
Don't trust that whore, anon.
She definitely watered down her story to seem innocent but not prude.

She's disgusting regardless and you should not debase yourself by being with her.
Let her run off and fuck some other impure ape, but you are a man worthy of quality pure women
>>
>>28167343
sorry, I meant that there was no "tongue", just lips touching.
She did lie and water down her story for a year, and she only told me about guy #1 because she found out he was going to tell me himself. Her rationalisation was that it's ok to conceal an "on and off" for one year casual relationship because I told you that I had done the same stuff with someone else just once. She had no excuse for lying about sending photos and nude skpying with guy #2, dirty fucking whore.
ALL WOMEN ARE FUCKING WHORES

I had NEVER done so much as hold a girls FUCKING HAND, and because of her I didn't pursue a different girl who WAS a god damn pure virgin, who I liked. I should have chosen her, but I guess I just trusted her too much.

I've been with her for 2 years now, I hope she gets raped so I can break up with her
>>
>>28167461
So she's lied to you in the past and you're still with her??
What the fuck?
She only fessed up cus she was gonna get exposed.
Imagine what other shit she's biding because no ex is gonna tell you.
Toss her ass into the garbage where it belongs
>>
>>28165948

You're a loser cuck for listening to /r9k/ about how all women are terrible. This board's definition of cuck is so stupidly broad now that I'd rather be one than be a virgin who didn't bang a 9/10 who sounds like a great girl desu
>>
>>28167729
Please take your degeneracy back to /soc/
>>
No. I don't care about the cons, I just don't want a relationship to deal with while I spiral out of control.

Let it all burn down.
>>
>>28164950
I would love the town bike to be the mother of my children. You are a fucking genius.
>>
>>28167649
she admitted to lying about the stuff she had done online, even though there was no way I could have found out, so she wanted to come clean of everything.
The other girl who I should have been with is now at a different uni, and for all I know she's become "liberated" and has had a few one night stands or other deviant casual sexual activities

How am I even meant to get in contact with her?

>>28167729
Women are all terrible. I've known this since before puberty and the internet only made that opinion stronger, and so did seeing with my own two eyes the inescapable nature of women
>>
I have done much worse than her. That is about as "pure" as exists these days you fucking faggots.
>>
>>28164895
I dont give a fuck all women are worthless sluts and i dont want anything to do with them.
>>
>>28167863
Fuck off my board, roastie
Degenerates like you are destroying the West
>>
>>28167925
Ma'shallah to that!
In all seriousness, Women need to have their rampant sexuality controlled, just as we attempt to control the natural male urges to rape/coerce, pillage, steal and cheat. It's the basic foundatioin
>>
what the heck is going in in this thread, how is this girl a slut? hj and dry humping is nothing. one night stands and fucking black guys is what makes one a slut but not giving a fucking hj.
>>
>handjobs, anal, blowjobs and humping

I'm std free and would rather stay that way. and no "virgins" don't count, stitched up or not.
>>
>>28167925
The West is already destroyed, we're going to die soon so why not enjoy our life until 35 and then off ourselves (thats my plan). I know i'm a hedonistic "degenerate", but just leave me alone and let me ruin my life in peace.
>>
kys, op
>>
>>28168563
why should I, shouldn't you be on /b/ or reddit?
>>28168547
now you really should kill yourself my man, because you're not gonna find satisfaction kissing whores
>>28168509
She's a slut because they weren't in a serious relationship, she thought sexual things were something that you can just do with a friend or a stranger. She would have had casual actual sex with me, which disgusts me
>>
>>28168731
>now you really should kill yourself my man, because you're not gonna find satisfaction kissing whores
im not gonna find satisfaction by anything at this point but kissing and drinking and drugging it up at least gives me some momentary happiness and excitement
>>
>>28168731
>She's a slut because they weren't in a serious relationship, she thought sexual things were something that you can just do with a friend or a stranger. She would have had casual actual sex with me, which disgusts me
i disagree that you cant do sexual things (mild stuff, not full on anal fisting) with friends, but i agree you shouldnt do that with strangers. Still dont think thats enough to call her a slut, since she didnt actually sleep with any of them. nevertheless if shes a 9/10 i think its kind of justified, and it seems her positive qualities outweigh her negatives.
>>
>>28168828
Can you and your fellow cucks go back to r3ddit?
Holy shit, go kiss Milady's feet over there and protect her honor while she gobbles on dicks.
>>
>>28168788
if you're not above doing immoral acts and you feel that society is being degraded why not get back at those you feel are responsible?
Rape a slut,
>>28168828
She was a 9/10 for being born pretty, wow
She told me it was ok what she did with the "friend" because they were using each other (I use quotation marks because really he's just a person who is mean to her but gets away with it because she had no other friends)
I agree with the other person who replied to you, your slut positive views aren't welcome here, I suggest making a facebook post about how the internet is terrible and full of slut shamers, let us have our piece

Would you be ok with your gf kissing and giving a handjob to guys because "she didnt actually sleep with any of them"?
>>
>>28168858
ROBOT PRIDE WORLD WIDE

when the pendulum swings back, women will be back in their rightful place, under the BOOTS OF MEN

RRRREEEEEEE
>>
>>28168885
>Would you be ok with your gf kissing and giving a handjob to guys because "she didnt actually sleep with any of them"?
uh yeah as long as she didnt do it while we were together
>>
>>28168885
>if you're not above doing immoral acts and you feel that society is being degraded why not get back at those you feel are responsible?
>Rape a slut,
you don't understand, i dont care that society is being "degraded" or whatever. and raping someone is a bit more "degenerate" than sleeping around desu familio.
>>
>>28164895
OP, your standards are stupidly high, and you deserve to be forever alone. Yes, of course I would agree.
>>
>>28164895
>thinks casual sex is fine
>will never cheat
Pick one
Original comment
>>
>>28169738
I meant when you were together, obviously.
I am trying to show you that handjobs are something special that are not things to just be thrown around to someone you've known for a few days
>>28169764
We suffer while they prosper, DO EET
>>28169786
I adhered to my own standards and simply wanted someone do to the same, and she lied to me.
I'm not definitely going to leave her, she does mean a lot to me, just that I am very angry. What have I done to "deserve" being forever alone?
>>
>>28169859
>We suffer while they prosper, DO EET
fuck off, im not suffering because people are degenerates and i couldnt care less if you are. if it werent for degeneracy i wouldnt be happy at all, just a sad fucker.
>>
>>28169918
If you don't care about other's what's holding you back?
>>
>>28164895
how old ? is she
>not so original
>>
>>28169951
20, she had the casual relationship with her friend at 15/16 and the hookup with a stranger at 18
>>
>>28164895
>hooked up
>virgin

this manchild doesn't know what a hookup is
>>
>>28169859
>I meant when you were together, obviously.
then i would not think it was ok
>I am trying to show you that handjobs are something special that are not things to just be thrown around to someone you've known for a few days
i dont really think hj's are special as long as you dont do it to others while in a relationship, but you're entitled to your opinion
>>
>>28169940
holding me back from raping someone? that wouldn't make me happy. consensual sex, drugs and mindless media makes me happy.
>>
Anyone who says no to this deserves literally everything they get.
>>
>>28170001
not my words, friend :^)
>>28170020
Are you against the thought of your gf doing anything in the past?
>>28170037
Rape makes women happy, and it's just social conditioning that makes you not want to do it.
There's a reason "rough sex" feels good, and that token resistance exists for women
>>28170060
What do I deserve for saying yes?
>>
>>28170082
i dont care if it makes women happy, it doesnt make me happy so i dont see why i should do it. btw are u op? because advocating for rape is actually just as filthy as giving a HandJob, the ultimate sign of intimacy and trust.
>>
>>28170082
>Are you against the thought of your gf doing anything in the past?
no, as long as she did stuff while in a relationship. fwb is also fine if its a good friend.
>>
>>28170121
yes I am op
I'm glad that you think that both are dirty, I want you to see things the way I see them.
I don't think that rape is ok and I don't think casual sex is either. I am fine with roleplaying rape though, both ways
>>28170157
I suppose if it was in a healthy relationship it would be understandable
So it is good that you can see that sex is not something that should be thrown around, although I don't think that fwbs are acceptable behaviour
>>
>>28164895
>gives handjobs and dryhumps a bunch of dudes
>is a virgin
Pick one.

I say no and wait for an actual virgin that hasn't let other men see her naked like a filthy whore.
>>
>>28170263
I didn't fucking know and I already knew a pure girl who I didn't choose, but now it's all gone and I should just fucking JUST myself
>>
>>28170336
Is that other girl still pure? Have you already given your body to this current girl?

I would say go for the actually pure girl and save yourselves for marriage.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 750x1334
>a virgin girl
>she once met a guy and "hooked up" with him

?
>>
>>28164895
>Claims to be a virgin
>Somehow "hooked up" with a guy
Explain this
>>
>>28170427
I have, she's taken everything and now I'm incredibly attached to her.
I looked at the pure girl's facebook account and there's a picture of her in the club, I don't know if she's pure anymore, now she's at uni she can get all the cock she wants
>>28170493>>28170534
closed mouth kissing
handjob
rubbing vagina
fondling breasts

disgusting whore
>>
>>28170545
You already acknowledge she's a whore, just dump her. Her morals clearly don't line up with yours, so put your emotions aside and use logic. Ask for forgiveness for have pre-marital sex, learn from your mistake and find a girl worth spending the rest of your life with.
>>
>>28170594
I would feel like I'm doing a disservice to a girl if I'm not a virgin
I don't think I'll have an opportunity like this again
I'm in love with her, and she is with me.

I'm in the uk and not really religious, although I see religion as a good thing, where am I meant to find pure girls
>>
Bump, heil hitler
>>
>>28164895

Every other girl will be worse so you might as well go for it.
>>
>>28171238
> Every other girl will be worse so you might as well go for it.
I know it's fucking true and I hate everysingle member of society who has allowed this to happen, and even more those who made it happen.

>that feel when the people you want to suffer the most are already dead
>>
bumpstar wars rouge one seems like a good film
>>
>>28170545
>closed mouth kissing
>handjob
>rubbing vagina
>fondling breasts
i've done these things but in a relationship, is that slutty?
>>
>>28172094
no, of course not
that is, however, that is was a serious relationship, and you genuinely hoped to be with that person forever.
>>
>>28172094
Yes, it's extremely slutty, and you should be publicly stoned
>>
>>28172208
well if you do it with someone that you've known for two days, and think that you did nothing wrong, then I think that something is deeply wrong there
>>
>>28172158
>that is, however, that is was a serious relationship, and you genuinely hoped to be with that person forever.
we were teenagers, we werent exactly planning for the future together, but we did love eachother though.
>>
>>28164895
No I'm already taken
>>
>>28172370
Were you friends before, and are you still with that person?
I didn't mean to ask had you actually outlined plans, but would you have been happy with them?
>>
>>28164895
>dry humped
never realized how bad this was until I got the chance
I basically went through the motions of fucking her without putting my dick in
It's not fair that women can come from that shit
>>
>>28172656
You can't cum from dry humping?
You some kind of fag?
I've been dry humping women for years and spilling gallons of my seed on buses, planes, hallways, you name it.
Fucking casual
>>
>>28172605
>Were you friends before, and are you still with that person?
we were best friends for 2 years and it turned into something romantic, and yeah i would have been happy with him. he had to move to the other side of the world though so we decided to break it off.
>>
>>28172697
I can but I mean I don't want to cum in my pants
shits gross senpai
>>
>>28172768
I think that it's good you were friends first, but I don't know why you had to break it off, I think that's pretty tragic.
Couldn't he have stayed or you could continue to talk over the internet?
I don't really think that it's love if you can't go without sex
>>
>>28172782
Lol I cum in my boxers for a week before changing them
Gives me a nice manly musk
The women at work dig it.
I still shower and stuff, but the boxers stay nice and cum encrusted
>>
>>28172823
>I don't really think that it's love if you can't go without sex
its not just that but not being able to see eachother face to face more than a couple times a year really strains the relationship. we both decided it would be best if we ended it, since ldr's never last.
>>
>>28172936
I'm op and I've been in an ldr for almost 2 years now
we call and message almost everynight
>>
>>28172968
how often do you meet irl though?
>>
>>28173058
maybe a few times a year, last time was about 3 weeks ago, for a week.
>>
>>28172852
disgusting, worse than ball sweat
>>
>>28164895
>"hooked up" with someone
>is a virgin
>casual sex is fine

THE FUCK AM I READING YOU DOUBLE NIGGER?!!!??!??!!?!
>>
>>28174455
READ THE FUCKING THREAD YOU FUCK
>>
File: m-m-monster feel.jpg (145 KB, 660x751) Image search: [Google]
m-m-monster feel.jpg
145 KB, 660x751
>>28164895
I'm too far gone at this point. I wouldn't know what to do.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.