[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right now, your oneitis is on FaceTime with Chad. He doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image_32.jpg (14 KB, 453x450) Image search: [Google]
image_32.jpg
14 KB, 453x450
Right now, your oneitis is on FaceTime with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the ganja, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, your oneitis gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.
The conversation turns to you, and how you orbit her so much.

>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha!stop! hahaha oh my g-
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch *laughs* it's funny! haha
>Her: *can't contain her laughter anymore* I.. I know ahaha.. I know *laughs uncontrollably*
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance Giggle
>Her: *laughs even more*
After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: *phone starts ringing* Yo I gotta go.. Was nice talking though *hits blunt*
Chad hangs up without waiting for a response

Your oneitis sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.
>>
>implying I have had extended contact with a woman in ten years to get an oneitis
>>
>wined and dined

Implying. I cooked dinner for her many times, and once invited her to my house for dinner and she brought all her girlfriends and I fed them too.
>>
>>28145674
is there a point to this post?
>>
I made spicy bbq pork belly (Korean), I made a fruit salad with diced strawberries and blueberries, and I mixed them together in a light and sweet berry wine.

Served with rice, romaine lettuce and Vanilla Coke, yum.
>>
>>28145674
Your fault for having a whore as your oneitis.
>>
Tfw you will never have massive Chad legs that surround your qt and petite Stacey oneitis , making her feel safe and secure
>>
>>28145702
Same. I kind of wish I had a oneitus
>>
>>28145674
There never was an oneitis to start with.
>>
>>28145674

>her eyes shining a look

Don't quit your day job, Op.
>>
>>28145992
this, real robots don't have an 'oneitis'
>>
File: 1461485165178.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1461485165178.png
5 KB, 205x246
>>28146020

What autistic shit you have to be to have one in the first place?
Do they "fall in love" with every single female they see?
>>
>>28145674
>>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance Giggle

Cus there's a lot of alpha Chads that giggle
>>
>>28145827
is that before or after you shave your legs like OPs pic?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
>>28145674
>>28145742

This is a work of art, the only true original content that makes r9K worth anything.
>>
My oneitis is an asexual home schooled mildly autistic cuckservative.

I really enjoy talking with her but she's a bit too headstrong for me, and the asexual part would really suck. I need a pathologically submissive girl. I do like that she is a virgin, but what good is the cherry if I don't get to pop it?
>>
>>28146126

>shaving

I wax, it lasts longer and it doesn't really hurt after you've done it a few times. Getting my ass took some practice and I still pay for the armpits. I like to keep the pubes though. They trap that lovely ball stank. It's just not a blowjob unless she's gagging before it even goes in her mouth.
>>
>>28146126
If your thighs aren't naturally hairless, you're basically a furry neckbeard
>>
>>28145674
This image more or less sums up what I want in life. Cute gf who wears nothing but thongs to cuddle with and watch movies.

I am a simple man.
>>
>>28146282
She is only asexual for you, anon
>>
>implying I currently have contacts to any females at all
toplol
scrub
>>
>>28146587

That's not how asexuality works.
>>
File: 1451096125628.jpg (77 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1451096125628.jpg
77 KB, 534x640
>>28145674
joke's on you, i don't know any girls

whowould'vethoughtthiswasntoriginal
>>
>>28145827
>oneitis
>implying
>tfw I am only legs
>>
Never in my life have I orbited a girl, if she is not interested I would break it off right away and cut all contact.
>>
File: 1401816067441.jpg (60 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
1401816067441.jpg
60 KB, 405x720
>>28145674
>after hitting the ganja
lmao who even talks like that? i can imagine OP typing this post while holding open a book title "slang young people use" written by a 50 year old mom
>>
>>28146793

I think it's bong slang for weed. It's far from the silliest thing they say
>>
>>28145674
The worst thing about this post is how hard it makes me.

I never asked for this fetish.
>>
>>28145674
>yfw chad is your oneitis's oneitis
>yfw chad's oneitis is your oneitis' chad

Everyone loses.
>>
Autism the thread

Also
>shieet
>blunt

No niggers where I live
>>
>>28146887
Chad doesn't have a oneitis. He just fucks whoever he wants
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.