[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are guys so creepy on social media?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 589x87) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 589x87
Why are guys so creepy on social media?
>>
Most guys are creepy, they just hide it better in real life because there are more consequences.
Even Chads are creepy, they just never have to be creepy because they are so successful.
There is a small percentage of males who are mature and self-actualized and have transcended creepiness, but they are rare and even they will lapse now and then.
>>
>>28161818
Why do you have to ask stupid questions?
>>
>>28161818

Because they, like, um like um, aren't as normal and nerdy as channing tatum!? Ahahahaha!? Men have life on easy mode! I wish I was a man! Only 7/10's buy me stuff!? Ahahaha! LIKE SO AWKWAAARRRD
>>
>>28161818
Why are roasties posting on /r9k/?
>>
>>28161865
>Even Chads are creepy,
Whatever makes you feel better about your beta traits.
>>
>>28162025
i've known a lot of Chads and most of them were creepy, as in, i physically watched them do creepy shit in real time.
keep memeing
>>
>>28161818
Cool thread cuntwhore.
>>
this is a test post, please ignore and hide it
>>
>>28162025
Trap here. Talked to a few Chads and holy shit are they creepy. People tend to give them a free pass a lot but they're still fucking creepy and say weird shit all the time
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (533 KB, 900x1012) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
533 KB, 900x1012
This sucks, can't even manage conversation online for the life of me.

Tried to find places to talk to people because i'm desperately lonely but I just get glossed over when ever I try.

What the hell am I doing wrong? Is it just a bad idea to try to get fulfilling conversation online? I can't possibly be fucking up that fast now can I?

That said I'm not some creep who wants to suddenly be best pals. I just like even a few back and forth post on literally any topic. But nothing, you try to start up a conversation not even anything personal yet even losers like fat chicks, fur fags, and even other robot tier betas wont give you the time of day.
>>
The Internet places us too close to each other.

When two people have twitter accounts and maybe some other social media it's like they live next door to you. You can't help being who you're attracted to and you can't avoid noticing what your neighbors are doing.

Why the fuck do people cosplay anyway? It's literally just for attention.
>>
>>28162063
Hello anon, how's your day going?
>>
>>28162040
>>28162054

If a Chad was doing it, it wasn't creepy.
Creepiness isn't about the objective evaluation of actions on a creepiness scale, it's about the emotional evaluation of *people* by qts.
Since Chads aren't creepy as people, their individual actions can't be creepy either.
Since Robots are almost always creepy, even the most innocuous action performed by a Robot can be creepy.
>>
>>28162083
I live alone, I'm gaining weight, and I lost my wageslave position recently. So i'm in a bad state of mind. Thinking about jumping off a tall place.

But as for this particular day itself, it's been okay I rewatch boku wa tomodachi and drank beer.

How about you?
>>
What does creepy even mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (562 KB, 1007x941) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562 KB, 1007x941
Some men get off on making a woman uncomfortable.

I have this one anon on my tumblr (it's for my 2D homos, not SJW bullshit) and he constantly sends me messages like "I think about your tight, pink butthole when I cum" "I saw you today at the store, you looked so beautiful..." Or "That picture of you that you posted made me so hard, if I see you in person I won't take no for an answer"

I don't reply because that's exactly what he wants. Hopefully he will get bored. I don't think he actually has ever seen me IRL.

Socially awkward dudes think being too nice or enthusiastic makes them "creepy" but when many girls mean creepy, they mean a guy that refuses to acknowledge that a girl is not interested, or a guy that comes on so strong with sexual vibes (like a dick pic) that it's painfully obvious he is just trying to find a wet hole to put his dick in and he's desperate.
>>
File: 1459056872647.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1459056872647.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>28162106
No wonder no one wants to talk to you
>>
>>28162106
Oh...that doesn't seem too happy. I hope you get those things checked out. I'm doing pretty good, playing a video game with my best friend and I recently found an elliptical I want and am starting to get back into my runner body and getting a bit more fit! What's that anime about?
>>
>>28161818
Because 80% of guys are starved for sex and YOU WOMEN won't give them any so like a actual starving African child they bother the shit out of you to try to get what they need to survive.
Men literally shrivel and die without sex. And you are withholding it from them. So evil.
>>
>>28162200
>implying anyone owes anyone sex.
Anon...stop. I hate women too but that's not even logical at all
>>
>>28162089
Exactly. My mere presence in a room creeps women out even if I am doing nothing at all. Not checking them out at all. I've given up on sex/etc so I don't even chase women. Yet all the same "I'm creepy" just for existing like anyone else.
>>
>>28162180
>Socially awkward dudes think being too nice or enthusiastic makes them "creepy"

That's because they get branded a creep without ever sending a dick pic.
>>
>>28162151
That the female finds you unattractive. Therefore they will treat you like you aren't even human.
>>
>>28161818

Why did you crop out her name, I want to see if she's cute enough to be my imaginary gf
>>
>>28162212
lol logic. What does a 28 year old neckbeard virgin need logic for? Fuck this gay Earth and it's logic. RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find your faith in logic quite disturbing...
>>
>>28162223
9 times out of 10, the guy is doing something creepy and just doesn't understand what he is doing wrong. Like continuing to pursue after she has made it clear she is not interested. Like "pls respond" shit.

Women don't usually give men a hard "no" or rejection because men usually don't take it very well. One guy I met online just would not understand that I was not interested, much less in a guy three states away, but that didn't stop him from stalking me on every social media channel he could find (including my LinkedIn), and begging and pleading for me to give him a chance. Did this guy send a dick pic? No. But I politely rejected him, and he responded by cyber stalking me for a full year.
>>
File: 1447897767539.png (278 KB, 406x385) Image search: [Google]
1447897767539.png
278 KB, 406x385
>>28162194
Cool, and some school club where they basically try to learn friend making skills. Glad you had a good time today and that things are going well for you and hope they go even better for you. This conversation has put me in a pretty good mood, thanks for your courtesy anon.

>>28162186
It can't be helped senpai
>>
>>28162252
Shoulda just jerked him off one good time so he'll leave you alone
>>
Yea but if Tyrone Niggerdick sends a message "ey bby u wan sum fuk?" with a dick pic you won't find it creepy at all. But if a beta neckbeard says "hi" to you he is the creepiest creep ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (340 KB, 700x1041) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340 KB, 700x1041
>>28162299
>three states away
You missed that part.

Besides
>giving sexual favors in hopes a guy will leave
That's like giving a dog a bone and then wondering why it follows you home.
>>
u wnt see my cock? ;)
>>
It seems like any behavior that's even slightly contrived or awkward or even a little strange is labeled as creepy by girls. What does creepy really mean when they call some one creepy?
>>
>Tyrone Niggerdick: ey gurl u want sum fuk? *dickpic*
>Female: oh hi sexy, that is so not creepy at all haha

>Neckbeard: hi
>Female: WTF that is so creepy i am like seriously traumatized right now what is your problem
>>
>>28162359

It translates to
>0/10 would not fuck
>>
Jokes on you, I don't even have any social media. You need friends to be social.
>>
>>28162359
creepy = unattractive.
If you are unattractive you are automatically creepy to females no matter how you act. There is nothing you can do to NOT be creepy if you are physically unappealing.
>>
>>28162051
no fuck off loser
>>
>>28162180
>>28162325
Listen here roastie. I'd appreciate if you took that shit to the Yaoi board and stopped posting on /r9k/

You do not have the feelings that true robots do, and you are blessed with the attention of opposite sex.

I'd love to know that I am attractive enough for someone to stalk.

Yet you overreact to that shit. 9/10 a stalker is just a sperg who means no legitimate harm.
>>
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 820x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 820x1200
>>28162795
>literally doesn't reply to creepy dudes
>"you're overreacting"

I didn't call the police, didn't make attention seeking posts on my blog, didn't doxx the guy. Just went on my merry way. But that doesn't mean he wasn't creepy as hell. I simply chose to cite an example of a guy overreacting to being rejected.

Your logic is hilarious though. Also I've been posting here since before this board was even created. Don't plan on going anywhere, either.

tldr go be creepy elsewhere lol
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.