[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you so sad, /r9k/? You guys are always so down and depressed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: Goth1.jpg (78 KB, 438x520) Image search: [Google]
Goth1.jpg
78 KB, 438x520
Why are you so sad, /r9k/? You guys are always so down and depressed. Tell me your woes in green text.
>>
File: 1461565227761.jpg (72 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461565227761.jpg
72 KB, 1024x1024
>tfw no goth gf

>tfw blox
>>
>>28158227
She is hot desu. Want her.
>>
You don't really need a reason to be depressed.
>>
>>28158227
>mom has stage 4 brain cancer
>could be any day now
>failing business school
>spend every night drunk or high but usually both
>beyond ugly
>no real friends
>dead end job
>family slowly realizing I'm a worthless piece of shit
>>
File: 1460693193941.jpg (45 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
1460693193941.jpg
45 KB, 460x400
>No job
>No friends
>No girlfriend

LOL WHY U SO SAD JUS BE HAPPY HURR DURR
>>
>tfw you're not a cute goth cunt
forever a man
literally kill me
>>
>>28158227
>no friends who actively want to hang out with me

>be somewhat attractive, but have little to no personality
>as soon as that becomes evident to a girl I'm left to dry

I'm so lonely.
>>
>>28158264
she looks 12 years old
>>
File: Goebbels Quote.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels Quote.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
>>28158423
Similar predicament here, but I have good friends, just a couple, but we are close.

I've had women approach me though, however, I am too much of an aspie to keep the conversation going and look really awkward.

WoW is shit. Most vidya is shit. The internet is getting burn out. Life is shit, mang.

I just want a cute girl to snuggle up with and cuddle. I might as well just drink bleach.
>>
>feel like I'm not living up to my full potential
>tfw always alone, even in public

Otherwise feels good man. Just wish I could have the "whole package"
>>
>>28158585
excellent image mate
mind if i save it? it would go nicely in my collection.
>>
>>28158691
No problemo oregano posterino
>>
>>28158585
It's getting to the point where I'm losing my connection with reality. I don't feel like a person anymore. Im just something.
>>
I'd try to pinpoint why there's a void where my soul should be, but I've not been able to do so successfully in the past. I'd make lists of issues that needed to be solved to bring back my happiness, but solving all the problems on the list did nothing for me.

I've come to the conclusion that my issues don't have anything to do with my actual life or standing and that I was just cursed at birth.
>>
>>28158480
Are you implying that that's bad?
>>
>>28158691
Go for it. It's the best image I have gotten from /pol/.
>>28158748
Yeah, I have the same feeling. I am losing the ability to see other people as anything other than animals. It really sucks.
>>
>>28158748
I feel the same way, less of a participant and more of an observer?
>>
>>28158480
Does she have an instagram or something?
>>
>>28158480
adorable
Damn
>>
>>28158798
Yeah. I rarely speak and when I do it feels so fucking unnatural.
>>
>>28158865
I am the same way. When people I don't know enter the conversation I go full shutdown mode.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n44i5qPWpI1r9mhnu.png (204 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n44i5qPWpI1r9mhnu.png
204 KB, 500x424
>>28158227
>Had perfect qt fembot gf in high school, she broke up with me after a while
>completely seized by depression
>I only sleep around 3 hours a night
>Have anxiety attacks on occasion, sometimes they get so bad I can't breathe
>Can't talk to people anymore, I either just remain quiet or speak in grunts
>The only thing that has kept me from blowing my head off over the years is the hope that one day she'll text me again
>Have dreams about her every time I sleep
>Literally nothing takes my mind off her
Please help me
>>
>>28158990
She fucked a nigger already. Give up.
>>
File: 1461722374671.png (18 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1461722374671.png
18 KB, 509x411
> My father passed from cancer last semester.
> I moved abroad knowing that would happen and I would never see him again.
> My mom's depressed with no friends.
> My younger brother's depressed with no friends.
> Older brothers are in jail for theft, violence, and drugs.
> Gf of 3 years dumped me the same week I got the news that my father's cancer was terminal last year, a few weeks before I left for the US.
> A friend of mine killed himself the day after.
> I'm attending Berkeley, so the SJW are naturally making me furious.
> I have substance addiction problems to alcohol, weed, and Adderall.
> My father's side of the family is all alcoholics.
> My mother's side is a cluster of abuse and cheating.
> First out of five brothers to complete high school, and start college.
> I'm skinny as fuck.
> Not really good at anything, so obviously my self-esteem is pretty much non-existent.
> Can't feel love or compassion anymore, at least it's very hard and it requires actual effort.
> Read all the time because I can't do anything else.
> Can't feel anything but emptiness.
>>
Everything I really wanted ended up being an ironic punishment, so it feels like a sign that I shouldn't fucking bother. I don't even feel like I wanted much.
> wanted to graduate college early and impress my family
5 years for a 2 year degree. I won't even be finishing uni because I'm working a job I hate to sustain my unemployed family.
> wanted friends
Develop extreme social phobia at 17 and am incredibly distrustful to confide/spend time with anyone. Don't even have a best friend.
> just wanted dad to get off my back and let me grow up and find who I am
Life threatening illness leaves me wondering if he'll die on me, he's my only family, I don't relate to anyone else and our relationship was already strained. Without him, I will be completely alone.
> slightly unhappy with my body, mostly my acne growing up
Acne clears, but get fat, teeth start to rot and late nights caretaking left me with dark circles, eyebags and sad eyes. I can't even take pictures, even when I smile, it's so detached.
> Tried getting serious about my art since it was my only hobby
get muscle/joint pain in my index and thumbs, can't draw longer than 20 minutes
I just wanted to be happy.
>>
>>28159136
>teeth rotting

The fuck did you do? Try to drink bleach?
>>
>>28159115
Keep fighting on and graduate, good luck.
>>
File: 1461718670846.jpg (38 KB, 900x381) Image search: [Google]
1461718670846.jpg
38 KB, 900x381
>>28159115
> I have a mental disorder know as nightmare disorder, which basically causes me to be unable to sleep without having insane and horrific nightmares.
> Exams and finals are coming up, which means that any form of distraction influences my grades massively. So not being able to sleep sucks.
> OD two months ago, haven't really recovered.
> Borderline suicidal.
> Spontaneous and violent thoughts about hurting other people.
> Not being able to talk to anyone about anything because I feel that my language itself prevents me from getting my point across.
> Spiraling into a cycle of skepticism and disbelief since I now view everything as limited and constructed by humans, from the words we're writing now to the science we're using, the buildings we're building and the feelings we express. You're part of the system, whether you like it or not.
> My ex is a musician, and literally released a tune about her boning other guys and being slutty.
> Her new boyfriend is handsome and plays several instruments.
> I hate people now, and I'm ashamed of that.
>>
>>28159192
I don't know. I've always had pretty good teeth, but then I looked around and the front teeth, felt a little soft? I have holes the front now.
>>
>>28159115
you need some serious forms of expression to get all that shit out of your system. what do you do aside from drugs to cope?
>>28159136
what is your art?
>>
i just feel like a big loser right now. i don't believe in myself. i need sleep.
>>
>>28159215
its ok to hate people. I hate people too. Most people are self absorbed pricks. sucks about the ex tho. sounds like it was good you got out of that situation tho. she sounds slutty.
>>
>>28159240
I write. I write a lot. I've written five novels, none of which has been published, but I try, at least. I also run a lot, to the point where all I can think about is my breathing. That helps too.

And you guys. You guys make me happy.
>>
>>28159215
Tell me about your nightmares, anon.
>>28159232
>mfw this literally happens to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2baoMU5mOBc
>>
I don't belong here, I don't feel at home anywhere. I can only find some comfort in death and the dead.
>>
>>28159240
I like illustrations, I don't have a favorite artist or anything though.
>>
>>28159273
write for yourself man. I write a lot too but its mostly journaling. its really impressive that you wrote all that tho
>>28159301
its important to have some form of self expression when shit is like how you say it is.
>>
File: 1461653011743.jpg (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461653011743.jpg
177 KB, 500x500
>120 bucks a week.
>live at home with mom, more of a deppressed neet than i am
>no income, grandma pays the rent and her absusive boyfriend makes her grovel for the light bill
>cucks her non stop and calls her worthless and shit, and hes just a stupid redneck fuck
>burst leak under our trailer that we cant fix floors are caving in because of it
>mom is disabled, she had 2 brain aneurisms and hasnt been the same since she also has major deppression and chronic migraines but will fight you tooth and nail if you suggest she apply for disability neetbux.
>no hope for the future, want to go to college but i know it will only land me in debt and shit dont even know what i want to do
>Only escape is stealing wifi on old windows xp laptop, and smoking a dimebag of weed every friday
>dont fit in with most people, i just feel uncomfortable making friends and idk wy
>feel like everything is hopeles, no spark that drives me anymore because we are poor, we live in a dump, and im surrounded by white trash, normies, and old people.
>Falling behind in life majorly, too anxious to even try to get my drivers licence again because i failed the last test,and the feeling of having someone judge my every move is unbearable to me and it freaks me out

i have no passion anymore
We are losing our electricity soon
wish i knew what it was like being middle class, i feel like a disgrace of a human for living in a trailer park and everyone discriminates against you and shit if you live in one for good reason but we used to be wealthy until iwas like 5 we lost everything and shits been the same since

the feeling of no hope is overwhelming
and shit not to sound like a libtard but if you are poor you always will be most of the time, you only hear inspirational stories about people making it because that rarely ever happens

i want to be sucessful but that will never happen unless i win the lotto. i feel helpless.i wish someone would help me cuz when i try to help myself i fail

pls help.. wat do
>>
>>28159531
Join the military. It will get you the hell away from there.
>>
File: 18jf227tr5oj5jpg.jpg (39 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18jf227tr5oj5jpg.jpg
39 KB, 636x358
>>28159616

I have mixed emotions on joining

On one hand it could get me outta here

but on the other
>surronded by chads
>blind obidience
>more of a cuck to the government than ever before
>probaby too austistic and would probably go full on section 8 gomer pyle in the end

plus the military is for people that cant make it anywhere else and shit. and i dont want to accept that ill always be a fucking nobody
>>
>>28159734
Most people are nobodys. Accept that and do what you have to do to fix your shit.
>>
>>28159734
>>>28159616
>>surronded by chads
Not really. Military takes all types. Depends on your branch mostly. Except Marines. Everyone is a psycho or Chad.

>>blind obidience
Not blind but you are government property now. Get used to it.

>>more of a cuck to the government than ever before
Literally how? Memes don't always count for arguments. Again, you are their property.

>>probaby too austistic and would probably go full on section 8 gomer pyle in the end
That's why counseling is a thing. And boot camp today is a lot nicer by law than back in the day. Unless you go full caveman and insist on becoming a Marine.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.