[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been called a creep by an attractive female stranger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: 1461725395336.jpg (179 KB, 662x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461725395336.jpg
179 KB, 662x1200
Have you ever been called a creep by an attractive female stranger even though you're not doing anything but minding your own business?
>>
File: 40ca63026bb7c609b92cap2z74.jpg (35 KB, 450x652) Image search: [Google]
40ca63026bb7c609b92cap2z74.jpg
35 KB, 450x652
>>28158382
No I avoid staring at women because I'm scared of the accusation
>>
>>28158382
Yeah, usually they do it because they're buttflustered that you're not paying sufficient attention to them.
I like women less and less every day.
>>
what is it with autists and "minding my own business"? why don't you ask why you're being called a creep and maybe learn from it? if you don't care, why make a big deal of it?
>>
>>28158525
Because it's not nice to call other people by names.
>>
>>28158382
>has huge tits hanging out in what appears to be public
>complains while taking a picture of her huge tits
>>
>>28158382
I stay a long way away from women and never look even in their general direction at all times.
>>
>>28158382
Yeah, but I've also spent enough time around women to know that literally half of the useful part of their lives is being spent being irrational cunts that you shouldn't take seriously.
>>
>>28158438
I don't stare at women because it's rude and I've completely lost my sex drive and I'm not even legal
>>
>>28158783
>>28158800
>>28158438
>"look at the creep over there trying hard not to stare at me. that is what guilty people do. he must be hiding the fact that he's a rapist. call the cops"
>>
>>28158382
Who is this testicular tantalizer?
>>
>>28159451
SERIOUSLY GOD DAMN
>>
>>28159451
Leanne crow

Orrrrrrrtrtt
>>
>>28158382
no to be honest
>>
>>28159505
too much tits desu
>>
>>28158382
When Leanne Crow says creeps she means actual creeps. She shows her tits on the internet for a living, so it's not as if she cares about normal people seeing them.
>>
>>28159611
Her tits didn't hypnotized me her beautiful smile did, look up milena velba if you want great tits.
>>
Yeah, today, in fact . I've pretty much accepter the fact that I'm ugly so it didn't hurt that much.

>be me, standing in hallway looking at seating plan for exam
>some other girl wants to see it too, but I don't notice her
>she doesn't say anything, just stand behind me
>probably she got tired of standing for 3 seconds so says "let me see the plan creep" with utter disgust in her voice
>all I did was to exist in her field of vision
>>
>>28158382
Fake. Some person made several of these for Tessa, and apparently Leanne too.
>>
>>28159682
Creeps as in stares too much creeps?
>>
>>28158382
I've imagined scenarios where a hot girl calls me a creep or something and I give a witty, scathing reply.
But I've never been in a scenario where a hot girl acknowledges me
>>
>>28159698
Yeah, that totally happened. Women aren't going to call you a creep for no reason, they'd just look bitchy in front of all their peers, they'll just pretend to be nice and if you're creepy, call you that to their friends.
>>
>>28159800
Well, I couldn't shower today so probably she noticed that but I sprayed on some deodorant but it actually happened. And it was the first time too, I didn't knew someone could be so angry at a stranger. And she was by herself too, no peers.
>>
>>28159866
It still seems really unlikely that she'd bother using that insult at all instead of just saying "let me see the plan", or just asking like literally any normal human being would do.

I guess it is conceivable that it could have happened, but it's absolutely an outlier, most people aren't even going to think you're a creep unless you're actually constantly coming onto people, or being inappropriate in general.

Don't let her get to you anon, it's no different to if a guy said "Let me see the plan cunt" because he's an overly aggressive retard. Feels bad, but it's honestly got nothing to do with you.
>>
File: 1444606302075.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1444606302075.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>tfw I was nicknamed creeper in highschool
>>
>>28160095
haha bet you had that school shooter aesthetic
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
>>28158438
I don't want to give them the satisfaction of my male gaze.
>>
>>28158382
Probably, many probably think it too. I blatantly check out women
>>
File: 1461741162736.jpg (67 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1461741162736.jpg
67 KB, 600x549
>>28158438
> you will never get to have a fun dinner and drinks with your fit flexible wife, eventually stripping each other of clothing and making love in the house you own
>>
>>28159698
kek I would've torn that plan off the wall and thrown it away if I were you
>>
>waiting for bus
>continuously looking down road for the bus
>roastie sits down the other side of the bench
>have to stop looking for the bus because I'm concerned she'll think I'm looking at her
>or the opposite will happen and you'll keep looking for the bus and she'll end up moving
I'm just trying to mind my own fucking business
>>
File: 1440356043542.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440356043542.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
No I have never been called a creep. They probably just do it in their mind because they could be afraid of me because my actions aren't predictable to them.
>>
>>28160095
did you play a lot of minecraft?
>>
>>28158382
>Be on the bus
>Notice three Stacys talking among themselves
>Think nothing of it and continue looking out the window, pondering life and shit
>After a while my peripheral vision notices one of the Stacys looking in my direction
>I wait, and she continues to stare
>Finally look over
>"Why are you looking at me you creep?" she says
>Her friends join in with the accusation
>Ignore them and put in headphones (inb4 edgy)
>Still hear them, "...Gonna get my boyfriend on you..."
>>
yes, why are there 3 creep threads up

>late at night
>walk to corner store with an empty 5 gallon water bottle to fill up because tap water here sucks
>2 high school aged girls got to cross walk at the same time as me
>mind my own business but hear the word creep pop up in chatter
>get a little upset that they're mocking me and start pumping throat while waiting for cross walk to activate
>look right at them and burp as hard I can
>they just look at me for a sec and stay quiet
>cross walk comes on and we all go about our business
>>
>>28158382
Yeah but whenever that happens I just tell them to not speak to me or my son ever again.
>>
>>28159505
>>28159611
>>28159696
>Leanne crow
more like Leanne Titcow amirite? Nah but seriously she's freakishly over-implanted. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>28158382
Yes.
I used to take my cat to a park to play.
Some club sluts walked by and called me a creep.
Then they called the cops and they told me to go home or I'll get arrested.
Such is life for the single male in 2016.
I'm not even allowed to get some fresh air
The roastie day of reckoning is soon
Fuck off, FBI
>>
>>28162277
Wait, you didn't actually hear them call you a creep, just them mentioning the word? It could have just been them mocking some dude from their school you mong, then you just stared at them and burped.

I can't even imagine how fucking strange that must have been.

>>28162331
This is bullshit, the police won't tell you to leave a public area because someone doesn't like you being there, unless you've actually done anything they can prove. That's the whole reason it's a public area, they can't just make you leave it for no reason.
>>
ITT: people that got rejected by stacies are making up stories for upvotes
>>
>>28162847
>t. roastie
beep boop fuck the robot
>>
>>28159698
She sounds like a bitch - no skin off your back anon, you did nothin wrong.
>>
>>28162532
>done anything they can prove.
lmao. they'll take him in for questioning until they can figure out there's no evidence. who cares right?
>>
>>28162331
You walked your cat? The fuck?
>>
File: uncanny_valley_chart.png (51 KB, 414x330) Image search: [Google]
uncanny_valley_chart.png
51 KB, 414x330
>>28158382
Reposted from another creep thread

Creepy means something has traits which make it simultaneously threatening and not threatening.

A big fucking angry lion: blatantly threatening
A tiny kitten: not threatening at all
A strange cat staring at you while lying motionless in some long grass: creepy

Things are also creepy when they have some traits of normality, and some abnormal traits, this causes the brain to effectively say "There is something not quite right with this person, not enough to scare me into running away, but they do make me feel uneasy"

This is known as the "uncanny valley" and its why realistic robots are creepy: Because they look human in some regards, and unnatural in other regards.

As for why unfit, weakling dudes are more likely to be seen as being creepy and big strong alpha Chads aren't: well, big strong alpha Chads are a lot more like a big fucking angry lion than a kitten.
>>
>>28158382
Girls makes no sense, whatever they do. Time is better spent on yourself.

Look at yourself instead
>>
>>28159682
>actual creeps
so unattractive people that commit the crime of existing near her, instead of supporting her employment from far far away
>>
>>28163875
Y
e
a
h

d
a
s

i
t
>>
>>28163868
>implying that you make any sense when you drool over a pair of tits like a dindu caveman

Sure thing, buddy.
>>
File: 1446546302548.png (870 KB, 640x1458) Image search: [Google]
1446546302548.png
870 KB, 640x1458
The only interaction I've had with a female that I can remember is making eye contact with a girl working at Panda Express or something at a food court, she smiled at me and I immediately turned my head, got out of line, and ran away.

It's her job to smile and be friendly to customers, right? But I was in line for Chik-fil-a, she had no reason to smile at me, or so I tell myself sometimes to feel good for a couple seconds.
>>
yes, it is very saddening
worse when you help someone and they accuse you of doing it for creepy reasons, those people should all be shot.
differentsitaution, but just yesterday on a us im having a ormal conversation with a female, male says im lookig up her dress and she leaves. turns out the cunt was covering his iwn ass like the allies did to germany, while he straight up stares ar her panties.
>>
>>28160095
>not blowing your school up
>>
>tfw called a school shooter several times based off of nothing but my looks
>>
>>28158382
Even better.
I was acussed of rape, with cops busting me and everything, questioned and everything.
>mfw I am 21 HHKV
Sometimes makes me question sanity of some police officers
>>
>>28158382
no.
i make sure attractive female strangers don't even notice me.
>>
Yes but I usually do a good job at avoiding eye contact and just avoiding them period.
>>
>>28164902
How did this happen to you, anon? Wrong place, wrong time or did you piss somebody off?
>>
>>28162532
You think the police give a fuck about proof?
Like that other anon said, they'll arrest you for disorder or some other made up bullshit and drag you into the station, then you'll sit around for hours until they question you, then a few more hours until you're released
>>
>>28163799
I don't really walk her.
I let her out to run around a bit, just to get some fresh air and stretch her legs
>>
>>28164023
She was smiling at the Chad security guard behind you.
Smart to run away before you get accused of rape
>>
>>28162532
You really think the police aren't allowed to ask you to leave the area if people complain about you being there?

What world are you living in? It's not illegal for the police to ask you to leave. It's not illegal for the police to say "people have called and complained about you being here. Go home"

This is how police solve many minor disputes.
>>
>>28162532
You can just smell the roast beef flapping off of this post.
Fuck off
>>
>>28159800
Can you fuck off, stupid whore?
You only say it hasn't happened because you have no fucking idea what it's like to be an ugly male in 2016. Everything you do or say is threatening, creepy, and possibly rape motivated.
>>
>>28159936
>women
>normal human beings
Pick one
>>
>>28164965
I do this too and they still turn their head to the side and stick their nose up in the air as I walk by.
I wasn't even looking at them.
>>
>>28164966
Wrong place wrong time.
I was out with my dog during terrible hot summer night when I couldnt sleep.
Wore same clothes as some bastard who in his drunken stupor raped a minor who sneaked out of home to see frieds.
I was scared shitless and after few slaps I was ready to confes that I planned 9/11.
When they saw my crying like a kid, they realized that they got wrong guy, and then girl confirmed it.
Faggots cops didnt even give me ride back home, had to walk 15 miles back because lol no bus money.
>>
>>28167463
Isn't that male privilege great :D
>>
The only times that I have been called a creep is when I was actually being a creep.
>>
>>28158758
thanks for explaining the irony i didnt get it
>>
One time and a few instances where it was implied

>Walking along path to shops
>Path has bricked in flower beds on both sides
>Walking in front of me are three Staceys walking three-a-brest, slow as fuck and nattering
>Stuck behind them
>When a gap in the flower beds comes I take it and walk across the car park instead
>As I pass they call me a creep for some reason

>Walking back to car after visiting dad one evening
>Woman walking on the same path towards me
She crosses over
>I do the same
>Dat look of horror on her face as I'm walking towards her
>As I reach for the keys in my pocket it looks like she's about to let out a scream
>Unlock my car which she is now walking past
>Hear her breathe a sigh of relief as we pass and I open the door

>Christmas day
>Walking to dads for Christmas lunch
>Approach a group of teens on the street corner wearing Santa hats
>Wish them a happy Christmas
>They all silence their conversations and look at me with that wide-eyed look of horror
>They start talking again after about 5 seconds

>Shopping
>Start waiting in line for the tills
>Little girl in front of me with her mum
>See she is staring at me from my peripheral vision
>Look at her and smile after a few minutes
>She looks away with wide-eyed horror and then goes and stands on the other side of her mum
>>
>>28158382
I have never been called anything by an attractive female stranger. I don't exist for them.
>>
>>28158382
When I was in elementary school by my sister's friend. I'm not exactly sure what I was doing that was creepy.
>>
>Work in coffee shop
>Not many customers in, leaning on the counter looking at my phone
>Look up and glance across the room to see if anyone wants serving or if there's any mess
>Some woman is breastfeeding her baby, catches my eye right as I look at her
>Go back to looking at my phone
>Glance up a few seconds later and her friend is putting a cost over her to cover her breast and they're both glaring at me

Fuck off I had no idea you were feeding god damn I was so mad
>>
>>28158758
It's a shop
>>
A few times. Once in highschool, when my friends shithead GF who hated me for whatever reason showed up while I was with my friend.

Another time I overheard a conversation on a buss about how I was a creep looking at them while they were walking by. Did not even look at them, just heard the conversation a few seats back.

Women do this to compliment themselves or to put someone else down to make themselves feel better. I know my feelings don't factor in in their thinking, but it still kinda hurts. I am pretty ugly, but not exactly repulsive. However, lack of self confidence from shit like this sometimes makes me not want to show my face in public.
>>
Never been called a creep. Women probably think it though but that's because I'm an autist that stares too much. I'm not chad-tier genetics. Just average
>>
I think women are more sensitive to threat in the environment. Ironic, given that they are the less likely to be victims of violence than a given man. In any case, most of them lack the reflective capacity to understand that they have an overactive fire alarm.
>>
>>28163814
thanks for the update, big ben no one cares
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.