[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fear of intimacy Are there anons who never had gf/bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14
File: 1461684097706.png (360 KB, 717x458) Image search: [Google]
1461684097706.png
360 KB, 717x458
>tfw fear of intimacy
Are there anons who never had gf/bf and at the same time avoid any chances to get one because they're scared of this stuff?
>>
I took me a good 25+ years to realize, while I'm definetly shit tier boyfriend material, I never even tried because I could never trust anyone.
>>
>>28162585

Yeah. I have constant tension that something will go wrong with it.
>>
>>28162585
I'm scared of relationships but fine with random sex.
>>
I have the constant frustration of second-guessing every possible relationship, and never getting past just a friendship because I'm scared I'll fuck everything up.

Case and point being my spergness and how through growing up even touching a friend was a call for bullying.
One girl openly called me a psychopath/sociopath and stopped talking to me for 2 weeks just because I wanted a hug, after she gave all the other guys one in the friend group.
>>
>>28162585
Well, in my case it's fear of being touched or something like this. I hug people/friends only in simple/friendly way and that's something I got used to and my physical interactions with others limit to short hugs. Also, too much tickles - one friend grabbed my sides from behind to greet me and I literally screamed. Every time someone starts hitting one me I get scared, even if that person is my ex-crush...
>>
>>28162585
>talking to girl on omegle
>she compliments me
>I disconnect because i didnt know how to handle it
>>
File: 1452639258694.jpg (18 KB, 480x412) Image search: [Google]
1452639258694.jpg
18 KB, 480x412
>>28162949
>tfw I'd probably do the same if somebody ever complimented me
which isn't going to happen ever anyway
>>
>>28162585
Well, the only time a girl told me she loved me (we were about 14) I just rejected her cause I thought she would be ashamed to have as a boyfriend and would find me boring.

She was my best friend, and I never talked to her after this.

I can't talk or become friend with a girl without acting awkward, and the last time a girl got interested about me, she left me 2 minutes after saying that I don't have any chat.

Could I have the english name of the sauce please, I'm only able to find some korean links
>>
It's worse if you have a partner and then realize later you never got close to them at all and everything is a facade to hide your feelings
Why is it so easy?
>>
>>28162987
As I remember it's from Ajin manga :'o
>>
>>28162997

>>28162987
>>28163040
I clicked the wrong post..
>>
File: 17454039760.jpg (16 KB, 519x221) Image search: [Google]
17454039760.jpg
16 KB, 519x221
Hugs make me feel weak and i don't hug back i just stand there, saying things like cute make me feel weak and like I'm some sort of queer. I cant even say i "Love You" regardless of who it's directed at. Saying "I love You" makes me feel like i am belittling myself, like i am a weak male. A fucking homosexual.

But i still want a gf, go figure.
>>
>>28163047
I think this website is too complicated for you my dude
>>
>>28162710
I've been called a sociopath multiple times at work. People have also told me that I have an ice cold heart. I thought I got better at pretending to show empathy. I'm a KHV and everybody thinks I'm a fucking Chad at work for some reason.

I've been asked out by a couple girls, but I fucking hate leaving my house to do anything but go to work so I just reject them. The only person I talk to aside from my family is some guy who I met online 15 years ago and play Co op games occasionally with.
>>
File: pepe_wojak_jazz.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
pepe_wojak_jazz.png
14 KB, 530x444
>>28162585
Me

I'm so afraid of intimacy, that it feels very weird when other people (relatives, people on a crowded tram or bus) touch me. I don't think I could easily get intimate with a gf if I had one. Why am I like this? Why does the most natural thing in the world, the touch of an other person feels weird and unnatural to me?
>>
>>28162585
My body is not digesting food and im not sure why. It may or not be between one thing and another. 1 thing requires expensive pills from a prescription that i cant afford, literally may end up homeless because im sick as fuck and no one will hire me.
other thing requires pills that you could potentially get at a super market except not because they are super rare and not sold in this shit town so i would have to order off the internet and it would cost a fortune.

So i feel like absolute shit 100% of the time. im not digesting food and im gassy 100% of the time. smells bad, like makes people mad at you kind of bad. body odor too, related to poor digestion, i assume since doesnt matter how much i shower.

super anxious all the time. people walk past my apartment door and im worried the smell bothers them in the hallway. Go to the grocery store and worried people smell me. cant get job, not gonna bother trying for gf obviously.May end up homeless, actually i am already making plans for when i am homeless.feel like im dieing and have no one to talk to about it, could get a psychiatrist but thats like a hooker you dont fuck i really dont get talking to random strangers.
>tfw social anxiety but i can grit myself through it to almost apss off as chad if i didnt have this problem
>tfw virgin
>tfw overhear girl you have a mega crush on say you look cute, but too bad you smell like shit
>tfw get a free dentist appointment and the lady asks you if you are excited by the idea of getting to be touched by a female for once
>m-m-muh social anxiety is holding me back.
you are practicaly normies. get out ree etc.
>>28162987
I shall bestow pity upon you pathetic faggot and give you advice. back when i was a normie with low self esteem a turned down a girl i had had a crush on for 3 years for the same reason. and had social anxiety afterwards that kept me from talking to strangers and would give me panic attacks like crazy. A good way to get over this is
>>
>>28162585
I think I might have that, I don't want to tell anyone things about myself and I don't like the idea of being close with someone
>>
File: 1417983320474.png (233 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1417983320474.png
233 KB, 600x579
>>28163168
Well, thank you ... I guess.
But why did you stop writting ?
>>
>>28163168
to go to the mall and start talking to people. about anything. literally anything. The point is not to be interesting. the point is not to make a new friend. the point is to get over the idea of talking to strangers. Go and make an ass of yourself. I went to the mall and straight up asked random girls if they would go out with me, ididnt expect them to say yes really. they thought i was creepy as fuck and rejected me. but after like 6-7 girls i felt more confident about it (even if i still sucked at it)one actually gave me her phone number and we talked on the phone a bit.

once you get over the fear of approaching people and talking to them you will get less anxious and loosen up when you talk to people for real. then conversation will come more naturally for you and you can start to have actual conversations and you will realize its not actually that hard.
>>
File: 1444096127751.jpg (125 KB, 960x856) Image search: [Google]
1444096127751.jpg
125 KB, 960x856
>>28163220
post limit was cucking me
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 859x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 859x1000
I dunno about you other anons, but I have the terrible double edged sword of both greatly fearing intimacy and greatly desiring it.

I feel like I'm so sensitive even to the most juvenile shit. I've hugged, held hands with, and cuddled with quite a few girls, and to me that kind of thing feels like sex. I legitimately get a hard-on from cuddling with a girl, and it's harder than anything I'd get during masturbation either. And hand holding at least gives me a semi. I don't fucking understand, it makes me feel like I'm 12 years old.

I'm 20 and still haven't so much as kissed a girl because I'm utterly terrified of screwing it up. I'm lucky enough that I've had many opportunities, but EVERY single time I'm too afraid to do anything.

People don't even understand. I've told my story on here before of how a girl once stripped off in front of me and cuddled with me half-naked, and I just sat there and could barely even say a word - let alone actually do anything. Even other anons have taunted me and said "haha you must be gay". I'm not gay. I DESPERATELY want to me intimate with a woman. But I can't do it. I'm more scared of initiating with a girl than I am of anything else, and it's all because I had such a shitty high school life where everyone bullied me and no one would talk to me.
>>
>>28163220
He turned into a jew and gassed himself.
>>
>>28162585
Nigger, I'm scared to leave my god damn house let alone be intimate with a grill.
>>
>>28163290
I know those feels anon. I've never made a move on a girl in my life before because I'm afraid I'll be rejected. I won't talk to girls unless they talk to me first. I can't even conceive of a reason to talk to girls that doesn't revolve around some ulterior sexual motive, and even though I would like a gf, I will always break off contact with girls who reach out to me. I know I'm not gay, but I wish I wasn't straight.
>>
>>28163290
How about you get the fuck out of here you fucking flaming chad, you are a failed normie at best.

Fuck off.
>>
I don't actively avoid it per-say, like I wouldn't run if a girl was nice to me.

I am FUCKING TERRIFIED of it though. Women are mean by themselves, and even worse in intimate relationships. It scares the hell out of me to think that even if a woman starts becoming more affectionate, it could instantly turn to hatred if I do or say the wrong thing. They are so horribly judgemental even talking to them normally turns into this circus, unless you're rich/hot, then you could say you strangle kittens and they'd try to fuck you.
>>
>>28162585
fear of intimacy with gf/bf?

what about friends
intimacy can be nonsexual

i want friends
>>
File: 1447053604660.png (393 KB, 2254x2452) Image search: [Google]
1447053604660.png
393 KB, 2254x2452
I push everyone away who sees me in a positive light, friends and potential love interests, online and irl. I don't know why I do it, something has to be wrong with me.
>>
File: 1456699312492.png (28 KB, 232x267) Image search: [Google]
1456699312492.png
28 KB, 232x267
>>28163919
iktf

pls just let me post
>>
>>28163290

>be me
>in college
>take spanish lesson (practice with a lot of pairing)
>meet a qt girl
>short, submisive, shy, classy
>always walk around the campus with her until next lesson

>one day our hands almost touched
>can feel the warmth radiating from her body
>next time this is it

>mother falls into coma
>drop out of college to work and pay hospital bill
>can't afford treatment, mother dies

can't approach a girl now
>feel like I don't deserve it because I'm a murderer
>fear to open up to people that might die one day
>>
>>28164126
>>can't afford treatment, mother dies
American detected
>>
>>28164126
Should've moved to Canada.
>>
I am probably more afraid of a change in my life because it takes me out of my comfort zone. So that would encompass intimacy.

I have been trying slightly.
>>
File: CT8g5E3XAAAYNaH.png (188 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
CT8g5E3XAAAYNaH.png
188 KB, 500x267
>>28163919
>you try to befriend people
>they hurt you
>people try to befriend you
>you hurt them

It's easier for their sake and my sake
>>
I am scared of women, I'm scared like she'll leave me for CHAD and fuck him while still in the relationship

just women are fucking sex crazed for CHAD its disgusting to do it while with someone.
>>
>>28164279
iktf, and then if I meet a girl that seems trustworthy, she's either not my type otherwise so I "friendzone" her, or if she's my type, she "friendzones" me, I just have a bad luck like that. I don't like the term "friendzone" but I find it fitting because there's no straightforward rejection involved the most of time, just an obvious inbalance in the relationship which after a while - when the person with the crush gets over it - may turn into a genuine friendship.
>>
That's totally me.
When I am talking to girls (rare occasion..) almost all the time I feel they truly like me. We would be chatting, smiling at each other, joking, she would then start to ask questions about me, compliment me, "accidently" bump into and touch me, the whole 9 yards.

AT THAT POINT I start to feel uncomfortable because I think it's getting to far. And I kill the conversation.

>bye anon
>it was so nice to meet you
>you're such an interesting person

I'm such a failure.
>>
File: 1456575714956.jpg (24 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1456575714956.jpg
24 KB, 387x461
Be 28 years old

>Had 6 gfs
>Never had sex

Now at almost one month away from being 29. I can say that my path to wizardy is sealed.
>>
>>28164818
nice anon good luck on being grand wizard

I'm rooting for you
>>
>>28162585
>scared
no
but the idea of being intimate with some random stranger is disgusting.
>>
>>28162585
Pretty much.

I think my greatest fear is two things.

The first is simple - I'm afraid that any girl that gets to know me won't like me and I'll feel terrible. It'd total confirmation that I'm shit.

Secondly, I have this weird feeling that is hard to describe that if I ever learned or accepted that I deserved to be loved that it would ruin me. I don't want to confront my inner self like that. It'd shatter my self image and there'd be no avoiding that my entire youth has been wasted.
>>
>>28162585
Here. I've tried to have a few, but just got criticized, evaluated, dumped and backstabbed every single time.

So yeah, when you first spend two and a half decades trying to get laid and lose your virgo status, and then find that when you do it's just an empty experience where you're basically ridiculed and dehumanized even worse than before... well.

Let's just say that I've spent the last 5 years or so actively avoiding any chance for intimacy. It's not like I get more than a few chances every year or so anyway... but still, I know full well how the girls will react if it ever gets to that. All I want now is the occasional hug or a kiss, but there's no point since even that nets me little more than disgusted reactions.
>>
>>28164818
I lost mine at 30. A friend of mine lost his at 32 and got a family out of the whole thing too.

So who knows. Maybe you'll turn out like me and pass that hurdle only to see nothing but even a deeper shade of shit on the other side. Or maybe you'll turn out like him, and change your entire fucking life in the process.
>>
>>28162585
I was in bed with a girl twice and we didn't have sex because even though I fingered her the first time I didn't feel like she actually wanted to fuck me. I just couldn't feel like she wanted me to fuck her like no matter what. She called me on the phone once at a party and was like "When are we going to have sex?" Second time we did shit it happened again. I've never been around a girl like that ever again aside from just talking at work.
I think I may be fucked. I mean, I honestly do think I could still be able to form a relationship with a girl, but I just haven't felt anything for anyone since. But like seriously it basically doesn't get much worse than that.
>>
File: PicsArt_04-26-12.55.55.jpg (42 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-26-12.55.55.jpg
42 KB, 355x355
I literally had a small panic attack while reading a book when two characters huged, needless to say im a khv and I've never had a girlfriend. A lot of girls have told me at im quite feminine, what the fuck do they mean by this and how do I change that. Also earlier today a girl that I had a huge crush on a few months ago said "anon you make my day." Felt really fucking good fampai but im trying my best not to develop feeling for her again. Every time I feel strongly towards people it makes me feel shit about my self
>>
>>28162610
>I never even tried because I could never trust anyone
This
You can't even trust your parents.
I don't want to be cucked
I am too young to go to prison
>>
>>28165417
>quite feminine

Lift weights.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.