[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl over here, >raped when she was 14, by her father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 192x256
This girl over here,
>raped when she was 14, by her father on a daily basis
>sexually assaulted by her classmates
>suffers from intense slut-shaming and bullying from her female classmates
>self-esteem literally zero
>extremely introverted, has severe trust issues
>works in the packaging department of your company
>you befriend her, and somehow she trusts you, because your severe autism seems to make you seem like a good person with no ill intent
>you can see the two of you getting a long well.

What do?
>>
It's not rape if you enjoy it, re-write your story.
>>
rape her haha
>>
>>28163832
as a prank of course
>>
why would I trust a whore
>>
>>28163848
Make it a social experiment if you do it at gunpoint
>>
>>28163801
Guess these threads really weren't designed for schizos. Carry on then
>>
>>28163801
>when she was 14
I'm only attracted to girls that age.

Fuck off
>>
>>28163801
Being a nice guy beta male I'll build her self esteem up and provide her with a stable environment. That way several years later she will have the confidence to fuck chads again and leave me because "I'm just not doing it for her anymore".
>>
perpetuate the cycle, OP. Cut the last threads of hope.
>>
>sexually assaulted by classmates
So you mean she was a slut?

I doubt multiple kids from a single class would rape a girl who wasnt willing.
>>
>>28163801
the perfect kind of girlfriend. she is mentally fucked up, but i think this is not a problem for an autist. these kind of girls are thankfull for every single shit you do for her, not like stacy who will not even fuck you for doing her science project. she doesn't like chad so you dont have to fear cheating. you cant fuck her often, and it wont be the best sex, but she will be a loyal and nice piece of meat with which you can get old.
>>
>>28163931
They might if stacey-pressured. The only thing higher in social authority than a chad is a stacey, and if she has a bone to pick with a lone girl she will use all her chads and orbiters to make her life hell.
>>
>>28163931

Maybe the guys just found her weak and frail, and took advantage to molest her or something.
>>
File: 6426.jpg (12 KB, 570x400) Image search: [Google]
6426.jpg
12 KB, 570x400
>>28163801
Save her from her suffering.
>>
>>28163848
Of course. And to make it different from the trauma she's had to endure, set up some nice lighting. Maybe some confetti. Oh, and a banner.
>>
>>28163928
/thread

Not because im hateful or bitter. But its better she destroys herself than have to live as a robot until she inevitability takes her life anyways.
>>
tell her it took me a long fucking time to get my high gamerscore and she should stop feeling sorry for herself
>>
>>28164102

That's so sad.. Don't you want to save her. To help her. To build a life together with her.
>>
>>28163801
take her home after work.
play vidya and watch movies together.
hug and fondle her gently.
eat pizza together.
beg her to stay for the night.
let her use the shower.
give her some of my clothes.
take her to bed and spoon up with her.
call her my little sister and bury my face in her hair before sleep.
>>
File: 1443364656445.jpg (161 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
1443364656445.jpg
161 KB, 456x469
>>28163801
save her m8

she'll never leave your side if you do
>>
>>28164859
she would leave your side within 2yr top and thats assuming she is a complete wreck
>>
Feed her eggs while telling her that everything is going to be okay.
>>
I'd probably just kill myself lol
>>
>>28165062
What if she doesn't want to eat the eggs?
>>
>>28164768

Oh yeah and

Her pussy smells like rotten cum from all the years of regular rape by her dad.
>>
>>28163801
>implying I'd be friends with a roastie
>>
She won't stop talking about being raped and I slowly stop even greeting her in the hopes that she stops.
I don't know why girls think I'm a psychiatrist with a specialty in childhood sexual trauma, but they constantly pull this shit.
>>
>>28163801
uhhhhhh
i get along with pretty much everyone so nothing new here
>>
>>28165306
>I get along with pretty much everyone
>>
Give her a bowl of eggs
girls love that
>>
>>28165255
tell her it's a test of trust and wash her pussy thoroughly and deeply with a gallon of shower gel.
hold her down forcibly if her ptsd gets triggered during the progress.
continue to wash her gently while she sobs and begs me to stop.
take her back to bed kiss her face saying 'good girl'.
know she won't report it because it's the only intimate human relationship she can ever have.
>>
>>28165370

Her skin is also rough from the endless gallons of cum deposited on her. What do?

Reminder she's still extremely cute and hot, pretty much your ideal gf
>>
>>28166040
apply a mildly rough bathing sponge.
and skin care creams afterwards.
>>
>>28163801
Browse 4chan and ask them for advice
orglnal
>>
>>28166163
>>28166163
this.
i'd keep her and make her feel loved.
>>
Care meter depends on whether she is pretty or not.
>>
>>28166163

She is now extremely attractive, and you develop strong sexual urges towards her. Naturally, she thinks of you as a sexless creature who doesn't want to prey on her, but unfortunately you do just like any other men.

What do you do? You can't fuck her without putting in too much effort into curing her PTSD.
>>
>>28163801
I met someone like this and they never will have a normal or even to us a normie existences.

>life sucks and then you die
>tell her that and she will understand
>>
File: 1461712190893.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1668) Image search: [Google]
1461712190893.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1668
>>28166717
but it's an effort i can actually enjoy:
take my clothes back from her.
make her lay naked next to me every night.
force her to do this if she resist.
maybe give her a fluffy blanket to wrap herself into.
cuddle her firmly from behind.
let her feel my raging boner on her butt.
because she must feel my lust and desire for her.
keep repeating this for 2-3 months.
train her to be comfortable with this before gradually proceeding forward in her treatment.
>>
>>28163912
Why not keep her self esteem down by being condescending and acting better than her? I'm doing this with a girl right now and it's a good sign when she says if you leave I'll kill myself.
>>
>>28166880
nice.
provide greentext with more details?
>>
File: 911.jpg (86 KB, 760x693) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
86 KB, 760x693
>>28163801
well .. she is "used" u say?
> nopenopenope
>>
>>28166920
sure
>think im having a one night stand
>girl ends up really liking me, being really cool, and really fun in bed
>talk to her a lot, im pretty much the first male attention shes ever had that isnt totally sexual
>actually get to know her; hopes dreams music "hobbies" (she is a woman)
>can tell her self esteem is shit, but shes still a 7/10 (2bh most girls have low self esteem even if they dont come off that way)
>now to the fun part
>one week in she tells me she likes handcuffs
>i start tying her up
>unleashthebeast.jpg
>daily I talk about how im the best, i really am the best and tease/criticize her for every little thing she does wrong
>she thinks im being harmless and that im just a jokey guy
>i can see the pain she feels when she disappoints me
>i can read her like an open book. she cannot hide anything from me.
>she cries sometimes and i usually just fuck her until she stops
>she thinks im the greatest thing since sliced bread and is constantly afraid i will leave her
she lets me do anything to her want me to go on? i have a whip, a collar, 2 pairs of handcuffs, a gag ball, and a paddle. Broken girls are the only proper partner for a broken man.
sorry i suck at greentexting
>>
>>28167123
kek.
go on.
please turn her into your little sister and post results.
>>
Some time ago a pic was posted.

It was a qt working at retail.

She was at the cashier
She was:
pale
gloomy
dark hair
skinny
blue uniform if i remember properly.

Cant find it on archives.
Please
>>
>>28167167
what do you mean little sister? ill do it i got nothing better to do.
heres a story of how i keep her wrapped around my dick
>2 weekends ago
>she makes me go out
>fuck that i wanna game
>im in kind of a bad mood so i decide to be a bit of a dick
>get really drunk and flirt with any girl who approaches me.
>talk with this one girl who was in my formal cabin last year
>she brings up how pretty my date was last year (i led the conversation)
>talk about how shitty her ex boyfriends were in bed and how no guys know how to fuck anymore
>my gf is watching this whole thing getting visibly upset
>when we leave i blame her by saying "i didnt even want to go out anyway its not my fault girls like to talk to me"
>she gets even more upset and tries to seduce me
>i want to fuck but deny her cuz "hey im being a dick"
>she keeps trying
>gives me a blowjob while shes crying
>decide to fuck her
>fuck her
>after she tells me she loves me and that i can never leave her
>i say all girls will leave
>she is obsessed with proving me wrong
this same chick claims to be a feminist and sjw but i say blatantly racist and sexist things around her all the time.
>>
>>28167261
>what do you mean little sister?
make her believe you are his big brother and treat you like that.
>>
>>28167313
*learning german fucks up my english really badly.
>>
>>28167313
im more going for ddlg i think... my sister treated me like shit, although she was older and my family was fucked up. I just want to tie her up and whip her ass. Ive become a sexual sadist :3
>>
>>28167261
damn these adventures are entertaining.
just don't treat her too harshly.
>>
>>28166854
Hahahahaha I bet you think that would actually work
>>
>>28167382
just apply enough force and give her time.
>>
>>28167261
Wow, you are like a stereotypical woman
>>
>>28163801
>Implying a girl would even notice me, yet alone "befriend" me.
>>
>>28167359
haha i think its too late for that but idk
heres a funny one
>she used to somewhat slutty (im a whore too dont make fun of us)
>whenever im mad for no reason i start rambling my r9k slut shamings
>years on here have made me near perfect.
>she doesnt want to admit shes a whore but begins to get visibly upset
>I go on saying that it betrays numerous character flaws
>an hour later she will cry and not tell me why
>i pretend i cant tell and act distant
damn im a dick and i didnt even know it
ill give you a nice one so i dont look so bad
>she gets extreme anxiety around me
>afraid ill leave her if she says the wrong thing
>i have to hover over her kissing her all over and saying i love you and nice things about her to get her to stop being so upset
>this quells her anxieties temporarily but in the long wrong makes her love me more and thusly makes her more anxious of me leaving.
>>28167406
this place made me see it was the only way i could be happy in a relationship. I need complete ownership. I wont deny that i am quite attractive, but i will argue that there is nothing wrong with this behavior. It is the most effective method of training a bitch i have ever seen. Sorry you cant hang with the psychos
>>
>>28167358
>>28167437

moar

.original comment.
>>
>>28167382
>I bet you think that would actually work
It's actually an esteemed treatment in the psychological community. Anon's positioning of his erect penile tissue on the patient's buttocks works to stimulate proper bonding and thus speeds the recovery process dramatically. Anon is very selfless to offer such a noble treatment and he should be praised.
>>
>>28163801
What do you mean what do? Like you should kill her or something? You've made friends with someone, continue being friends with them then you total meme.
>>
>>28167437
I'm just an anon, so it's not like I can really tell you what to do, but saying you are doing nothing wrong is complete bullshit and you know it. That's straight up emotional abuse.
>>
>>28165255
>a khv displays his knowledge of how vaginas work
>>
>>28167459
haha idk what else to say shes basically a yandere minus the killing other people. Shes threatened to kill me if i leave her (I prolly will this summer).
>>28167527
Theres nothing "wrong" with emotional abuse. I was emotionally and physically abused as a child so im just doing as i know and what makes me happy. I bet im happier than you. You need to read Marquis De Sade bro mix in a little Nietzsche and youll understand why ive dont nothing wrong.
>>
>>28163801
How would you even know all this//
>>
>>28167575
>>28167459
shes coming over soon anything you want me to do? ill post it in this thread after
>>
>>28167437
Well...its at least nice to see theres still worse people than me around.
I would probably rather go for a normal relationship(as much as Im actually able to do that ofc) and possibly an hero if she fucks me over than do that shit.
Does doing that kind of thing to her actually make you happy?
>>
>>28167575
>(I prolly will this summer)
plz send her to me then. sounds better than skyrim. what are her needs?

>>28167608
take her to the bathroom and gently brush her teeth.
>>
>>28164592
You can't fix broken chicks.

They're a lost cause, every time.
>>
>>28167631
yah it actually does and i know you wont believe me but i do love her. i think she actually likes it too. We are both broken people who suffered a lot of abuse when we were younger.
Why are you willing to sacrifice so much ("possibly an hero [if i am unable to properly manipulate her and] she fucks me over" for her to avoid a little heartbreak? you dont need to suffer for others. there is no reason to do this it is likely the cause of some of your pain. You need to understand that morality is constructed by society and its influence. Nothing is bad an sacrificing for another is stupid unless you genuinely enjoy doing it. I volunteer at my church (my mother is christian) about once a week because i like to feed hungry people at the soup kitchen.
>>28167648
idk if shes as good as skyrim. definitely better than unmodded oblivion
>>
>>28167714
I meant I volonteer once a month I'm not that good
>>
>>28167714
Haha, wow you are unsalvageable.
Godspeed you crazy sociopath
>>
>>28167714
I kind of envy you, though I don't have a gf, but I fear the presssure of having to lead a girl like that all the time. I mean, what happens if I don't know what to do in a given situation? And on the other side, having a strong gf probably means she's more likely to cheat on me.
>>
>>28167793
so youre just going to make fun of me then? tell me i'm broken? i would say the same about you. I hope your suicide goes through about the same time i start working for my daddy. You are not better than me. I am not broken. You cannot explain why i should sacrifice for others. There is no reason if i dont want to do it. Youre just weak. enjoy being societies slave.
>>
>>28167714
Im not particularly religious. I just couldnt stand doing that to someone and the only thing I still want to actually have in this life is a wife I can trust and that loves me and children.
Money doesnt really bring me any happiness and Im so desperate for love I dont think I could handle getting it and then losing it again.
Like living in a dark room and then opening the door, seeing the sun, only to have the room be darker than before.
>>
>>28167818
>>28167793
That wasnt me. Im >>28167828
>>
File: 1443220817770.jpg (485 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
1443220817770.jpg
485 KB, 968x1296
>>28167220
Here is the pic Anon, or at least I think it is.

She looks like a qt
>>
>>28167814
yah submissive is better for sure. And honestly there is no correct answer im a really good at reading people so i always know what shes thinking. I dont even try 99% of the time just when i reflect on my actions i see what im doing.
>>28167840
sorry i get confused. but you cannot want love forever. love is temporary as one of you will inevitably die in the best case scenario. Taking this into account why would you not put yourself in the position of power in a relationship? it doesnt matter and if you really love them you would never hurt them, in this case you could only hurt them by leaving. if you dont love her there is no reason to stop sacrificing for her well being when it hurts you. You are all that exists, anon.
>>
>>28167220
yeah that trap one? Have it on my phone.

uniform was blue and red right?
>>
>>28163801
>you befriend her
no

fortunately or unfortunately Im incapable of doing that

NEXT
>>
>>28167893
Perhaps im just naive or a hopeless romantic but the reason why I want a relationship is because i want someone to trust me even if Im not in a position of power. Anyone would be nice to you if youre more powerful than them.
Dont get me wrong, Im good at acting, my parents and sister still think Im doing perfectly fine despite how fucked I am and I can keep up multiple personalities if need be. It just wont make me happy.
>>
>>28167849
but she's a normie.
>>
>>28168025
You need to have your heart broken dude. Get that shit stomped on a few more times and you'll be me. trust is overrated and love is ineffable. You must define it yourself
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.