[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>*class is changing seats* >"oh God I have to sit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: 1453293738360.jpg (90 KB, 706x720) Image search: [Google]
1453293738360.jpg
90 KB, 706x720
>*class is changing seats*
>"oh God I have to sit next to anon"
>mfw this happened every time we changed seats
>>
File: skel.jpg (19 KB, 480x327) Image search: [Google]
skel.jpg
19 KB, 480x327
>>28146179
What did we do to deserve this anons
>>
File: 1447384439419.png (912 KB, 643x888) Image search: [Google]
1447384439419.png
912 KB, 643x888
>>28146179
>year 9 class gets put into seating plan because of poor behavior
>sit next to typical super-popular stacy thundercunt that i went to primary school with
>'anon why are you so quiet these days, i remember in primary school you were always so loud and funny'
>oh god begin flashback of all the autistic stuff i said and did in primary school
>in highschool, i finally became aware of this weirdness so i become typical quiet 'school shooter' type
>she probably liked me better as the ingorant autist that she and her friends could laugh at, now i just make her uncomfortable.
there is just no winning with these people
>>
>>28146179
>anon why do you stink?
>>
>>28146179
>class is changing seats
>stay sitting next to the same girls every time
this went on for like 2.5 years, why cant women let go
>>
What kind of class changes seats? I'm usually pretty passive but my seat is one thing I'll be a huge asshole about.
>>
>>28146364
>>class is changing seats
actually why the fuck does this even happen?
i never understood.
>>
>>28146440
you spend most of your days in class and they're forcing you to communicate with new people
>>
>>28146466
>forcing you to communicate with new people
what the fuck.
this is just disgusting.
>>
>>28146481
eat shit autismo if you actually tried to do that you might've not turned out to be such a socially inept retard
>>
>>28146721
>actually tried to do that
but why would you do that?
>>
>>28146769
make like a leaf and go away
asshole
>>
>>28146803
finally triggered the normie
>>
>>28146854
how about u make like pole and shove it up your ass
>>
>>28146803
>>28146893
how about you make like a normie and get out???
>>
>>28146921
how about you make like a chad and make me
>>
>>28146921
i want him to stay so he gradually becomes a failed normie.
>>
>Get to sit next to crush
>Always happy to see her
>Sad when she's absent
>never say anything to her
>Seats change, she's across the room now
Good times
>>
>>28146347
kek

im sorry but if you smell like shit youre going to get called out.
>>
>>28146481
As a teacher it isn't really this. After tests you usually lump the students who are of similar levels or of extremely different levels. Get the clever ones to try and help the dumb ones, let middle of the pack just work around together. I personally usually put the smartest together and let the others be lazy.
>>
>>28146179
>P.E
>as a part of stretching/relaxation we have to learn on top of clothes massage
>switch between massaging/being massaged
>my partner puts on gloves before she touches me and whispers/says "ew" under her breath
nowadays it doesnt bother me but as a 13-14 year old that shit hurt, it physically stung being treated like a turd by a girl the same age.
>>
>>28146987
>I personally usually put the smartest together and let the others be lazy.

good. at least they won't drag down the talented and eager ones. lazies are just a waste of time. i know i'm one.
>>
>>28147032
To be truthfully honest I do it so if anyone from higher management comes in I reliably know that the two/three "smart" clumps will answer any questions I address to the class.

Must admit the "smart but lazy" is a myth, if students are smart they aren't lazy.
>>
>>28147100
>Must admit the "smart but lazy" is a myth, if students are smart they aren't lazy.

this
>>
File: 1422254238069.jpg (41 KB, 500x806) Image search: [Google]
1422254238069.jpg
41 KB, 500x806
>>28146179
>gym class
>sucked at sports, people always groaned when paired with me
>one day though magically I git gud at badminton for some reason
>no idea why, don't even like it, just REALLY good
>everyone wants to be my partner
>badminton ends
>everyone's back to hating me
>>
>>28147113
>>28147100
But I literally smoked weed and played video games all day for the whole two last years of school and finished with an average of 1.6
>>
>>28147213
>Thinking school has any real ranking of intelligence
This is as a school teacher, if you think you were smart because you did okay in High School, you're even more negligent than I thought.
>>
File: 1450149485906.gif (2 MB, 369x310) Image search: [Google]
1450149485906.gif
2 MB, 369x310
Are you in fucking middle school still or are you just actually retarded? Who gives a fuckkkkkkkkjjjj
>>
>>28146179
>changing seats
What kind of shitty fascist shithole does this?
Do they also determine what you do in your free time?
>>
>>28147458
what is homework?
>>
>>28147186
i also naturally excel at badminton, while sucking at every other sport
lifes cruel
>>
File: 1461385989482.jpg (185 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1461385989482.jpg
185 KB, 534x1236
>>28146179
>its a group assignment episode
just kill me man just do it
>>
>>28147458
>What kind of shitty fascist shithole does this?
But the alternative, no fixed seat arrangements, are even worse. Pretty awkward to sit next to people who don't want to sit next to you, however in the former case you can blame the teacher.
>>
>>28147186
>>28147522
I am also really good at badminton.
we should make a robot team and live out a chinese cartoon, action music and training montages included
>>
>>28147100

Smart but lazy is real. I've seen it too many times. Some lazy shit picks things up like it's nothing, makes all A's in high school, the fails out freshman year in uni because surprise surprise you have to actually open the textbook for your math major. Saying smart but lazy isn't real is a meme perpetuated by dumb and hard working but still retarded people. I understand the jelly but why not be a flat earther? At least that is more believable.
>>
ITT things that never happened and imagined slights
>>
>>28148242
>>>/facebook/
might be a more suitable place for a person of your kind.
>>
>>28148366
Think I'll stay here nerd :^)
>>
File: 1bestreloadever.webm (953 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1bestreloadever.webm
953 KB, 1280x720
>hasnt happend to me yet
>homeschooled
>>
File: u fukin smelly kunt.gif (2 MB, 408x225) Image search: [Google]
u fukin smelly kunt.gif
2 MB, 408x225
>Year 11 religious studies class put into boy/girl seating plan, 2 to a table
>this happens during a period where for whatever reason I'm almost shitting my pants every single day
>wouldn't dare shit in the school toilets, piss soaked floor etc.
>holding in humongous shit all day one Friday, RS is last lesson, almost home free
>can't even allow myself to fart for fear of killing every cunt in the room, the fucking Nazis would've siphoned this shit for the camps if they could
>sitting uncomfortably all lesson at the front
>can't hold it anymore
>I don't guff but the strain is so much that I basically fart internally in a horrible gassy explosion
>like this shit is LOUD
>girl next to me makes pic related face
>hear people murmuring "what the FUCK was THAT?!"
>die inside

it actually could've gone worse but jesus christ, I will be remembering this shit on my deathbed
>>
File: 1sonic.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1sonic.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
i was a normie in school but at home i was my true self
>friends with a bully and he always said to tell him if somebody was bothering me
>like a dad to me
>all i did was pretend to like there music and trends
it worked
>>
>>28148430

Have you ever noticed how normies who go to normieschool are fucking retarded? Homeschool is master race. I almost feel bad for them.
>>
>Class is changing seating structure again for the new semester
>Go from sitting with 6/10 with some big'uns to a loud asshole(I honestly can't remember the order I sat next to them in)
>Talked to the girl and helped her out every day
>Ignored the fuck out of the guy and didn't respond to shit he said
>He gets upsets and says that I only talked to her cuz I liked her (says it loud for everyone to embarrass me)
>Shrugged and said yeah I guess
>Everyone laughs at him instead of me

I hated sitting next to him because we both had skin problems and I feel like the teacher was being cruel but she probably just picked names at random.

>Change seats again
>I'm seated next to an asshole jamal that fucks with me about my skin problem(I confronted him on the first day of the year and he hadn't fucked with me since, but I still didn't like him)
>tell teacher I'm not fond of him
>she sits me next to a thick black stacy(laquanda?) and an anorexic latina that looks like a cute recovering junkie(nice girl)
>Everything went better than expected
>>
>Yearly class dance
>Pairs are chosen by lottery
>Girl chosen to dance with me starts to cry and throws a fit

Almost 20 years later it still haunts me.
>>
>>28148469
>fart internally
kek'd
>>
>>28147186
>tripfag
>hated by everyone
Yup, it checks out
>>
>>28147186
is badminton the true robot sport? everybody on here always seems to to be good at it
>>
File: dried up pepe.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
dried up pepe.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>ok class get in your groups and do this assignment
>ok, now you have to get up and present what you wrote
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.