[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now imagine this teacher is your mother being threatened. Im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
Now imagine this teacher is your mother being threatened. Imagine you see this video in that circumstance

What do you do?

If you are not black, imagine she is your race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLP1GHpijpk
>>
>>28151315

Fucking niggers, Fucking spics too.
>>
God fucking damn i want to stab that nigger.
>>
>>28151315
reminder kikes and libcucks want to increase spending to these schools.

>LIL JAMAL AND LAQUEEISHA'S SCHOOLZ DONT GOT DA PROPA FUNDINS THATS WHY WHITEY BE FAILING THEM
>>
It's just Chad asserting his dominance and as you can see the girls in class like it. If you all acted like this, girls would like u.
>>
>>28151315
this is clearly the detention/zoo class, even in ghetto, no hope schools there's still a few children who strive to make something of themselves

and to answer your question i'd probably argue my mother to quit teaching or find a better district with less minorities/hoodlums. Doing any kind violent act or threat would be playing on this child's level and enabling that behavior
>>
just make fun of how embarrassing they are and that they will literally never amount to anything other than jail or death
>>
>>28151485
>detention/zoo class
>class

You've clearly never spent time in a ghetto school.
>>
>>28151463
Are you retarded?

White chads don't behave this way.
>>
>>28151513
The ironic part is all the bravado comes from them already knowing that.
>>
Interesting.

Which zoo was this filmed at?
>>
>>28151541
obviously, that's why I called it a zoo class, it's a classroom setting but they behave like animals

are you seriously trying to be this condescending?
>>
>>28151567
oh, didnt you know? respect is for pussy whitebois apparently
>>
>>28151599
One of the Chicago ones.

Kek at there being a 50% chance that kid is dead by now. But yeah, um black lives matter or some shit.
>>
>>28151642
No I was just laughing that you thought that kind of behavior was contained to a singular class.
>>
This is appalling.
They don't even value fucking education.
No wonder the black race is such a massive failure.
>>
Bunch of fucking monkeys, I feel bad for her and all the genuinely good kids in Chicago who get fucked over by these piece of trash niggers

Also anybody else think she kind of looks like Obama?
>>
Anyone posting here is most likely sitting at the back, watching this getting mad
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28151738
Jokes on you. This school was in Chi-raq. It's probably 100% black.
>>
>>28151437

I bet you think there is a part of the budget called "welfare" too.

>>28151567
>>28151725

They're acting like the people around them act. There's a reason why black people who don't live in the ghetto act like this--because they're not surrounded by failures.
>>
>>28151315
I feel pretty bad for her desu, she''s too nice.
Didn't even raise her voice or anything
>>
It's almost like having a father in the home might be important.
>>
>>28151932
>There's a reason why black people who don't live in the ghetto act like this--because they're not surrounded by failures.

lol even blacks that don't live in the ghetto act like this.
>>
>>28151590
i seriously doubt they have the brain capacity to think that far ahead
>>
Vote for Bernie and we can start paying for these animals to dick around in the summer camp we'll call 'college'.
>>
>>28152060
That's nonsense and you know it man. Don't be stupid. I see many blacks at my uni in STEM who are very smart and even normal ones on the street that dont even talk in ebonics.
>>
Fucking niggers I swear. I legit feel sorry for the lady.

Sucks that we couldn't have just lynched them all when we had the chance.
>>
>>28152161
Kek. Black STEM majors are like four leaf clovers.
>>
>>28152174
doesnt that mean you want to lynch that teacher too? In which case why do you feel sorry for her?
>>
>>28152174
It's not their fault. They don't belong there. By forcing it on them we're actually complicit in the result.
>>
I do not understand this thread. This was like any highschool regardless of race when a weak supply teacher came in.
>>
>>28152205
I see plenty m8, and they perform well from the ones I know. he's not saying anything new. Most of them are engineering or bioscience though. I only met one doing physics.
>>
Holy fucking shit. The poor woman. Not even niggers in Africa act like this. And I should fucking know.

In Nigeria, if a kid started acting out the teacher beats his/her ass down. Then calls the parents. Then they come down to school beat his/her ass down in front of all the other kids.

Shit man, they say it takes a village to raise a child. If the whole fucking class was like this, the whole damned village would come down to school and beat all their dumb asses.
>>
>>28152205
I'm a headhunter. We get paid extra by some of our clients with diversity initiatives for black and latino programmers.

They are rare. It's indisputable in that world.
>>
File: 5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg (39 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg
39 KB, 316x316
>>28152230
What? Bwahaha. Yeah that's how Jewish and Asian kids behave if there is a weak teacher. PUHleeze.
>>
>>28152279
rare in your area maybe
>>
>>28152231
Again, please. Why do these fields need diversity initiatives then?

I promise you, the communications and sociology departments have no such initiatives.
>>
>>28152319
We're national. I'm in NYC anyway. Your claims simply aren't true.
>>
My mom was a teacher in Detroit. That video is pretty much how she described it to me. Teacher was probably a rookie though.
>>
>>28152387
FUCK OFF AND DIE

Seriously though why is an important man like you on /r9k/? You a virgin like us?
>>
>>28152161
no they do studies

blacks don't graduate more when their middle class or upper even its still the same shit
>>
>>28152462
I'm sorry to ruin your fictitious narrative with reality.
>>
>>28151315

I don't care about imagined scenarios

I just feel bad for her, and for the decent black folk who have to face the stigma of being associated with these 'AIN'T TRYIN TO HEAR YA' dindu nuffins.

As far as that redshirt goes, he doesn't even seem like a bad kid, he's just playing what he THINKS is his role. And all the girls in the room are encouraging him.
>>
>>28152516
what narrative? If I'm wrong I'm wrong

>>28152503
Well at my school there are plenty of them, I'm not concerned about national averages since it doesnt affect me.
>>
>>28152521
>As far as that redshirt goes, he doesn't even seem like a bad kid, he's just playing what he THINKS is his role.

Yeah, he's clearly a preening phony.

I bet this isn't even that bad of a school. They have a cop onsite at my mom's school. It wouldn't go down like that.
>>
Where is the school security? I went to a shitty high school and if anything happened campus security was there within 30 seconds.

>>28151437
The actual hard working kids don't deserve to be punished because of fucked up kids in the vid
>>
>>28152545
Dude if you're a black programmer with even a modicum of talent, you're life is going to be very easy, and you're going to make a lot of money. So yeah, why worry?
>>
>>28152262
Yep, the problem is that white cucks make it impossible for teachers to properly discipline rowdy teens because "muh racial outcomes".
>>
>>28152583
It's 2016, most schools have cops on site. I live in lily white rural Vermont, and we have a cop who's job is to always hang around the high school. Luckily he was a pretty cool guy, didn't bust your balls unless you were an asshole.
>>
>>28152791
My mom's school has a whole security force and metal detectors and shit. It's basically a medium security prison.
>>
>>28152840
Well that must suck. I think there was a motion to install metal detectors at my school, but people smacked it down because it was retarded.

Half the rednecks carry pocket knives and shit, and no one cares. It's not like they get in knife fights, they just like/actually use knives.
>>
>>28152905
My mom's school is 100% black. They're so necessary they're not even controversial.
>>
>>28152976
I think we had like 3 black kids in my class. There were maybe 2 Asians. I don't think there was a single Hispanic person.
>>
>>28152262
>Not even niggers in Africa act like this

You're right, the teacher would've got raped and given a female circumcision if it was Africa
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.