[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acne thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
What the fuck is the point of acne? I wake up every morning and ask myself, why acne, out of all fucking things? Out of all the deformities, I had to be blessed with dozens of tiny cystic pus-bubbles sprouting off my skin.

Has anyone successfully treated theirs? Anyone currently suffering? Get in here and share anons

Pic related, similar in severity to mine
>>
>>28164235
When I was in high school, the thing that cleared mine up was going to the beach. Dunno if you live near the ocean, but the sand exfoliates your skin and the salt water kills bacteria or some shit.

If you have other issues with your body, you could just ditch school and go on a weekday. There's nobody there then besides retired people and stay at home mums who are really busy trying to stop their 3 year olds from drowning.
>>
>>28164283
intersting thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>28164299
Worst case scenario: a day at the beach.
>>
>>28164283
Dumbest shit I've ever heard.

>>28164235

Take accutane and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>28164283
Might give it a go, I need to get out any way. Do you think it was the exposure to the sun or water that helped treat it?
>>
>>28164317
>Take accutane
Did you ever actually look into how bad that is for your body?
>>
>>28164331
Maybe a combination. I know a lot of pimply farmers, but I don't know any pimply surfers.
>>
I am sure acne is 99% caused by wrong diet or/and insufficient physical activity. Rest 1% is bad genes
>>
>>28164351
Huh, good point. I'll go for a swim tomorrow then, I'm a bus ride away from a pretty low-key spot anyhow. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>28164354
What if I don't want to stop eating shit, sitting on 4chan all day, and never going outside?

I don't actually care about the acne I have, as I am not a normalfag, this is just a hypothetical.
>>
>>28164354
You can bet your ass caveman didn't have acne. It's a combination of
>you eat unnatural shit
>you don't exercise
>you wash your face too much so your skin tries to compensate by making too much oil
>you get no sun
>you sleep on greasy pillows
>>
>>28164354
I'm a college runner that trains everyday and takes 2 showers a day, I am the one percent
>>
File: Robot_Acne_Cure.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Robot_Acne_Cure.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>28164235
>>28164344
>Acne in 2016
There is no fucking excuse. Medication such as isotane or accutane will cure ALL ACNE.

Yes it makes your skin dry, yes it makes your virgin lips crack. But nigga invest $30 in your face
>>
>>28165142
>>you eat unnatural shit
>>you don't exercise
>>you wash your face too much so your skin tries to compensate by making too much oil
>>you get no sun
>>you sleep on greasy pillows

I did all of that, but washing my face and I didn't get any spots. Felt good man.

I've had more in the last year at any point in my life due to stress and having stopped doing some of those things.
>>
>>28164317
>acne medicines that dont actually work

Acne meds have never worked, its just jews marketing off of insecure teens who dont clean their faces properly.
If anything the oil from these meds are bound to make your acne worse. Tricking sheep into buying more.
>>
I've had this shit for ten years now.

I've given up completely on being upset by it. It hurts and looks ugly, yes.

But the worst part is normies offering their "advice" as though I haven't tried everything twice over in the last decade.

They've never suffered from acne themselves but offer advice just to make themselves feel better. It pisses me off because when you have acne and you've exhausted all options (accutane included) sometimes you get desperate and are willing to try anything.

So you take the normies special magical soap and tips and tricks and try them and the end product is that it only makes your skin worse. I fucking hate normies why can't they understand that everyone's skin is different.

I don't know why I compulsively change my pillowcase and drink water and exfoliate multiple times a week when I know it does not help at all.
>>
>>28164354
t. smoothskin
>>
>>28164344
I've taken it.

It's not the "devil drug" all you people make it out to be. It just has some bad side effects for some people - that's why you take a low dosage at first and see the doctor regularly.
>>
File: 1460522995747.jpg (560 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1460522995747.jpg
560 KB, 1000x1502
>>28164235
I'm 19 and had very mild acne throughout my teenage years, but now it's severe. My entire jaw is lined with bumps. Also have some on my cheeks now. My back is covered with bloody cysts too. I want to die. I skip classes because I don't want to be seen. I might drop out of college is it gets any worse.

My shit health insurance can only get me antibiotics and they're not helping at all. Accutane isn't covered covered by my insurance so it would costs hundreds a month.
>>
>>28165284
Accutane works ignorant dipshit.

I've taken it, by far hands down THE most effective acne treatment.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x712
>>28165332
>Sheep believes modern medicine is real.

>Gets butthurt and has to tell lies so his spent money dosnt seem like a waste.
>>
File: hottestgirlinSK.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
hottestgirlinSK.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>28165384

No, he's right. Accutane was the only thing that worked for me and i was on it for only one month.
>>
File: ohgosh.jpg (6 KB, 336x150) Image search: [Google]
ohgosh.jpg
6 KB, 336x150
>tfw my androgen blocker prescribed to help me transition is also getting rid of my acne

Fuck testosterone, never did me any good
>>
>>28165845
Please tell me there's a way to get this even if you're not a tranny.

Please.
>>
>go to doc
>ask for ISOTREXIN
>its a cream with antibiotics
>put in on before going to bed
>wash it off when you wake up
>put on moisturizer
>dont shave,only trim every morning
>2 weeks later it should have cleared up most of your acne
>keep putting the cream on every new pimple you get

Worked for me.
btw accutane is complete bullshit.
it will fuck you up and your acne will come back worse than ever once you stop taking it.
Also get yourself checked on allergies/fructose/lactose intolerance
And the less your stressed about your acne the faster it clears up

Isotrexin wont cure your acne(there is no cure) but it will help you alot in the time till your acne is gone(adult acne fades after a couple of years too)
>>
>>28165984
>btw accutane is complete bullshit.
>it will fuck you up and your acne will come back worse than ever once you stop taking it.

Wrong.
>>
>>28165912
It feminizes you. It's called spirolactone.

They only give it to Trans and women for acne/transition. Sorry :(
>>
Why don't you just get an xacto knife and slit them all open?

Stand over the sink and watch the festering blobs of pus splatter wetly on the drain, the fetid stench hitting your nose like rotten meat.

And still, keep slitting them, blood mixing with the pus.
>>
>>28165142
oh so now its because i was my face TOO MUCH huh? fuck off. cavemen didnt have sickle cell anemia either, because its a genetic mutation, just like the rest of all modern diseases
>>
>>28165384
i had accutane and i havent got acne since

how is it waste?
>>
>lol jus wash ur face broski
>do so, doesn't help

>lol ur washing ur face too much brotato, the oils the oils!
>stop washing so much, doesn't help
>>
>>28164235
>treated theirs
I was on accutane way back in HS. It cleared it up eventually, but only after making my face peel like a fucking snake. Now at 31, I just get acne on my back and a little on my chest!
YAY!
>>
>>28164354
>tfw 1%
JUST
>>
>>28164354
No, it clearly isn't
your fucking cat can get acne, it has nothing to do with diet
>>
>>28166406
Doesnt accutane make you go bald? All you faggots in this thread should be taking a zinc supplement i think zinc orotate is the best kind to take
>>
Sleep and water helped me alot, helps the skin healing
>>
Take accutane and shut the fuck up you cunts
>>
>>28166416
sure, keep telling yourself that.

http://www.healwithfood.org/acne/kitava-acne-free-diet.php
>>
File: 1456296008889.jpg (33 KB, 357x640) Image search: [Google]
1456296008889.jpg
33 KB, 357x640
>scientists can't even come up with a conclusion as to what causes acne
>somehow everyone in this thread knows exactly how to fix it
it probably is like 50% genetics dont be so autistic.
>>
>>28166524
>bum fuck nowhere abbos have no acne
Wow...
>>
>>28166547
Are you dumb? Even God talks about Accutane in the Bible as the one and only cure for acne. You must be seriously brain damaged to think otherwise.
>>
>>28166443
No it doesnt faggot. Ive been taking it for almost 5 months and i have to cut my hair like twice a month because it grows pretty quickly.
>>
Do you niggas even know what the "acne bacteria", or Propionibacterium Acnes feeds on? "Inb4 fats"

Yes, party fats, or what they're also called, triglycerides. But this bacteria only utilizes the "glycerides" part, which is frankly just glycerin. It "eats" the glycerin and the byproduct is propionic acid (hence its name).

And guess what's the main ingredient of every single soap and other beauty products? It's fucking glycerin, or sometimes PEG or PPG, which stands for polyethylene-glycol or polypropylene-glycol, which are just as bad.

So essentially we are feeding this bacteria by using soap. And diet is not the reason why some indigenous people have no acne. >>28166524 It's because they don't use soap.
>>
How are my /accutane/ bros holding up?
>>
File: 1408663509309.png (879 KB, 680x778) Image search: [Google]
1408663509309.png
879 KB, 680x778
>>28164235
>currently suffering
same here

it's the worst thing in my life so far
>>
>>28167084
On treatment for 4 months now and it's almost completely gone.

Feels fantastic desu! Acne is the worst seriously
>>
>when a clearskin gives you advice

>just don't eat fatty food anon
>just don't drink coke anon
>just change your pillow case anon
>i never had any problems

REEEEEEEEEEE fucking normies i swear
>>
Anyone here have bad acne yet had a gf before?
>>
>>28167284
>acne
>gf

i'm sorry to tell you anon but just forget it desu
>>
>>28165287
what medication have you tried precisely with dosage and how long
>>
>>28167284
>having a gf whilst having acne

you have more chance winning olympic gold than that shit ever happening
>>
>>28167284
>acne
>gf

Not going to happen anon. Keep in mind that you have to be at least a 9/10 outgoing and fun Chad with clear skin to even talk to girls.
>>
TAKE ACCUTANE

this shit has the best chance of saving you

unless you are already on the verge of an hero you'll be fine. i was pretty fucked and i even still have some scars but the acne is completely gone. at worst i get some pimples occasionally if i don't moisturise but its fine - i just have to avoid having heaps of sugar like energy drinks
>>
File: 1453517599669.jpg (18 KB, 288x268) Image search: [Google]
1453517599669.jpg
18 KB, 288x268
>>28164235
Current research suggests that acne may be caused by lacking a specific strain of bacteria on your skin, and that people without acne actually have a lot more of the good p.acnes strain on their skin.

They might be able to introduce the good acne strain onto people's faces and clear their skin.
>>
Who bad genes here?

When I still got acne in my 30's I knew I just had shit genes. I exercise, don't eat shit, don't drink milk, clean my sheets, have a solid skin care routine, nothing helps. This shit ain't helping me get gf.

>>28164354
I literally know an obese man who weights 300+ lbs and he has the clearest face ever so I know that's bullshit. It's family history/genes.
>>
>>28164283

this is actually true, i have awful shoulder/chest acne during the winter, and 3/4 seasons of the year i'm exfoliating and using acne wash and tea tree oil like mad just to keep it somewhat in check

during the summer I let all of that slide somewhat and i don't have to worry about shit. the sun and the beach days get rid of it almost completely. I could probably have perfect skin if I moved to Florida or some shit.

in
>>
>>28166524
>www.healwithfood.org
www.killyourselfwithbleach.org
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.