[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a fucked up person. I've browsed this board for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5
File: cheating.png (36 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
cheating.png
36 KB, 320x320
I am a fucked up person.

I've browsed this board for a long while. I've always had issues with getting a gf. And now I've actually found one. She's pretty average, but very cute. And now all of the sudden this girl I've been skyping with for about three years is showing sexual interest in me. She wants to come over to my house late at night. No strings attached. And I feel really tempted to do it.

I'm a horrible person, r9k. She's a 9/10 for me. And I feel like it's the easiest chance I'll ever get for intimacy with such a hot girl. But cheating. I consider myself a cyborg. Cheating is for chads. But I really want to do it.
>>
I'm her first boyfriend ever by the way. She would be devastated if she ever found out. I am really conflicted.
>>
Do it. If your current girl finds out then just dump her before she starts shit. No matter how attached you may feel to a woman, sooner or later you realize she's 100% replaceable.
>>
File: 1426574076530.jpg (101 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1426574076530.jpg
101 KB, 900x900
S L U T

worse than some whore who considers getting gangbanged to be a fun night out

cheating is incredibly degenerate
>>
>>28150567
I didn't know I would be called a male slut. But it's something I guess. Thanks for the reply.
>>
sometimes you can have your cake and eat it to i mean life is not fair who cares fuck the slut and marry the qt just always wear a condom
>>
>>28150567

Asshurt woman detected.

What's wrong, your guy cheat on your fat ass while you were at home stuffing your hole with Nutella?
>>
>>28150426
I fucking hate ungrateful little pricks like you.If you truly loved your current gf, you wouldn't even think about cheating with other women.

Anyway, if you truly want advice, don't do it, ignore these virgin fags that tell you to do it.

but this is all a bait thread anyway, I don't even know why I took the bait
>>
>>28150752

>jealousy, the post

As a guy who cheats the few opportunities that I have, it's one of the most addicting things you can do. The rush of fucking some girl and then going back home to your own girl is beyond satisfying.

Cheating a part of life, might as well try it once.
>>
>>28150426

Don't do it.

Don't stoop to roastie-level.

Only women cheat for dumb trivial reasons like that. A woman would be having the exact same thoughts right now, but only if it were a guy with higher social status than her current bf.

If you do it, you'll prove that robots are just as bad as women. Don't betray us.
>>
>>28150631
>assumption: the post
fuck off faggot. He found a loyal gf he finds qt and the first thing he wants to do is cheat on her?

fucking hell m8, if you don't see a problem with this you're fucked
>>
>>28150752
>>28150806

Getting conflicted between my own morals, and my temptations.
>>
>>28150823

Damn, that hurts.
>>
OP the fact you're conflicted shows you know it's wrong

Do the right thing. No sex is worth your integrity
>>
>>28150806

Eh. I think I would feel incredibly sad and ashamed by what I had done. I wouldn't be able to look at my cutie pie in the eye afterwards knowing what I had done.
>>
>>28150830

You can always find another girl. Remember that. Don't ever let the fear of her leaving you make your decisions for you.
>>
to be honest OP, don't listen to these whiteknights and do it.
Your GF would do exactly the same thing.
but don't ever come back here again because you're NOT a fucking cyborg. Cyborgs don't exist. Please leave.
>>
>>28150752
>If you truly loved...
Spoken like someone who has absolutely no romantic experience of any kind.
>>
>>28150823
What's that you say? Men just as bad as women? Preposterous!
>>
Holy shit, the hypocricy of this board. You bitter faggots would jump on the first opportunity to be just like the normies you despise. Fucking pathetic.
>>
Fuck her silly OP. I've cheated on my wife for 10 years now, it's amazing. Best sex ever.
>>
>>28151060
It's easy to say you won't do something when you never have the opportunity.
>>
>>28150997
well I won't lie, you're right , I don't have any.But I still think this is the right way to think.Why would you cheat on someone that you care about and love?
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (64 KB, 154x154) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
64 KB, 154x154
>>28150426
This is a bait thread but... OP don't be an idiot and listen to all the faggots in this thread telling you to do it.

Integrity and stuff yeah, but also consider the following:

The skype roastie only wants you because she's a roastie and you're her beta orbiter, now that she found out you won't orbit her anymore she's mad as fuck and wants you to orbit and provide for her again.

Are you gonna let yourself fall into this roastie trap? She will literally not give a fuck about you, hell she didn't even promise you sex.

You will be alone if you let this happen. Don't be a faggot and be grateful for all you have, this is why women hate us.
>>
>>28150426
Do it. Just know that sooner or later you'll be caught. She'll find out sooner or later, so you better have the stones to deal with it.
>>
>>28151113
A fuck load of reasons. Love isn't perfect, neither are the people who are in love together.

Go on OP. Fuck both their brains out.
>>
>>28150426
Ask yourself: am I a psychpath?
If yes, do it and lie to a person that loves you.
If no, having a relationship is better then one nighters desu so don't do it
>>
>>28151036

> Men just as bad as women?

If OP cheats then yes.

If OP doesn't cheat, takes possible consequences into account, takes responsibility for his decisions and commitments, and changes his mind, then no.

We'll see how it plays out, but I'm betting my money on OP taking the second choice, because it's important to me.
>>
>>28151171
he's just baiting anyway..
>>
>>28150426
Just break up with your current gf first at least, don't be a fucking asshole.
>>
>>28151154
>You'll get caught
Not if you're smart. I've never been caught.
>>
OP Here.

I'm meeting here in my city for a special day in our country tomorrow. She promised me sex already. We would talk it over face to face. And then we'd meet up this weekend if I would actually do it. I'm just really unsure whether I want a moment of truly living or maybe a life time of happiness.
>>
>>28151326
>truly living

Ok. I'm done here. You're a goner. I hope the slut gives you an STD
>>
Do it. Women are beneath shit. My gf of 6 years I just found out has been sexting her ex. I fucking hate the bitch. I passed up more than one chance with a much hotter bitch. I should have just taken it.
>>
>>28151326
You deserved everything that led you to this board and everything that's going to keep you here until you eventually an hero. Fuck you and everything you're about.
>>
>>28151326
>truly living
>lifetime of happiness

What the fuck is this adolescent, over romantic bullshit?

Are you seriously this delusional?
>>
>>28151326
I would like to condemn you, but to be honest, go for it. Do whatever you want as long as you WANT it, and I'm pretty sure you know what you really want to do. Good luck mate
>>
>>28151326

>truly living

Christ, are you 15?

You're rationalising it because you think your life will be broken or wasted somehow because you didn't fuck some bitch who offered you pussy knowing you were taken.
Your greed will make you lose everything one day.

You are currently governed by a primal evolutionary mechanism that is telling you to "get stuff while the going is good", it's the equivalent of stuffing your face with sugar just because you can, and then pretending you won't be fat.

There will be no decrease in your quality of life if you don't do it. You can at least keep a clear conscience.

Are you seriously naive enough to believe that you won't be manipulated as a result of this decision? How can you be sure she doesn't want something from you?

Jesus, there are so many possible traps and risks here, and you're willing to take them because "hurr durr pussy hot gril".
>>
>>28151607
>>28151326

What's even worse is you're convincing yourself that you'll be missing out on a "lifetime of happiness".

It's this kind of retarded shit that makes me toy with the idea that maybe feminism makes some legit points. And that's saying a lot.

But whatever, you're young, horny and you're going to make whatever decisions you want to make until life bites you in the ass.

Or maybe it won't, and you're right. That's also a possibility.
>>
>>28151326

You'll probably have a good time if you agree, but have you thought about the psychological satisfaction of denying a hot girl sex she already promised you and being able to stay loyal in the face of temptation?

Imagine how shocked this girl would be if you said no? She's hot and she knows it, she takes your compliance as a given.
The thought that you might say no has probably never crossed her mind. Surprise her and witness the results.
>>
>>28151326
Fuck you. I hope karma bites you in the ass.
>>
>>28151326
you're human scum. you deserve whatever is coming to you
>>
File: 1460429694756.jpg (40 KB, 520x292) Image search: [Google]
1460429694756.jpg
40 KB, 520x292
>>28150426
Break up with your girlfriend, fuck your slut and come back to this board as the lonely and ungrateful loser that you are.
>>
>>28150826
everyone on this board is fucked
>>
File: 1460855872074.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
1460855872074.png
204 KB, 500x486
>>28151326
You fucking idiot, I hope you get killed by a pack of niggers mid nut. Most guys on this board would love to have one girlfriend but you're just so selfish that you feel the need to have more than you deserve. Please fuck off.
>>
>>28150588
You are a male slut why are you on r9k? Are you that fucking stupid?
>>
Just do it OP, she most likely won't find out

I've been cheating on my qt NEET gf (my first ever) for over a year with various women and she never found out. I feel horrible after each time of course but the thrill is just too much and I always end up going back, almost like an addiction.
>>
Dude do it. Being a male slut is amazing. Just don't tell people how many chicks you fucked cause word will get out that you do this all the time. Once you get labeled as that guy. You will always be that guy
>>
>>28152490
another thing I gotta say, it's fucking weird and amazing how much easier it is to get another girl when you already have one. Idk if it has to do with confidence or girls being attracted to taken guys, but it's quite odd
>>
>>28150426
Do it but tell her afterwards or break up wi her beforehand. You can do whatever the fuck you won't and people won't care if youre open about it and own it up. If you decieve you gf you are weak faggot who deserves to be cheated onin future. Have fun
>>
The girl offering you sex gained interest because she found out you're with someone. She wants to sabotage it. She sounds shitty.
>>
>>28150426
If it happens, it's on you to come clean, scumbag.
>>
Don't do it, OP. Imagine your gf was contemplating what you are now. It'd be incredibly heartless of you. Just politely decline and don't stoop to roastie level. It's not worth it.
>>
>>28150426
Dont do it anon. You should feel horrible for even considering it.
>>
>>28152628

Spoken like a true cuck.

Even if caught with your dick in her mouth, deny deny deny. Women are retarded op. There's no reason you can't fuck a bitch on the side. I guarantee if the roles were reversed she wouldn't even give pause. Hell, she's probably already fucked a few Chads. Cheating always hurts, but it hurts slightly less if you cheat first.
>>
Why the hate for guys that cheat? Is it jealousy? Crabs in a bucket?
>>
>>28153052

It's double standards. If we're going to REEE roasties for being cheating whores, it just feels dirty and dishonest to do the same.
>>
>>28153146

That's not what double standard means, retard. You want a double standard? Women fuck a butch of guys and she gets called a slut. I fuck a bunch of guys and I'm faggot. Now make like leaf and kill yourself.
>>
>>28150426
>2 girls are interested in me
NORMIE GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28153305

It's not about whom you fuck, it's about betrayal of trust.
>>
>>28150426

Right.

Let's do a little math here.

Three years at zero interest, now all of a sudden this bitch wants on your dick?

Don't shoot yourself in the foot, the internet GF is playing at some sort of game, I can feel it in my gut. Forget about her and focus on your RL suitor.
>>
>>28150426
Fuck off whore, hurr one girl isn't good enough, fuck right off
>>
>>28150426
Poor girl

orginil commend
>>
>>28152783
I'm not saying he shouldn't cheat. OP can cheat as much as he wants as long ho wont mind openly talk about being cheater with his gf. Its about not being shit person rather than sticking dick in multiple holes. Every cheater is a pussy because they don't have balls to own it up.
>>
>>28153428

she was interested in me prior this, we just never met. it never happened. we were younger. but now she's more mature let's say.
>>
>>28153146

Nothing wrong with playing by their own rules.

>>28153449

Why stop at one if you don't have to?
>>
Your girls gonna cheat on you. Can't wait for the day she finds out and you are sitting there crying and drinking. Have fun with that guilt. Desperations a stinky Cologne.
>>
>>28153699

Its not about balls. Think about it for a second. If he tells his gf he cheated she might not stay around or think it's OK for her to cheat. At the least she will be upset. I could have the biggest balls in the world but I would still rather fuck two bitches without consequences that have to put up with bullshit.
>>
>>28153891

How exactly is it better for her to cheat and not op? At least op is getting even with his preemptive strike.
>>
>>28150426
Classic case of girlfriend halo effect; girls whether they actually know you have a gf or not, are more attracted to dudes with gfs. Whether or not you cheat and step in chadhood or stay faithful is up to you, but this is every sexually successful man's dilemma.
>>
>>28150426
Do yourself a favor and FUCK off this board. This place is not for people like you. This is not your personal chad diary, FUCK. OFF.
>>
OP I cheated on my first gf. I loved her and cheated on her. Broke her heart when I told her. I had to tell her I felt too guilty. Don't follow what everyone else does or what society tells you is okay. Cheating is wrong. Don't do it.
>>
>>28154160

Or, y'know, maybe just don't be a retard who admits to cheating. You literally asked for it.
>>
>implying your gf isn't cheating on you RIGHT NOW

thats how I justify my own cheating
>>
>>28154207

He has a conscience, unlike you.
>>
This thread went pretty well I guess. It wasn't bait by the way. It's just a complicated matter.
>>
>>28154290

My mistake, I keep thinking robots still browse here.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.