[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin eyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
File: eyes.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
Okay /r9k/ imagine this.

How drastically would our world change if, ANYONE who still has their virginity had very bright glowing green eyes. Almost radioactive looking.

Once you lose your virginity, your eyes became a normal color and no amount of high tech contacts would affect the glowing eyes, nor could they be replicated.

Would everything be the same basically, or would our world as we know it be different due to the affect.

I know I personally would ONLY ever be interested in girls with the glowing eyes proving they're still virgins, but on the grand scheme of things, how would this affect humans? Our politics, our evolution, the very way we live.Would a job not hire me, or take me seriously if I still have virgin eyes? Parents would know if their kids were still virgins, etc.

This only applies to vaginal intercourse, so sluts could still get by from sucking dicks and stuff.
>>
>>28151314
Fuck, I'd stay a virgin forever just to keep the eyes. that sounds fucking cool.
>>
>>28151314
No one cares about your neckbeard fantasies creep.
>>
>>28151391
Haha, I guess :/

>>28151350
Me too, although, I kinda wouldn't have a choice.
>>
>>28151314
I get the feeling that the world would still work more or less the same way. Virgins females would still be idealized, only with the radioactive eyes, it becomes dramatically easier to filter out non-virgins. Virgin females would probably get a lot more attention, both positive and negative. Virgin males would probably receive even more negative attention, since being a male virgin has been the subject of public ridicule for basically as long as humanity has existed.

Although if you were an attractive virgin male who's just a turbo-sperg, the radioactive green eyes might help you out a bit if there are femdom girls that fetishize virgins.
>>
I personally dont care about virginity, mine or a sex partners, if one ever falls unto my dick. I think its weird that people care so much about it.

The eyes would be dope though
>>
>>28151350
Something tells me you wouldn't have to make the choice.
>>
Bumping a thread that possesses good potential.
>>
>>28151467
>Although if you were an attractive virgin male who's just a turbo-sperg, the radioactive green eyes might help you out a bit if there are femdom girls that fetishize virgins.
this is true actually.

Can this happen?

like now?
>>
How fucked up would it be to be a teach in an elementary school, and a few of the kids have normal eyes, while all their peers have glowing eyes.

How do you explain to the kids that some other kids no longer have glowing eyes?
>>
Who needs glowing eyes?

The virgin walk is easy to spot.
>>
>>28151314
>you have sexy eyes
>but only if you never have sex

now that's such a great idea that it proves god doesn't exist because this would be real if he did
>>
>>28151600
It would make raping/sexually abusing kids signicficantly more difficult, which is a good things.

Although, this only applies to vaginas.. bumholes would still not be safe.

---

Imagine marrying a virgin, and not having sex with her, and a few months in, she loses her eyes. LOL DROPPED!

>>28151623
Even for girls? Wait what? Go in a bit more detail.
>>
>>28151314
effect on girls
>have undeniably gorgeous glowing eyes
>non virgin woman can't deny that theirs are inferior and get jelous
>added beauty encourages young woman to stay virgins until they find a trustworthy man or stay virgins forever

for guys

>have undeniably gorgeous glowing eyes
>seen as feminine by chads and get made fun of 2x more by men and laughed at by woman
>>
>>28151631
In another dimension somewhere, this is a thing.. That's good to think about.
>>
Initially, it would be such a novelty that a lot of people would stay virgins just to have the cool eyes. In fact, purity would be more valued because of it. Every model you see in magazines and ads will have the glowing green eyes. The average age of virgins would sharply rise for many years, but promiscuity would shift more towards oral and anal sex, instead of being abolished completely.

Eventually though, the novelty would wear off, after a few generations. The glowing green eyes would become a norm, and it would begin to be a trend for kids to find out their "true" eye color, especially among white people, who have the largest diversity of eye colors. The average age for virgins would begin to decline once more, but losing your virginity still would be a much more dramatic thing than it is today.
>>
>>28151651
The virgin walk man. It's a subtle springy gait that virgins have.
>>
>>28151726
Guys have this too?
>>
heres another idea

what if the more people you sleep with, the darker your eyes?

bet there would be a stunning increase of woman with "natural black eyes" and would be slut shamed and chads with black eyes would look even more turbo chad
>>
>>28151751
Oh god, this would kill me.
>>
>>28151742
Virgin walk should be called awkward walk. While its real, not all virgins have it.
>>
>>28151742
Yes. Especially guys.
>>
>>28151578
>Vyro is still a birgin
kys
>>
>>28151751
>>28151314

I want to live in this world
>>
virgins are the truly enlightened race, the stronger the abstinence from all mortal desires like just kissing and drugs the brighter the eye color
>>
SJW's would probably talk about "green eye privelage.
>>
>>28151663
>Rape becomes way more common as young men race to lose their virginity
>>
Would you vote for a politician who has the glowing eyes?
>>
>Be me
>Raging SJW
>Fat, ugly, hairy
>Rant about being raped
>Still have glowing eyes

BTFO
>>
>>28151314
>I wouldn't be able to pretend to be a robot anymore
>>
>>28151877
Does he have a wife also with glowing green eyes?
>>
>>28151877
No, being a 35 year old virgin means you're socially incapable of being appealing. Thus you would make a poor candidate.

>>28151917
Only in this case would they be a perfect couple.
>>
>The first girl in middle school to lose their eyes is shamed to near suicide, until she is gang raped by a massive group of glowing eyed boys.
>>
File: killmeples.png (668 KB, 586x700) Image search: [Google]
killmeples.png
668 KB, 586x700
>Be parent
>Leave daughter with creepy uncle
>They come back without their maymay eyes
>>
>>28151955
What if she lost her eyes when she was 6 years old?
>>
>Me or my wife's son image
>"Dad" has glowing eyes
>Kid does not
>>
>>28151350
Suck my lady cock vyro baby
>>
File: Born to shill.png (21 KB, 486x576) Image search: [Google]
Born to shill.png
21 KB, 486x576
>>28151751
SJWs would desperately race to try and set dark eyes as the beauty slandered and the nasally jew overlords would set loose a huge number of rape bulls to wipe virgin eyes off the globe
>>
this is literally the plot of loveless except they have cat ears instead of green eyes
>>
Do you think anyone would buy the right to take my eyes?
I'm female

How much would my eyes go for? (Assuming people find me attractive.

>>28151998
Cucks btfo lmao
>>
>>28151991
Already suidieded. Or went to an all raped school so she won't stand out.
>>
>>28152012
This an anime? Virgins have the ears?

>>28152020
>All rape school
Imagine fuck, that would hurt teaching at a school like that.. How popular/needed would something like this probably be?
>>
>>28151314
WHAT THE FUCK OP... SOMETHING ORIGINAL AND THOUGHT INVOKING... ON MY /r9k/???

GTFO!!! Quick someone post traps, cucks, or suicide post! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28152050
I mean youth suicide rates would be fucking astronomical if they didn't exist. Especially junior high/high school ages.
>>
Reddit is going to screencap the living shit out of this thread
>>
>>28152050
it has an anime but it doesn't cover most of the series. yea virgins have the ears but it's a yaoi
>>
>>28152117
What about this thread needs to be screen capped? It's just something neat to think about.

>>28152131
>yaoi
Never mind, thanks though
>>
>Not wanting rad ass green glow eyes

Nothing would change except I would be cool as heck.
>>
>>28151314
can they only be green? what if they changed based on mood? then NOBODY could deny its badassery. roastie mass suicides on the daily
it could even show mixed emotions

basics

>Green
neutral
>blue
calm and relaxed or sad based on darkness
>red
anger/frustration
>yellow
happy
>purple
scared

>too lazy to think of more
>>
>>28152171
>TFW if this suddenly happened, you wouldn't be cool

JUST.
>>
>>28152219
>Chads literally see the fear in your eyes.

I mean no ty.
>>
>>28152243
it will be more of a cute trait even for boys, plus if your a virgin for that long then your probably scared and anxious most of the time
>>
If they glowed in the dark that would be something, but would probably get me locked up because I'm already way to attracted to 13/14 year old girls, and having glowing eyes on me would be too much
>>
>>28152219
Go to store, annoy cashier on purpose... You can see they're getting mad by their eyes, they lose their job for getting mad at customers.

kek
>>
>>28152330
At least when you go to prison for touching little girls, tyrone will KNOW that you're a pussy and still have green eyes.

No matter how much you get buttraped in prison, you WILL always have your green eyes, since there's no vaginas to fuck.,
>>
>>28151314
Everyone I know just assume that I'm popular with the ladies. I'm not. If it started happening when I was inside my apartment, I'd stay there and hire a prostitute right away. If it happened at my college I'd never go back. The shame would be unbearable. A 26 years old male virgin is the laughing stock.
>>
the mood ring thing is dumb but glowing eyes would be cool would glasses cause a glare or amplify the glow?
>>
I want apps like this when using AR or being a cyborg becomes a thing. I think about an AR glasses app that silhouettes out people that don't meet your criteria for something, especially dating. I also know for a fact that when my body is entirely replaced by prosthetics and robot shit, I'll be taking glowing eyes for sure.
>>
>>28152340
people knowing when to stfu around you is admirable trait plus we would have a less bullshit, fake society
>>
>>28152364
I'm not a virgin though, and am not a pussy either.
>touching
I think you missed my implication that 'too much' would be much more obvious when her green eyes disappear.
>>
>>28152426
They would be normal I imagine. Just like how they don't amplify your normal eye color.

Shades though would be worn a lot more often by people who want to keep their virginity private.
>>
>>28152504
glow through the dark glass like terminator? rip sunglasses
>>
File: 1461282798359.png (138 KB, 420x442) Image search: [Google]
1461282798359.png
138 KB, 420x442
>rape of green eyed girls skyrocket
>people cutting out green eyes and selling them as medicine/charms
>literally can't go outside if you're still a virgin
>>
I had a similar fantasy, but with something more worthwhile to preserve your virginity for than just some pretty, glowing eyes, but hey, it's not a bad idea actually.

By preserving your virginity and purity (this includes no fapping, for both sexes, not just males) past certain age will unlock your inner potential.
Some develop high intelligence, others psionic powers, other are super athletes, others don't age as much and/or have a natural beauty.
By losing your virginity early, you lose any chance of being granted of such potential, you will have to train hard, work out hard, study hard, like everybody else.
If you preserve it long enough and you unlocked your potential enough, you can cut yourself some slack, but it will take a lot of effort to regain your peak.
The expanation would be that, getting to close to people, will drain your power. Having no close friends, no love, you only live to preserve your gift. Only very few people can get close to you without draining your energy. A big market of such people would exist, whether it be for sex, or even close friendships.
In any case, it would give normies a big reason to be jealous and feel bad about themselves, to feel bitter and inferior, that fucking around (literally) and reproducing like the rabbits and cockroaches they are would make them feel bad.
>>
File: Worried wojack.png (5 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
Worried wojack.png
5 KB, 238x212
>>28152219
>pink when in love

girl knows your crushing
>>
Would technology be relatively the same if this were a thing?
>>
>>28152718
>get raped
>life ruined
>>
>>28152743
Without a doubt, technology would be vastly different if humans had always had glowing green eyes. But if it were introduced today, all it would affect mostly is ocular recognition software, as it would have to adjust for people with the bioluminescent eyes. A virgin who was registered in a retinal scan database might not be recognized by the system if he lost his virginity. It would also be a gigantic hassle for the state department, as you have to register your eye color on your ID.
>>
>>28152902
Speculate how different would shit be if glowing eyes trait was always a thing
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.