[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WANT A FUCKING MOMMYYYYYYYYYYY mommy mommy ;_; please mommy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
I WANT A FUCKING MOMMYYYYYYYYYYY

mommy mommy ;_; please mommy aaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>28159784
I love you, Mommy
I love you more than anything
Please, I'm scared... Hold me close
I can't feel my hands... It's dark in here- MOMMY! MOMMY WHERE ARE YOU??
>>
>>28159906
this post made me fuckng vry i cant fucking seed the keyboard im FUCK YOU DFUCK YIU FSDFASFASFfasdfa why wh why why why fuck you i want to UFCKIGN dieeeeeeeee
>>
>>28159784
>tfw no mommy gf to work hard for you while you stay home
>no mommy gf to come home and take care of me
>no mommy gf to cuddle with
>>
im going to kill myself
i want a mommy
i cant do this anymore
i cant do this
i just want to be taken care of
ill do anything
anything... ;_; its not even about sex i just i cant do this anymore i need someone to rely on..
>>
If you guys need someone to take care of you so badly, you should move back in with your parents or just go into the system. The state is your mommy now. Learn to take care of yourselves if you want to survive in the real world.
>>
>>28160210
I DONT HAVE A MOMMY
>>
mommy mommy i love you
mommy mommy mew mew mew
mommy mommy i love you
please dont abandon me like the rest too
>>
>>28160244
Everyone has a biological mother, and if she won't follow you to the depths of Hell then I feel bad for you. But you should stop thinking you're going to "find a mommy". It's extremely unlikely you will meet a woman who wants to look after you as though you're some kind of lost puppy. The best you can do is hire a maid to help you take care of some of the basics if you struggle even with that.
>>
>>28160435
>mom abandoned me
>no father
>hire a maid
>neet

:))
>>
>>28160446
Your parents didn't even care what happened to you? No wonder you guys are so messed up. I'd expect in some ways though you'd be more self-sufficient though, not less. It doesn't get any easier with age, you know. It would be wise to start practicing sooner rather than later to be as independent as you can.
>>
I feel the same way. I'm living with my mom now but I only can until august without getting a job or going to college. Everything used to be so nice and happy when I was younger and I used to love my mommy so much and would cry whenever I had to go to school or anything because I miss her. I'm not ready to be an adult. I want someone to take care of me and treat me nicely and happily and who I can give all of my love and happiness to jut like I did with my real mom when I was young. Why did I have to grow up
>>
>>28160565
Life's a bad acid trip. That's why. And nobody's watching you to make sure you don't freak out. It's a commonly accepted reality that the older you get, the less anyone wants to help. If you hit 30 and still can't look out for yourself, you might as well call it quits.
>>
>>28160640
That's horrible. That's so cruel. Why does life have to be like this? Why can't we just never get old and have mommies to always take care of us and love us and cherish us no matter what? This isn't fair.
>>
>>28160640
im a cute girl and im not 20 yet so i think i have some time to secure myself a weeby dommy mommy
>>
What would you consider a mommy, OP?
>>
>>28160680
eh im not sure honestly

i just want someone to lean on, soemone to look out for me and rely on. i am pretty self-sufficent as it is, i am functional despite being a NEET i have honed my housewivery skills to the best of my ability, so that one day i may give a deserving mommy myself and be her loving little housewife

i want to curl up to her and call her mommy and hold her and be a clingy little obsessive kitten, because I've never been allowed to do that

all my life ive been forced to grow up, mature, but i never had anyone to lean on, i want someone to lean on when i need it, who will do things with me. a companion

sexual side doesnt really matter, im a switch.
>>
>>28160679
Yeah, except you'll probably be doing chores for her, not the other way around. Even if you're in a committed relationship, you can't expect them to be there for you all the time.
>>
>>28160760
see
>>28160724

i am a functional person, i dont want someone to wipe my fucking ass. its emotional for me.

i can take care of myself and other people and am good at it, i wouldn't even care if i had to take care of my mommy as long as the emotional side is taken care of me i dont really care.
>>
What is the deal with this thread?
you guys want a mommy to take care of you or also some Rub a Dub too?
>>
>>28160669
You can still be in touch your mom
>>
mommy mommy ill always be your little girl
mommy mommy will you always be my mommmy?
>>
>>28160784
My emotions are very muted so I don't completely understand your need, but sure. Many of these people are completely dysfunctional though, and have deluded themselves into believing someone will take care of them when in fact the opposite is more likely.
>>
File: 1461145460955.png (260 KB, 485x471) Image search: [Google]
1461145460955.png
260 KB, 485x471
>>28160886
eh i understand where you're coming from, most people are like that

i am not like that though. i want to be the most productive and good little girl for my mommy~ i want to grow as a person and spend my life with her and make our lives great again! i want to be a loving housewife mew~
>>
>>28160917
Most robots anyway. Well, you've got the right attitude. I was a little too rough around the edges to care for someone like that, and I spent much of my life around some hard folks, a lot of them dangerous. I didn't let the experience turn me into a monster, and I believe myself to be on a path of redemption, but at the end of the day it seems like you can't count on anyone but yourself.
>>
>>28161025
eh yeah i mean at the end of the day i only can rely on myself. i love myself and i want myself to be happy, i need someone to rely on, and I have a lot to offer a prospective mommy.

i am not simply just a pathetic whelp manchild asking for a mommy. i try and make myself as great as i can, but i do wish to lay in mommy's chest and have her hold me and call me a good kitten~ i cannot deny this fact

and honestly you seem like the person id go after if you had a life like that, i look for toughness in people.
>>
>>28159784
Watch your mouth, honeybee. You know that kind of language is unacceptable.
>>
File: 1460378335067.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460378335067.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
I WANT TO BE A FATHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>28161060
Be careful how close you get to people of this sort. It's a fatal attraction that draws you deeper into a shady existence, maybe a lot further than you meant for things to go. It's like a moth drawn to flame. Not that you're a small insect, but you get the idea.
You're still young and attracted to bad, but it sounds like what you need is someone who still believes in and feels things like love and kindness, somebody untouched by the violence of this life. I'm just a retired criminal who has been in and out of institutions and now tries to keep people from making some of the same mistakes.
>>
>>28161220
i know
i know exactly what you mean
>>
>tfw Lauren Graham will never be your mommy gf
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.