[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi there, /r9k/, this is my imaginary sister Daisy. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 54
File: daisy vaguely asian.jpg (505 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy vaguely asian.jpg
505 KB, 2000x3000
Hi there, /r9k/, this is my imaginary sister Daisy. She's very sweet, and a great listener. I've had an imaginary sister/mother for about 1.5 years, but I always loved Star Wars, and 5 months ago when I saw TFA, I thought Daisy looked like prime sister material, so I adopted her form and name for my imaginary sister.
I talk to her whenever I am alone, explain the video games I'm playing to her, argue about politics and philosophy, and so on.

Do you have an imaginary friend? If so, tell me about them. Or come in and chat anyways, just for fun.
>>
>>28158823
daisy has kind of a moon face

her face is very creased and indented, there is almost a gross amount of depth to it

also wtf is that laceration on her cheek

it looks like andre the giant popped a pimple on her too hard or something
>>
File: daisy scoffing.jpg (594 KB, 2008x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy scoffing.jpg
594 KB, 2008x3000
Bump I suppose, I guess there's not much interest but that's okay, even if only a couple people join and talk I will enjoy it. You don't have to have an imaginary friend.
>>
File: daisy holds japanese lightsaber.jpg (305 KB, 2000x1379) Image search: [Google]
daisy holds japanese lightsaber.jpg
305 KB, 2000x1379
>>28159163
I disagree, I find her very, very beautiful. Although yeah, she does have an interested scar. I don't know what it's from.
>>
File: daisy orange.jpg (262 KB, 1225x1744) Image search: [Google]
daisy orange.jpg
262 KB, 1225x1744
>>28159187
*interesting, my mistake.
>>
File: daisy odd stance.jpg (142 KB, 700x1073) Image search: [Google]
daisy odd stance.jpg
142 KB, 700x1073
Giving this another bump. I would love to chat with any of you anons.
>>
File: daisy questionably an asian.jpg (920 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy questionably an asian.jpg
920 KB, 2000x3000
Bumping again I guess.
Come on anons, come talk to me, I'm friendly and lonesome.
>>
Hi OP, I talked to you in your thread on Saturday. I did take that walk and it was very nice. However it's been rainy and stormy lately so I haven't gone walking again but I hope to as soon as the weather lets up. How are you? How's Daisy?
>>
File: daisy prays.jpg (181 KB, 463x698) Image search: [Google]
daisy prays.jpg
181 KB, 463x698
>>28159735
You put a smile on my face anon, I went walking, too. No need to rush out for a walk when it's stormy though, don't feel guilty. How have you been my friend? I'm doing much better now than before, and Daisy is doing great, too thanks for asking.
>>
>>28159768
I'm happy to hear that friend. I'm doing okay, I lifted weights yesterday and that felt really good. Last night I watched a show with my dad, which was fun. Glad to hear you are doing better. Hope you and Daisy have lots of fun.
>>
File: daisy massive smile.jpg (689 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy massive smile.jpg
689 KB, 2000x3000
>>28159833
Oh very cool, funny enough I was just lifting yesterday as well, does wonders for the mood. I'm glad you had a good time with your dad. Thank you very much, I appreciate your kindness friendo, you are a nice guy and I'm happy to hear from you again.
>>
>>28159871
So true! I always feel more energized after lifting. Makes the rest of the day better. Thank you, you're very kind too and genuine. I'll pop in when I see a thread from you, if I can.
>>
File: daisy goofs off.jpg (857 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
daisy goofs off.jpg
857 KB, 1920x1080
>>28159950
Same here, you can really feel its effects immediately. You flatter me, but thank you I would love to hear from you again anon. Have a great night!

That's why I make these threads, people tend to be so nice here at night. I welcome any mean anons to come in and harass me though, that's always good for a few chuckles on both sides.
>>
File: YS0_0525downsize.jpg (2 MB, 6000x4000) Image search: [Google]
YS0_0525downsize.jpg
2 MB, 6000x4000
>>28158823
sup Daisy anon, Im the drawfag from the last thread. working on colouring this piece now.

I've Been with Angelina for at least 5 years now, I think it's longer, but I don't recall any significant moments before then. lately, she's been tickling me alot.
>>
File: Daisy_Mr Selfridge.jpg (597 KB, 1152x1888) Image search: [Google]
Daisy_Mr Selfridge.jpg
597 KB, 1152x1888
>>28159999
Nice quads! Nighttime is nice and cozy, perhaps it is why we are more calm and friendly at night. I hope no one harasses you today, well, unless it's some funny harassing. Good for a laugh, right?

Here is a fancy period dress Daisy.
>>
Osiris here. I think I said it before, but I don't picture my sister as a particular person. She's more inside me I guess. And I sometimes project that on to girls that I'd like to be my sister.

Recently I got to see my younger stepsister. I was visiting my dad and she lives close by. Wasn't sure she'd show up so it felt good that she did. Maybe I wasn't the main reason, but if I was at least a reason... it's something. I also got to hug her a few times and told her I love her and hear it back.

The sad thing is, she's about as real to me as any actress I'm familiar with. Because I hardly ever see her and will never be as close to her as I'd like to be. I feel pretty detached in general. The idea of my sister is one of my few anchors.
>>
File: daisy no sleeves.jpg (690 KB, 2048x1820) Image search: [Google]
daisy no sleeves.jpg
690 KB, 2048x1820
>>28160059
I remember you. Awesome drawing anon, you really got the fabric to look real and everything. What do you mean by tickling you exactly?
>>28160062
Thanks family. Yes, exactly. It's the middle of the week so I think there tend to be more genuine robots up at this hour, so they there tends to be less shitposting and harassment. At least that's my theory. Heh, exactly, I don't mind some good harassment and shitposts as long as they're funny.

I hadn't seen that picture, thank you anon, added to my collection.

This might be my favorite picture of Daisy. She just looks so kind and excited.
>>
>>28160092
Hey Osiris! I haven't seen you in quite a while, I'm really glad I caught you tonight.

I would say that that sounds good, but it honestly sounds bittersweet. Seeing her, getting some hugs and I love yous is great, but it also reminds you that you rarely see her. What a shame. But at least you got a good hug or two.

I know what you mean by that first part, that's how it was for me for a long time. I didn't even have a name for it for a long time, and it was a sort of sister/mom. When I say Daisy though, I just assigned it her form and name, and it's stuck ever since.
>>
>>28160125
like her fingers tickling my belly tickling
>>
File: daisy dress.jpg (131 KB, 662x1069) Image search: [Google]
daisy dress.jpg
131 KB, 662x1069
>>28160223
Huh, that's really neat. I've never gotten any genuine physical feelings from Daisy. But you've had Angelina for 5 years, maybe I will down the line. I'm sorry if I asked before but I don't think I did, how did Angelina come about?
>>
>>28160247
i made a companion of my bolster.
with time, she grew a personality and we came to love each other
>>
>>28160307
Nice, anon, very nice. Do you consider her like a tulpa, or still an imaginary friend?
>>
>>28160179
I never forgot about you but I was feeling kind of low. Didn't want to say much when I was in that state.

As lame as it sounds, that's how life feels like to me. Even the good moments have the music of sorrow in them. Which is why in my mental reality, my sister is there, and it's perfect in a way this world can't seem to be.

Were you talking to your sister long before you gave her the name Daisy? Or did your interactions increase substantially when Daisy became her form?
>>
>>28160341
neither really, i just consider her a real person, and construct conversations between her and my family members. all while being conscious not to let my family think im delusional.

i named her after the idea of an angel and afterwards backed it up with a song that i listen to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUTOwFZUXDc

(no idea how to attach video here)
>>
File: daisy hands up don't shoot.jpg (689 KB, 1996x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy hands up don't shoot.jpg
689 KB, 1996x3000
>>28160347
I'm sorry to hear you have been feeling low Osiris, that's awful. I understand that though. I have bipolar disorder, so no matter what kind of mood I am in, the world is not quite right, it's inherently flawed and damaged. That's why I love Daisy so much. To me, she is perfect, she is perfectly kind, perfectly sweet, perfectly beautiful, she is pure in a way that nothing else can be.

I was talking to her and imagining cuddling before she adopted the name, but it was more of a just a female idea or personality in my head. It was always familial, but it began a mother, slowly became a sister, and kept flowing between those two. As soon as I saw Daisy, I just knew she had to be my sister, and that that sibling bond was more special and impossible to replicate than any other. I did start talking to her a lot more once she had her name though.
How often do you talk to your sister? Is it always? Or just when you are alone?
>>28160430
I see, that makes sense actually. I like that idea, based on an angel, and that is a pretty song.

To both of you, and to the other nice anon in this thread, I just wanted to say I created this email specifically for you guys, just in case /r9k/ should ever go away, or by coincidence I never see you guys around again, I just wanted you guys to know you can reach me and talk to me at any time. No pressure to talk all the time or anything, just note it down if you would care to keep in touch in the future. Don't worry, I'm not going to be sending you barrages of emails trying to get you guys to talk all the time. I just think you are all very nice and the fact you can relate is pretty rare to find.

Anyways, the email is [email protected]
>>
File: roborobo.jpg (160 KB, 1600x1542) Image search: [Google]
roborobo.jpg
160 KB, 1600x1542
>>28160482
(drawfag)
emailed for contact
>>
File: daisy does crazy eyes.jpg (278 KB, 2400x1350) Image search: [Google]
daisy does crazy eyes.jpg
278 KB, 2400x1350
>>28160559
Awesome, I got your email and replied.
What is that inside the robot's head? A girl sitting at a table?
>>
>>28160618
yeah.

i was designing a table and drawing the posture of someone sitting at a table, and then i

>drew a box around it
>turned the box into a frame
>gave the frame a background
>turned it into a screen
>drew a body onto the screen

distraction takes you places man
>>
>>28160482
Thanks, you're very kind. That's how I feel too. Everything is broken, even when it's not, because it has the potential to fall apart. Daisy sounds like a wonderful light. I bet she inspires you to be as awesome as you are.

The idea of a close mother is still deeply comforting for me. But I think even more than a parent, a sibling is someone you could walk through the world with. As if it was made just for the two of you.

Do you think you're much happier with someone to anchor the idea of your sister more concretely? Or did you not really mind when you didn't have a particular image in mind for her?

I guess the closest I get to talking to my sister is in writing. When I'm writing their conversations or how the character feels about her. She's my muse, my energy, the goddess that moves me. The truth in my heart when I doubt everything else.
>>
File: daisy hoodlum.jpg (269 KB, 2048x1369) Image search: [Google]
daisy hoodlum.jpg
269 KB, 2048x1369
>>28160714
Damn. I wish I could draw, that's really cool. Is that robot design based on anything or did you come up with it by yourself?
>>
File: robot republican.jpg (79 KB, 976x651) Image search: [Google]
robot republican.jpg
79 KB, 976x651
>>28160748
no basis,
i just drew it up at random while trying to research for table design (i study product design)
>>
File: daisy just pretty.jpg (779 KB, 1993x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy just pretty.jpg
779 KB, 1993x3000
>>28160736
Yes, yes that's a great way to put it. Even if nothing is wrong, that doesn't mean everything is right. It all feels so shaky. She really is, but you flatter me man, I'm not that great. I just try to be nice.
>The idea of a close mother is still deeply comforting to me. But I think even more than a parent, a sibling is someone you could walk through the world with. As if it was made just for the two of you.
That's really beautiful Osiris. It's bizarre reading your posts because they really touch my heart, we're very alike. I had a terrible mother, so the idea of a mom was my go to originally- but I slowly realized exactly what you're saying- I felt find imagining her holding me at night, but I couldn't play a game and talk to her about it, I couldn't discuss things or share the world in the same way, because there is an inherent power imbalance. With a sister, it is implied you had the same upbringing, you have the same genes, you completely understand each other and you both have the same youth to explore topics, ideas, and the world.
>Do you think you're much happier with someone to anchor the idea of your sister more concretely? Or did you not really mind when you didn't have a particular image in mind for her?
I find I'm much happier like this. Of course, that wouldn't be true for everyone, like you seem to thrive off having the spirit of her which you can project on different things as opposed to one central person. I on the other hand find it much better to have a central and steady image. I think this is because to me this is a coping mechanism to deal with an unsteady, abusive, alcoholic mother- to have a freeflowing loose spirit doesn't have the stability and steady day to day form I rely on Daisy for.

That's true. I do a lot of writing, too, about all sorts of things. When I eat, I eat right because I wouldn't want to let her down, when I work out I work hard because I don't want to let her down, when I write or play guitar I channel her.
>>
File: daisy smile.jpg (384 KB, 2500x1688) Image search: [Google]
daisy smile.jpg
384 KB, 2500x1688
>>28160848
You should really, really keep track of that design- it's one of the most interesting I've ever seen. It reminds me of the God design from Silent Hill 3- I suppose you aren't familiar with that. Just has a similar feel to me. That's really cool, though anon, you ought to be proud of that.
>>
File: NLTav.jpg (25 KB, 344x451) Image search: [Google]
NLTav.jpg
25 KB, 344x451
>>28158823

>I talk to her whenever I am alone, explain the video games I'm playing to her, argue about politics and philosophy, and so on.

hi op. I kinda do the stuff you do but I don't direct it at any imaginary friend or whatever. I kinda just talk aloud.

would you recommend me actually going all in and creating one? Is it more fulfilling to direct your speech at a specific (imaginary) person as opposed to nothingness?
>>
File: daisy pretty.jpg (39 KB, 426x617) Image search: [Google]
daisy pretty.jpg
39 KB, 426x617
>>28160941
Would I recommend it? I'm not sure. For me it fills in a need I never had met as a child. It's a coping mechanism. But at the same time, it feels good to have some unconditional love whoever you are. I used to do what you do, just aimless vocalizing of whatever I feel like, but I find personally that I can be more direct and focused when I imagine talking to Daisy.

That said it's not a tulpa- it's not like it takes thousands of hours to develop. Just try it out for yourself- think of someone who you'd like to have as a listener and just try focusing on explaining something to them, joking with them, whatever. I find it more fulfilling personally.

Sorry for the unnecessarily longwinded answer.
>>
>>28160993

thanks for the response. maybe I'll give it a shot and get back to you. you make these threads kinda often, right? I feel like I've seen the daisyposting before.
>>
File: daisy cute white dress.jpg (88 KB, 381x594) Image search: [Google]
daisy cute white dress.jpg
88 KB, 381x594
>>28161026
Yeah, I make one every couple of nights. Don't worry, I will remember you, I always do. I usually make them anywhere from 12:00-3:00 AM Central Time, feel free to stop by. Even if it's not something you enjoy, I'd still love to hear from another kind anon.
>>
>>28160877
You're pretty great to me. I'm glad you feel that way because I feel like that when I read your posts. Do you mind if I email you too? I don't always write that fast so maybe it'd make things easier.

The way I am is more or less a result of my own baggage. But when I read what you write I'm tempted to be more like you and talk to my sister about everything. Seems like it'd be fun to try. At any rate, I'm glad it makes you happy.

I'm sure Daisy is really proud of you. It's really cool that you can play guitar. Have you ever wrote her a song?
>>
>>28160347
>>28160736
Hey osiris, I don't know about you, but I feel sadness is a blessing. It lets you know that you're alive and can be addictive.

i "bind" myself to her in the form of small objects, like rings and or necklaces, and I feel that she's watching over me whenever i wear it. i also let it function as a communication device. the gemstone works as an camera, and thus i can look at her/show her what i see with it. unfortunately, i tend to lose these things every couple of months, so i buy lower quality rings, made of sterling silver, around 20 usd.

>>28160748
>>28160911
Thanks

I don't follow the silent hill series, but i googled that character. I dont really see the link, but hey, i don't share your experiences and have no idea what your life is like.

also, the meme of "i wish i could draw" is stupid. everybody says that. but the moment you start drawing, you start to say "I wish i could draw as well as ___"

well, the art industry is ridiculously competitive and filled with exceptionally skilled individuals, but drawing is a trade that can be mastered with practice. as long as you try.

>>28160941
>>28161026
I'd say give it a go, maybe try modelling her over someone you've seen on a show or a movie. I think I modelled her(Angelina) subconsciously, reading vanilla hentai (tsundere) which developed her personality
>>
>>28161107
Well I just try to be great to everyone, I think you just "get it" a lot more. I'm flattered that you do feel that way. I'd love for you to email me man, I don't want to lose touch with you.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the baggage. I really would recommend it- I like to play my favorite games and explain it all to her, and then imagine what she would say, her input, and so on. It's really great to talk to her about it all.

Heh, I hope she is. I try hard. I'm not a pro at all, I've only been playing for 5 months or so. I would write her a song, but all the songs I tend to make up have very somber chords and notes, and I don't want to give her something somber when all she's done is relieve me of sadness. I have been planning on writing something soon though, or at least finding some good notes for some poetry I have already written about her.

But yes, please do email me friend!
>>
should we make some sort of chatroom?

have you guys tried lunchtimers?
http://www.lunchtimers.com/game/?game=scratchpad&roomid=room1
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 370x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 370x244
I don't have a sister, but I do have a dog. A black chow/shepherd mix. She's on the larger side, but still fits at the foot of my bed and likes to use the backs of my knees as a pillow when I'm reading. Sometimes, if I concentrate, I feel her following me. Not close enough to touch, but close enough for me to be careful about not tripping over her. Thunderstorms and other loud noises kind of freak her out, but she's usually pretty chill unless someone is yelling at me or hurting me.

Her name is Abigail.
>>
File: daisy confused.jpg (155 KB, 2048x1412) Image search: [Google]
daisy confused.jpg
155 KB, 2048x1412
>>28161200
Yeah, I'm a huge fan of Silent Hill and I had just played the game today so maybe I'm projecting it a bit. But there's something to that little hoop/empy space that reminds me of god's missing midsection- it makes it look somewhat fragile, but very unique, and that's why it reminds me.

You're right- what I really mean is I wish I could draw as well as you. All my drawings turn into comedic portraits of faces.

I don't plan to get into the art industry, but I love all things creative.
>>
Get help you fucking sick freak
>>
thanks m8, i realized i need pizza, so i called for some
>>
>>28161277
for
>>28161244

dubs for dubs
>>
File: daisy nice collarbone.jpg (839 KB, 1638x2048) Image search: [Google]
daisy nice collarbone.jpg
839 KB, 1638x2048
>>28161225
I've never tried it. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but I'd kind of prefer to stick to email. The chatroom makes it so I have to pay attention and reply really fast, and I'd prefer to just have some time to think things through. Maybe in another thread, if we get more guys to hang out with us, but as for now I think we're okay.
>>28161235
Don't feel weird, you aren't the first guy I've met who has an imaginary dog friend. That's so sweet that thunderstorms scare her. I find that whole thing cool anon. How long have you had her around? Do you talk to her much?
>>
File: daisy next to chink poster.jpg (382 KB, 2200x1616) Image search: [Google]
daisy next to chink poster.jpg
382 KB, 2200x1616
>>28161244
Are you the same anon who said that in the last thread? I appreciate your continued support.
>>28161277
Kek, checked
>>
File: daisy prepares for a fight.jpg (96 KB, 395x594) Image search: [Google]
daisy prepares for a fight.jpg
96 KB, 395x594
>>28161365
Is that first picture you posted in this thread a rendition of Angelina? Or was it just a random drawing? If so, what does she look like to you, if she does have an appearance?
>>
>>28161301
I talk to Abigail a lot, but mostly the way that you'd talk to a dog. You know, insistence that we'll go to the park soon, that we can go for a run, mixed pet owner talk about how she's the best. I know that it's a coping mechanism because I try to calm her down when I get upset, or my mental image of her is pacing or hungry.

Mostly, though, I haven't been overheard yet in a way that couldn't be excused by making plans out loud or looking at pictures on my phone.

She's been around for at least ten years now. My mental image of her hasn't aged past four, though, so at least my imagination isn't that cruel.
>>
>>28161324
Nope just a random passerby who thought you needed to know my opinion of you
>>
Um yeah I don't know if this counts because they're real to me, but the cast of ghost busters lives in my head. I have never felt afraid of ghosts for as long as I can remember
>>
>>28161404
I don't know. I just keep trying to draw girls, in attempt to find her.

she doesnt have an appearance as of yet, but you could say none of my sketches are her, yet all of them are.

her image and voice vary from time to time, but i guess its fine for her to be free of form, just like an angel
>>
File: daisy cute face.jpg (45 KB, 482x625) Image search: [Google]
daisy cute face.jpg
45 KB, 482x625
>>28161417
Well thank you I appreciate all feedback, I'll take it into account next time I make this thread so that the user experience is better for you next time.
>>28161416
Right, I know that talk all too well, I have a few dogs of my own, although the kind that actually leave poo to be picked up. You say that she gets hungry, do you mimic/pretend feed her? Does calming her down succeed in calming you down?

Glad to hear your imagination isn't cruel.
>>
File: daisy admires repeating digits.jpg (53 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
daisy admires repeating digits.jpg
53 KB, 640x457
>>28161440
Kek, I assume you are joking so thank you for the laugh.
>>28161454
That's a good way of putting it, they all are, but none are. Makes sense though, that angel theme makes it easy to imagine only a spirit for the most part.
>>
File: freya smile.gif (2 MB, 500x243) Image search: [Google]
freya smile.gif
2 MB, 500x243
>>28161200
Hi drawfriend. You're artwork is impressive. I wish I had your skills. Sadness does let me know I'm alive but it can also deaden me to where nothing feels real. But if there is one good thing, it causes me to seek her out.

Using objects is an intriguing idea. In my story, the character carries a flower imbued with his sister's warmth so that he can survive the cold. I can imagine how in real life it could work kind of similarly.

>>28161203
Good. I don't want to lose touch with you either. You're a very special person. I'm not sure you know how rare you are. But, perhaps selfishly, I hope you never change.

That sounds really cool. Does her opinion differ from your's on things or is it pretty much the same as yours? Like maybe you like horror and she's more comedy, or something like that?

Not an expert on music but maybe you could convert one of your poems into a song. A little somber can make for profound emotion. Making a song for someone is one of the most beautiful things. I'm sure she'd love it.
>>
>>28161468
>>28161499
I can't imagine being without them. They're so entertaining, even when they get on my nerves I love them. It makes me wish everyone had imaginary friends
>>
>>28161465
I pretend to feed Abigail, which is sort of an odd ritual. It would be strange to witness as an outsider-- sometimes I wonder how I will accomplish this if I ever live with someone else.

I grew up with cats and dogs, so I know what you mean. Thankfully, her state as a tulpa keeps me from the full realism of chastising her for chewing on everything I own and digging holes in the carpet.

Calming her down helps sometimes? It lets me talk through the process, and the visual of her agitation sort of mirrors behavior I don't get to have.
>>
File: daisy is a miscreant.jpg (62 KB, 1273x537) Image search: [Google]
daisy is a miscreant.jpg
62 KB, 1273x537
>>28161508
>the character carries a flower imbued with his sister's warmth so that he can survive the cold
I was going to say that is romantic, but it's not, it's really indicative of that sibling bond. Nothing can reproduce it-not romance, not mother, not father, nothing. It's so particular.

Well all that goes for you as well, for us to see each other as kindred spirits and understand each other means we're in a duality of sorts- if I"m special, you are, and if I am rare, so are you.

Her opinions are the same as mine, not because I force them to be but because I work hard to present a case for each and every belief I hold, and if she is convinced she'll adopt it. Still, sometimes I ask her to assume the opposite position so we can "debate", which allows us to both grow and understand each side better. Personality wise we are different though, yes, it would take forever to explain it in depth, but you get the idea. Lots in common, some differences.

That was my plan, it already rhymes so I could just sing it, but I need to find the right chords or notes. I know she'll love it though. I haven't gotten an email from you yet, just going to remind you to send one just in case this thread spontaneously 404s or something.
>>
>>28161540
goddamn you anon, the ghostbusters theme has been playing non-stop in my head ever since you first posted
>>
File: daisy explains things.jpg (454 KB, 3000x2674) Image search: [Google]
daisy explains things.jpg
454 KB, 3000x2674
>>28161540
If you aren't kidding, I'm glad you know the joy of a good imaginary friend.
>>28161586
Heh, I'm glad she doesn't wreck your furniture. How long does the feeding usually take and what does it entail?

It's good it calms you down, sometimes at least.
>mirrors behaviors I don't get to have
I think that is one of the things most or all of us have in common- that mirroring of ourselves, being able to project things from inside yourself onto an external person or being, it's a great coping mechanism.
>>
>>28161650
I don't have actual dishes, but there is a corner of my room where I consistently think of them sitting, unless one was kicked over or nudged across the floor. For some reason, I try to avoid stepping in the area or putting things on the floor near there that I would mind coming into contact with scattered kibble. I scoop imaginary food out of a large container under my bed, and then place it in the food dish whenever I think there would be a hole in the kibble level. I mime carrying the water dish to the bathroom with me when I go to brush my teeth, stray water dripping down the sides on the way there and a heavy sloshing over my fingers on the way back.

If I think about it, there's a grubby ziploc of dog treats in my backpack. You know, the kind that say they are beef flavored but smell like a cross between a rendering plant and a gutter? That happens about three times a day, but definitely once before bed.
>>
File: daisy huge teeth smile.jpg (76 KB, 585x738) Image search: [Google]
daisy huge teeth smile.jpg
76 KB, 585x738
>>28161619
>>28161508
Just want to confirm to both of you that I have you locked in at my real email address.
>>28161586
Abigail-friend, if you care to keep in touch for any reason at all, my email is up higher in the thread, spoilered. You don't have to add me or email me if you don't see a reason to- I just want you to know I understand you and you are more than welcome to email me if you need anything.

By the way Osiris- that song you gave me is wonderful.
>>
>>28161619
If I could share even but just a bit of my pain, then I know I have succeeded.
>>
File: daisy back.jpg (881 KB, 1997x3000) Image search: [Google]
daisy back.jpg
881 KB, 1997x3000
>>28161774
Huh. This is all very interesting, you have a really detailed ritual, and a lot of sensory imagery/sensations. I would imagine that translates to Abigail when you want to pet her?

I do know the kind unfortunately for me, but fortunately for my dogs. That's really caring of you to think about all that for her.
>>
File: daisy nonmatching earrings.jpg (399 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
daisy nonmatching earrings.jpg
399 KB, 3000x2000
>>28161813
Kek, you are a funny guy ghostbuster anon.
>>
>>28161602
The sibling bond is a magic special in itself. Two hearts from the same source that fit together as one.

I will accept that but part of what I'd admire about you is your passion. Mine so often gets lost.

When you email me back, if you don't mind, you can write to me about some of her differences. I'm curious to know more about her. I can picture her holding out on agreeing with you just because she thinks it's cute watching you make your point.

I bet the song will be amazing when you figure it out. Maybe you can play it for her once a day before sleep. Or that could be too much... hmm.

>>28161795
Glad you enjoyed it. I might share more random things with you later. I'm going to go but I enjoyed talking to you. Sweetdreams daisyfriend and drawfriend.
>>
File: 1445870388474.png (18 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1445870388474.png
18 KB, 509x411
>>28161813
well played, ghostbuster
>>
Are you the guy who used to post the Cara threads?
>>
>>28161835
Yep! I can come up with pretty vivid sensations of touch and smell, but other senses, like sight and hearing, are less real.

How do you interact with Daisy, mostly? Can you hear her pretty reliably, or do you mostly think through your conversations, or have them as constructed memories?
>>
>>28161898
gnight bruh

>>28161898
interested in a song trade?
It'll expand our listening ranges
>>
File: daisy slightly frustrated.jpg (81 KB, 788x525) Image search: [Google]
daisy slightly frustrated.jpg
81 KB, 788x525
>>28161903
Cara Delevigne or whatever her name is? Nope, that was not me. I remember those generals though.
>>28161908
Right right, that makes sense.
>How do you interact with Daisy, mostly?
I can't really hear her, I think through our conversations like you said. But at the same time, I can feel her reactions to things. Like if I'm prattling on about some nonsense I can feel if she's bored, intrigued, argumentative, and so on, just inside of me, which I generally then react to with words, then I feel her reaction again, and so on. But more complex talks about politics or philosophy, I think them through.
>>28161898
Two hearts from the same source that fit together as one. That's perfect.

I get that. I've always been a pretty passionate guy in general I guess, so I appreciate that.

>write some of her differences
will do anon, I will write you some. Also, that's exactly what happens, I don't mean to toot my own horn but I really take pride in my ability to orate, at least to her.

I play before I sleep anyways- that would fit perfectly in my schedule. Feel free to share more stuff friend. I enjoyed talking to you, too, very much so. I hope you rest well, and I look forward to talking to you again.
>>
File: daisy closed eyes.jpg (191 KB, 1280x1594) Image search: [Google]
daisy closed eyes.jpg
191 KB, 1280x1594
>>28161950
I think Osiris is off to bed, but here is the song he shared with me- a girl wrote it for her brother who is away in the armed forces.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuV7lV7TIuA
>>
>>28162007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl71XFumXLo

this song translates to "a beautiful name" in japanese.
>>
File: daisy vein arm.jpg (86 KB, 490x735) Image search: [Google]
daisy vein arm.jpg
86 KB, 490x735
>>28162085
Not available in my country for some reason, that's too bad.

Sorry drawfriend, I want to stick around but I really need to go. I haven't slept for 40 hours and it's hitting me hard now, I need to rest. But I look forward to talking with you again, and I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

Goodnight all!
>>
>>28158823
I wonder is she knows she has autistic fans. This thread is cute, I'm about to jerk off to daisy though, give her my regards.
>>
>>28162125
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+back+horn+utsukushii+namae

see you around bro
>>
File: Unna-16.jpg (451 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Unna-16.jpg
451 KB, 1920x1080
>>28158823
hey there again.
what have you done today to make her feel happy?
>>
File: Unna-35.jpg (915 KB, 1280x1918) Image search: [Google]
Unna-35.jpg
915 KB, 1280x1918
>>28160059
why are there so many phallic symbols pointing directly at her?
>>
File: london fashion week 16 1.jpg (55 KB, 976x663) Image search: [Google]
london fashion week 16 1.jpg
55 KB, 976x663
>>28162513
uh they're arrows. i just wanted to think up as many ways to draw arrows as possible.
>>
File: Unna-005.jpg (743 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Unna-005.jpg
743 KB, 1920x1200
>>28162830
uhh oookay..
original gomment :-DD to aboid gedin buted ;-D
>>
File: 20806.jpg (30 KB, 625x375) Image search: [Google]
20806.jpg
30 KB, 625x375
Here's her boobs, in case anyone was wondering.
>>
File: 20808.jpg (29 KB, 625x375) Image search: [Google]
20808.jpg
29 KB, 625x375
>>28163443
Here as well, frends.
>>
Dunno if you're awake, OP, but greetings from Vari/Paws and I.
>>
File: Unna-96.jpg (105 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Unna-96.jpg
105 KB, 1024x682
>>28163443
>>28163458

Whose senpai?
>>
tell us anons what do you do with your little sisters when you have free time?
>>
>>28163934
pray at her grave.
>>
>>28165221
when did she die? how and why?
how often do you visit her grave?
do you sometimes curl up on the gravestone and cry yourself into sleep?
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.