[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni/ feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: mouse.jpg (20 KB, 605x492) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
20 KB, 605x492
Hey, can we get a uni feels thread going?

I'm about to get fucked over by a math test tomorrow that I should have been studying for for a month. I am most likely going to have all As and 1 F this semester and that's really fucking with me.

I"m already halfway into a handle of vodka and I'm waiting on a text from the weed man, considering just saying fuck it, and drinking/smoking myself to sleep and missing the test.

Could use some stories or some shit right now
>>
File: 1455682117628.png (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1455682117628.png
7 KB, 251x201
I feel like these threads are non-inclusive to us community college goers
>>
>>28157037
Nah, this one is inclusive my man, CC classes are basically the same, you just don't pay as much/get a degree a year or two quicker
>>
>>28157009
>Math test

Math is a pretty large and diverse body of knowledge anon.

What kind of math in particular?
>>
File: katanagatari-pic-3.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
katanagatari-pic-3.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
>take philosophy exam today
>some dumb bitch is caught cheating

Good job. Touching your backpack is really smart.
>>
>>28157166
Probability, specifically joint distributions and stuff.
I understand the material, but the teacher is all about speed and we aren't allowed to use any calculators at all, so I'm fucked no matter what
>>
>>28157009
>tfw the semester will be over in 2.5 weeks and you only have 1/4 grades released

I think I'm passing this class.
>>
>>28157210
> but the teacher is all about speed
schools be like.
>>
>>28157189

Tell us what happened
>>
>>28157189
Lol, I have no sympathy for people who can't even cheat right
>>
>group project
>forced to present it to the class
>everyone in my group came up with cool stuff but me
>I spill my spaguetti on the first slide I present
>tfw i literally ruined the presentation, my grade in the class and my group members' grades
>I contemplate suicide every day
>>
>>28157234
Take some solace in the fact that the group project meme that schools have been fucking us all over with for years backfired on some normies for once

Seriously, 99% of the projects that I have seen that are supposed to be group projects make no sense to do in a group. It's basically the professor saying that they're grading based on normalness
>>
>>28157226
I didn't pay much attention but basically the professor caught her looking in her backpack and called her out on it. She got whiny and defensive. I couldn't hear them well enough but near the end of the exam he was comforting her and said he wasn't going to fail her. It was some fucking bullshit to that extent anyway.
>>
>>28157234
and also, don't fucking think about suicide over a group project. that's the thing, by letting that shit get under your skin you hurt yourself even worse and even if that's what you think you deserve its just not fucking worth it.

The only way I have ever felt even an ounce of satisfaction is when I can turn my own disappointment at myself into anger for everyone else. Just learn to hate oh my brother
>>
>>28157009
> 4-6 page English paper due tomorrow.
> Has to be about how racial stereotypes are created by pop culture, or how gender is created through pop culture or how pop culture takes advantage of individualism.
> Has to have sources.
> Haven't even picked a topic yet.
>one of 3 assignments all semester, practically fifty percent of my grade.
>I'm going to end up watching youtube instead of working.

Woohoo all nighters... Fuck my life.
>>
File: 1382240988377.jpg (134 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1382240988377.jpg
134 KB, 413x395
>>28157189
How do you cheat on philosophy?

In my class like 60% of our exam grade was a response to some issue the professor put forward to us.
>>
>>28157294
Yeah, but it still doesn't change the fact that I made a fool of myself in front of the class, saying "um," for 30 seconds straight. I also screwed my grade and the grades of my group members, so they hate me now and I hate me now.
>>
>>28157210
>all about speed
Fuck. Is this what college is like? Im starting in the fall, I can do material but i'm very slow. Whenever there's limited time I'm fucked for a grade
>>
>>28157356
So grab some vodka, get smashed, and work on convincing yourself that its okay to hate them if they hate you. They fucked you, so it's okay that you fucked them.

And in the long run, 10 years from now nobody in that room will remember you, and that's not a sad thing, thats a good thing. That means that at the end of the semester, as soon as you walk out of that room you're free

Good luck anon, please don't kill yourself
>>
>>28157343
The professor gave us a study guide, so she was most likely looking at that. It was an intro class too.
>>
>>28157327
See, stuff like that is such bullshit that there isn't any point even trying. An english class is supposed to be about english not leftism

And classes with just a few grades like that are laziness from the professor, nothing else
>>
>>28157316
But turning your anger towards others is just mean. Its not their fault, its mine. Its not just the group project thats got me down, its that everytime I have to talk for more than one word, I stutter and forget what I am saying mid-sentence. You need to be social to be successful and I just suck at that.
>>
>>28157372
Quite often yeah it is. For this class we have like an hour to finish a 10 page test doing arithmetic by hand. We have to memorize all the equations too. We don't learn anything, its all about the teacher getting off on making us work desperately for a grade
>>
>>28157455
welp. good thing i'm only going into music, won't feel as bad if/when i drop out
>>
>>28157426
The paper is far more sjw than the class was. The class was all about how commercials know what they're doing, and how millennials are changing everything. It was alright, but I really was expecting more but easier enemies, when I got two hard to research and write essays that weren't discussed at all in class.
>>
>>28157511
don't go if you're taking on debt. seriously, you're fucking yourself over for a long time if you are
>>
>>28157534
essays not enemies.
>>
File: 1456544087992.jpg (61 KB, 895x944) Image search: [Google]
1456544087992.jpg
61 KB, 895x944
>failing all my 5 classes because working ass off in 3 lab reports per week sucks up all time
>have another lab report for tomorrow, haven't started
>if I fail differential equations again it's one more chance that I'll take in summer and if I fail that then I'm kicked out
>studied for last thermodynamics exam like 6 hours and got a 2/10
>told I was so smart all life and normies seem to get effortless 8's and have lifes and hold scholarships and shit
>no gf or bf
>>
Why do all these threads always make me feel so anxious?

I'm done with exams, finals start a week from now, after at least 4 full reading days.

I'm on track for at least an A- for all of my classes, so why do I suddenly feel guilty and nervous?
>>
>>28157601
I know the feeling. Its hard to accept that some people are honestly just smarter and more successful and happier.

I think part of it is also that when you feel good all the time like normies usually are then every success gets amplified and you are more energetic and just get more done, even if its effortless

Good luck on your labs anon
>>
>>28157615
I think the thing with uni is that there are so few grades that go into your average for each class that each little mistake you can make can fuck you over completely, so you can never feel relaxed and you can never be confident that you're doing okay, because everything you have done well on in the past doesn't matter if you make 1 mistake on the next test
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.