[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /drugs/ here just so they can feel something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14
File: fingerprint-cocaine-test[1].jpg (683 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
fingerprint-cocaine-test[1].jpg
683 KB, 1600x1066
Who /drugs/ here just so they can feel something?
>>
DPH brah, fuck your normie shit
>>
>Depressed
>Want to get on antidepressants
>Realised that I won't be able to take MD anymore
Do I go the adult route and stop taking MDMA or try to deal with my problems without medication?
>>
>>28157363
try both but have liquor or weed as a crutch

I can give better advice, but I mean, who cares honestly? life is life mane
>>
>>28156241
After abusing DPH several times around age 20 and being subjected to uncontrollable twitching, rapid heartbeat, and spasms the last time I did it I believe anyone who views DPH as a legitimate recreational substance is a complete moron. It makes using synthetic cannabinoids look sensible.
>>
>>28157363
you could try benzos if youd like to continue md.
Be careful with them though.
>>
File: 1362281788513.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1362281788513.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>28157649
You require some introspection if you're willing to discount all recreational DPH users as morons.
'Course it's not the most fun drug and the side effects can be far-reaching but usually it's a good time.
>>
>>28157363
give the mdma a rest and do some psys and dissos
>>
>>28157363
I'm on meds and I regularly use acid and cocaine. Mdma, never though.
>>
I hate this, I've had REALLY pure coke before. I won't go much into detail but a lot was paid for it, I wan't to try pure stuff again but I really know I shouldn't, after one session I could feel it taking me in. It's just too good...
>>
>>28157796
>do a line
>instantly want to do another
It's not even that I like the high, it's just really fun to cut up lines
>>
>>28156241
isn't that benadryl? I did a fuck ton of them one night to trip and just got really twitchy and could barely breathe and eventually passed out felt like I was about to die
>>
Anyone else huge fan of dissociatives ? I love disso trips, they are always so strange.
>>
There was a point when I would do an assortment of drugs to relax or feel something joyful that I was missing in life; however, my outlook on life has somewhat changed. Feeling something in general, or trying to be happy, can honestly be a choice for many. Life looks like shit some days, but you need to focus on the optimistic side. I cannot always say that it is easy to do this, as I am actually struggling to endure some things right now; however, it is something that I think most people need to understand and try to improve. Try not to abuse too many drugs.
>>
I remember when I used to feel something,

Now I'm just cold inside
>>
just snorted my sleeping meds because i'm bored as fuck
>>
>>28155514
Anyone in Denver want to sell me drugs that will help me forget my life for a little? Not looking for long term commitment
>>
>>28158681
Benzos have shit intranasal bioavailibility
>>
Not to feel something, but to escape everything
The place I escape to isn't like it used to be at all, though
It's a little jarring
>>
I just take kava cause I can order it online legally and don't have to talk to anyone. Makes me pass out and have fucked up dreams which are fun usually.
>>
its 1130
still gotta do assignment
got coke got meth
i want to do meth
but i got class 8 am to 10pm tmr so i get no sleep that means i have to binge meth the next day to keep going
idk what to do
1 more win on csgo and ill be in silver 4
I'm awesome at csgo on meth
>>
File: image.png (894 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
894 KB, 1334x750
I have a life-threatening addiction to marijuana. I smoked a whole two bowls, today alone; one this morning and I'm working on one right now. Should I check myself into rehab?
>>
>>28159883
ppl will make fun of u for going to rehab for a marijuana
>>
>>28159819
I play tf2 on meth

shits great

hotrail through matches
>>
File: survivor.jpg (215 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
survivor.jpg
215 KB, 760x596
>>28157921
that's DXM.
Anyone here try DMT? Shit's amazing. Only need to do it once as long as you breakthrough. (same opinion with MDMA -breaking through)
My favorite part about it is that there is little risk for panic because you are fucking ripped from your body and nothing matters anymore because you're in the cosmos looking at the structures/city and/or talking with Q who is being his usual self and fucking with you.
I like weed and dabs, but that shit eats up my recreation money. So now I use benzos (with great respect) and thoroughly enjoy it because I get out of my head and can focus. Do not bother with benz unless you will benefit and have at least had an experience or something to properly fucking teach you to not fuck around.
For me that would be anti-depressant and anti-psychotic withdrawals.
>>
>>28159714
I never enjoy KK. But that's okay because It's all about dat kratom anyway.
I really enjoyed the drinks I consumed the kava with though, got creative with milk and teas.
>>
>>28159918
fps games are great to play on crystal but i lowkey love pvp on wow (mage)
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 540x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 540x584
>>28159900
They can't discriminate against me. I have a legitimate psychologic addiction to marijuana. I fight this addiction on the daily. For example, sometimes, when I'm bored, I think about smoking marijuana, but I don't. It's truly a nightmare.
>>
File: image.png (304 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304 KB, 472x470
>>28159998
Fuck me in the asshole I need my fix of weed now i'm jonesin
>>
>>28159998
u sound like a pussy and a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 540x540
>>28160047
Don't discriminate against me because Inam amhuan with weakennessess hondare you?
>>
>>28160075
At least start drinking on a regular basis before you talk about addiction. Marijuana is only psychologically addictive, stupid.
>>
>>28155514
my daily drug regiment: Dab 1-2 grams of shatter/concentrate alternate between benzos and opiates (to not build a high tolerance), few tallboys (beer) and like 50-75mg of benadryl (to help me sleep). on special occasions (2-3 a year) i might smoke some tar (black tar heroin). grow my own weed so thats never a problem, im going to plant some poppies to harvest raw opium to smoke. drugs are my only friends FTW.
>>
>>28159964
I pvp on ARR (DRG)

are we the same

I'm pretty fucking lit tho
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>28160163
Sir, please see >>28159998
This is a very real struggle.
>>
>>28160266
Maybe you think it's hard to quit, but until you've been addicted to a real drug stop bitching. Anyone in rehab or drug circles will tell you the same. Don't mention your "addiction" to weed unless you want to be ridiculed.
>>
>>28160213
im on emerald dream

still havent decided whether to do some yet
>>
Psychadelics, weed, and alcohol
>>
>>28155514
Nah anon I just like and live my life with reckless abandon.

>inb4 addiction
>>
>>28160266
its just weed bro
try some harder drugs see what happens
>>
>>28157747
you require some introspection if you're defending benadryl on r9k, friend.
>>
File: kot horses head.jpg (11 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
kot horses head.jpg
11 KB, 255x255
where my MXE/ketamine/PCP niggas at tonight?
>>
>>28160361

Opiates are my drug of choice btw
>>
:) looks beautiful
>>
>>28160345
don't dude
The biggest regret of a speed binge is staying up when you know you should sleep

You'll feel better getting that sweet come up and horny fluttery ride when you know you don't need to do anything
>>
>>28159998
You sound like one of those Underage 420 yolo Kids desu
>>
>>28155514
not since my dealer dipped. wish I could find someone to share drugs with. I do pretty much everything except shoot up anything and meth.
>>
>>28160413
yeai was thinking about going to sleep or doing some lines of blow tmr will be crystal day
>>
File: dude weed lmao.png (285 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.png
285 KB, 470x470
>>28159998

"Hi, my name is Anon, and I'm a REEFER ADDICT"

lel gtfo fag

heroin + benzos + psychedelics + amphetamines master race reporting in

god tier combo btw desu fampai
>>
File: 1457044867191.jpg (20 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1457044867191.jpg
20 KB, 435x419
>>28160468
Ay senpai, glad to see someone will similar taste here.
>>
>>28160468
>benzo/heroin
>psychedelics
thye will just cancel each other out
>>
>>28160463
Nawh bro

If you're tired, just sleep. Then you will have more shit for later
>>
>>28160492
This is true, although not entirely

Ive done benzos on a lot of shrooms, it merely lessens the intensity of it, but you are still definitely tripping

And nah, any kind of opiate does not cancel out a psychedelic. It is actually a praised combination.
>>
>>28160526
huh. it always seemed to dampen the effects for me. maybe my brain is just different.
>>
>completely unable to talk to people when I'm sober
>long stretches of silence on the phone where my mind is completely blank and I'm scared
>get drunk
>turn into Tony Robbins and can talk for hours with anyone
>>
>>28160552
Well yeah thats true, it varies between people. Im just saying from my experience it havent run into any problems like that.
>>
>tfw can't do cocaine anymore because i kept going out for walks and ending up in the middle of the road
>>
>>28160593
im not complaining tho. a bit of a shroom trip isnt bad with some opiates. its nice but a bit expensive. not much bang for your buck.
>>
I used to get high on 2 or 3 drugs every day. I've forced myself to take a break from drugs for a while until I have more money. Once I have my own apartment, new clothes, and some cash I'll probably go full addict mode again.
>>
>>28160621
Tell me about it, I just dropped 75 bucks picking up some oxy. However, its actually pretty cheap where I live, I guess it just comes down to scarcity. Also that dealers can rip off desperate opiate fiending customers
>>
>>28160526
>>28160593
>>28160552
heroin is a depressant
try smoking weed and taking a xanax, youll sober up real quick
so double depressant will sober u up from psychedelic

hence dont drink while on xanax or opiate because double depressant = gg (but not really)
>>
>>28160650
whereabouts you live? its super expensive up here.
>>28160655
i aint no rookie
>>
>>28160681
I live in Arizona, right next to that sweet drug ridden boarder.
>>
>>28160699
you lucky fuck. I am all the way out by dc
>>
>>28160655
Yeah doubling up on depressants is never a good thing. I always find myself trying to explain that to my friends, they wouldve have killed themselves by now if I was around.

Although, I dont agree with xanax nullifying other drugs. I think "sobering up" is relative, the sedation effects of xanax can just make it seem like youre sobering up, when instead its just sedating you and giving off a clear headed feeling.
>>
>>28160710

Well, apparently PCP is really cheap there, lol. Its not too good down here, all the trailer trash by the boarder will cut up everything with nasty chems. I bought some cocaine and it almost killed me, god know what unearthly amphetamines they put in there.

Lots of heroine down here too, but the population of old people in this fucking desert has lead to a dramatic availability of all kinds of pills.
>>
>>28160796
i don't fuck with deliriants. they used to have hella roxies down here but the doctor perscribing them got busted.
>>
>>28160833

Sad day indeed :^(

I dont mess with deliriants either, only bad stuff has come out of doing shit like that. Do they have anything else in particular in DC?
>>
>>28160899
just good weed. h is big but usually cut. mdma here and there. very good mdma
>>
Any RC users on here? I feel like I may as well try researching some things since they're legal, but am not really sure where to start. Would prefer stims or psychs.
>>
>>28160987
I have used in the past but it was opiate rc. i dont even know where to get em any more. it was off the clearweb too and I dont know about getting on tor.
>>
>>28160964

MDMA is something thats impossible to find here, I heard the tree used to make x is actually going extinct. Ive only got to do it once, but it was mixed with ket, so I didnt even feel my body hah

Well thats good at least!
>>
I have done nothing but watching movies and smoking pot (literally all day long) in the last 4 months.

At what point it is too much? Am I doing some damage here?
>>
>>28161033
probably. its never good to be that dormant.
>>
>>28161021
Damn, only reason I wouldn't really want to do any opiate RCs is because I haven't done any sort of opiate before and don't want to go into a whole new class of drugs starting with ones that haven't been effectively tested yet.
>>
>>28161033

Well as soon as its habitual is when you should have a little concern. As long as youre being productive and not slipping into a downward spiral, you should be fine i think. Although, doing it as often as you are will have adverse effects, regardless of weeds health benefits, theres no way you can smoke all day for months and not have a negative side effect (you can build a mental dependency for it).
>>
>>28161084
yea, i wouldnt reccomend it. I went kinda hog-wild and ended up going through some pretty hellish withdrawal symptoms
>>
ATTENTION ALL DRUGGIES!!!!
just eat magic mushrooms you fools
>>
>>28162337
Frig u d00d
>>
>>28157931
Mxe my beloved
>>
File: im here for your manhood.png (175 KB, 323x276) Image search: [Google]
im here for your manhood.png
175 KB, 323x276
>>28160583
hell yeah, anon. alcohol may kill you in the long run but goddam does it bring pure happiness and joy.

>at the party when I move my body
>>
>600mg of codeine
>80mg of hydrocodone
>half a fifth of vodka
>all at once
I'm so fucking itchy lads.
>>
>>28163056
If I did that combo, Its probable that I would itch to death.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.