[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trans. I didn't ask for this, I don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
File: sisters.jpg (75 KB, 1059x863) Image search: [Google]
sisters.jpg
75 KB, 1059x863
I'm trans. I didn't ask for this, I don't understand it, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. But things are the way they are. I was born male, but I was never comfortable with my body, and I was always envious of girls at school growing up - the clothes they could wear, their long hair, how their voices sounded. I wanted to be like them, but I was a boy. I was stuck in this body.

When I hit puberty, I hated the changes in my body. You can't imagine how that feels - hating the hair growing in strange and uncomfortable places, the broadening shoulders, the deepening voice... It was all horrific.

When I discovered I was trans, it was like an awakening. I felt happy, for once, with the fleeting dream that I could change all this - that I could become a woman.

But I realize that I'm disgusting, I'm never going to be beautiful... All the years of hormone treatments haven't fixed much. My frame is too masculine, my large hands and feet and height are a dead giveaway. No one would believe me, or take me seriously.

I don't want pity. But tonight is the end, /r9k/. Goodbye. Thank you for reading.

Maybe in my next life, things will be right... And I will be born a girl.
>>
peace out faggot. take your bullshit frozen with you.
>>
>>28157161
Dude, let it go.

""""""trans""""" are just fags who want a life on easy mode and most of them kill themselves after they get 30 year old or they are going back to being a male.

Trans is just a phase, just keep living and it will get better*.

* Of course as an ugly male you'll have to get a good job for life to get better
>>
>>28157161
OP.

Do what you want, but realize your reasoning is absolutely shallow and pathetic.

I am male but I'll never be brad pitt or johnny depp with millions of dollars and shrieking, drooling girls desperate for me.

Guess I'll end myself now.

That's what you sound like.
>>
I know it must be incredibly difficult for the average person to contemplate what living with body dysmorphia must be like, but there is no fucking reason it always has to be this hard. It may take a long time but you'll have to find some way to be comfortable in your own body and live with yourself. I'm sure nobody except you thinks you're so utterly grotesque or whatever the fuck is going through your head but it's your mind, OP. Better to fight and deal with it than to give up and throw yourself off something because you weren't born with a cunt.
>>28157275
That is absolutely nothing what being trans is like. Don't be a fucking moron.
>>
>>28157334
My point is literally the same as your own.

But that's okay. Keep pretending one particular mental issue is completely unrelatable to all the others.
>>
>>28157161
Kek.

You do realise a lot of people like me exist and will take you in just for being trans no matter how bad you look right?

How tall are you and where are you from? Those are really the only things that matter. You're planning to off yourself anyway so what harm could meeting a stranger do?

I'm a robot but independent, money/house from inheritance. Frequently use drugs so those are available. If shit worked out I'd pay for your surgery if you so wished, what have you got to lose?
>>
>>28157161
>when I discovered I'm trans
Anon transsexuality doesn't get discovered. It gets invented.
It doesn't exist in nature and its solely a product of human imagination
>>
I think if you are taller than 5'8 you shouldn't even waste your time with it
>>
>>28157161
If you're really killing yourself, then post a pic.

Either we'll be mean and encourage you to do it, or compliment you.
>>
>>28157400
Being depressed you aren't Chadley T. Cockington is not the same as being under unrelenting, obsessive psychological stress because your brain and body don't match. Give me a break.
>>
File: doritos.jpg (13 KB, 478x225) Image search: [Google]
doritos.jpg
13 KB, 478x225
>>28157161
Hey, OP, don't "ICE" yourself prematurely (see the joke I made there?).

I will say, OP (if you haven't already killed yourself) that gender isn't a binary thing [tho I'm sure you know that]. Just cuz you don't fit your own standards of what femenimity is doesn't mean you can't carve out a niche for yourself to be... YOU!
>>
>next life
I have news for you.
>>
File: Jesus Prayer.jpg (94 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Prayer.jpg
94 KB, 564x564
>>28157161
Anon, if you die, then you cannot repent of sins committed, and will not be saved. Do not kill yourself, instead look confidently to our Lord and say "Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me."

I know people will call me a Christfag, but seriously, don't end it; we are all created to find our way to Christ. Don't let despair prevent you from fulfilling your mission. I, too, have known despair, and still know it.
>>
>>28157334
>body dysmorphia

No such thing. It was invented to sell pills to boys brainwashed by Final Fantasy and anime to want to be trans like all the cool boys from their video games/anime.
>>
>>28157161
>you can't imagine how it feels like to hate the changes in your body
When I first grew pubes it was summer and I had sweaty balls, the sweat in my balls would accumulate in my pubes causing horrible stench
I tried to shave my lubes to get rid of the smell and my skin got really irritated for weeks and it burned like hell
>>
>>28157481
>I am living in a world ruled by the laws of nature
>My consciousness exists because my brain
>My brain is composed of matter that has always existed since before I was conscious.
>I must therefore be a being that materialized from a separate, distinct universe because my thoughts are unnatural.
>>
>>28157161
>You can't imagine how that feels
90+% of adolescents hate their body. Probably 99% of women.

You're just a fag sperg who thinks he is suffering some special indignity.
>>
>>28157161
>>28157161
I'm not condoning suicide BUT if you are going to kill yourself for this reason please write a note stating that your doing it for the reasons that you are. That way more trans people can get more visibility. Post it on tumblr too.
>>
>>28157506
>Being depressed
>Not the same as experiencing unrelenting, obsessive psychological stress.

Holy shit, did you really mean that or are trying to bait me? And FYI I have gender the same problem as OP. You've also never experienced depression, obviously.

HURRDURR I AM SAD. HURRDURR ANTIDEPRESSANTS DONT WORK.

Hurrdurr they don't because your disappointment is not depression.
>>
>>28157544
I don't understand why we can't repent after our deaths.
>>
>>28157509
>your brain and body don't match
It is very presumptuous to say this is what gender dysphoria actually is. It is very poorly understood.

>>28157161
>I don't want pity
You obviously do, and you probably won't kill yourself tonight.

I hope you come to accept your body, you find somebody else who accepts it if you want that, and you enjoy your life for a little while. Good luck OP.
>>
>>28157161
>hormone treatments
yeah this is like "treating" cancer in your brain with candy. go FUCK yourself you stupid dickhead.
>>
>>28157161
You are shallow like a girl
>>
>>28157577
>my brain is composed of matter that has always existed since before I was conscious
Is that matter perhaps fecal matter(
>>
File: resurrection2.jpg (324 KB, 1024x1553) Image search: [Google]
resurrection2.jpg
324 KB, 1024x1553
>>28157637
You can, but you would go to hell immediately as part of initial judgement to await the Final Judgement at Apocalypse, at which point the prayers said for you by the Saints and the living may be able to life your eyes unto the Lord.
>>
It made me laugh. Especially the part where you said you were killing yourself :-))
>>
>>28157161
do trannies really need to attention whore for being "different"?
>>
>>28157638
>It is very poorly understood.
Because it is nonsense meme psudeo-science. That's why.
>>
>>28157161
Listen snowflake Queen I was overfed, drugged and abused since age 8. Body dismorphia is common place for me.
You haven't experienced worse than me, different yes but not worse.
I don't complain about it and I didn't have any more control than you did of becoming this way even if it was nature versus nurture.
And I dknt have half of my shit together
But I still wake up, do wathever and go to sleep, it can barely be called living but I still live every day because it can get better. But I'm pretty sure it isn't getting worse that this.
If I'm proven wrong then and only then I can kill myself
>>
>>28157708
Neuroscience isn't a pseudoscience by any means, it's just poorly understood right now. Psychology on the other hand is built on awful studies that can't be replicated and wildly political, especially for shit like this.

There is a feminine masculine spectrum for the brain in a lot of different ways, and few people have brains that are entirely masculine or feminine. MTFs tend to have brains that are, in some ways, unusually feminine for men. Assuming this means that there is a brain body mismatch and that MTFs have phantom vaginas is strange and probably wrong.
>>
>>28157161
Trans and """""body dysmorphia""""" are memes

They don't exist in the natural world. And it isn't something to end your life over.
Yeah, you fetishize women and women's accessories. But sadly it's not you and not what you should have been, nor will you ever be. Now please accept it and move on.
>>
>>28157811
>Neuroscience i
This meme. They hardly have a handle on that either.

The working theory of body/brain don't match is hilariously stupid.

99% of this shit is drama queen teenagers and latent homosexuals going through awkward adolescence. People really need to stop enabling them with bullshit.
>>
What??? My sociology professor Goldstein said transition was the solution to transsexuality!!! Any other type of treatment is transphobic and probably racist too!!!
>>
>>28157811
Feminine side of the brain does NOT include the obligation to wear makeup, wear daisy dukes, play with dolls, wear dresses, or any of that horse shit.
The 'female' side of the brain spectrum is the desire to mother children, and the overactive emotions due to fluctuating hormones; specifically during menstruation.

It's a fake science.

Looking at a girl saying "I wanna look like her!" Has nothing to do with a female brain... at all.
>>
>>28157961
>feminine side of the brain does not include anything identifiably feminine.

Top keks.
>>
>>28157907
>My sociology professor Goldstein said transition was the solution to transsexuality!!! Any other type of treatment is transphobic and probably racist too!!!
Even Johns Hopkins will no longer have a part in that nonsense.

What the fuck is wrong with liberals? Seriously, this shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>28157811
That's complete nonsense. You can be a feminine man, or a masculine woman, but that doesn't mean you are magically the opposite sex. Do you what the prevalence of transexuality in the animal kingdom is? ZERO. it doesn't fucking exist and is entirely a human invention. Do you know what we used to call transexuals in the past? Mentally ill. That's what they fucking are, and treating a mental illness by indulging it and mutilating their bodies is simply immoral and disgusting.
>>
>>28157961
>Feminine side of the brain does NOT include the obligation to wear makeup, wear daisy dukes, play with dolls, wear dresses, or any of that horse shit.
Obviously this is true. It is conceivable, though, that people with more female brains would lead to alienation from other boys, identification more with female peers, and shirking masculine roles. Passivity, vanity, and other feminine traits could, potentially, lead MTFs to become attracted to feminine roles that indulge those tendencies.

It is hard to say what the nature of gender dysphoria is right now. People should be able to do what they want with their bodies though.
>>
>>28158094
>It is hard to say what the nature of gender dysphoria is right now. People should be able to do what they want with their bodies though.
Do we encourage schizophrenics to listen to the voices?
>>
>>28158034
The saddest thing is that there's probably a legitimate treatment (like the pills that suppress schizophrenia), but doctors can't try to discover it because "muh transphobia".
>>
>>28158094
>what they want
the problem is that they are being convinced to do things that they would have never even thought of because 1. it makes money 2. it's entertaining for other people 3. and its EASY AS FUCK to hide behind the civil rights theme
>>
File: depression3.jpg (114 KB, 841x475) Image search: [Google]
depression3.jpg
114 KB, 841x475
>>28157161

Godspeed OP.

Oh wait, you're not actually going to kill yourself. Nevermind then. This thread was for attention
>>
>>28158242
4. they're teenagers
>>
>>28158138
People with gender dysphoria are very possibly going to die. If gender reassignment helps them live I'm absolutely fine with it, although it's questionable that it will. Schizophrenics endanger themselves and others, people with GID generally only harm themselves. I believe that, generally, you should be able to change your body if you want to. If you want to amputate your legs that's fine with me as long as I don't have to pay your social security. I definitely agree, as most psychologists do, that no irreversible gender reassignment procedures are taken on children before they're eighteen.

>>28158242
Tumblr is a massive problem. Creating communities where people compete for labels that make them special and brag about mental disorders is very harmful.
>>
>>28157995
>this dense

Top keks.
>>
>>28157961
>the desire to mother children
Oh fuck, if I feel a deep desire of this, almost like an inner need, does this make me a tranny? I'm not into all that gay shit that girls do. I thought I was fine.
>>
>>28158279
awkward teens are a given. they always get used in random campaigns and manipulated to do dumb shit. but c'mon, cutting off your fucking COCK???? jesus christ this is barbaric.
>>
>>28158334
>I'm absolutely fine with it,
Non-maleficence is a fundamental principle of medical professionals around the world.

No one gives a dam if a dipshit like you is fine with it.
>>
>>28158441
Yeah that's true. It might become apparent that GID is total bullshit at some point. Even if it does, I would prefer to live in a society where somebody who is not mentally ill and just wants to be a woman for certain social advantages is free to do so. Suicide should also be permitted. I'm strongly opposed to government paternalism in areas of bodily autonomy.

So that's more shit that nobody cares about that will not change anything.
>>
>>28158411
Haha, the fuck you on about?

The argument is that if all men and women are made equal, and their only difference is who stick what in who's place, and who carries the kid, why the fuck do trannies even fucking exist?

So you like to wear dresses, cake on makeup, and have some fake tits. Why do you need to act like you have a mental dysfunction for doing so? Just fucking live your fetish, asshole. Saying it's a "brain swap problem from whence you were conceived" just makes you seem even more retarded than you would have owning up to a fetish.

To be honest, transvestites don't bother me, unless they try to use their "correctly gendered bathroom". I've heard too many stories of dudes using the tranny sob story to peek on women when they're on the shitter.
>>
File: 1387760897068.jpg (7 KB, 176x200) Image search: [Google]
1387760897068.jpg
7 KB, 176x200
>abloobloo I'm a male but for whatever reason I'm going to think that I should actually be a female and create tons of unnecessary suffering for myself instead of being an emotionally mature, well-adjusted individual and coming to terms with reality

Like... you can clearly see you're not the sex you wish you were. Instead of doing the healthy and easiest thing of just accepting who you are, you indulge your mental illness and want to get all kinds of hormonal treatments to warp your body into an androgynous amoeba.
>>
>>28158640
Its not that easy to shrug off a feeling that follows you everywhere. Like an itch you can never quite scratch, at its best only subconsciously on your mind, at its worst a glaring pain that puts you in tears. Have to get rid of it the only way anyone knows how, meds or suicide.
>>
>>28158640

yeah? well ur a amoeba

take that loser
>>
>>28158881
Wrong, I am something that I say I am, and this is verified by reality. You're a delusional creature that vaguely resembles a human, congrats.

>ts not that easy to shrug off a feeling that follows you everywhere
I know, but indulging it makes it worse. You doom yourself the minute you tell yourself "THIS is what I really am ON TEH INSIIDE!", it doesn't help that the MSM is pushing this shit super hard.

t. someone who stopped being a gay fag
>>
>>28158961
>>28158830
these were meant to be linked together
>>
File: anna elsa cozy.gif (1 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
anna elsa cozy.gif
1 MB, 450x253
Personality wise, I think I'd have done better as a girl too. Girls are allowed to be more open and people respond to them with more empathy. As a guy, I'm expected to be a comedian or an alpha which isn't me in the slightest. That's not to say I feel like a woman... just that if I was a woman, I think I could be myself far more.

We may not be the exact same but I do sympathize with what you're going through. I could kill myself for not really being happy with my gender expectations, or because I fail at relationships and pretty much life as a whole. But fuck that. We only get one shot at life and no judgmental cunt has the right to tell us we don't deserve it. Maybe someday you'll make sense of who you are in this world or at least help others who are struggling.

I wish you well anon.
>>
Hope you're born a girl in the next life too.

Goodnight, sweet princess.
>>
>>28157643
Which of those is approved by doctors?

>>28158640
>indulging mental illness
>DSM approved
Choose one
>>
>>28159651
>the DSM has never done things for political reasons instead of purely scientific reasons
>>
>>28159679
>I choose what medical advice I believe in based on my feelings
>>
>>28159651
>doctors
senpai you can FDA approve anything you want as long as it doesn't harm someone. there's no data to suggest hormone therapy does anything to solve gender dysphoria or the stress associated with it, even if you start at a young age for whatever fucked up experimental reason.

this is a psychological disorder. anti-depressants don't work either but 3/4 of middle aged women are on them anyway. you're a fucking clueless rat who just spouts memes that literally cost people their lives for a couple hundred dollars.
>>
>>28159756
>there's no data to suggest it solves any issues
There's a lot of data, mainly, suicide rates. And even if it didn't do anything, isn't placebo fine?

>antidepressants don't work
You've been reading too many conspiracy theory sites.
>>
>>28158961

Have fun lying to yourself for the rest of your life for no reason.
>>
>>28159878
>lot of data
kek.

>placebo fine?
yeah it's fine, i honestly don't think there's anything to help most trannies unless you catch them early and guide their development with discipline.

>conspiracy
mate don't embarrass yourself. this isn't even a controversial topic. do they help a handful of people? yeah. but walking outside helps more alone.
>>
>>28157161
post pics before you kill yourself
>>
>>28159916
>tfw no pizza gf
>tfw pizza is a perfect, optimistic person, and you're not
>>
>>28160161

I'm far from perfect ._. trust me
>>
File: 1461532340455.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461532340455.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>28160161
>tfw pizza will either de-transition or kill herself in her 30s
>>
>>28160284

Do you really wanna live forever?
>>
File: IMG_0810-475x475.jpg (34 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810-475x475.jpg
34 KB, 475x475
>>28159725
more like
>I'm someone with common sense that can tell there's no scientific bases for the decisions they made regarding both Transgenders and Homosexuals

The entire scientific community is pozzed beyond belief nowadays.
>>
>>28160234
We can agree to disagree, but you deserve someone who is as positive and uplifting as you are!
>>
>>28157161
>and I wouldn't wish it on anyone
Dont worry I'm not a faggot and that's enough
>>
>>28160491

Thank you for the kind words anon :D
>>
I agree, girls wear way nicer dresses, they sound nicer and their long hair is usually very good looking. I kind of hate my body as well. The face, the muscular features, the huge legs and arms. Still, I keep my preference what it is, a fantasy, unlike you sick fucks who can't deal with reality of having body you will never be satisfied with, so you pussy out and get your dick cut off like the little bitches you are.

You disillusioned people make me sick.
>>
>>28160740
You deserve it. I hope you're happy, pizza!
>>
cmon now OP, please stay, life can be good when your not so self centered. Im not trying to make you feel bad, i know its not your fault you feel this way. but theres a different way to see the world, and its what you really need.
>>
>girls are cute
>I wanna be cute too
>I wish I was grill
>go outside
>most women are not cute at all
>realize I wanna be an anime
I'd an hero, but I'm too lazy
>>
>>28157161
>frozen
Yup. You Dont deserve shit even you making us know. We don't care.
>>
I'm kind of the same as you OP, except I don't "want to be a girl", it just makes me extremely depressed being masculine. Not the Tumblr bullshit tho. Before I even knew that trans was a thing , I would go home from school and cry because I was a boy. And then there was the time I tried to kill myself with a pocket knife when I was 9 years old . Fun times lmao.

I've also considered ending it on a daily basis, but /r9k/ says I would make a decent "trap" so I might as well try.
>>
>>28157161
>was born male, but I was never comfortable with my body, and I was always envious of girls at school growing up - the clothes they could wear, their long hair, how their voices sounded.
>When I hit puberty, I hated the changes in my body. You can't imagine how that feels - hating the hair growing in strange and uncomfortable places, the broadening shoulders, the deepening voice... It was all horrific.
Yeah me too, but I actually studied a little about hormone treatments to know how they wouldn't make magic instead of spending tons of money on them to get disspointed later. So yeah, still living as a guy, but at least I feel better knowing there is nothing I can do about it anyway.
And protip: You aren't trans until you actually have your dick chopped off and replaced with a vagina. You are just a mentally ill faggot like me, and all the special snowflakes from the internet.
>>
>>28157161
I used to be like that, you can cure it through mental willpower, same way i got rid of my anxiety dissorder.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.